Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Stories and Fantasies

A Curious Woman in Cap d'Agde

Jump to newest

By *exwriter OP   Man
14 weeks ago

Dun Laoghaire

James Fersby ran a small design company which he started 33 years earlier when he graduated from Bristol University.

Married for 25 years, he and his wife Cynthia went to Mediterranean beaches three times a year and usually to naturist beaches. Most winters they also found similar beaches in the Canary Islands. While Cynthia wasn’t terribly enthusiastic about public nudity, she was happy to be naked if there were lots of others doing it too.

James always made the decisions about where to go and selected a nice apartment near the beach for the first week on each holiday and they then went exploring historic sites for the second week in a rented car.

This year for their May holiday he chose Marsellaine Plage, a short distance from Cap d’Agde and its notorious sexual playground on the beach.

He hoped that their proximity to ‘bay of pigs’ might make Cynthia curious enough to go take a look, and maybe more. It was not to be. She was furious about the idea and accused him of depravity. The bombshell was when she told him she knew about the women at his agency. She even had pictures.

Cynthia left for the airport the next day telling him they were finished and divorce was the only option.

James was itching to have his next holiday in the same place and with a companion who would savour the delights of watching people have sex on the beach.

His occasional sexual encounters with the young women who interned or worked at his agency were not the right place to start. He needed to find a stranger, a woman who wanted to try the open sex but was afraid to try. What better than a confident male companion who would pay the bills and act as guide and protector.

----

Are you a single female curious about public sex? Would you like to see the beach sex at Cap d’Agde in France. I can arrange that for you and be your guide. Maybe you’ll want to play openly on the beach. I have an apartment a short distance from the ‘bay of pigs’ (baie des cochons). Message me.

----

As a result of this message on swinger websites in Britain, James met up with Michelle. She was into one night stands and had sex with James on that basis. But she was curious about public sex and multiple partners. So they agreed to go together and a few weeks later they met at Gatwick and headed to France.

When they got to the apartment, Michelle made it clear that a drink was needed.

“I’ll go to the supermarket. What would you like?”.

Twenty minutes later James came back with Tanquary gin, tonic and a bottle of champagne.

“The bubbly is to celebrate your first outing tomorrow” he explained.

They spent the rest of the afternoon drinking G&Ts and chatting about their previous encounters. Michelle liked telling her stories, particularly about the times she enticed male companions to her hotel room on business trips.

“I’d generally say do you want to come to my room. Nothing else. I loved studying their faces.”

She explained how the ones who said yes immediately were not as interesting as the ones who dithered, stuttered or just went wide-eyed in a combined horror/excitement way.

“They weren’t as good in bed as the enthusiasts, but I loved playing with their emotions as much as their cocks.”

“What do you think you’d like to try tomorrow on the beach?”

“Hmm. I liked inviting guys to my room, I was in control. This is different.”

“Obviously you can decide just to look. A lot of kinky things happen. Lot of guys rubbing their cocks while watching. Lot of licking, sucking etc. Then there’s the couples just riding for themselves. I remember seeing a woman trying to put a condom on a cock. Took a while, she was almost asking the other men to help. But then she just positioned herself doggy-style and enjoyed the fuck while being played by her other two companions.”

“Are there many women on their lonesome?”

“A few. If they’re watching some action, some men ask if they can touch. Of course we can go together and touch each other. Then the men ask me first.” He laughed. “Or we could just lie on our towels. If I stroke your pussy, I can invite some others to do the same.”

“The idea of a few men lining up to fondle is interesting. I never really did a gang-bang. Was happening one night at a d*unken party but some fool of a girl threw up. End of that!”

Their banter continued back and forth. After a while James suggested that he fondle her like she might experience on the beach. He asked her to go into the bedroom, strip and come out naked. When she came back in she went straight to the balcony. He followed.

“Usually men are drawn to the breasts first. Fingers first, then tongue.”

“I let a guy play with my tits one night at a bus stop. After a while his licks turned to bites. I wanted him to stop, but I couldn’t say it. And I loved the little bit of pain.”

“One of the girls in the office loved to bite my tip. Wonderful.”

“One guy thought the best way to arouse me was to rub my pussy until I started moaning. Then he stopped. I was not pleased. A girl needs to be filled at that point.”

And so they continued, playing, talking and then fucking.

Next morning James left and came back with croissants. Michelle was still in the bed, legs apart. He teased her with the pastry.

“No more please. That pussy is for the men on the beach”.

James laughed as he ate the croissant that now was a little damp.

“My job is to guide you to your wildest sexual delights. Unfortunately you have to get dressed before you get to expose that glorious body to the randy guys on the beach.”

Because they were approaching the ‘bay of pigs’ from Marsellain, they had to walk half a mile beyond the family area to the part of the beach that was accepted as nudist. For two hundred yards is looked like a normal nudist beach. They took their clothes off and kept going.

“See where there’s a big concentration of people? That’s where the French libertines hang out, deliberately close together.”

“So what do we do?”

“We can set down a little way short of the crowd and just walk up to look around. Everyone expects it. Or we can get close and set down the towels.”

“I’d like to stay a little way back. Then walk around.”

So their towels, backpacks and water bottles were placed about a hundred yards from the crowd. Michelle started rubbing sun screen on her body. She beckoned James to help.

“Stand up. Let them see you as I rub the creme into you. As I rub, turn slowly.”

As she did, James stared at her nipples, her ass and her pussy. A few of the crowd looked for a moment. Some of the couples arriving behind them looked more closely as they passed by.

They lay soaking the sun for a while. James ignored the crowd. Michelle glanced to her right every few minutes. The she stood up and said she was going to look. Did James want to come?

“You go, and come back and tell me what you see.”

For fifteen minutes Michelle walked around the crowd, along the water’s edge then along the far side of the very compact crowd. She stopped every now and then. Those busy with their caressing or licking ignored her.

A few older couples looked up at her slim young body. Some single men hanging around in groups looked at her with a following gaze. When making her way back to James she walked through the crowd, closer to the gyrating and rubbing. When she got to James she sat down beside him and looked at him.

“Well, see anything interesting?”

“Wow. Lots of licking pussies and fondling cocks. Not just one-on-one either. There were two German couples just over there talking to each other while they fondled. By the time I saw them again a couple of minutes ago, they had swapped partners. One man was rubbing his tip on the woman’s nipple, but she kept moving so he had to keep repositioning. A few people are sitting near them watching now.”

“Well it is only 11:30. Place is warming up.”

“There’s two women sucking an African cock, a very big cock. He looks like he’s a hawker, selling stuff. His friend is standing nearby as if he’s waiting for him. The women are making a lot of noise with their lips. Nobody’s watching it though.”

“In perverted sex, racism still abounds.”

“I can’t believe some of the things some men have on their cocks. Mostly the older guys. Some people are disappearing into the dunes in ones and twos. Might be gay guys."

“So did you stop and look?”

“Not really. But I will. Not many single women watching, or at least not standing watching. A few lying down either ignoring it all or watching from a distance. A guy with a cockring approached one single woman, but she just waved him away, and off he went.”

James and Michelle went for a swim, moving along the water's edge to the front of the crowd. Some of the swimmers were cuddling and fondling. As they emerged from the water they saw a group gathering standing near the middle. James nodded towards it and they went to look.

Surrounded by mostly men, a middle-aged woman was lying on her towel. A man was lying beside her and watching as three men fingered her pussy. Other men crouched down offering their semi-erect cocks, which she touched in turn. Then she stiffened, and let out a low moan and then another. She sucked one of the offered cocks until it spurted forth over her breasts. Her man just watched smiling. “Termine, Termine” she said.

Then she got up and headed towards to water with the semen dripping down as she walked.

Some of the men looked towards Michelle. She looked back towards James.

“Maybe you start.” she said.

James stood behind her caressing her breasts and running his right hand towards her crotch. She leaned back then locked her eyes on a tall young man standing beside a woman.

He walked towards her and as he did James withdrew his hands. The tall man reached out towards her breasts, pinching her nipples slightly. Michelle moved towards him and reached her hand to his scrotum. His cock was still soft but it grew as they both caressed with eyes locked. His companion moved towards Michelle following the man’s hands as they caressed her body. Then she knelt down and started caressing Michelle’s inner thighs in an upward movement that kept getting closer to her pussy.

Michelle kissed the man and put her hand back towards James, signalling the end of the session.

“I loved that and seeing your erection, you did too. Maybe I’ll look for them later.”

As time moved towards early afternoon, the libertine crowd grew and James and Michelle were swallowed by the growing group. Sexual humanity swirled around them. Michelle made two more trips around the crowd on her own. After the second she told James of her action.

“There were four men playing with three women. Nobody around them. So I stood watching and they signalled that I should join them. They told me they were from a Danish sex club. So I sucked and two of the men licked me. Even the women started on me. I had a lovely little orgasm.”

“Will you suck me and then rub your pussy on my erection while I lie here?”

While they did just that some couples came closer. The tall man and his companion were there too. Michelle got up and looked at the woman, and then towards James. The stranger crouched down and tended to his cock. The tall man introduced himself as Clement in good English with a French accent.

Michelle knelt down and sucked. Clement took her hand and led her to a large group lying under sun umbrellas. He placed her down on a sunbed and proceeded to lick her pussy lips. Michelle writhed and exhaled heavily. A hand reached out and offered Clement a condom. Michelle nodded.

“I like being fucked from behind.”

She positioned herself using the sunbed as a platform with her ass up and back awaiting his cock. And the cock obliged. She came. He came. Later she returned to James.

“I hope you had fun. That lovely woman straddled me and gave me a great fuck, after she put a condom on me. I love the sight of boobs bouncing above me while my cock gets used.”

“Did you get an audience?”

“Yes, but my woman waved them away. How did you do?”

“He was a great licker. And we had a small audience, people he seemed to know. We did doggy and got a round of applause. I’ll be back to him again.”

“Tell me more.”

“Well his licking was that good I just had to wrap my legs around his head. He brought me to a little orgasm. Big smiles from his friends when I groaned.

Then when I got into position for my fuck one of his friends poked his head under and played with my clit. Better than the vibrator I usually use when I’m stuffed with cock. And it was some noisy fucking orgasm. I think the applause was for that.”

“Maybe I should have come along to watch. But his woman had a strong cunty grip around my manhood.”

Michelle smiled and said “Let’s go into the sea. Then we can come back and lick and suck. Let’s see if we can get an audience. Then we can go back and drink the champagne you promised me.”

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *kpiercedCouple
14 weeks ago

walsall

By *2spikeMan
13 weeks ago

Southsea

By *lderWiserNowMan
13 weeks ago

Kettrin

By *ushin boundariesCouple
13 weeks ago

halstead

By *leasurer80Man
13 weeks ago

Leeds

By *hrisukbishareCouple
13 weeks ago

Edinburgh

First visit yo Cap for us end August

By *inkCouple
13 weeks ago

South Staffs

We have been going to Cap for a number of years . It’s a fantastic place , Mrs Nink always get lots of fun from all nationalities males, females and groups.

By *..NemoMan
13 weeks ago

Durham

Post new Message to Thread