By *hoKnowsHey OP   Man
12 weeks ago

birmingham

Dirtiest Fantasies Go go go

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *uiteCurlyMan
12 weeks ago

Glastonbury

I’ve been out in a club in Birmingham. I went with my cross dresser friends Claire and Sandy. Well it was late and I got chatting to a cute guy and I’m nearly the last to leave as had happened for too often before when I had a few too many and a lot of fun dancing and partying. before they all head to the exit and I haven’t even got my bag from the cloakroom.

I rush to get my crap and realise that I haven’t got time to change into boy clothes before I leave. I rush out the door and can’t see my girlfriends anywhere.

In my stupidly high heels I start running in the direction I think Claire’s car is in, I think it’s red a Toyota or something. They aren’t there or anywhere. I keep running but my heel breaks and a fall and graze my knees and now have blood running down my legs. My plans are bloody and I have no idea where I am at all.

I start to cry. Tears running down my face a pitiful girl on the floor, my stockings in shreds one shoe broken all to hell, lost and no way home.

Through my pain I hear a voice. It’s a young guy he says. Hey are you okay? Obviously I’m really not so I just keep crying.

I feel a gentle hand on my back. It feels warm friendly , comforting and he says. “Hey my name is NC”

I turn and look up at him, he looks so strong and young and beautiful. I say please take me home and take me to bed.

He does and it’s the best life of my night.

By *uiteCurlyMan
12 weeks ago

Glastonbury

It got so dirty after that but I love to ruin/improve a thread

By *hoKnowsHey OP   Man
12 weeks ago

birmingham

Sent in !!

Doing my wife's niece doggy style and mrs walks in. She angry at first but ends up underneath us licking my cock and the niece's pussy as I'm fucking her

Post new Message to Thread