Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Stories and Fantasies

No words were said

Jump to newest

By *ofrome OP   Man
13 weeks ago

Frome

Ok time for another memory and this one was quite something, well to me. About 12 years ago I got into geocaching, which if you don’t know is using multi-billion dollars worth of military satellites to find someone else’s lunchbox hidden in the woods. ?

Anyway a few years ago when Asham Quarry outside Frome was still open access, I was chatting on Twitter as it was called back then with someone else from Frome about geocaching. Well things turned a bit flirty and she started asking questions about if more adult activities ever happened, and I explained that yeah it did occasionally. Eventually the subject got around to doing what is called night caching, finding caches in the middle of the night.

This in turn, turned into a discussion of her fantasies. One that when I discovered all about it, was more than happy to make real for her.

Which is why one very dark evening in late October I was standing in a lay-by by Asham quarry waiting for her to turn up. The rules of the game we were playing was simple, she was to arrive and get out the the car. I’d told her to wear a skirt and a warm top but no underwear.

The time for the meeting came and went ad I did wonder if she would back out and I was on the point of going when I heard another car approaching. I waited in the shadows as it is pulled up and the driver got out. It was her. I walk up to and as agreed didn’t speak, I just slid my hand up under her skirt to find her cunt very wet and willing to take the two fingers I slid deep into her. For her part she moaned slightly, especially when i put my thumb onto her clit.

Then slowly I back away, towards the spot I’d chosen in the quarry. She came along with me, drawn along by the fingers had deep in her. Soon we came to the spot I’d chosen. There laid out on a nice clean rug were two sex toys - a vibrator and a butt plug. I continued to finger fuck her as I reached for the first of the toys. The butt plug. This was another part of the fantasy to have her ass plugged.. After working it in I could feel inside her as my fingers continued to fuck her harder and harder.

By now I was having to hold her upright as she was moaning and quivering so hard. But this didn’t stop me from taking the up a vibrator and placing it against her clit. This made her buck and moan even more. Quickly I swapped my fingers for the vibrator, slamming it deep into her, another part of her fantasy, whilst my fingers worked hard at her clit. Her legs finality gave out and she crumpled to the rug where I continued to pound her pussy with the vibrator, corkscrewing it deep into her and almost withdrawing it before repeating this whilst my fingers played patterns over her clit. The only noises were my breathing, her moans and wet slurping from her soaked cunt.

Abruptly she tensed,her body going stiff as she came, screaming loudly. Loud enough for it to echo around our chosen spot. Then she grinned and laughed for a second before groaning once more as well I’d started moving my fingers over her clit again. It took a while for her second orgasm to rip through her but then soon came a third and fourth until with the fifth she squirted as it hit her, soaking the blanket and leaving her panting on the blanket, her skirt up around her waist and the cold air making her thighs tense with goose bumps.

Gently removing the vibrator from her swollen pussy, I helped her to stand and then after gathering up the wet rug and the vibrator into a bag we walked slowly back to our separate cars. I watched her get in and drive away, the butt plug still in her. I went to my car and sat marvelling at the experience I’d had, one in which not a single word had been spoken. Then I drove home and dealt with the raging hard-on the evening had caused me.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *ave008tMan
13 weeks ago

WOLVERHAMPTON

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
Post new Message to Thread