Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Stories and Fantasies

Holiday showers

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
12 weeks ago

So we have recently come back from holiday, stunning weather all week if anything a little too warm. In the last day we checked out our room at 10am and took our luggage to reception to be kept safe as we wasn’t flying till that night. We enjoyed a day around the pool using up the last of the all inclusive food and drinks.

At around 6pm after lunch we went to our cases and got a change of clothes as we were both sweaty and wanted to freshen up before the flight.

We went to the gym for the showers and went separate ways, walking into the men’s it was a large room with frosted glass panels separating the showers from the changing room. After having a peek at the shower situation I got undressed and put my clothes in a locker. The place was deserted, only me in the room, I walked into the shower room and started to clean myself. I finnished up and turned off the shower, walked back to the locker and got out my towel. Sat on the benches drying myself.

We had brought some after sun to try soothe the weeks sunburn, so once I was dry I coated my whole body, although it didn’t soak in too well and was more like baby oil. It was as I was doing this I hadn’t heard a guy walk in until I turned around and jumped out my skin, in broken English he kept saying sorry, I replied don’t worry about it and laughed. He was olive skinned, about 6ft and obviously a regular at the gym. He got undressed and was putting his things in his locker, it wasn’t until he turned round at the same time as me and I saw him glaring at my oiled ass. It was at this moment I first saw his cock, not the fattest but probably a good 7 or 8 inches and growing by the second.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *..NemoMan
12 weeks ago

Durham

By *knick45Man
12 weeks ago

Bristol

By *icoupleessexMan
12 weeks ago

essex

By *imon1980Man
12 weeks ago

Yorkshire

More

12 weeks ago

He could have only been mid to late 30s if that.

Nice tattoo, he said. I spun around and got a cold shudder as I remembered I put a temporary tattoo on saying Cum slut, I was going to get some photos in the airport toilets to upload. I had only done it that morning but had forgotten all about it.

My face felt as red as a tomato and I’m sure it looked it aswell.

I said haha thanks forgot about that. His cock growing more and more, now standing upright.

I sat on the bench and he must of cottoned onto the fact my eyes didn’t leave his cock. He stepped over to me, cock now face level.

Is this what you want, he said in his what I was now guessing as Spanish accent. No words needed as I leant forward and started to suck his hard cock. He placed his hands on my head and started to fuck my throat going deeper and deeper every thrust. He pulled out my mouth and guided me to the shower room, just so if anyone walked in we wasn’t the first thing they saw. I stood legs spread and hands on the wall as he spread my ass cheeks apart revealing my smooth oily hole.

He spat on down my crack and got a bullseye straight in my hole. He rubbed his cock up and down my crack and then I could feel him pushing on my hole. He got the tip in and then put his hands on my shoulders thrusting deep inside me.

By *ussgbrMan
12 weeks ago

Burton

By *arried-bi-guyMan
12 weeks ago

Lanarkshire

By *ii12vwMan
12 weeks ago

Haverhill

By *exbot 1Man
12 weeks ago

Chester le street

Mmmm

By *namoratomanMan
12 weeks ago

Herefordshire

Wow! Something he didn’t expect. Good start and well written.

By *andyandmickCouple
12 weeks ago

chilwell

By *onnie_summerTV/TS
12 weeks ago

Manchester

so love this x

By *oth0712Man
12 weeks ago

cambridge

By *acksmith22Man
12 weeks ago

cannock

By *wakers14Man
12 weeks ago

burgess hill

By *rumgoodtimeMan
12 weeks ago

sutton coldfield

By *cott60Man
12 weeks ago

Perth

By *ark_sentinelCouple
12 weeks ago

Andover

By *shford Guy71Man
12 weeks ago

sunbury

Very hot

By *ndrea54TV/TS
12 weeks ago

cambridge

12 weeks ago

He started slow, going deeper and deeper with every thrust, he was soon balls deep and trying to push that little bit harder. I let out a little moan and before I finnished his hand was over my mouth. Him thrusting harder and faster. I reached around and grabbed my ass cheeks spreading them apart giving him an easy view of the sissy I was being.

He pulled me round and got me in doggy, he knelt behind me and slammed his cock back in my gaping ass. Anyone walking past must of heard the slapping of his balls on my ass. He let out a few small grunts and pushed deeper than ever into me holding me tight.

I could feel his cum filling me up. He paused for a moment and then pulled out. I went to kneel to stand up but he quickly pushed me back onto all fours. He moved around the front and fed me his cummy cock, I took it all down my throat and looked up at him to thank him for using me.

He stood up and just walked to the shower furthest away, no words or anything. I wiped my lips and walked to the locker area. Got dressed and walked out to find my partner walking out at the same time.

All the plane journey home I could feel his cum trying to seep out of me, taking a couple trips to the toilet to wipe it off with my finger and taste it.

Never did get his name or any idea if we will ever be in the same area again, I’d book another holiday just to do it all over again

By *ark_sentinelCouple
12 weeks ago

Andover

By *ornybarMan
12 weeks ago

clonmel

By *lderWiserNowMan
12 weeks ago

Kettrin