Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Stories and Fantasies

Laurie the Hypersensitive

Jump to newest

By *ANDA! OP   Man
13 weeks ago

DUMFRIES

After Lola, the Nigerian care worker in my last story, I came to be talking on a swipe left site to Laurie.

Single and mid divorce Laurie lived and worked as a barmaid in Carluke about an hour or so away

She was pretty in a plain Jane kinda way. We had passed eachother non sexual pics of ourselves from recent years (I tend to let the female take the lead in turning the chat sexual) and there wasn't really anything spectacular about her, but she was a really nice person to talk to. We had been chatting via text and call for a few weeks when one Friday she asked me what I was up to that weekend

"Not much really, kids are at their mums this weekend"

"Fancy coming up tomorrow, mebbe later on? I'm at work till 11 but you can come here and get a drink while I finish"

"Sure, why not"

Well...I had fuck all better to do.

Saturday daytime came and went, wasted away playing xbox. About 6ish I jumped in the shower, grabbed some food after it and headed up north about 8 armed with directions to her place of work.

I arrived in Carluke about 10, found the car park to the place she worked and dropped her a text "I'm in the car park, where now?"

"Just wait a minute, I'll come out"

3 or 4 minutes later she emerged from the darkness. And I have to say, the pictures she'd sent over didn't do her justice. Brown hair that just touched her shoulders, radiant smile, a little glint off the dainty ring she had piercing her septum.

"Hello pretty lady"

"Aw...stop" she replied.

She came in for a hug, that's when I felt how large her breasts were under her baggy woollen jumper

"It's finally nice to meet" she said with an even bigger smile

"Damn right it is"

She moved her head towards mine, I expected for a quick peck on the lips or cheek. I was pleasantly surprised when she put her hands on the sides of my head firmly and I felt her tongue force it's way past my lips. I retaliated with my tongue and gave her arse a good squeeze with both hands.

"Steady" she said, still smiling. "Cmon, I need to get back in, follow me"

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *hickdick2000Man
13 weeks ago

wrexham

Enjoying this. Love a plain Jane with a great body

By *oppy12Man
13 weeks ago

Swindon

By *lderWiserNowMan
13 weeks ago

Kettrin

Nice start

By *iscoman7771000Man
13 weeks ago

birmingham

More please

By *orgotten22Woman
13 weeks ago

out in the sticks in the north east england

By *ANDA! OP   Man
13 weeks ago

DUMFRIES

So I followed, watching her arse sway side to side. She didn't look too bad from the back either.

We ended up in a small prefab building which housed the bar for the local lawn bowls club. Inside was about a dozen guys mebbe 60+ scattered in groups of 2 or 3 across a dozen tables. According to Laurie this was a busy Saturday. I took a stool at the bar and ordered a . The next hour and a bit went by in a flash, we chatted while she served and went about her job.

She's split from her husband of 7 years 5 months prior to us starting to chat, he was extremely controlling. She'd worked at the club for about a year and only took the job to piss her husband off.

By 11 it was just the 2 of us and she started shutting up shop, I helped her out with chairs and tables just so we could fuck off that bit quicker.

Stood outside, as she locked up, she asked "what now? Bit late to drive back isn't it?"

"Well mebbe, I don't mind the drive though"

"Don't be daft, you're coming to mine"

Well....who's going to argue with that?

By *ANDA! OP   Man
13 weeks ago

DUMFRIES

I followed Laurie back to hers, parked up and followed her inside. It was a modest 2 bed bungalow. I could tell she had recently moved in as there was still unpacked boxes laid around. She gave me a quick tour before she instructed me to go make myself comfy while she put the kettle on.

"Coffee?" Cam a shout from the kitchen

"Please, 2 and coo"

Few minutes later Laurie reappeared with 2 mugs. She must have nipped into her bedroom while the kettle was boiling as she was now wearing a long black and red satin robe, loosely tied at the waist. As she walked her legs stuck through the gap at the front, showing off her slender legs with a hint of tattoos. As she bent a little to put the mugs on the low coffee table, her robe was almost pushed open st the top my her ample breasts, again showing mass of cleavage and another hint of tattoo. Now, anyone that knows me knows I have a thing for inked ladies.

Laurie took a seat beside me, thighs touching. She crossed her legs at the knee allowing the robe to slip away showing right up to her mid thigh and a lot of tattoo.

"You said you had tatts, you never said you had a lot of tatts"

"I started getting them to piss of the ex, but the more I got the more I wanted. But they're all in the same Mandala style, even my underboob"

My eyes lit up at this news, and she noticed

"You'll get to see it later"

By *..NemoMan
13 weeks ago

Durham

By *iscoman7771000Man
13 weeks ago

birmingham

More please

By *unForRunMan
13 weeks ago

North Ayrshire.

By *ormladMan
13 weeks ago

Kilmarnock

By *ii12vwMan
13 weeks ago

Haverhill

By (user no longer on site)
13 weeks ago

By *ohn_1983Man
13 weeks ago

South of Norwich

By *ohn_1983Man
13 weeks ago

South of Norwich

By *hemarcus2376Man
13 weeks ago

gorseinon

By *ndrea54TV/TS
13 weeks ago

cambridge

By *evonFbsCouple
13 weeks ago

SIDMOUTH

By *lay-with-MeMan
13 weeks ago

Whitchurch Shropshire

By *rumgoodtimeMan
13 weeks ago

sutton coldfield

By *ANDA! OP   Man
12 weeks ago

DUMFRIES

For the next couple hours we sat and talked, past relationships, jobs etc, all the time she was sat beside me and moving herself in closer and closer, tv on in the background but neither of us interested in it. Then the conversation turned sexual, we began asking eachother allsorts, through the thin satin fabric of her robe I could see her nipples had hardened significantly, but I did notice they were oddly shaped. She saw me glancing, gave a little smile then put her hand under my tshirt just above my belt and I felt her pinkie and next finger slip under my belt and just touched the base of my cock. I'd been at half mast most of the evening, but that little touch was enough to almost burst my jeans.

"Oh" she said with a big grin

Then whispered "let's go bed" millimeters from my ear

I'd never been so horny in years

By *oyntzMan
12 weeks ago

all over Ireland

By *ilbert4450Man
12 weeks ago

paisley