Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Stories and Fantasies

Kay Jones night out with her girlfriends

Jump to newest

By *rMrs jones1977 OP   Couple
14 weeks ago

dudley

This all happened back in 2017 i works hard so I love to let my hair down every now and then so once every few months I go out with my girlfriends in Stourbridge I love to dance so we always end up at the river rooms I was on the dance floor with Tina and Sam a couple of guys bump it to ups they say sorry and all if forgotten we come off the dance floor and head to the bar to get a drink I ask for a bottle of bud T asks for a vodka and just then the guys that bumped into us say we'll get theses we say no thanks but they insist he says his name is Gary and this is Martin Gary I'd say was 6ft bold black guy Martin was about the say but longer hair they ask our names I'm Kay this is Tina we say thanks and go on our way its about midnight now and we're abit tipsy the others have left and it's just me and T Gary and Martin are still there they come over and start talking to us its rhe usual flirting I'm feeling horny and think to myself Daves going to get it tonight T is single she loves to flirt we carry on talking and I look to my left a T has her face in Martins i call her name but nothing I pull on her arm she said what I'm single come on let's go back to my place have a few more drinks I'm reluctant but agree so we get in the cab there at it again then Gary his hand on my leg I let him as I'm horny now watch T and he leans in for a kiss and mmmmmm I'm liking this so we carry on his hand is on the outside of my pants rubbing my pussy I'm so damp now I rub his cock omfg it's huge he tells me it's not even fully hard

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *ermite12ukMan
14 weeks ago

Solihull and Brentwood

Can't wait for the next installment.

By *orny_scotMan
14 weeks ago

mintlaw

Ooh, more please madam

By *M1712Man
14 weeks ago

bude

14 weeks ago

dudley

We get to T,s house and its very horny we go into the living room me and T go into the kitchen to get some drinks she's so horny I can see it in her eyes I text Dave to say I'll be home in the morning he knows what that means he text back be safe love you we head back to the living room we walk in and omg there both naked I nearly drop the drinks Gary says come and get some I go over to him I get onto knees and put his cock into my mouth its a mouth full I can tell you that I lick the full length of his cock and then take his bellend in my mouth I look up he's enjoying this goes on for a few minutes then he says your turn I sit in the chair my pussy wet he licks my pussy pushing his tongue in my hole he then works his way upto my clit and sucks it into his mouth fuck that feels good I close my eyes and I can feel my orgasam getting closer and closer he keeps going and I'm Cumming hard I don't normally squirt but I did now I could lie here and say he fucked me bb but no I love cock and I'm definitely a dirty cow some might say slut but safe for now he picks me up and puts me next to T who's being fucked next to me she's moaning with every thrust I reach over and rub her clit as I'm waiting for Gary she cums all over my hand and I rub it over my tits Gary starts to push his cock in me but he just pushed his entire cock in my pussy holey hell it's big I'm taking the biggest cock I've ever had in out in out its amazing I've cum on his cock and I'm asking for more he pulls out and puts me on all 4's T is facing me both of us moaning and loving it she's being fucked hard now and comes forward in to my face our lips lock and we kiss tongues in each others mouths we're still being fucked hard my first bbc I'm cuming again I can here Gary say he's close I say and I don't know why but say cum in my mouth he keeps going for a bit longer and he pulls out takes the jonny off and I'm sucking for all im worth the taste of a jonny is horrible but it doesn't last and all of a sudden I feel warm shoots of cum it's lots but he holds my head to make sure T has cum in her pussy we all sit back on the sofa Gary says we've got all night let's have a drink

By *evonFbsCouple
14 weeks ago

SIDMOUTH

14 weeks ago

dudley

I pick my drink up and start pouring it over my pussy and said to Martin here's your drink he gets on his knees and starts licking the liquid from my pussy Gary goes over towards T and I say now I want your cock in my mouth he looks at me and calls me a dirty bitch this time he's rough he holds me head and pushes balls deep in my mouth I'm gagging now as it's got to be 11 inches when hard I cum over Martins face T has my phone and is sending pics to dave I've been put on the coffee table Martin then spits on my arse and sticks his cock right oh fuck oh fuck Gary laughs and sticks his cock back in my mouth let's give this slut what for he says and I'm being fucked with no mercy 9inches in my arse 11 in my mouth all this and T is filming it for Dave after a few minutes I've cum

By *unnerfulTiggerMan
14 weeks ago

Rochester

Love to see those pics

By *orthsouth4957Couple
14 weeks ago

Telford

Great night

By *hilledguy2020Man
14 weeks ago

Gateshead

By *hilledguy2020Man
14 weeks ago

Gateshead

By *rgar27Man
14 weeks ago

Bognor Regis

By *cotty909Man
14 weeks ago

tranent

By *j and c 2Couple
14 weeks ago

mullingar

13 weeks ago

dudley

But they still keep pounding my arse and mouth Martin pulls his cock completely out my arse and I can feel it open he then enters my pussy. I can feel his balls against my clit as they swing back the its back in my Arse wow it feels amazing Martin calls T over come and have some fun!! What does he mean come and lick her pussy as I fuck her

By *ICKEDDANMan
13 weeks ago

welshpool

You are truly a stag doos dream

13 weeks ago

dudley

I've been gagging on Gary's cock now for what feels like a life time he's pushed it balls deep down my throat I've sucked on his big ball.Now I hear him say I've been told to ruin the bitch!! Wait what!! I didn't have time to ask as I have Martins cock at my mouth and T is biting my clit then I feel all 11inches in my pussy but Gary doesn't give me time to get used to it. It's just relentless pounding I've cum so many times now then I feel a pain in my arse it's in there !!!!! No No I can't take it ruin her Gaz I hear Martin say fuck her like we've been told he's pounding the fuck out of me. I can't take much more of this but there's no stopping I'm just being used like a whore.

By *ICKEDDANMan
13 weeks ago

welshpool

I bet hubby loved licking that gapping arse hole

13 weeks ago

dudley

Thank you x

By *rgar27Man
13 weeks ago

Bognor Regis

By *evonFbsCouple
13 weeks ago

SIDMOUTH

13 weeks ago

dudley

T has fingers in my pussy Gary is fucking my arse and Martin has his cock down my throat I must have blanked out as when my vision came In to focus I had cum on my face and cum in my arse and T was no longer licking my pussy. They were all on the sofa talking on the phone I heard someone say yeah mate she's been ruined T has the pictures and video for you but we haven't finished yet. Has to be fucked and Kay have to return the faver on T OK mate see you Monday. With that T comes over helps me off the sofa and onto the floor she sits on my face and I'm now licking my best friends pussy and I can taste is cum and pussy juice. The I feel a cock go in her pussy she's being fucked I have no clue who's cock it is but from the moans its doing the job. Next I can hear gagging stick it in her pussy someone said my pussy is sore and puffy but that doesn't stop them T says we're the whores of the town fuck us you bastards and that's what they do fuck us. T cums over my face and starts to piss I feel a warmth in my pussy someone has cum in it now I know I said I use condoms but when you find out this was a set up by my husband as Gary is a guy he works with and he'd planned it for weeks with Gary and T. This was the final action of the night Gary picked me my we kissed for awhile then he put me on the sofa a ruined mess got dressed and left with Martin. I woke up a few hours later T nowhere around I went upstairs I could hear moaning from her bedroom. I open the door and Dave my hubby is balls deep in T and she's loving it she looks up and said you don't mind do you Kay !! Not at all crack on I said Dave said I hope you enjoyed your night with Gaz from work and his mate. What did you said !! I set it up for you I told him to ruin your pussy and arse well they definitely fucking did that. Oh and by the way revenge is on the cards now babe you wait and see. It took me a week or so to be able to shit and piss with out it hurting but yes I did enjoy it lots more adventures 10 years worth love you all thanks for reading xx

By *rgar27Man
13 weeks ago

Bognor Regis

By *9Karm69Man
13 weeks ago

plymouth/chesterfield

By *reenworld55Man
7 weeks ago

dorchester