Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Stories and Fantasies

sex on a pension

Jump to newest

By *athy Lovitt OP   TV/TS
12 weeks ago

Cambridge

Jenny was off on her weeks holiday and as promised i had called to check on her Grandad Cyril, It had been an eventful visit to say the least, The randy old devil had become very amourous, Today would be different, I just had to make sure he was ok, Make sure he had had his breakfast and turned the cooker off, Then he would be off to the legion to play crib, When i arrived at the bungalow i knocked the door and entered, I was surprised to see Cyril sitting in his recliner still in his dressing gown, "Whats the matter Cyril, Why arn't you dressed, I thought you were going to the legion, Arn't you feeling well?" He smiled , "Yeah I am fine, There's plenty of time, You can help me get ready," he shifted position on the recliner, allowing his gown to open, I looked down at His rock hard penis , "Cyril, You can forget about that, I told you, Yesterday was a one off, You bloody well took aadvantage of me, It's not going to happen," I reached down to pull his gown across him, I was shocked how strong he was, He grabbed my shoulders and pulled me down, I could taste the toothpaste as his tongue forced its way into my mouth, grabbing my hand he placed it on his penis, I managed to break his grip and stood up, I was cross now, "Get dressed now Cyril, Your going to be late," Just as i turned to get my coat there was a knock on the front door, "Get that before you go Cathy, I am expecting a delivery, " I walked down the short hallway to the door, When i opened it i was surprised to see an old aquantence George standing there, "Hello George, I didn't know you went to the legion, Cyril's not quite ready yet," George, quite rudely pushed past me "It's ok, He's expecting me," When we got into the sitting room, Cyril stood up, "See George , i told you he's not ready" As we spoke Cyril let the dressing gown fall to the floor,, Slowly stroking his hard penis he grinned, "Oh i am ready, Best you get ready George, We don't want to keep Cathy waiting." George's jacket was already off and he was struggling with his belt , "You always had trouble with that George, let me help" With trembling fingers i released the belt, pulling down his trousers and pants , I grasped the thick cock , George gave a little laugh, "Welcome to an old friend cathy, Arn't you going to give him a kiss," I greedily stuffed my mouth full of Georges cock, Wild horses couldn't stop me now, While i was sucking George managed to shed his shirt and vest, I was at the mercy of two rampant naked men, This was my envoirament , I vaguely remember being placed in position on all fours, i don't recall who removed my clothes, but i was down to panties and bra as Cyril knelt behind me, "Fuck, she was tight yesterday George, I know i spunked too soon to do her justice, but we have all morning this time," I heard George reply, it was as if i wasn't even involved Oh, i know she's tight, It's surprising, the amount of cock she's had, There's two other guys up the allotment that fuck her, I knew that was an exageration but i never bothered to correct him, How could i? my mough was full of Georges cock, I felt the cold lubed head of Cyrils cock agaist my cunt, "Hold her still for a moment George" I felt Georges strong hands grip my shoulders, There was no slipping up the crease today, I managed to grunt as Cyrils cock went all the way, "Oh fuck, She took it better today George, The fucking whore must have been out last night," I hadn't, his position was just better but i wasn't bothered about telling him that, Now the pair of them had found a good rythem, both thrusting and withdrawing together, It.s wonderful for a girl like me when two older men take so long to cum, but alas they were both getting ready, "Fuck George Im'going to shoot," Hold on Cyril, i'm nearly there,Lets fill her with spunk together," Oh yes please i though, My tongue worked hard on Georges cock head as he thrust into my mouth, Cyril had paused for a moment, "Yes, Yes, Now Cyril, Fuck her hard, spunk inside her, I'm cumming too," they both thrust hard at exactly the same moment, I was fully impaled at both ends, I felt the warmth spreading inside as Cyril spurted his hot cum, at the same moment i wanted to scream as my own orgasm ripped through me, As i opened my mouth wide the first salty spurt of Georges spunk filled my mouth,, I just managed to swallow before the next spurt filled my mouth again,Cyril was still thrusting into my cunt, I felt like a rag doll, totally used, Both men allowed there flacid cocks to be licked clean, I was told to go to the kitchen and make tea , We all sat chatting, i was told to sit on one lap then the other, I adored the stroking and kissing, The flirting and teasing, I was still feeling like a bitch on heat, It was about forty minutes before i noticed George starting to become hard again, Cathy

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *eandher4and9Couple
12 weeks ago

leeds

By *exymarvelMan
12 weeks ago

cardiff

Oh yum lucky guys

By *ton_maleMan
12 weeks ago