Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Stories and Fantasies

Wife shows in Fuerteventura.

Jump to newest

By *oblincs70 OP   Man
13 weeks ago

Peterborough

The Following is true and happened in September 2022.

Last time my wife and I were in Fuerteventura we were staying in Jandia for two weeks. Each day we would go to the beach, and enjoy the fantastic weather, we would also go nude. After a week of doing this each day I noticed my wife each time she adjusted her towel she would squat down, as we were at the top of a slope approximately 2 meters up, anyone at the bottom would have a perfect view of my wife’s behind.

That night I told her this, OMG she replied I didn’t realise was her response, I felt her pussy and it was dripping with excitement. We had a really good evening fucking in our room. The next day on the beach, to start with my wife made sure she didn’t expose herself, with all her good intentions it didn’t last very long. The next time she squatted down a guy at the bottom of the slope saw everything. I could tell the guy was enjoying the view, he had a big hard on. I got my wife attention and when she saw his cock she let out a gasp. The reached under to give her pussy a rub as the guy watched. That night again was amazing sex again, while we talked about another guy joining us

The rest of the holiday was the same each day, except my wife readjusting her towel a lot more often than necessary. On our last day there were six guy at the bottom of the slope and as my wife squatted down with both holes on show, she reached down to play for the guys rubbing her very wet pussy. A couple of the guys were filming it and another guy was wanking.

Once home, we talked about taking a guy back to our room to join us, hopefully next time it would happen?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *uggymMan
13 weeks ago

Worcester

Sounds delicious. My wife changed personality on holiday and enjoyed flaunting herself, often wearing just a revealing dress with no underwear. Lovely when the breezes blew.

By *oblincs70 OP   Man
13 weeks ago

Peterborough

"Sounds delicious. My wife changed personality on holiday and enjoyed flaunting herself, often wearing just a revealing dress with no underwear. Lovely when the breezes blew."

My wife has definitely changed, hopefully taking the next step and introducing a third person.

By *ocktoplaywithMan
13 weeks ago

Derby

I’ll have to take my mrs there and see if it has the same effect on her

By *rgasm4u69Man
13 weeks ago

Warrington

By *ucksguy2000Man
13 weeks ago

aylesbury

By *moothstaffspeepsCouple
13 weeks ago

Stafford

We’ve had so much fun on the naturist beaches of Fuerteventura. See you all in October

By *andG2024Couple
13 weeks ago

Atherstone

We went the there in April bizarrely my wife as been addicted to sex since maybe the sea air lol see photo of us

By *antieVoyeurMan
13 weeks ago

Shrewsbury

We love to go to Fuerteventura. Jandia is the only place where my wife has gone naked in front of others.

Her big tits and hairy pussy certainly attracted some attention.

Around the naturist pool at the hotel we were staying at.

I would like to say that we went further, but other than going back to the room both of us extremely wet and horny. Fucking on the balcony

was as extreme as we went.

I can't wait to go back and try to bring her out of her shell a bit more.

Post new Message to Thread