Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Stories and Fantasies

Kelly finally gets an overnight stay

Jump to newest

By *ellyAdorable OP   TV/TS
14 weeks ago

kingston

It was Monday the 1st of May, at a sumptuous Great Fosters Hotel, Kelly had done as instructed, showered, ran Mistresses bath, laid the toys and clothes on the bed, put on her gimp mask and ball gag, left the door slightly ajar and was on her hands and knees facing away from the door, she waited....

It had been a few weeks in the planning, she had not yet met under these conditions before and Kelly was keen to get it perfect, she had had her nails done, shaved where she could including her man vagina and douched. she had bought a new fragrance "Tom Ford Oud" and was keen to know if it was what Mistress thought was sexy for Kelly. 

Kelly had chosen the hotel carefully, Great Fosters had a mystery about it and was truly luxurious, which she knew Mistress would like.

She had the bed ready, the slutty maids outfit, the red underwear, stockings and high heels were next to the brushed wig. she also had the following toys laid out......

1. Strapon med & large

2. Rope

3. Handcuffs x 2

4. Leg spreaders and cuffs

5. Nipple clamps

6. A leather whip & leather belt

7. Lube

8. Rubber gloves

9. Condoms

10. Welt cream

Along with the instructions to be wearing a cage, gimp mask and ball gag. 

Kelly was thinking that Mistress would be pleased with her and was daydreaming when she heard the door close, the silence was deafening until she heard a case being opened and the sharp sound of heels on wooden floor, they were moving closer, her heart was now beating fast, she wanted Mistress to say something....

Swish, swish, swish, "You stupid bitch!"

OMG, she was in extreme pain but she knew not to move and couldn't scream because of the ball gag, what had she done? Again swish, swish swish, Kelly where is my fucking drink bitch?

She was trying to apologise, but with the ball gag, all she could get out was "orr" that is when she again felt the pain of Mistresses whip, "Shut up you stupid bitch and get me my drink!" 

Kelly had prepared the champagne in the fridge earlier and placed the 1 glass above it, she started to take off her mask, swish " leave it on bitch", she was blind and disoriented, feeling for the bed and working  her way round to the fridge, swish "I'm thirsty bitch", she could now feel the door to the fridge and opened it, the champagne bottle in her hand and opening the foil when she felt a nipple clamp being placed on her left nipple, she squeeked through her gag, which Mistress laughed at and said "You won't forget my drink again bitch".

She stumbled the top off the champagne and somehow opened and poured, with her finger inside the glass to make sure she stopped when it was nearly full, she put the champagne back in the fridge and out stretch her hand for Mistress to take the champagne, she then squeeled again when the right nipple was being given another clamp, but she didn't spill and Mistress took her champagne and said "On all fours bitch", she dropped and was relieved to be passed this stage.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *igerman23Man
14 weeks ago

hayes

Love to be misstress toy lick her boots.love the story

14 weeks ago

kingston

It went quiet but she heard a splash and knew Mistress was bathing, She seemed to be relaxing, Mistress then whispered, "My glass is empty Kelly, you have 30 seconds, any spilled will cost you" & laughed, this was not a joke.  jumping up she found the fridge "20!" she worked around for the bathroom door and entered, She said "The glass is on the floor", dropping to her knees  "10!" She found the glass and started pouring, "Well done bitch, back on all fours", she dropped and again waited, Mistress was pleased, Kelly was happy!

Mistress was taking her time and Kelly started to relax, the stinging in her nipples returned, but she can take a little pain.  Mistress was getting out of the bath, she  was walking around her, touching her legs, her cage and she slipped a finger across her butt, She didn't say anything, Kelly guessed she was satisfied with her shave.

Mistress removed Kelly's gag, mask and blindfold "Kelly go in the bedroom and put on your maids uniform you have 10 minutes" Mistress was wearing a towel on her head and one over her body, she smelled gorgeous. Kelly ran into the bedroom 1st the stockings, carefully as not to ladder them, then the suspenders, attaching the stockings, over goes the red knickers, on with the bra, quick but careful, next she put on the dress. It was very short and if she bent over either way she exposed herself, Mistress likes it that way, the petticoat "3" mins, shouted Mistress, "Yes Mistress", OK on with the wig, the frilly head cap and shoes, over to the mirror, very pretty. "Are you ready Bitch" Mistress shouted, "Yes Mistress". "Bend over the bed with your face into the sheets and spread your legs" Mistress ordered.

The familiar sound of heeled shoes walking towards her, it made her tingle with anticipation, She grabbed an ankle, placed a strap around and buckled it in, next she kicked the other ankle " Wider bitch" she whispered, Kelly stretched and felt the other ankle being strapped and buckled, Kelly now understood the spreader was keeping her at maximum. Kelly then heard her walk around the front and ordered "Arms" Kelly responded by forcing her arms towards Mistress, she then put handcuffs over her wrists. "Ready slut" she said,  a timid.

"Yes Mistress" was returned.

"Don't be scared, you know the safe word & it is why I'm here, you silly bitch, now any noise out of you and the gag goes back on, understood?" she said with authority and control.

"Yes Mistress" said Kelly in a more confident way.

Mistress lent over and put a blindfold on Kelly. She then moved away, she was again feeling her nipples and considering asking if she could take them off as they were now numb, but she knew better, Mistress knows best. 

By *ilkey69Man
14 weeks ago

Barnsley

By *orgotten22Woman
14 weeks ago

out in the sticks in the north east england

14 weeks ago

kingston

Then it came, total shock, a knock on the door, "Come in" shouted Mistress!

She heard footsteps and kissing, "Put the condoms in the fridge Rupert, are they fresh" said Mistress.

"Yes" said the man, "Myself and friends played a game in the Barracks, the 1st to cum, got to choose a drink, the second got to say how much we drank and the last had to pay "

Mistress laughed, "You boys".

Kelly could here them whispering and giggling, still in shock and feeling very vulnerable, her nipples didn't seem to matter anymore!

She felt her knickers being pulled down over her exposed bottom and down to her knees, she then felt her cheeks being pulled apart, ouch! she could feel something very cold being inserted into her hole, "Don't worry, it was fresh cum before it was turned it into an ice cube", one final squeeze, both of them burst out laughing. It was quite uncomfortable, but she didn't have a choice and just kept quiet.

Mistress told Rupert that Kelly would help get him erect by sucking his cock, Kelly started to object and felt a swift smack on her face, "You can use your safe word bitch, but we will just pack up and go, upto you",  she was moved from her thoughts by dripping on her butt, it was a strange feeling, then she understood it was hot wax, she could feel immediate pain and then it stretching over skin as it cooled, so many sensations, nipples, ice, hot wax!!!

Kelly was just getting used to all the senses being aroused when Rupert lifted her head and took off the blindfold, "The bitch isn't wearing lipstick"?

"Oh sorry Rupert, here, you put it on how you like", again they laughed,

Rupert started smudging it all over her lips, it didn't look elegant at all, but he looked into her eyes and said "That'll do nicely". 

He was probably 40, with effeminate looks and a good body. He then took out his cock, he knelt in front of her and started to inch towards her mouth "Open wide bitch" he said roughly, before pushing it into her mouth, she closed her eyes and started to suck, "good gurl" said Rupert & Kelly could feel her mouth filling as it was getting hard, he grabbed the back of her kneck and pulled the head towards him as he thrust his hips towards her head, she looked like she wanted to gag, but knew that was considered rude, Mistress told her this often.

14 weeks ago

kingston

Kelly started to feel something nudging the back of her legs, it was being rubbed into the dripping cum that was oozing out of her hole as the ice cube was almost melted, Mistress was massaging the puckering entrance, she could hardly breathe and now was doomed to the fate of being spit roasted, she considered her safe word, but a mouth full cock and Mistresses strap on had both of them laughing, it didn't seem worth the effort!

Kelly was relieved when Rupert pulled out and she could gasp for breath, he stepped off the bed and could hear him tell Mistress to spread her legs, Kelly felt her do just that, next he started thrusting into his Mistress and then Mistress into her, this intensified over a 10 minute period culminating in a few very forceful thrusts that nearly split her in half! Everything went quiet and stopped, she couldn't of taken much more!!

She felt her ankle & wrist chains being removed, "Lie down on your back bitch, reward time" Mistress looked exhausted also. Kelly did as she was asked, Rupert had sat on a chair and was watching.

"Open wide and lick the cum off the strapon first" Mistress whispered", Kelly obeyed, "Right a few deep breaths bitch" she knew what was cumming as Mistress position her pussy over Kelly's mouth "Start cleaning Bitch" Kelly stuck her tongue out and could sed the cum stretching across her pussy lips, Kelly finished and moved to a new area, the smell was intoxicating, "Don't swallow" Mistress said, the cum was at the back of Kelly's throat already, she pushed it back into her mouth and to the sides, Mistress sat down fully over Kelly's mouth and nose, 30, 40, 50, 60 seconds, Kelly was starting to panic when Mistress lifted this gave her a chance for a quick breath, she did this 4 times, increasing by 5 seconds each time, when she stopped she squatted over Kelly's face and  said "Open bitch" she started to pee, just enough to fill Kellys mouth "Don't swallow" she repeated, she then removed herself from Kelly's face and whispered, "Do you want me to spit and stir it", Kelly just stared, scared not to spill anything "I'll take that as a yes" and started dribbling into Kelly's mouth the full cocktail of juices. Rupert brought over a spoon and offered it to Mistress "Will the Bitch swallow said Rupert"? "She better had, if she wants to sleep on the carpet tonight, if she spills a drop she is on the bathroom floor" laughed Mistress. She stirred and Kelly swallowed, a little tear was forming in her eye.

Mistress said goodnight to Rupert and told him thanks for the cum icecube and condoms. 

14 weeks ago

kingston

"Get a quick cold shower, brush your teeth and gargle, I don't want to smell any cum on your breathe, i guess you will be all excited you dirty little slut, don't think I'm letting you out of your cage tonight" chuckled Mistress. "When you are finished put your nighty on, give me a kiss and off to the corner where I've put your rug. "

Kelly showered and cleaned herself, kissed Mistress on the cheek and thanked her for the evening, Mistress said she could lie next to her, Mistress held her tightly & said she had been amazing this evening, she looked into her eyes and asked if this was what she really wanted, Kelly looked back and nodded, Mistress gave her a real kiss and told Kelly that she loved her. 

Kelly was shattered and once the light was switched off slowly drifted off into a sleep that wasn't great but Kelly was happy.

Knock, knock.

OMG, who was this?  She didn't move, curled in a ball and hoped not to be noticed. 

"Come in" Mostress shouted. .

"Your Breakfast, ma'am, smoked salmon and scrambled egg, eggs runny" said the young chamber girl.

"Thankyou, Kelly, would you like breakfast" Mistress said looking at the curled up  nighty.

"No, thank you" Kelly stuttered, and looked at Mistress.

"No Thankyou what Sissy"? Mistress said in her stern voice.

"No thank you Mistress" Kelly said, humiliated.

"OK, that will be all" Mistress said to the young girl, who was looking on bemused.

As the young waitress left and the door closed, Kelly knew she was in trouble, how bad was the question?

"Get here Bitch" Mistress barked...

Kelly quickly knelt in front of her Mistress. 

"Face up" she said.

Kelly lifted her face.

"Count" she said.

Whack, she was not holding back as her right hand landed on Kelly's left cheek, it was vicious, "1, thank you", trying to be composed.

"2 thank you" the left hand hit her right cheek, just as strongly.

"3, Thankyou", another right.

"You are such a shame to me Bitch" shouted Mistress, as Kelly received her left "4 thankyou", the next 6 came in rapid succession, Kelly was struggling to keep up "10 thankyou" it was really starting to hurt her and tears were forming. "11 thankyou" this was followed by a truly vicious 12th "Now my breakfast will be getting cold" she said, not amused. "12 thankyou & sorry Mistress".

By *ndrea54TV/TS
14 weeks ago

cambridge

14 weeks ago

kingston

She sat up in her bed and spread her legs "Give me my breakfast tray bitch", Kelly quickly did as she was told. "Now as I lift the tray, get your head between my legs and start to lick my pussy like I have taught you, nice and slowly to begin, pretend you are writing the alphabet with your tongue over my clit" Kelly did as asked and felt the tray lower on her head.

Mistress smelled of sex still, and tasted salty. Kelly got to work starting with "A" and going through the alphabet, "I'd better cum before I'm finished breakfast bitch"! Mistress whispered with a little groan. Kelly continued, concentrating hard on the alphabet, her clit was enlarged, "Now a little more firm with your tongue" she said, slightly rushed.

Kelly knew this was a good sign & started to emphasise the round letters, going round an extra time. Kelly could feel Mistress was getting close, she was pushing her hips towards her which Kelly was fighting to hold back with her tongue "Good bitch" was all she heard as she let out a little squirt....

"In your corner whilst I finish my breakfast" panted Mistress, Kelly had done her job and felt good.

She slowly finished her breakfast and seemed to be relaxed, Kelly loved watching her when she was happy.

"Get here bitch, go and fetch your breakfast and we will play a game" she said with a smile on her face.

Kelly looked at her confused.

"Get your bowl from my bag, there are some cereals also"

Kelly quickly did as she was told and put the bowl on the floor and poured the cereals into it.  then looking at Mistress, "There is no milk"? .

"Get the cream from the fridge you silly girl" Mistress laughed. It then dawned on her, she meant the cum in the condoms. "There are scissors in my bag, chop chop, we don't have all day.

Kelly got the scissors and the condoms from the fridge, "What are you waiting for" she said.  knowing there was no arguing Kelly cut them open and poured the contents on her cereal, " oh dear, there doesn't seem enough does there Kelly"?

14 weeks ago

kingston

Kelly looked at Mistress, not sure what to say "Would you like to add yours to the mix slut?"  looking into Kelly's eyes, she knew she hadn't come for 2 weeks. Kelly was torn between not wanting to add her cum and desperate to cum! "Yes Mistress" she said. "Good, get over here and ill unlock you".

Kelly was delighted to be free, "Play with yourself, don't think I'm getting involved"   she laughed

"No of course not Mistress", said Kelly.

Kelly quickly started playing and as it grew she spat on it for lubrication, Kelly wouldn't take long, she was thinking of how beautiful Mistress looked this morning and how sexy last night in her stockings and suspenders, her heart was beating, not long now. "Stop, too slow, your obviously not ready" she barked, Kelly stopped & looked at her with puppy dog eyes, "Mistress I was about" was said fro Kelly pleadingly.

"In the fridge and get the ice" Mistress said, Kelly got the ice and handed it to her. She grabbed 3 cubes and cupped kellys eggs with them, along with a swift smack on her clit, it soon went to sleep. "Put it back in the cage" she said dismissively, Kelly did as she was told.

"Now eat your breakfast before the maid gets back to take my tray, you don't want to be eating whilst she is clearing my tray do you"? Kelly didn't say anything, she just got on her hands and knees and ate the breakfast, as she finished she said "Thankyou"

Mistress replied, "Your welcome Bitch. 

14 weeks ago

kingston

After Mistress had showered and cleaned herself she decided that they should go for a walk, which Kelly loved as Mistress would often talk to her about irrelevant things and it almost felt like they were friends.

It was a lovely summers day and Mistress had laid out Kelly's lovely summer dress, it covered her cage and was lovely and flowery, some knee socks and some pumps, all in pastel colours, she put her wig on, a small bit of foundation and light lipstick, Kelly looked in the mirror, quite pretty she thought. The gardens were beautiful, with topiary hedges, a rose garden and even a moat with coy carp. They talked about colours and days out they had been on in the past. Mistress can be so sweet sometimes. By the time they got back it was 11am and time for Kelly to get the car to go shopping, she thought this was going to be such a perfect day, maybe finish with dinner before she would drive Mistress home.

Kelly paid the hotel bill, there were a few stares which she had expected, but Kelly was on a high and didn't care.

13 weeks ago

kingston

Kelly had already brought Mistresses bag into the car and had a water ready for her, she opened the rear door of her Mercedes and Mistress got in, closed the door and got into drive, Mistress said she had had a lovely morning and that Kelly was a pleasure to be with. Kelly was beaming, life was good. 

It was a lovely drive and her thoughts were all about how lucky Kelly was to have such a beautiful Mistress who cared so much about her who thought about what she needed and when she would get it. 

They  got to the shopping centre, Kelly dropped Mistress off at the entrance, Mistress told her meet at Marks and Spencer at the entrance, Kelly smiled and drove off.

Mistress was also wearing a summer dress with pumps and had a lovely little handbag, Kelly commented on how it was lovely, Mistress said Kelly should get one, they agreed. 

By *orgotten22Woman
13 weeks ago

out in the sticks in the north east england

13 weeks ago

kingston

Marks and Spencer had lots of handbags on offer and they soon found something that worked with Kellys outfit, Kelly took it to the till and paid.

Mistress then said Kelly needed some shoes, at size 7 not all styles were available, Mistress found the dept and whilst they were looking, a young man came over and offered to help.

Mistress whispered in Kelly's ear to go into the changing room and take off her knickers. Kelly must of gone bright red as the young man looked at her strangely, she did as requested, when she got back Mistress had a selection of shoes to try on, she sat next to me and as the man was helping her on with her shoes, Mistress started to raise Kelly's skirt, she was so embarrassed, he looked up and saw the tip of her cage, he blurted out "How do you like these", struggling to concentrate but Mistress said, "I like them, let's try them all on", They were both very embarrassed and each time Mistress rose the skirt a little higher. in the end Mistress said none were perfect and we should look for more, she thanked him and they left, "That was fun wasn't it Kelly"?

"Yes Mistress, thank you".

The next department was underwear, Mistress was now in the mood for fun, "Go and ask that young girl if she will help us" Mistress giggled.

Kelly went over to the young girl and asked her to join with my Mistress as we could do with some help, the young girl obliged.

"Hi my name is Lucy and this is Kelly, can you find us both some sexy underwear,  "Kelly is hoping to get lucky tonight aren't you", Mistress said and stared at Kelly.

Kelly could only say "Yes" .

Which was when Mistress slapped her face, "Manners Kelly".

"Yes Mistress", the girl was in shock and Kelly was totally humiliated. "Can you help her" Mistress asked.

The young girl looked on awkwardly but said "Yes".

13 weeks ago

kingston

"OK, the knickers need to have a big crotch as she is in chastity" reported Mistress. This was so embarrassing, Kelly was surprised that the young girl was carrying on, but now she seemed to be interested. Mistress picked up on this and asked the girl if she would need to see the cage to get a better understanding, the girl smiled and nodded. "lift your skirt Kelly", Kelly dipped her head and grabbed the hem slowly lifting, "Chop chop Kelly", she was now fully exposed and feeling ashamed. The girl asked if it came off and Mistress just laughed and said "A few times a year" she prefers to keep it on, don't you Kelly"?  Quickly saying "Yes Mistress" not wanting a repeat chastisement.

The girl went away and came back with sexy underwear for them both and asked if they would like her opinion on Kelly after trying it on, Mistress thought that was a great idea and they all went to the ladies changing area, Kelly put hers on, a very sexy red knickers and bra set, with a suspender belt, it was large enough to hide her cage and sat down waiting for Mistresses instructions, she wasn't waiting long, "Come out Kelly, show the lady how you look", Kelly came out and the lady giggled, "Sorry" she said, "You look very sexy."

Mistress asked her if she thought Kelly would get lucky tonight, again she giggled and said "I would love to have a pet like you Lucy, where do you find them?"

Mistress said they were a rare breed but worth finding one and definitely worth keeping. She gave the young girl a card and said she could borrow Kelly someday soon, but must have some training 1st, the girl took the card and Mistress sent Kelly to get changed & after Kelly was sent to pay for the purchases.

By *ndrea54TV/TS
13 weeks ago

cambridge

By *avem30Man
13 weeks ago

barnsley

13 weeks ago

kingston

"That was fun sissy wasn't it" Mistress giggled, "Would you like me to lend you to Sam one day"?

Kelly thought Sam was nice and said "I think so Mistress" but really wasn't sure.

Kelly asked Mistress if they could go now as she needed the toilet, Mistress just laughed, "No1 or No2", "No1 she replied".

"OK it is the mens for you and you must use the urinal, understood slut" she ordered, Kelly started to plead, "Right, now it is worse, over in the middle of the mall, and pee yourself, now"!!!

Fuck, why did she protest, "I'm sorry Mistress, I'll go to the men's straight away" Kelly pleaded.

"30" "29" she whispered, Kelly understood and  walked over to the very public walkway and pee'd herself, once she had started, she just couldn't stop, she started crying and waited until she'd finished to walk back towards Mistress, who had already started to walk ahead of her. She was walking to the car park, Kelly followed 20m behind, people where staring, pointing and laughing, Kelly just sobbed.

She could see Mistress stood next to the car, Kelly walked over to open her door, Mistress didn't say anything, Kelly closed her door and got into the drivers seat. She didn't say a word all of the journey home, they got to her home Kelly opened her door, she got out and walked away.

Kelly cried all the way to her home, she had upset "Her" Mistress, how stupid of her to disobey her simple command, she knew it was humiliating, but what she got was much worse and now she must reflect and think how she can make it upto her Mistress.

13 weeks ago

kingston

Then end of the 1st overnight, please comment if you enjoyed and I will write more.

Kelly x

11 weeks ago

kingston

My other stories

Kelly gets a trial as a sex maid

Kelly becomes Miss Kelly

Kelly goes to Paris with Mistress

By *ornycouple44Couple
6 weeks ago