Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Stories and Fantasies

Fliss

Jump to newest

By *amesB66 OP   Man
2 weeks ago

St Peter Port

Only known by her birth name of Felicity by now aged relatives, Fliss was a glamorous 50 something woman, with a vivacious personality, a cheeky smile and a naughty twinkle in her eye. She was, as all whom knew would tell, the life and soul of the party, excuding an air of approachability yet outright sexuality.

As she scanned the room of the new swinging venue recently opened in Southampton, she cast her mind back to how her journey of sexual adventure had begun and smiled.

This is her story.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *amesB66 OP   Man
2 weeks ago

St Peter Port

Always mature for her age, Fliss had long been aware of her effect on boys, but it was only after her 16th birthday, that her journey truly began.

Working weekends at a local hotel as a waitress, she'd always enjoyed wondering about the lives of the guests she encountered.

The elderly couple in the corner, road maps and brochures on the table, planning their day's adventures like a military operation.

The young couple, looking tired from a evening clubbing, followed by a night of sex.

The lone businessmen, besuited, ready for another working day, their eyes following her firm figure around the room, locked on like heat seeking missiles.

Then there was Gareth, in his early 30s, an engineer working at the new industrial development being built out of town.

Tall, a youthful, but lived in face and hands still capable of manual work, he exuded the impression of experience and maturity that, combined with stunning blue eyes and an adorable soft Welsh accent, Fliss craved for.

She wanted him to be her first.

By *omerset_naughtyMan
2 weeks ago

Kusadasi, Turkey

old start

By *amesB66 OP   Man
2 weeks ago

St Peter Port

I know...mine!

By *amesB66 OP   Man
2 weeks ago

St Peter Port

"old start "

The previous incarnation needed changing, so here it is.

By *loss aka Miss JonesWoman
2 weeks ago

south coast IOW

Im keen to hear her tale xx

By *ig daddy 1969Man
2 weeks ago

manchester

By *amesB66 OP   Man
2 weeks ago

St Peter Port

This was the end of the 1980's, a time of supposed opportunity for hard working Britons to make something of themselves as entrepreneurs and businessmen, so driving a flash new car was part of the image.

Gareth drove a pure white 2 litre Toyota Celica, a 2 door sports hatch, with plush seats and pop up headlights and it was his pride and joy. It had also caught Fliss's eye one Saturday morning as she finished her shift and left the hotel.

A quick glance around told her that no on was watching so she walked slowly around the car, hips swaying as she did, trailing a finger seductively over it's body.

"Beautiful isn't she" the sexy Welsh accent said, having somehow blind sided her. "Would you like a sit inside?"

Although taken by surprize Fliss readily agreed and was soon sitting in the low passenger seat, knees not quite under her chin, exposing more thigh than she intended.

"Can I give you a lift home? It's Fliss isn't it? I'm Gareth" he went on.

"I know your name already" Fliss said boldy, "the staff talk about you all the time. Some think you're very sexy".

"And what do you think, Fliss?" Gareth said, looking into her eyes with his own piercing blue ones and laying his left hand on her exposed, bare thigh.

"What do you, think?"

By *kpiercedCouple
1 week ago

walsall

By *hrisukbishareCouple
1 week ago

Edinburgh

By *usie pTV/TS
1 week ago

taunton

By *amesB66 OP   Man
7 days ago

St Peter Port

By way of reply Fliss placed her own hand on Gareth's thigh and squeezed, before sliding it towards the now visible firmness stretching the material of his trousers.

"Do you have to be at work soon, Gareth?" Fliss said coyly, undoing the top 2 buttons of her blouse.

"I have an hour before I'm expected at home"

"Nothing that can't wait an hour" Gareth replied with a huge grin on his face as he turned the key in the ingnition, giving life to the powerful engine and sped out of the hotel car park.

It only took 10 minutes to get out into the countryside and find a quiet spot, but by that time Fliss had already freed Gareth's firm cock from it's material confines and was playing with it furiously.

"Hey, Fliss! Slow down. Take care" Gareth went on.

"Nice and slow and don't pull on the foreskin so roughly, it hurts"

"Sorry, but it's my f.." Fliss's reply was cut short..

"Jesus, Fliss. Are you a virgin?"

"Yes. I'm so sorry, I should have said. I want you to be my first"

With that, Gareth leaned across to the passenger seat and began to kiss her passionately, their tongues entwinning in a sensual dance.

"I'll be gentle" he eventually replied as his hand ran up the inside of her thigh and found the wetness he'd been looking for.

By *amesB66 OP   Man
6 days ago

St Peter Port

His fingers slipped inside her knickers and felt the neatly trimmed bush beneath, it being long before shaving became popular.

Fliss moaned as he began to part her wet pussy lips, letting his finger tips linger over her rapidly swelling clit.

Obviously she'd played with herself before, but this was the first time a man had touched her there, let alone one as experienced as Gareth.

The exploration of her pussy continued with first one, then a second finger, hooked deep inside her, their movement in and out making a slopping noise that turned her on even more.

"Let's go outside" Gareth suggested, seemingly concerned regarding Fliss's comfort, but in reality worried about her drenching the leather seats of his beloved car.

She did as she was bid and lay over the bonnet, legs wide open, breasts now on show, in a blatant invitation to fuck her.

With his hard cock, covered in pre cum, he nudged it between her pussy lips and pushed.

"Are you on the pill, Fliss?" he finally asked as he thrust deep inside her.

"Yes" she lied, not realizing that 9 months later she'd be giving birth to her first child.

"Fuck me, Gareth" she moaned as he began to pump away, "I want to feel what its like when you cum inside me"

In their excited state the 2 had failed to notice the tractor in the field adjacent had stopped ploughing and the stocky farmer facing them, cock in hand, wanking slowly whilst they fucked.

By *eed AttentionMan
6 days ago

Oxford

Mmm nice

By *kpiercedCouple
5 days ago

walsall

By *lderWiserNowMan
5 days ago

Kettrin

By *loss aka Miss JonesWoman
5 days ago

south coast IOW

By *evonFbsCouple
5 days ago

SIDMOUTH

By *amesB66 OP   Man
3 days ago

St Peter Port

Gareth carried on slowly fucking her, pussy juices now flooding out of her onto the bonnet of his car.

Grabbing her hips with his hands he teased Fliss by almost pulling fully out, so his glans just rested between her outer lips, before thrusting back into her, right up to the hilt.

In return she clawed his back, pulling him deeper onto her, wondering what it would feel like when his cum began to pump into her.

She didn't have long to wait, before she noticed him quicken his pace, breathe more shallowly and screw his face up in a mask of pleasure and pain.

"Oh my god" she thought, as she felt hid cock contract and relax deep inside her, his cum squirting into her with force.

He visible wilted on top of her, a dead weight, squashing her breasts as he lay there, his breathing now deep.

"Is that it?" she thought, slightly underwhelmed by her first fuck.

"I'd thought real men were meant to wait until you'd cum yourself!"

He unromantically lifted himself off her, his flaccid cock glistening with a mixture of their cum, before zipping himself up and getting back in the driver's seat.

"If you want a lift, hurry up!" he barked as she got off the bonnet, smoothed down her skirt and pushed her boobs back inside their bra.

"So much for fucking romance" she said under her breath, but just loud enough for Gareth to hear.

"It's just sex, Fliss. Deal with it" came the reply as he pushed her out of the car, fired up the engine and sped off.

Too angry to cry, Fliss shouted out to no one in particular, "Fucking great. Dumped in the middle of nowhere, with no lift. Now what?"

From over the hedge, a voice replied, "Need a hand, Missy?" as the unseen farmer's head emerged from the adjacent field.

By *amesB66 OP   Man
2 days ago

St Peter Port

Up close, the farmer was more muscular than he first appeared, with hands like shovels and fingers as thick as sausages. He did, however, have a kind face, slightly reddened by some unknown recent exertion.

Fliss climbed over the gate into the field to meet him and took his hand as he helped her into his tractor.

"Where do you need to be, Missy?" he enquired. "I can take you back to the farm and pick up my car to drive you back home if you wish?"

"Yes please. Thank you so much" Fliss responded, laying a hand on his thigh.

The tractor bounced over the ruts in the field, wending it's way back to the farmhouse, gradually becoming clearer near the hill top.

The farmer, was undoubtably glancing across as Fliss's firm young breasts jiggled in time with the motion of the vehicle. His erection was undeniably visible too, but he didn't try anything on with Fliss, just keeping his foot on the gas, towards the ever closing farm buildings.

Barns, a silage silo and what looked like feed stores, circled the beautiful, lived in, stone farmhouse, as they drove in to the yard.

An old lady sat in a rocking chair outside the main door, looking oblivious to the world, in her patched and darned clothes.

Helping Fliss down by holding her by her slim waist, the farmer strode towards the old lady, shortly after telling Fliss that he'd just let his mother know where he was going.

It turns out, her memory was failing almost as fast as her eyes and legs and the farmer, known as Jack, was her soul carer, so didn't stray too far away from the farm for long, without her.

His road car, was a dusty old Land Rover Series 1, which he wrestled with on the short drive back to Fliss's house. Bags of cattle feed still sat in the back of the cabin, with a ball of bailing twine and some electic fencing.

Fliss gave Jack a hug and a peck on the cheek for the lift and promised to visit him soon to thank him properly for his kindness, as soon as she'd fixed her push bike, as she'd definitely remember the short route.

The feeling of her lips on his cheek, made Jack hard again as he drove back to the farm, excitedby the prospect of seeing Fliss again, which would be much sooner than he thought.

By *portbilly1976Man
2 days ago

manchester

. Great start

By *p22333Man
1 day ago

Witney

More please

By *amesB66 OP   Man
1 day ago

St Peter Port

As Fliss showered, she tried to rid the memory of Gareth from her mind, under whelmed by the sex and furious about his behaviour afterwards.

Dressing casually for the remains of the day, she went into the family garage to check on the bike she'd last ridden over a year previously.

Fortunately the garage was bone dry and save for a little dust and tyres that needed inflating, her bike still functioned well.

"Maybe I'll visit Jack, the farmer, tomorrow?" she thought, "I know he couldn't take his eyes off my tits!"

Tomorrow came and brought with it blue skies and a warm, light breeze. Perfect cycling weather.

Fliss dressed in cropped jeans for shorts and a plain white vest T, showing off her ample chest to perfection.

Hair pulled into a pony tail and a dash of red lippy, completed the look.

With a shout to her mum that she was going out and she was off, heading out of town, through the quiet country lanes towards Jack's farm.

Not having thought things through properly, she had no idea where he would be on the 40 acre property and felt a little deflated, when as she cycled into the farm yard, the tractor she had ridden in the day before, was missing.

Jack's mother, however, was sitting outside once again and pointed out to one field, in the distance, where she thought her son might be, tending to the stallion he owned.

Leaving her bike in the yard, she headed off on foot to the field in question, where she could see Jack, leading a horse back towards the yard.

The closer the horse got to her, the more impressive it became, huge in size, with muscles rippling and a wonderful sheen to its coat.

"Hello Fliss" Jack beamed, "I'm just going to give Chaz a wash and clean, as he's due to cover a mare this afternoon. Like to watch?"

Fliss had no idea what the term 'cover' meant, but thought that as a mare was mentioned, it might be sex and of course she was correct.

Chaz was the perfect gentleman and stood quietly as Jack washed him all over, encouraging Fliss to help with the easy to reach flanks, guiding her hands to teach her how to groom him afterwards.

He then brought a fresh bucket of warm soapy water out and reached underneath Chaz to hold onto his enormous penis.

"Don't worry, Fliss. You have to clean under the foreskin to help prevent infection" he went on, as he slid the foreskin back and began gently soaping his stallion's cock.

By now, Fliss's nipples were rock hard and she was feeling extremely horny as she watched Jack work, totally professionally, before finally asking Fliss if she'd like to try.

Not knowing whether she was being teased or not, she looked into Jack's eyes and saw a slight twinkle, so took the cup of warm water that he offered her and poured it over Chaz's cock, washing the soapy suds away, before pulling his foreskin back over his glans and smiling at Jack.

"Good work Fliss, you have to be gentle with that job. Let's get your hands washed in the stables".

With that he lead her into the back of the stables to the tack room and the heady aroma of leather and saddle soap.

Saddles,bridles, reins, different types of bits and ropes of all manners, lined the walls and the smell was almost intoxicating. Fliss's love of leather and her subsequent bondage fetish, would begin at this point.

Showing Fliss where to wash her hands, Jack warned her too late about the temperamental hot tap, which spurted into life, leaving her white vest sodden...and see through.

It was only as she turned around, Jack noticed and stepped towards her.

By *dward_TeagueMan
1 day ago

wolverhampton

Great story!

By *agnar1980Man
1 day ago

Poole

By *evonFbsCouple
1 day ago

SIDMOUTH

By *amesB66 OP   Man
9 hours ago

St Peter Port

He seemed transfixed by her rock hard nipples, now creating quite unmissable indentations in the wet fabric of her vest.

"Silly me" Fliss said coquettishly,"this is going to have to come off".

With that she peeled the damp garment off, before remaining standing in front of Jack, in just a sodden bra and shorts.

His hand, roughened by years of manual labour, reached out to tenderly cup her breast, the thumb moving backwards and forwards over her firm nipple.

Fliss turned around, before saying

"Would you mind, Jack? My bra's wet too and I wouldn't want to catch a chill".

Unaccustomed to the task, his thick fingers struggled to unhook the 2 fastenings at the back of her bra and at one point Fliss thought that he would just rip it off, but eventually he managed and she slipped it off whilst still facing away from him before turning around with her hands innocently cupping her breasts.

"That's much more comfortable" she smiled, "but it does make you look rather over dressed" she went on, watching as he took the hint and pulled his own shirt over his head.

He had a barrel like hairy chest,with strong looking arms, toughened by real labour, rather than hours in a gym. He also had a typical farming tan of mahogany forearms and neck and lily white torso.

Fliss leaned in towards him, arms around his waist and her breasts cool against his chest, offering her mouth to be kissed.

By *evonFbsCouple
7 hours ago

SIDMOUTH

By *orgotten22Woman
6 hours ago

out in the sticks in the north east england

By *hris 1000200Man
5 hours ago

kells