Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Stories and Fantasies

Hot wife journey part 3

Jump to newest

By *ew_username_time OP   Man
14 weeks ago

Glasgow

L got onto the bed on all fours and arched her back to push her pussy up and out. "come here babe and do the same." Jen joined her and they both looked back at the boys "what are you waiting for? Come and fuck us"

L took her phone out and placed it so that she could film them both getting fucked and hit record.

Both girls felt hands on their hips and then the tips of two big black cocks teasing their pussies "hmm that feels good eh Jen?"

"fuck yes babe, it's so fucking big!"

L laughed "he's not even started yet gorgeous, just you wait"

As L said this both guys pushed their cocks balls deep into their pussies "oh jeez fuck fuck fuck yes" screamed Jen

Both L and Jen got fucked hard by their two younger guys and all the time making comments to their husbands on the video about how big their cocks were and how they loved cumming on their cocks. Both had two or three orgasms before they were both filled with cum. L stopped the video and sent it to J. "having fun baby, one more fuck each and we'll meet up with you both"

They switched guys and both mounted their cocks and rode them hard. Jen leant over and kissed L on the mouth and they both started feeling each other's boobs and playing with rock hard nipples. Soon all four orgasmed and they were filled with cum once again.

As they dismounted the guys' cocks cum dripped from their pussies onto the bed.

They got dressed and made their way back to a bar to meet their husbands.

As they walked in on wobbly legs they were greeted with a glass of wine each and a kiss. "hmm my favourite. Sweat and another guy's cum on my wife's lips" said J as he kissed her again.

"did you enjoy the videos boys?" asked Jen

"fuck yes baby, I'll need to watch it again later when we fuck" said Mark with a huge smile on his face.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *ushin boundariesCouple
14 weeks ago

halstead

By *eepfill999Man
14 weeks ago

South Cheshire

By *rgasm4u69Man
14 weeks ago

Warrington

By *ussyeater692Man
14 weeks ago

Wrexham

Awesome story

By *rgar27Man
14 weeks ago

Bognor Regis

By *ndrea54TV/TS
14 weeks ago

cambridge

These girls are something else, so hot it's making me so wet in my gusset

By *urious_two12Couple
14 weeks ago

Cardiff

By *ohnny 51TV/TS
14 weeks ago

Middlewich

By *assagefunMan
14 weeks ago

rothwell

Yesssss

By *oyntzMan
14 weeks ago

all over Ireland

By *uncouplerk40Couple
14 weeks ago

TD

By *xxxdMan
14 weeks ago

Sexssex

14 weeks ago

Glasgow

L and J returned from their holiday and L was straight onto Tinder to see what her matches were saying and if there was anyone new who caught her eye. "no one new on here to fuck baby" she said with a sad look on her face "I might have to broaden my horizons because Tinder is getting a bit predictable. I'll keep the guys here interested so that I've got back up."

"what do you have planned?"

"I'm not sure but I'm going to check out some new sites after work. I've got some competitor analysis to do so I'm visiting competitors to see what they're doing"

L worked in estate agency so liked to mystery shop competitors to see if they were doing anything differently or is she could poach some staff. She set up viewings of high end properties making sure that it wasn't the vendor doing the viewing. She was dressed for work which usually involved a pencil skirt with a generous split up the back, heels shirt and matching jacket. Her underwear was also always on point because of the way it made her feel.

She arrived at the house which was being marketed at £1 million to be greeted by a handsome gentleman who was from the estate agent.

"L very nice to meet you, please come inside"

As they viewed the house L was impressed with his knowledge and sales skills as he showed her each room. Soon it was time to view upstairs as he invited her to walk up the stairs ahead of him. L knew that he'd be taking the opportunity to look at her ass and L also knew that her stocking tops would be visible with each step.

"lovely stairs" L commented "there's a great view of the lower hallway from here"

"definitely a lovely view" was the reply. At this point L knew that it was going to get interesting and that she'd not employ someone who was about to fuck a potential buyer on a client's bed.

As they walked into the master bedroom suite L knew that she'd need to make the first move so sat on the bed and looked up at the agent. "so how many offers have you had?" she said with a smile.

"none that have been much interest yet"

"if I was to make an offer would that be of interest?" she said as she removed her jacket

"I'm sure that any interest from you would be very interesting. What did you have in mind?"

L could see that his cock was getting hard and forming an impressive bulge in his trousers which were already quite tight.

"well why don't you remove your belt and give yourself some more room. You look to be slightly uncomfortable"

He removed his belt and L started to undo the buttons on her shirt so that her bra was on show. She reached forward and pulled down the waistband of his underwear which made his hard cock spring out "oh hello" she said as she took a firm grip of his cock. "now get undressed" he quickly removed his clothes as L took off her shirt, unzipped her skirt and let it fall to the floor revealing her hold ups.

She removed her underwear, sat on the bed and opened her legs "you can lick my pussy now"

The agent got on his knees and licked her pussy as L pulled his head into her pussy and rubbed herself on his face "enough, now fuck me" he quickly got into position and pulled L towards his cock and penetrated her as deep as he could "oh nice cock babe now fuck me nice and hard"

"god you're sexy" he said as L pulled him deep inside of her with each thrust. Soon the occasion got the better of him and he let out a groan and came.

L thought to herself "this is why I make guys cum before we fuck"

"clean me up babe, I don't want your cum leaking onto the bed"

She took his head and pushed her pussy hard against his face as he licked her clean if his cum.

Once he was done L got up and dressed quickly making sure not to leave anything behind and walked towards the door. "thanks for your time but I don't think that this is for me" she went out to her car to another agent's viewing.

14 weeks ago

halstead

By *rgasm4u69Man
14 weeks ago

Warrington

By *ndrea54TV/TS
14 weeks ago

cambridge

By *ongbowmanMan
14 weeks ago

Grantham

By *ussyeater692Man
14 weeks ago

Wrexham

Wonderful story

By *igbbackagainMan
14 weeks ago

Tallaght

By *ilk and honey 2019Couple
14 weeks ago

Porthcawl

By *eepfill999Man
14 weeks ago

South Cheshire

By *ohnny 51TV/TS
14 weeks ago

Middlewich

By *elbyfuntimesMan
13 weeks ago

Selby

By *oyntzMan
13 weeks ago

all over Ireland

10 weeks ago

Glasgow

She grabbed her phone and dialled J's number "hey baby, I've got a confession to make. I went on a viewing on a house and kinda fucked the guy doing the viewing"

J laughed "well you did say that you needed to broaden your horizons but maybe not fuck too many people in the same business baby in case people start talking. I'm not sure that your boss would understand"

L laughed too "yeah maybe not. I'm going to visit that new build site to see what they're doing. I might find someone there to poach"

"OK have fun"

She arrived at the new build site and walked into the sales centre to be greeted by a good looking girl. Just as L was saying hello her male colleague came into the sales room to give her back the keys to the show home.

"oh I wouldn't mind having a look around the show home, do you have time?"

"of course" he said and took her out and into the show home "after you" he said as he opened the door.

After viewing the downstairs L was again going up the stairs ahead of the man knowing that he was taking in the view of her ass. In the main bedroom she turned to him and asked "so have you ever had fun with your colleague in here? She looks nice"

He laughed and replied "no not with her"

"so you have had fun in here then?"

"it's a bit too risky to be honest. Too many client visits so not enough time"

By *rgasm4u69Man
10 weeks ago

Warrington

By *ussyeater692Man
10 weeks ago

Wrexham

Please carry on, enjoying this

By *rgar27Man
10 weeks ago

Bognor Regis

By *wakers14Man
10 weeks ago

burgess hill

10 weeks ago

halstead

By *ohnny 51TV/TS
10 weeks ago

Middlewich

By *eepfill999Man
10 weeks ago

South Cheshire

By *raigs3386Man
10 weeks ago

G

By *attboy107Man
10 weeks ago

Near Bedford

By *illie B. HardaganMan
10 weeks ago

Leyland

10 weeks ago

Porthcawl

4 days ago

Glasgow

L looked at him and said "how about with a client?" and unbuttoned her top button giving him a view of her cleavage.

He smiled and said "I'd be afraid of getting caught"

L laughed and said "don't worry about that" and started to undo his belt and his hard cock lept out of his boxers "well part of you looks like it's up for the challenge" and started to stroke his cock.

She bent down and sucked him hard.

4 days ago

Glasgow

Soon he let out a groan and his cock exploded in her mouth and she swallowed all his cum.

L stood up and said "thanks for that. Next time we fuck ok?" and left the show home and straight to the car.

Soon L knew where all the male sales agents worked and had a network of guys who she could call on if she felt like a quick fuck or suck but she wanted more. Tinder needed an update...

By *ohnny 51TV/TS
4 days ago

Middlewich

By *illie B. HardaganMan
4 days ago

Leyland

So glad this is back.. very hot

4 days ago

Porthcawl

By *ussyeater692Man
4 days ago

Wrexham

Glad this story has restarted

By *evonFbsCouple
3 days ago

SIDMOUTH

By *kpiercedCouple
3 days ago

walsall

3 days ago

Glasgow

L was browsing Tinder when her phone rang, it was Tanya.

L - hey babe how are you doing?

Tanya - good thanks gorgeous. Well to be honest I'm horny as fuck and can't stop thinking about what you've been getting up to. I just don't think that Dom would ever let me kiss another guy.

L - have you said anything to him, you might be surprised.

Tanya - I just think that he'd be really jealous

L - OK babe, cards on the table. Dom knows what I do. J told the boys when they were away that weekend when I was at Gleneagles with James. I know for a fact that he'd be turned on if you brought it up.

Tanya - what? He knows? You mean that we could have been talking about this for weeks!

L laughed - be careful what you wish for. It's addictive. J gets disappointed when I'm on a night out and don't pull

Tanya - so what does Dom know so that I don't cross the line.

L - J told the boys what I'd been doing and I'd called J when the boys were there. They saw James after he'd obviously just fucked me. The looks on their faces was a picture when they saw his cock.

Tanya - I can imagine. I've thought of nothing else since I saw the photos you showed us

L - I'm sure that he'd like to meet you one time with me. What do you think?

Tanya - I'm getting wet thinking about it but I think that I'll need to break Dom in gently. What do you suggest?

L - be honest. You both know what I've been doing and you both like the idea. It should be easy to talk about it. I'd suggest doing it when you're naked. Join Tinder and get a few decent matches which will really turn him on.

Tanya - OK babe. Wish me luck!

They finished their call and L quickly called Dom.

L - Tanya is going to speak to you about what I do with other guys. Do NOT tell her that you watched me fuck James!

Dom - god L I'd never tell her that, she'd kill me. So why is Tanya going to speak to me about what you do?

L - oh you'll see. I think that things may get interesting...

By *ussyeater692Man
3 days ago

Wrexham

Absolutely fantastic, I can't wait to find out what happens next

By *ohnny 51TV/TS
3 days ago

Middlewich

By *leopatra 64Couple
3 days ago

Poole

3 days ago

Glasgow

Tanya's hands were shaking as she downloaded Tinder onto her phone and created a profile. She uploaded photos of her in various outfits and lingerie being very careful to not have her face showing. She set her parameters for guys younger than she was and within a fairly close radius of her home.

Then she started swiping.

After a while of swiping she'd matched with a number of guys and was already getting messages. She'd decided to be brutally honest with her replies saying that she was looking for NSA hook ups and her husband would know. Oddly this did scare a few away but she definitely had a few guys who were interested.

She shared some more revealing photos with a couple of guys and received similar photos back. She was amazed at how quickly he was getting dick pics from guys she'd just started messaging but was enjoying seeing the goods. How dating had changed! Tanya was definitely interested in both the guys but still hadn't spoken to Dom about what she wanted to do.

She signed off on Tinder and decided that she'd speak to Dom that night. She had a shower and dressed in something sexy which she thought would help negotiate her sexual freedom.

3 days ago

Glasgow

Dom arrived home to find Tanya wearing one of her favourite dresses which showed off her amazing body and Dom looked confused.

Dom - is it your birthday?

Tanya - no

Dom - my birthday?

Tanya - no

Dom - our anniversary?!

Tanya laughed - no I just wanted to have a nice night with my husband

Dom looked relieved that he'd not missed a special day but suddenly realised that this may be what L was talking about and relaxed a little.

They had a meal with some wine and had a normal chat.

After an hour or so Tanya had had enough wine to say what she wanted to say.

Tanya - so you know J and L?

Dom - of course I do

Tanya - and you know about their arrangement?

Dom - I take it that you're talking about their extra curricular activities?

Tanya - if you mean that L gets to fuck around then yes. I know that J has told you and about the Facetime call with L when she was in Gleneagles

Dom blushed - I'm sorry that I didn't tell you

Tanya - I didn't tell you either babe so we're even. What do you think about what they do?

Dom - if I'm honest? It was a massive turn on. What did you think?

Tanya - oh L is a lucky cow to get to do what she wants with whoever she wants.

Dom - do you want to do something like that?

Tanya - would you let me?

Dom thought about the situation and replied - as long as I know what's going on, yes

Tanya - oh my god really? You're amazing

Dom - you understand that I also get to play

Tanya - I could hardly deny you my husband

Tanya picked up her phone and opened her Tinder app and handed it to Dom.

Tanya - in anticipation of you saying yes I kinda joined Tinder and had some chats. I hope that's OK.

Dom - jeez you're not wasting any time are you?

Tanya - sorry. I got excited.

Dom laughed - OK so who from these two do you want to meet?

Tanya - you mean who do I want to meet first?

Dom - oh crap this is going to be interesting

Tanya smiled - oh and I want to meet James if that's OK.

Dom - James? The guy that L was with? One step or cock at a time.

Tanya - OK. So this guy wants to meet up tomorrow. Are you OK with that?

Dom - yes babe, as long as I get some photos and fuck you when you get home

Tanya - it's a deal

By *kpiercedCouple
3 days ago

walsall

By *ussyeater692Man
3 days ago

Wrexham

Awesome, I can't wait for more

By *ohnny 51TV/TS
3 days ago

Middlewich

3 days ago

Glasgow

Tanya made arrangements to meet up at a hotel with the guy from Tinder. He was younger than she was which was what she wanted and from the photos that she'd seen he was gym fit and had a lovely looking cock.

She shaved her legs and pussy so that she was silky smooth and then put on thigh high hold ups huge heels and a slinky tight dress with a plunging neckline. She'd decided for her first fuck that she'd go all out on maximum sexuality. She was literally wearing a dress, hold ups and heels. This guy was in for a treat.

Dom drove his wife to the hotel and watched her walk into reception and have all eyes follow her into the bar. He could see through the window and watched as she greeted her date with a kiss and sat down at a table. He called over the waitress and ordered some drinks. Dom could feel his cock twitch as he watched his wife flirt with another man knowing that she'd be fucking him within the hour. He took out his phone and sent her a quick message "you look settled and relaxed so I'll head home baby. Keep in touch and if you have photos to share then please do"

He saw her look at her phone and received a reply "Thanks babe, I'll be in touch once we've fucked. Have a nice night imagining what this young stud is about to do to your wife."

He saw her put her phone in her bag and then pull her date closer for a long kiss.

Dom started the car to head home knowing that he'd be wanking to her photos very soon.

By *ussyeater692Man
3 days ago

Wrexham

This story just gets better and better

3 days ago

Glasgow

Tanya sat in the car while Dom drove her to the hotel. The tension was building with every second of the trip. She was actually being driven by her husband to meet a guy who she was going to have sex with. The first guy who shed have sex with since she met Dom. She was so horny and excited she almost couldn't handle the situation.

They arrived at the hotel and she kissed her husband.

Tanya - could you hang around for a bit to make sure that I'm OK?

Dom - of course. Just let me know when you're ready for me to go

She got out of the car and walked into the hotel and into the bar. She saw her date who was called Matt who got up to greet her. They kissed on the cheek.

Matt - you look amazing Tanya

Tanya - well thanks. You look pretty good yourself. Before you ask I'll have a large glass of Sauvignon Blanc to calm my nerves.

Matt called the waitress over and ordered a bottle of white wine.

She got a notification on her phone which was a message from Dom.

She smiled and sent her reply and returned her attention to Matt with a long hard kiss.

Matt - well that was nice

Tanya - the ice needed to be broken so that we can enjoy our evening

Matt - oh I'm sure that we'll enjoy our evening. When is it too early to head to the room?

Tanya - it's never too early, let's go.

Matt picked up the wine and wine glasses and guided Tanya to the lift.

They travelled up to the 4th floor without a word and then to the room and Matt opened the door.

Once they were in the room they were soon kissing with Tanya being pushed up against the wall. Matt's hand grabbed her thigh and wsd heading to Tanya's ass when she stopped him. "not yet baby, all in good time."

She pushed him away and simply said "strip"

Matt quickly removed his clothes and soon he was standing naked in front of her with his cock rock hard in his hand. Tanya walked towards him and kissed him while taking his cock in her hand. She broke off their kiss and got on her knees so that she could suck his rock hard cock. She handed him her phone and said "my husband wants to see this" Matt started filming as Tanya hungrily sucked his cock and started into her phone's camera.

Matt started to groan as Tanya sucked his cock and knew that he wasn't going to last much longer. Sensing that Matt was getting close Tanya smiled and quickened her pace and suddenly felt Matt's cock swell just as he was about to cum. She took his cock out of her mouth and wanked him as he came all over her face and she continued to make eye contact with her phone camera. After Matt had unloaded onto her face Tanya looked at the camera and said "I hope that you enjoyed that baby because I did. I can't wait to fuck him as well."

The filming clicked off and Matt looked at Tanya with cum all over her face and dress "do you want to to clean up?"

Tanya laughed and said - I think that I'd better. And went to the bathroom.

After a few minutes Tanya came out of the bathroom and looked at the naked man in front of her. She winked at him, unzipped her dress and let it fall to the floor revealing that all she was wearing was her hold ups and heels. Matt looked at her standing in front of her almost totally naked "oh my god you look incredible, get over her"

Tanya - oh yeah? And what are you going to do about it?

Matt - I'm going to give you what you want

Tanya - which is...

Matt - my cock in your married pussy fucking you hard

By *kpiercedCouple
3 days ago

walsall

By *raigs3386Man
2 days ago

G

By *leopatra 64Couple
2 days ago

Poole

By *ussyeater692Man
2 days ago

Wrexham

Absolutely brilliant

By *untooMan
2 days ago

manchester

Great story

By *ohnny 51TV/TS
2 days ago

Middlewich

2 days ago

halstead

By *D123Man
2 days ago

Kings Heath and Estepona

This has been a fantastic story.

So well written. Congratulations Op!

By *eepfill999Man
2 days ago

South Cheshire

2 days ago

Glasgow

Tanya smiled and started walking towards the bed where her young stud lay naked with his cock starting to get hard again.

Matt drank in the vision of Tanya walking towards him. Her stocking clad long legs looked incredible and her smooth pussy looked even better and then up to her full boobs standing pert on their own which he thought was impressive for lady older than he was.

Matt - you are stunning and your husband is crazy to share you with other guys

Tanya - oh he's not crazy. This will turn him on and will ignite our sex life like you won't believe. Oh with that in mind I'd better send him our video.

She took out her phone and quickly sent the video to Dom.

Tanya - that's sent. So let's see what you've got then

She got onto the bed and kissed Matt's inner thigh and moved up his body caressing his toned abs and chest. She gripped his cock and started to lower herself onto his cock. She felt the tip of his cock part her pussy lips as she eased him into her wet pussy and they both let out a groan of pleasure.

Tanya - fuck your cock is so hard.

Matt - you make me harder than I've ever been

She lowered herself onto the full length of cock and felt him fill her

Tanya - oh fuck that feels so good, your cock is amazing.

Matt - am I bigger than your husband?

Tanya - wider baby. now shut up and fuck me!

Matt raised Tanya up so that he could fuck her with his full length. He started slowly and felt Tanya's pussy grip his cock as he stroked his cock in and out slowly. Tanya groaned as he withdrew his cock and gasped as he plunged his cock deep inside her.

Tanya - oh fuck you're good. Now fuck me as hard as you can and make me cum on your cock

Matt smiled as he quickened his pace and started fucking Tanya as hard as he could. Tanya's groans and gasps turned into screams of pleasure. She could feel Matt's balls slapping her with every thrust of his cock deep inside her.

Tanya - oh my god I'm going to cum. Don't fucking stop fucking me.

Soon her whole body shuddered and the waves of her orgasm took over her body. Matt slowed his thrusts and soon Tanya had lowered herself onto his cock taking his hard cock deep inside her. Tanya panted as she recovered from her orgasm.

Tanya - well that's made me feel a lot better but I need to make you cum inside me.

She eased herself off his cock and and then arched her back presenting her pussy to him. Matt wasted no time and got into his knees to grip her hips. His cock pushed deep into her pussy again and Tanya groaned in pleasure as she felt every inch of his cock filling her again. Matt fucked her as hard as he could again soon bringing them both to orgasm. Tanya bucked wildly as she came again and she felt Matt's cock erupt again filling her with cum.

Matt - fuck you're amazing! No one has made me cum so hard in ages

Tanya - oh the feeling is mutual.

She took out her phone and lay on her back to take a selfie to send to Dom. She was glowing with perspiration and her face flushed with post orgasm.

She got a quick reply from Dom.

Dom - your video was amazing. So hot seeing you suck another guy's cock. Have you fucked him yet?

Tanya - just finished fucking him. I came twice on his cock and he filled me with cum. I want to fuck him again so won't be home soon. Is that OK?

Dom - absolutely. Just let me know when you're ready and I'll come and get you.

By *rgar27Man
2 days ago

Bognor Regis

By *D123Man
1 day ago

Kings Heath and Estepona

By *ussyeater692Man
1 day ago

Wrexham

Brilliant

By *ohnny 51TV/TS
1 day ago

Middlewich

23 hours ago

Glasgow

Tanya and Matt fucked for another couple of hours taking some very naughty videos and photos for Dom during the evening.

Tanya eventually sent Dom a message - hi babe, can you come and pick me up please. I'll need you to bring me something else to wear home. My dress is covered in cum and my hold ups have all sorts of bodily fluids on them. A small bag with leggings and a top would be great. The room number is 149.

Dom - OK. I'll be there in 20 minutes.

Dom arrived at the hotel and went to the room. Before he knocked on the door he was unsure of what he'd see when the door opened but his heart was beating rapidly.

He knocked on the door.

Matt - who is it?

Dom - it's Dom for Tanya.

The door opened and Matt was stood naked as he invited Dom in. Dom was amazed at Matt's confidence but his body was ripped and his flaccid cock was impressive.

Dom walked into the room and Tanya was lying naked on the bed. She was still wearing her hold ups which Dom found incredibly sexy and he could see that her pussy was looking slightly red and puffy from being fucked for several hours.

Tanya - hi baby, thanks for coming and thanks for letting me do this. I can't wait to get you home so that I can tell you all about my night while you reclaim what's yours.

Dom - me too babe.

He handed her the bag and watched as she got dressed. He turned to Matt who was still naked making no attempt to cover himself and his cock was starting to get hard as he too watched Tanya get dressed.

Tanya looked over and saw that she had an audience as she put on her leggings. She put her heels back on and stood with her top half naked looking at her husband and new lover whose cock was now rock hard again.

Tanya - oh Matt, does someone still want some attention? Dom how much did you enjoy watching the video of me sucking this young stud's cock?

Dom - oh I enjoyed it vigorously baby

Tanya walked towards him and gave him a kiss - do you want to see it first hand?

She didn't wait for an answer and was quickly on her knees in front of Matt sucking his rock hard cock looking at Dom. She winked and reached out to feel Dom's cock which was now rock hard too.

Tanya - get your cock out babe. Wank for me while I suck this gorgeous cock.

Dom quickly got his cock out and started stroking it in front of Tanya.

Tanya - come closer

Dom got closer and Tanya took his cock in her hand and started wanking him off as she sucked Matt's cock.

Tanya - Matt's fucked me 4 times tonight giving me lots of orgasms and he's filled me with cum lots of times and I fucking loved it. What have you got to say about that?

Dom - it's very fucking sexy Tanya.

Tanya was sucking Matt again but stopped to reply - can I make this guy one of my regular lovers? Can I fuck him when I want?

Dom watched as his wife started sucking Matt's cock again while wanking him off - if that's what you want baby.

Tanya - that's what I want baby. you've been good enough to let me have one lover so far but I'm going to meet a few more guys to broaden my horizons. I'll still fuck you when I get home from fucking other guys so you're about to get more sex than you've had for a while because I intend to have multiple lovers and I want to fuck lots and lots of big cocks. Is that OK?

Dom couldn't believe what he was hearing but also couldn't believe what he was saying - yes.

Tanya - yes what?

Dom - yes you can have multiple lovers baby

Tanya - good boy. Now watch as I swallow Matt's cum again and be ready to cum too when I'm done.

Tanya concentrated on making Matt cum as Dom wanked his cock watching his beautiful slut of a wife suck a guy off in front of him. Soon Matt grunted and shuddered as he emptied his balls again into his wife's mouth and Tanya let out a little giggle as she swallowed all of it.

She looked at Dom - your turn.

She started sucking Dom and soon he too came in her mouth and she swallowed it all.

Tanya stood up and put her top on. She walked over to Matt and gave him a kiss which had both his and Dom's cum coating her mouth. She turned to Dom - ok husband. Take me home and reclaim your slut wife's pussy.

They both left the hotel to take the short trip home.

21 hours ago

Glasgow

As they drove the short 20 minute journey home Dom's curiosity got the better of him.

Dom - so how was your night? Did you enjoy yourself?

Tanya - oh yes babe and thank you for allowing me to do this and have some fun

Dom - was he better than me in bed?

Tanya - babe! You're the love of my life and no one will ever fuck me as well as you can. We know each other better than anyone else ever will. Was it good? Yes it was fucking amazing. Did I enjoy it? Yes I did. It was a thrill fucking someone new for the first time. It didn't hurt that he's fit as fuck with a great cock but then I'd not waste my time fucking anyone substandard. You have to realise that we're solid and nothing will come between us but I'm about to embark on a journey of having lots of amazing sex with lots of very good looking guys with great cocks. Just don't get jealous because I'll always come back to you.

Dom was taken aback at how raw and honest her answer was but now he knew where he stood.

Tanya - you'll always be my alpha.

They arrived home and Tanya took Dom's hand to lead him upstairs. She pushed him onto the bed and stripped as he quickly removed his own clothes. She leaned forward and kissed him again long and hard.

She got her phone and went to the photo gallery. She clicked to the first photo that she'd taken with Matt ready to show Dom.

Tanya - do you want to look at photos of me fucking while you reclaim me? I'll tell you all about what he did to your gorgeous wife with his amazing cock.

Dom agreed and they got onto the bed. He took the phone as they looked at the photos together as Tanya stroked his hard cock.

She told him about how they met in the bar but didn't waste time in getting to the room. Dom couldn't believe that he was so turned on seeing photos of his gorgeous with another guy's cock in her mouth and then a video of her getting fucked from behind as she screamed to orgasm.

Tanya - that's enough of that. I want you to fuck me now. Make me cum again baby.

Dom slid his cock into her soaking wet and swollen pussy and sensed that she was a little tender so started slowly. Soon however he couldn't control himself as he fucked Tanya as hard as he could.

Tanya - fuck me baby, fuck your slut wife's pussy. Reclaim me after I've fucked my toyboy lover.

Dom had never seen this side of his wife but loved it.

Dom - do you want to fuck him again?

Tanya - try and fucking stop me! He's amazing in bed

Dom - are you going to fuck anyone else?

Tanya - I'm going to fuck so many guys baby you're going to love it. I can't wait to make a new fuck date for this week.

Dom - oh babe that's so fucking hot. I want you to fuck whoever you want

Tanya - I'll make an arrangement with that other guy from Tinder and then I'll speak to L about seeing if James wants to meet. I want that huge cock in me so much

Dom - as long as I get some photos and videos you can fuck who you like

As he said this Tanya came and he could feel himself getting close

Tanya - come for me baby. Come for your filthy slut wife.

Dom's cock erupted as he came in Tanya's pussy and they both collapsed onto the bed.

Tanya - oh that was so good. The perfect way to finish what has been an amazing night.

She took out her phone and opened Tinder. She sent a few messages and smiled.

Dom - what are you up to?

Tanya - just trying to get something new arranged

She turned her phone so that Dom could see the photo of the guy who she was messaging and saw another young ripped guy with a sizable herd cock.

Tanya - can I fuck him? Will you let me be fucked by this young stud?

Dom - yes, anything for you.

Tanya smiled again - That's a date arranged for Thursday with Neil. We're meeting at his place so can you drop me off?

Dom - yes I can do that.

Tanya - will you deliver your wife to her new lover so that she can be fucked?

Dom - yes

Tanya - good boy. If it goes well on Thursday I might need to introduce Matt to Neil. I'm sure that they'd enjoy fucking me at the same time

Dom's cock twitched which Tanya noticed

Tanya - you like the sound of that don't you? Well I might just have to get that sorted for you.

Tanya got up and went to the shower as Dom lay on the bed wondering how this had happened and how much his life had changed. Suddenly his gorgeous but quiet wife was a sex hungry vixen, but he loved it.

By *ohnny 51TV/TS
21 hours ago

Middlewich

By *ussyeater692Man
21 hours ago

Wrexham

Wow, absolutely fantastic

By *D123Man
10 hours ago