Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Stories and Fantasies

Daddies

Jump to newest

By *uncouplex2 OP   Couple
14 weeks ago

midlands

Heard a fantasy the other day which turned me on… 2 kids to different dads but having the 2 baby daddies together as a 3 sum…

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *k8990Couple
14 weeks ago

Nuneaton

That would be hot

By *londebiguyMan
14 weeks ago

Southport

"Heard a fantasy the other day which turned me on… 2 kids to different dads but having the 2 baby daddies together as a 3 sum…"

I was in a group situation like this once.

It was hot though I was not either if the dads

By *irm_hand69Man
13 weeks ago

Blackpool

Many years ago when I work in a Italian pizza restaurant in turkey I meet this milf Joyce, first I show interest to her daughter Jasmine she was 18 I was 21 anyway we arrange to go famous Halikarnas disco I told them you go ahead I will come over after my shift finish , I went to Halikarnas disco Joyce was outside waiting for me when I ask about jasmine she made up excuse, after couple drink I was snogging her face of and shagged her on the beach , we back to their hotel , have passionate night I was pass out about 5 in the morning but only wake up Are you?pair of hot lips Thank you so much sucking my cock when I look no other then her jasmin she was very passionately munching on my cock , I said what you doing she responded don’t you like it daddy ooooo. That turn me on more —- what about your mom she right beside she did not give a shit

By *tevie342Man
13 weeks ago

Liverpool

My wife and I use to meet up with her ex husband and fuck regularly as we both knew what she liked she was squinting constantly

Post new Message to Thread