Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Stories and Fantasies

My friends daughter (Chapter 2)

Jump to newest

By *ister_E OP   Man
13 weeks ago

Hayling Island

We looked at each other and just started giggling. We kissed again, laughed again, and kissed again. I took her hands and started to say "I'm sor..." but she cut in by putting a hand on my lips and saying "thank you" she kissed me again and said that she had wanted to kiss me for days and and that she had decided at Thorp Park that she was going to kiss me tonight...

"This is crazy" I tried to protest but she said "I changed my mind when I saw you dancing with the fire tonight". "what" I started, confused she kissed me again and said low and clearly right into my ear, "I decided that I want you to fuck me tonight"

This was complete madness! But I was intoxicated by her hot young body, and her sensualseductive nature.

We snuck quietly back into the house, had another sneaky kiss in the kitchen, whith my hands roaming all over her body.

Squeezing those small firm breasts to illicit a moan, and feeling her grind her pussy against my thigh as we kissed.

I gripped her tight buttock with one hand whilst the other was behind her head so that I could kiss her firmly and deeply.

It was so wrong, but it felt so right I just couldn't stop!

Eventually she broke away and scampered off to go shower. But not before biting my earlobe and tugging it with her teeth, and whispering to me to come to her room when she texts me....

(closed, thread got too big)

Reply privately

By *ister_E OP   Man
13 weeks ago

Hayling Island

I tidied things up a bit, cleaned a little, and closed up the house. But all I could think about was Vicky in the shower and what we'd just done in the park.

The feel of her against me. The softness of her skin and the firmness of her body against mine...

I was hatd again at the thought of that hot water on naked flesh, of ringlets of water running down her back and between her curves.

Of soapy hands washing my cum off her soft unblemished skin, of her rubbing herself intimately while she relived what we'd done in the park.

The shower had stopped at some point and I heard her door close.

I imagined her toweling those beautiful, long smooth legs dry,and wiping droplets of water from those small, perfectly curved and pointed breasts.

My phone was buzzing! I know that there was no stopping or going back now. And checking one last time that my wife was still soundly out, I walked softly down the passage to Vicky's room and opened her door.

Reply privately

By *ohn_1983Man
13 weeks ago

South of Norwich

Reply privately

By *J GeminiTV/TS
13 weeks ago

Northumberland

Reply privately

By *att damonMan
13 weeks ago

Bishops Waltham

Reply privately

By *eterpervisMan
13 weeks ago

back where i came from

Reply privately

By *slefunMan
13 weeks ago

Newport

Thanks for continuing this very erotic tale!

Reply privately

By *ister_E OP   Man
13 weeks ago

Hayling Island

Vicky was lying on top of the bed, illuminated only by the faint glow of streetlights coming through the net curtains. She was wearing some kind of short, pink silky/satin nightdress. With a darker fur or feather trim.

It's hard to recall really because all I remember is how beautiful she was, and how sensual she looked lying there.

I practically ripped my shirt off rushing to embrace her. The fabric was so thin and slippery that it almost felt wet. My hard calloused hands were gliding over her body, even as my hungry lips met hers.

I could honestly have kissed her like that for a week without tiring! My lips found her neck even as I caressed one breast. I kissed behind her ear while teasing a nipple. And traced butterfly kisses all the way down to the tender hollow where her neck and shoulder met.

She shuddered and moaned softly with pleasure as I kissed her while cupping her small breast and teasing and pinching and gently rolling and twisting her hard nipple.

Her hand again thrust into my shorts and grasped reflexively and greedily for the throbbing cock that was pressed firmly against her body.

I eased away enough to let her hand find and encircle my girth. Then I slid that sexy little nightdress up her lean body and over her head, tossing it aside

Reply privately

By *ister_E OP   Man
13 weeks ago

Hayling Island

Her young body was magnificent in its elegance and sensual beauty as she lay completely naked before me. Her skin was like alabaster, smooth soft and unblemished. Her muscles underneath honed and firmed by years of horse riding, athletics, swimming, and ballet.

I began to stroke caress and kiss every inch of her perfect form.

Her legs were as smooth as silk under my hands. Per pussy mound shaved bare and the skin so soft I see the individual goosebumps wrought by the summer air and my touch.

We alternated by exploring each others bodies in turn. I kissed her, she kissed me. I stroked her body and she explored mine. I would lick and suck her nipples and she would run those delicate fingers through my chest hair and bite my pecs and gently suck my tiny, sensitive nipples.

I slowly explored her hot wet pussy with my fingertips. Inside and out spreading that silky wetness inside to her labia and using it as lube to tease, rub and play with her clit.

She writhed, moaned softly, and ground against the pleasure of my touch as I continued to kiss her and suck her nipples. Her first orgasm was sudden and violent and she crushed my hand between her thighs as she thrashed and bucked and shuddered from my touch.

Wordlessly I taught her how to hold and stroke a circumcised cock so as to avoid friction and discomfort.

She was so eager to learn and pleasure me that I kept having to slow her down. God she was horny! She licked my precum off her fingers and smeared it on my lips so that she could lick and kiss it off.

She tasted he own juices off my fingers and fingered herself so that we could both suck them share our tastes.

Reply privately

By *lugoneMan
13 weeks ago

rathmicheal

Reply privately

By *akedMMan
13 weeks ago

Witney

Reply privately

By *ister_E OP   Man
13 weeks ago

Hayling Island

She rolled on top of me and then kissed her way down my body. She kneeled over my legs and held my cock with both hands.stroking me slowly she looked into my eyes and then slowly bent to kiss the tip.

She was nervously and hesitant, but also so eager. Slowly she licked the tip. Visibly relishing the taste of the salty pre-cum.

. She opened her lips and began to explore my head. Little by little taking more of me into the soft warmth of her mouth.

I suscted (later confirmed) that this was the first time she had done this. So I let her take her time. Passively allowing her to explore and relishing the taste and texture.

Slowly her lips engulfed me with their soft warmth. Her tounge swirling around my head felt exquisite. And as her saliva and my pre-cum flowed it became wetter and easier for her to suck my thick cock.

With gentle whispers I encouraged and guided her. Entwining my fingers in her thick, soft hair.

It felt fucking amazing! I showed her how to hold my shaft to control the depth and to squeeze and stroke me while she sucked.

I usualy last as long as I want to with oral. But it was different with her. Her eagerness and obvious pleasure, and the suspicion that it was her first time was such a powerful aphrodisiac.

I felt the warmth and pleasure rising inside me like an unstoppable tide. It must have been barely 10 minutes but I knew I couldn't hold back.

I whispered urgently for her to stop and tried to pull her away to kiss her. But she resisted me firmly.

If anything she sucked me more urgently. Moaning with pleasure to encourage me. She sucked and stroked harder and faster.

Even as I warned her again she clamped onto me with an obvious hunger and desire to pleasure me.

I was helpless, to far gone and too deep in the pleasure and sensation of my rising orgasm.

She took me as deep as she could and held me inside her mouth as I started to cum. I thought she would gag, but as my hot cum began to squirt she swallowed reflexively. I must have shot five or six Ropes of thick, viscous, hot fluid down her throat but she just kept swallowing without hesitation.

And even as the waves of pleasure began to subside and the tension left my rigid body she kept stroking and sucking.

She milked every drop from me with pride and pleasure. And then came to my lips eagerly as we embraced and kissed

Reply privately

By *itboyslim2Man
13 weeks ago

stevenage

Reply privately

By *exymarvelMan
13 weeks ago

cardiff

Reply privately

By *ornyfriendlygentlemanMan
13 weeks ago

Mid-Sussex

I can't wait to read the next part

Reply privately

By *J GeminiTV/TS
13 weeks ago

Northumberland

Reply privately

By *eterpervisMan
13 weeks ago

back where i came from

Wow.

Reply privately

By *ohn_1983Man
13 weeks ago

South of Norwich

Reply privately

By *oppy12Man
13 weeks ago

Swindon

Reply privately

By *ister_E OP   Man
13 weeks ago

Hayling Island

I could taste my cum in her mouth as we kissed and I even licked and sucked a few drops off her lips that we shared as our tounges entwined.

Rolling onto her back I kissed her passionately wanting to return a measure of the pleasure she had given me, and to show her how much she turned me on!

I caressed and squeezed her tits and she moaned softly with pleasure as I took control back.

My hand was between her legs again, and then my fingers inside her soaking wet pussy again.

I fingerd her harder this time. a little rougher and faster than before I quickly bought her to another squirming orgasm with my fingers and thumb as I kissed and sucked her nipples.

Then I slid down between her legs and bought my mouth to her soaking, wet little cunt.

I kissed and licked her mound, sucking her labia before spreading her lips with my fingers, pulling her open and exposing her soft pink inner lips and glistening clit to my hot breath.

She froze rigid and shuddered as I licked up and down the inside of her lips. Swirling my pointed tounge around her tiny swollen clit.

I kissed it gently feeling her shudder again as I touched my lips to it. I slid my forefinger into her as I kissed and licked and sucked on her clit. Tounging it as I pushed my finger down on the floor of her inner passage. Simulating penetration by moving it up and down without withdrawing.

This was a trick taught to me by a lesbian lover many years ago and her moans and whimpers of pleasure confirmed it's efficiency. I slid a second fingerbinto her tight pussy as I started to lick more aggressively. Working my tounge up and down.

Her juices and my saliva flowed freely and she was soaking wet. She tasted so sweet. Like lemon and honey and I swapped my fingers for my thumb and my began to massage and rim her tiny bumhole with my fingers.

She stiffened again and I could sense she was unsure. So I livked harder and faster and teased and circled her hole lightly as I fucked her with my thumb.

The pleasure of the new sensation overwhelmed her nervousness. And her own body betrayed her as she couldn't help but respond.

She held my shaved head with her hands and pulled my mouth into her. Grinding against my tounge and thrusting and pushing against my thumb and fingers.

She pushed her tight hole against me and with all the juices lubricating my finger I began to penetrate her.

She was putty in my hands now! I completely owned her body in that moment and he surrenderd herself entirely to my will and her pleasure. I rocked my humble and finger inside her and licked and sucked her pussy and her clit.Faster and faster she pushed back and digging her nails into my scalp she began to cum.

She shook and squirmed and shuddered! She suppressed her screams to to long whining moans of pleasure as she came over and over as I relentlessly tounged and finger fucked her.

Then as her pleasure subsided I held her there for long minutes. not withdrawing but not moving either. Just enjoying the aftershocks and mini orgasms that periodically rocked her young body.

Reply privately

By *xmlad_84Man
13 weeks ago

wrexham

Christ

Reply privately

By *igerman23Man
13 weeks ago

hayes

Lucky man.love storys like this

Reply privately

By *tanlee1512Man
13 weeks ago

Epsom

mmmmmmmmm

Reply privately

13 weeks ago

Mid-Sussex

Looking forward to the next horny part.

Reply privately

By *uga40Man
13 weeks ago

Hemel Hempstead

Do tell more

Reply privately

By *herry1TV/TS
13 weeks ago

northampton

Wow that’s a horny story

Reply privately

By *ister_E OP   Man
13 weeks ago

Hayling Island

We kissed tenderly afterwards. Without words, only touching and stroking each others bodies.

She held my firm cock tight. Clearly enjoying the feel of it. Just as I was enjoying the feel of her against my body, and relishing the smell and taste of her pussy on my face.

She broke the silence by whispering in my ear. "I want you to fuck me now"! "I want to feel your cock inside me"

She was kissing my ear while she stroked my now rock hard cock. She stuck her tounge deep into my ear french kissing it and said.

"I want to feel your cum inside me!" And just when I thought I couldn't get any harder she said "I want you to be the fist guy to cum inside me"!

Reply privately

By *itboyslim2Man
13 weeks ago

stevenage

Reply privately

13 weeks ago

Mid-Sussex

Looking forward to the next horny part

Reply privately

By *ister_E OP   Man
13 weeks ago

Hayling Island

Going to take a break! Thanks for all the fabs, and lovely messages. I see most of you have identified Vicky easily enough from my photos

You can catch up on part 1 while you wait

https://m.fabswingers.com/forum/stories/1577341

Reply privately

By *uga40Man
13 weeks ago

Hemel Hempstead

Tell us more your a lucky guy

Reply privately

13 weeks ago

Mid-Sussex

It's alright I can wait for the next horny part.

Reply privately

By *ussgbrMan
13 weeks ago

Burton

Wow, what an incredible story. My cock just can't stop pulsing, it's turned me on sooo much

Reply privately

By *aughtySexualArousalMan
13 weeks ago

SPALDING

God damn that was a good read, can't wait for more

Reply privately

By *ornybeardedguyMan
13 weeks ago

Glasgow

Reply privately

By (user no longer on site)
13 weeks ago

Reply privately

By *lay-with-MeMan
13 weeks ago

Whitchurch Shropshire

Reply privately

By *J GeminiTV/TS
13 weeks ago

Northumberland

Reply privately

By *ack with a bangCouple
13 weeks ago

Hastings

Reply privately

By *kpiercedCouple
13 weeks ago

walsall

Reply privately

By *ilkyphoebeTV/TS
13 weeks ago

Biggleswade

Horny story...love it and reminds me of fucking a petite young work colleague years ago mmm

Reply privately

By *rgar27Man
13 weeks ago

Bognor Regis

Damm horny reading this, will definitely keep looking for any more to this story

Reply privately

By *ike231251Man
13 weeks ago

Heckmondwike

Reply privately

By *ohn_1983Man
13 weeks ago

South of Norwich

Reply privately

By *oyntzMan
13 weeks ago

all over Ireland

Reply privately

By *ADSPARKY200Man
13 weeks ago

Watford

Please continue

Reply privately

By *j47Man
13 weeks ago

limerick

Reply privately

By *igerman23Man
13 weeks ago

hayes

Love it

Reply privately

By *aughtywifeyWoman
13 weeks ago

close

Reply privately

By *hrisukbishareCouple
13 weeks ago

Edinburgh

Reply privately

By *ogan WillowCouple
13 weeks ago

Leeds

Reply privately

By *avem30Man
13 weeks ago

barnsley

Reply privately

By *exymarvelMan
13 weeks ago

cardiff

Reply privately

By *ocktoplaywithMan
13 weeks ago

Derby

Reply privately

By *ister_E OP   Man
13 weeks ago

Hayling Island

In response I rolled on top of her and pinned her hands either side of her head. I kissed her mouth and neck and whispered into her ear. "Are you absoloutley sure that this is what you want?"

Her legs opened for me and my cock was twitching in eagerness to plunge inside her. She kissed me on the lips. A long smouldering kiss then she bit my lower lip and pulled it between her teeth. She held it like that moaning and trying to push her pussy against my cock.

Then she said "I want you inside me", "I want you to fuck me!" I need you to fuck me and fill me with your cum"

My cock had already somehow found its way to her entrance and it was more a matter of releasing our bodies than applying pressure.

She was so fucking wet that my head slid effortlessly into her opening. She was so tight and wet and hot! We both moaned right there and I could easily have cum right then if I had allowed myself to.

She was so tight beyond that though that I was afraid I'd hurt her if I tried pushing all the way.

Releasing her hands I kissed her and began rocking back and fourth

Fucking her with the head for a bit then slowly pushing to try and open her and reach deeper.

My cock felt so huge in her tiny pussy! To big in fact, I wasn't sure if I would be able to penetrate her fully.

Still though, it felt amazing! So we fucked like that for a while and I took her hand and put it on her clit. Encouraging her to touch herself as I tried to open her up.

Reply privately

By *itboyslim2Man
13 weeks ago

stevenage

Reply privately

By *haunhennaMan
13 weeks ago

near you

Reply privately

By *lugoneMan
13 weeks ago

rathmicheal

Reply privately

By *lay-with-MeMan
13 weeks ago

Whitchurch Shropshire

Reply privately

By *ister_E OP   Man
13 weeks ago

Hayling Island

Realising that I needed a different approach here I rolled us over, so that she was on top.

She didn't hesitate one heartbeat. I think she instinctively knew what I wanted, and went with it.

At first she rubbed herself on my cock. Wetting the length of my shaft with her lips and fucking my cock with her clit. The after a few misaligned thrusts she reached down and grasped my cock as she lifted herself up.

Then holding herself in position she lowered her wet little cunt onto my throbbing swollen cock.

Jesus christ I was in heaven! Her pussy clamped around my head and she slowly started to fuck me. Bouncing up and down as she held me in place. Tiny thrusts that gave disproportionate pleasure.

Once or twice she winced or whimperd slightly as she slid me a little deeper. And then she would hold me there for a long, throbbing moment, before breathing through it and started again with pleasured moans.

I encouraged her with my own moans of pleasure and soft words of encouragement, telling her how hot she was, how beautiful, how amazing she was and how good it felt to be inside her.

I was more than halfway inside her when her resistance suddenly broke and her tight little cunt released my cock to slide all the way inside her.

She went rigid and cried out a little and I just wrapped my arms around her and held her tight to me, as she collapsed onto me.

For long minutes I held her there and kissed her before I gently started to rock her on my twitching cock.

As she started to respond we discovered that I was now moving freely inside her.

The pleasure of her tight wet little pussy was mind blowing. She began to ride my cock. Exploring the limits of her new toy. Seing how far up she could slide before plunging her pussy down on me.

We tried it hard, we tried it fast, we did it long and slow. I Would pull out completely and then use my hand to rub the tip against her clit till she cried softly for me to be inside her again.

We kissed and would play with her perfect little breasts, and suck and lick and gently squeeze and pull them with my teeth.

I rolled onto her and fucked her missionary to control the pace.

And then I did her doggy to for a minute or two. I fucked her from behind as she lay flat on the bed ,my legs on the outside for maximum depths.

I don't know how I lasted so long. I felt like I was 18 again and just wanted to give her pleasure.

Lastly I rolled her onto her back again and placed a pillow under her bum. I took advantage to lick and finger her swollen cunt again before lifting her long silky smooth legs onto my shoulders for a deep stick fucking.

With my face dripping in her juices I fucked her deep.

I told her to rub herself and that I wanted her to cum for me.

She lost it completely as I thrust deep into her. Balls slapping on her ass. Wet sloppy fucking! I was so close now! "Cum for me" I ordered her. "I want to feel it when I cum with you". "I want to feel your orgasm as I cum inside you'"

Don't know if it was her busy fingers or the words or the deep hard fucking, but she started to shake, even as I told her I was cumming.

I was aware of her pussy clamping onto me, her arms around me as she writhed and moaned and shuddered, her fingernails digging into my back as I thrust deep and spasmodicaly into her,

But It was all overwhelmed by the wave of pleasure exploding from deep inside me, hot, burning, complete and all consuming passion and pleasure as I began to cum inside her tight little cunt. Every thrust pumped a burning jet of white hot cum, deep inside her.

Thrust after thrust I released myself inside her. Flooding her pussy completely for at least two minutes until the final drop was milked out of my slowly softening cock

Reply privately

By *ave008tMan
13 weeks ago

WOLVERHAMPTON

Reply privately

By *ave008tMan
13 weeks ago

WOLVERHAMPTON

Reply privately

By *ave008tMan
13 weeks ago

WOLVERHAMPTON

Reply privately

By *lay-with-MeMan
13 weeks ago

Whitchurch Shropshire

Reply privately

By *exymarvelMan
13 weeks ago

cardiff

Reply privately

By *adyinred696969Couple
13 weeks ago

Brecon

Reply privately

By *uckchowmeinCouple
13 weeks ago

Loughborough

Reply privately

By *eterpervisMan
13 weeks ago

back where i came from

So you enjoyed it then?

Reply privately

By *aughtySexualArousalMan
13 weeks ago

SPALDING

Reply privately

By *D3!Man
13 weeks ago

Cheltenham

Wow that was worth the wait, awesome, thanks for sharing with us, hoping there is more

Reply privately

By *onnoisseur100Man
13 weeks ago

Woking-ish

Reply privately

By *ohn_1983Man
13 weeks ago

South of Norwich

Reply privately

13 weeks ago

Mid-Sussex

That horny story was worth waiting for,thank you.

Reply privately

By (user no longer on site)
13 weeks ago

Reply privately

By *J GeminiTV/TS
13 weeks ago

Northumberland

Reply privately

By *akedMMan
13 weeks ago

Witney

Wow so good

Reply privately

By *oppy12Man
13 weeks ago

Swindon

Brilliant

Hope we can hear more soon!

Reply privately

By *teve1867Man
13 weeks ago

wirral

Reply privately

By *lugoneMan
13 weeks ago

rathmicheal

Reply privately

By *hrisukbishareCouple
13 weeks ago

Edinburgh

wow

Reply privately

By *igerman23Man
13 weeks ago

hayes

Wow.red hot

Reply privately

By *ottopcock9Man
13 weeks ago

Cumnock

Reply privately

By *ed-devilsCouple
13 weeks ago

Hitchin

Reply privately

By *ornybeardedguyMan
13 weeks ago

Glasgow

Reply privately

By *duk70Man
13 weeks ago

langley

Reply privately

By *oth0712Man
13 weeks ago

cambridge

Reply privately

By *overOral0Man
13 weeks ago

Nr Cheltenham

Reply privately

By *aughtywifeyWoman
13 weeks ago

close

Reply privately

By *lderWiserNowMan
13 weeks ago

Kettrin

Reply privately

By *elbyfuntimesMan
13 weeks ago

Selby

Reply privately

By *eter4383Man
13 weeks ago

Norfolk

Wow

Reply privately

By *ike231251Man
13 weeks ago

Heckmondwike

Reply privately

By *oyntzMan
13 weeks ago

all over Ireland

Reply privately

By *rlowslungMan
13 weeks ago

Warwick

Reply privately

By *rAllCumMan
13 weeks ago

maidstone

Reply privately

By *j47Man
13 weeks ago

limerick

Reply privately

By *ilbert4450Man
13 weeks ago

paisley

Reply privately

By *avem30Man
13 weeks ago

barnsley

Reply privately

By *rgar27Man
13 weeks ago

Bognor Regis

Reply privately

By *im66123Man
13 weeks ago

newcastle

Reply privately

By *portbilly1976Man
13 weeks ago

manchester

Superb - can’t wait for more !!

Reply privately

By *rAllCumMan
13 weeks ago

maidstone

Reply privately

By *ickyD777Man
13 weeks ago

Hook

Wanking so hard right now

Reply privately

By *eepdown61Man
13 weeks ago

Winchester

Well written and must have been an amazing experience.

Reply privately

By *acksmith22Man
13 weeks ago

cannock

Reply privately

By *itboyslim2Man
13 weeks ago

stevenage

Reply privately

By *innymac34Man
13 weeks ago

Clare

Reply privately

By *evonFbsCouple
13 weeks ago

SIDMOUTH

Reply privately

By *im66123Man
13 weeks ago

newcastle

Reply privately

By *rgasm4u69Man
13 weeks ago

Warrington

Reply privately

By *ean6047Man
13 weeks ago

manchester

Reply privately

By *mRobstaMan
13 weeks ago

Sedgley Gornal

Cant wait for more

Reply privately

By *xstaceyxxTV/TS
13 weeks ago

Derbyshire.

You lucky thing.

Reply privately

By *ADSPARKY200Man
13 weeks ago

Watford

I hope that there is more

Reply privately

By *erri AnneTV/TS
13 weeks ago

Shannon and Costa Blanca

Wonderful experience for you both

Reply privately

By *attboy107Man
13 weeks ago

Near Bedford

Finishing together is the best

Reply privately

By *layaway300Man
12 weeks ago

all over the uk

Reply privately

By *ister_E OP   Man
12 weeks ago

Hayling Island

I lay there in her completely spent and satiated. Kissing her with ever shuddering aftershock of pleasure I just wanted to collapse on top her and enjoy the afterglow.

But much more than that I wanted to pleasure her in a way that she would remember for the rest of her life so I knew I wasn't done yet!

Reply privately

By *mRobstaMan
12 weeks ago

Sedgley Gornal

Mmm

Reply privately

12 weeks ago

Mid-Sussex

Looking to the bit of your horny story.

Reply privately

By *raigs3386Man
12 weeks ago

G

Reply privately

By *oppy12Man
12 weeks ago

Swindon

Reply privately

By *ister_E OP   Man
12 weeks ago

Hayling Island

Slipping my now softening cock slowly out of her. I knew the trickle of cum escaping her pussy with me, would quickly become a flood. So I placed my hand on her mound and cupped her to hold it in. Enjoying her soft moans of pleasure and she clamped her legs around my hand.

Then I plunged my two middle fingers deep inside her. And whispered into her ear "you're my little cum slut now" she shivered with pleasure at my words! '"Your pussy belongs to me now!" I said, curling my fingers upwards to stroke her G spot, and then thrusting them deep and hard inside her again.

Again she moaned softly and shuddered. "I can do anything I want, because you are my little cum slut now. And I withdrew my cummyq fingers and trailed them slowly over her flat bellyand between her small breasts to her lips.

Knowing the powerful eroticism of this kind of cum play wouldn blow her mind and lay the groudwork for future eroticism. I slowly and sensualy cleaned her out with my fingers.

Feeding my cum and her juices to her, licking and Kissing it off her lips nipples and breasts. Then I slowly went down on her again. I licked her out slowly, tenderly and sensualy. Carefuly and delicately pleasureing her swollen lips and only barely touching her engorged and sensative clit.

I licked her all the way down to her tight, perfect little arsehole as I licked the juices that had trickled down from her pussy clean.

Her response was predictable and after her initial shock she quickly gave in to the new sensation and then embraced it with fervent passion. Pushing herself against my tounge and grinding while trying to pull herself open to let my greedy tounge explore and penetrate her deeper.

Reply privately

By *teve1867Man
12 weeks ago

wirral

Reply privately

By *raigs3386Man
12 weeks ago

G

Reply privately

By *ornybeardedguyMan
12 weeks ago

Glasgow

Reply privately

By *avem30Man
12 weeks ago

barnsley

Reply privately

By *ister_E OP   Man
12 weeks ago

Hayling Island

When I had her nicely aroused I rolled off and told her that I wanted her to clean her juices off of my cock now. She obeyed instantly and with obvious relish!

Her technique and confidence had already improved from her earlier efforet and she didn't seem to mind at all that I was soft now.

She seemed to really enjoy the sensation of feeling it slowly start to turn into a semi inside her mouth. And sucked and stroked with obvious pleasure.

Not only was the girl a natural slut who obviously loved cock. But she was a quick learner too. I felt a wet fingertip start to gentlybtease and explore my own puckered hole.

Reply privately

By *uckchowmeinCouple
12 weeks ago

Loughborough

Reply privately

By *ister_E OP   Man
12 weeks ago

Hayling Island

Encouraged by the way her experiments made me moan soft encouragement my made my cock twitch and swell in her mouth she attempted to probe my hole a little deeper.

I wasn't wet enough so she couldn't penetrate me. But she was a cleaver girl and clearly a bold one too! As her tounge replaced her finger in a hot, wet moment of pure blis!

I was stunned and delighted as she began to experiment and play with my bumhole. Swirling circles around it licking it with her flat tounge and probing it deeply with a pointed tounge. Not only was she doing this. She was loving this. And I actually had to slow down the hand that was frantically tugging at my now rapidly hardening and growing cock!

Jesus she was good! Not only was she intuitive and great at reading my body she was doing it just as much for her own pleasure and desires.

Reply privately

By *anky677Man
12 weeks ago

Near-by

Reply privately

By *otonfoxMan
12 weeks ago

Southampton

Wow please continue this soon

Reply privately

By *raigs3386Man
12 weeks ago

G

Reply privately

By *rgar27Man
12 weeks ago

Bognor Regis

Reply privately

12 weeks ago

Mid-Sussex

Love to read some more

Reply privately

By *hrisukbishareCouple
12 weeks ago

Edinburgh

Loving this opening up

Reply privately

By *oppy12Man
12 weeks ago

Swindon

Reply privately

By *ob2Man
12 weeks ago

dungannon

Reply privately

By *ohn_1983Man
12 weeks ago

South of Norwich

Reply privately

By *ilkey69Man
12 weeks ago

Barnsley

Such a horny one

Reply privately

By *angtidy42Couple
12 weeks ago

Redditch

Top story, just waiting for the wife to say something

Reply privately

By *ton_maleMan
12 weeks ago

Shoreham

Reply privately

By *attboy107Man
12 weeks ago

Near Bedford

Great updates

Reply privately

By *P69erMan
12 weeks ago

Tamworth

Reply privately

By *itboyslim2Man
12 weeks ago

stevenage

Reply privately

By *oyntzMan
12 weeks ago

all over Ireland

Reply privately

By *ornyabdnguyMan
12 weeks ago

inverurie

Reply privately

By *ilbert4450Man
12 weeks ago

paisley

Reply privately

By *sacambsMan
12 weeks ago

Huntingdon

Awesome story, can't wait for more...

Reply privately

By *portbilly1976Man
12 weeks ago

manchester

Reply privately

By *om5699Man
12 weeks ago

Rayleigh

Just read part 1 and part 2. Hard as nails and leaking at the description of this lovely adventure. Please post more when you can.

Reply privately

By *j47Man
12 weeks ago

limerick

Reply privately

By *evonFbsCouple
12 weeks ago

SIDMOUTH

Reply privately

By *ike231251Man
12 weeks ago

Heckmondwike

Reply privately

By *oth0712Man
12 weeks ago

cambridge

Reply privately

By *orgotten22Woman
12 weeks ago

out in the sticks in the north east england

Reply privately

By *ister_E OP   Man
12 weeks ago

Hayling Island

That hot little tounge probed and swirled into and around my hole with all the exuberance of youthful lust. She was discovering and exploring a new and forbidden pleasure for the first time and held nothing back.

Even now my bum is twitching and tingling at the memory of the pleasure she gave me! I did nothing to stop her and just let her explore and enjoy herself. Encouraging her with my moans and whispers and squeezing her hands where our fingers interlocked.

She started sucking my cock again which was at full mast, and so sensitive that it was almost painfully pleasurable as sucked me with lustfull gusto. She was taking me as deep as she could and was even gagging herself a little in desperation to take me deeper.

Her lust more than made up for her inexperience and despite the odd electric bolt of pain from a toot snagging my head occasionally I knew I'd cum again if I let her continue like this.

I pulled her onto me and kissed her passionately and forcefully.

She ground at my cock with her pussy and as soon as my head found the entrance to her tight little cucnt I practically rammed myself hilt deep into her. Grabbing her waist and pushing her down to meet my thrust.

She was so wet from my cum and the copious, slippery, sweet, lube of youthful arousal that I slid all the way into her in a single, sensual, glorious thrust.

She cried out softly with a mix of pleasure and pain. Digging her nails into my chest as she buried her face in my shoulder to stifle the sound of her pleasure.

Her pussy gripped me like a vice! Her muscles spasming in a mini orgasm just from the u expected forceful pleasure of our union. After a brief, eternal moment of shared bliss, we began to fuck each other with animalistic lust and pleasure.

She ground her clit against my pelvis and I grabbed her tight peach of an ass and ploughed my cock into her. This wasn't sensual or romantic in any sense! We were not making love or trying to pleasure each other. We were just fucking! It was sex in its most pure and raw form. She dug those long nails into me, she bit me. And I pried her legs apart to stretch her open to fuck her that tiny bit deeper. I swear I felt the resistance of her cervix I was so deep inside her.

And aside from the wet sounds of her cunt slamming against my pelvis we were brutally silent as our bodies ground and slammed against each other. She sat up and rode me hard like a cowgirl. Rubbing her pussy hard against my public hair as she ground back and fourth. She moaned in extacy as I roughly grabbed her small perfect breasts. She suckeed my fingers as she squeezed and twisted her nipples.

I rubbed her to another mini orgasm as I rubbed her clit with m thumb. And then I lost it and fucked her in a mini frenzy as I began to convulse and groan in orgasmic pleasure. Gropping her waist I pumped spurt after spurt of hot, fresh cum into her hungry little cunt! She was encouraging me withher words and her body, actually begging me to fill her with my cum.

I released myself completely into the moment and into her! And she just carried on fucking me. Not caring anymore and wanting her own pleasure and release.

I felt my cum churning inside her and squeezing out with every thrust. I tried to carry on as long as possible, willing my traitorous cock to stay hard for her to finish, but I could already feel it was starting to betray me.

Lifting her bodily under the legs and with a single movement I slid her across my belly and chest to land straddling my face.

And without hesitation or loosing a beat she started to fuck my face like a seasoned whore!

She ground her pussy against my lips and tounge, she held my head with both hands and ducked my face with her sweet, hot, wet, cummy little cunt! I licked and sucked her clit as I fucked her with my thumb and then slid my lube and cum covered thumb up her arse as I licked her deeply. And then she fucked my thumb with her arse and my face with her cunt until she succumbed to her own violent orgasm!

Gradually I slowed my tounge down lickeing her softer and slower as her spasms and orgasms subsided.

I kissed and gently sucked and soothed her swollen and engorged lips and clit until the last tiny aftershock was nothing but a distant memory.

We kissed and caressed and embraced each other until the first glimmers of dawn began to lighten our surroundings and the sober light of a new day started to leach the magic away.

She was so beautiful lying there smiling in exhaustion and post coital fatigue. With her glorious hair in a tousled mess. Utterly spent, and satiated, her perfect young, atthletic body glistening with sweat and cum and her own sweet juices.

It was so hard to leave her room after a slow and lingering kiss.

Even as I washed away my sins in the hot shower, there was a sense of surreal unreality and disbelief. It was hard to comprehend and make sense of the exquisite madness of what had taken place.

I didn't know what was going to happen next or how this would play out in the end. But I knew that she had me! Hook line and sinker!

The little minx had totally gotten what she wanted and more! Even if she didn't know it. I was now her plaything, and servant to her pleasure. In surrendering her body so totally to me like that, she had totaly and utterly absoloutley captured me. now owned me completely!

Reply privately

By *oth0712Man
12 weeks ago

cambridge

Reply privately

By *kpiercedCouple
12 weeks ago

walsall

Reply privately

By *ed-devilsCouple
12 weeks ago

Hitchin

Reply privately

By *ike231251Man
12 weeks ago

Heckmondwike

Reply privately

By *om5699Man
12 weeks ago

Rayleigh

Excellent story. More please when you can.

Reply privately

By *aughtywifeyWoman
12 weeks ago

close

Reply privately

By *ilbert4450Man
12 weeks ago

paisley

Reply privately