Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Stories and Fantasies

Increase in size

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
14 weeks ago

Is there any actual way to increase penis size? all i want is another inch and i’ll be happy.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *issy_named_cTV/TS
14 weeks ago

Edinburgh

"Is there any actual way to increase penis size? all i want is another inch and i’ll be happy. "

Gone already?!

That wasn't long at all......

By *eenriderMan
14 weeks ago

bristol

"Is there any actual way to increase penis size? all i want is another inch and i’ll be happy.

Gone already?!

That wasn't long at all......

"

Looks like staying power is his problem, not length.

By *issy_named_cTV/TS
14 weeks ago

Edinburgh

If he practices with a big toy, I'm sure he could manage another inch

By *radesman ffMan
13 weeks ago

aylesbury

Yes there is exercises

I’ve noticed a difference I joined the gym had a couple of classes the the instructor gave me some one on one at the end class to do at home Two months later the instructor and me was the last to leave a class talking with the instructor on the way out back to my car he asked if I had noticed any differences in my body said yes my waist line had got firmer and there was a very faint six pack maybe starting to form the instructor said with a slight grin any difference in the mornings yes my muscles ache I am sometimes a little slow on the up take ie I might get asked a question and fall In two days later next week after class I continued the conversation saying I have been look for the difference in the mornings and they said have you noticed it yes chunkier and longer and they just grinned at me with a knowing smile

By *attb179Man
13 weeks ago

London

"Yes there is exercises

I’ve noticed a difference I joined the gym had a couple of classes the the instructor gave me some one on one at the end class to do at home Two months later the instructor and me was the last to leave a class talking with the instructor on the way out back to my car he asked if I had noticed any differences in my body said yes my waist line had got firmer and there was a very faint six pack maybe starting to form the instructor said with a slight grin any difference in the mornings yes my muscles ache I am sometimes a little slow on the up take ie I might get asked a question and fall In two days later next week after class I continued the conversation saying I have been look for the difference in the mornings and they said have you noticed it yes chunkier and longer and they just grinned at me with a knowing smile "

That's your tummy and groin fat burning away which gives the impression of a longer dick. Happened to me too, got a shock when my cock looked an inch longer after 3 months of HIIT.

Post new Message to Thread