Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Stories and Fantasies

Pre Internet.

Jump to newest

By *uvs2watchher OP   Couple
13 weeks ago

newcastle

Anyone else here actually started their journey into hotwife by using contact mags then had to talk on phone before meeting? Ours has been going on over 30 years now. First phone call is still very much in my mind. Dee x

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *andyel73Man
13 weeks ago

Leyland

Contact mags that takes me back I met a lovely couple from Little Sutton in one had some amazing meets out doors in the sun. You have triggered some great memories with your post.

By *avid2001Man
13 weeks ago

Thornton-Cleveleys

"Anyone else here actually started their journey into hotwife by using contact mags then had to talk on phone before meeting? Ours has been going on over 30 years now. First phone call is still very much in my mind. Dee x"

When I was with ex mrs we used the contact section in the Loot free paper, we also made contact with guys through the Fiesta mens mag. Ex had a few photos published in the readers wife section and recieved quite a bit of fan mail. We also made contact through Clubs

By *avenvalCouple
13 weeks ago

Leicester

We used to advertise in Rendezvous in the late 1990s it was a long drawn out process from sending your advert and photos off to the publisher waiting for the magazine with your advert in it to appear in the news agents then waiting for the publisher to send you the reply to your advert could take sux or seven weeks but we had lots if fun from our adverts and net some very interesting people that we still play with today.

Dave and Val XXXX

By *tephanieuktvTV/TS
13 weeks ago

bristol

"Anyone else here actually started their journey into hotwife by using contact mags then had to talk on phone before meeting? Ours has been going on over 30 years now. First phone call is still very much in my mind. Dee x

When I was with ex mrs we used the contact section in the Loot free paper, we also made contact with guys through the Fiesta mens mag. Ex had a few photos published in the readers wife section and recieved quite a bit of fan mail. We also made contact through Clubs "

Readers wives were fantastic

By *live and PopeyesCouple
13 weeks ago

Cardiff

Yip we did was in a group called the honey comb club from the West Country it was great fun

By *icki222TV/TS
13 weeks ago

Lincoln

Well remember the contact mags lol. There was one in Lodge Lane in Leeds. Had a special section for TVs/CDs. You had to write to people via a P.O. Box. How quaint lol xx

By *ragsterMan
13 weeks ago

Blackburn

"Anyone else here actually started their journey into hotwife by using contact mags then had to talk on phone before meeting? Ours has been going on over 30 years now. First phone call is still very much in my mind. Dee x

When I was with ex mrs we used the contact section in the Loot free paper, we also made contact with guys through the Fiesta mens mag. Ex had a few photos published in the readers wife section and recieved quite a bit of fan mail. We also made contact through Clubs

Readers wives were fantastic "

Fiesta and the other Ford car beginning Esc had an amazing readers wives section... always blew my load when I reached those pages..

By *tansmith13Man
13 weeks ago

high wycombe

Started with contact mags weeks to meet up and arrange anything good fun tho ,even met a woman for sex off teletext .

By *9alMan
13 weeks ago

Bridgend

"Started with contact mags weeks to meet up and arrange anything good fun tho ,even met a woman for sex off teletext ."
there were some direct contract mags with real phone numbers I met some real women for sex

By *restonM50Man
13 weeks ago

preston

Oh god I remember a copy of street meet. When I was too young to buy it. Found it. Peaked my interest. Reading the sauna ads in the Manchester evening news and swingers club adver for Adam n eves in Eccles. I took the plunge at 19. wow the thrill of that first and subsequent visits to clubs.

By *lecom1Couple
13 weeks ago

Stornoway

Yes started using the contact mags back in the 70's. Experience and Vibrations. Anyone remember Mary Millington?

By *ristol100Man
13 weeks ago

Bristol

When I was with my ex gf. We used to get Trade-It. On the back pages there were personals.

We met a guy in there who was supposed to watch only. We all got carried away and had excellent fun. I loved sliding into her cum filled pussy after our watcher had filled her and made her cum!

By *uggymMan
13 weeks ago

Worcester

"Yes started using the contact mags back in the 70's. Experience and Vibrations. Anyone remember Mary Millington?"

I remember those magazines very well. The whole contact process was so slow and could prove expensive. My wife and I wanted to swing but never managed to. I guess if Fab Swingers had been available forty five years ago we would have. Mary Millington was very cute and pretty.

Post new Message to Thread