Back to forum list
Back to Stories and Fantasies

Stranger (Women) encounter

Jump to newest

By *een57 OP   Man
13 weeks ago

Blackburn

A 60 % true story.

It happened on a warm may night in 1975.

I was 18, I think she was 17, I never knew her name either.

It happened when I met the then girlfriend on our second date, at a bar in a town halfway between the towns where we lived.

When I went into the bar she was sitting with another girl chatting, but it wasn't her known friends as I found out later.

At the end of the night, my girlfriend had to catch her last bus of the night back to her town at 10:30 PM

So I accompanied her to the bus stop kissed and saw her onto her bus when it arrived.

As I walked towards the railway station to catch my train home, it arrived at 11:45 PM, so I had an hour and a bit to spear before it arrived.

On the way I met the girl from the bar.

She chatted with me and said she was going my way, so we walked together and chatted along the pavement.

As we walked along the pavement chatting, she started getting friendlier and started touching my arm occasionally.

I realized she was coming on to me.

She was quite attractive, slim, smallish breasts, and a few inches shorter than me.

Eventually chatting turned to her putting her arm around me and pulled me in towards her. I put my hand on her shoulder.

The chatting started to get more erotic, her right hand had reached around and rested on my waist, then she started rubbing my belly then it ventured lower and eventually it as was touching my crotch area.

I felt my cock hardening and she soon noticed by feeling it through my jeans and started rubbing the bulge my expending cock was making.

She slowly rubbed it up and down, the conversation turned quite sexual and

I put my arm around the small of her back and pulled her in closer to me, I felt the side of her left breast rubbing against my chest.

My left hand wandered around touching her belly and up onto her right breast, while she continued fondling my bulge. I could feel her hard nipple through her T shirt.

Then a few yards further down the pavement, she broke away from our embrace and grabbed my hand, and led me down to an opening in the wall, and into the grounds of an old derelict church yard.

There was only a wall and a few bushes at the entrance that hid us from view by anyone passing by on the pavement on the other side of the wall.

I leaned against the wall and pulled her close to me, then we kissed and caressed each other.

I rubbed and massaged her ass first, then moved my hand up and back onto her tits.

They felt firm but small, I felt and cupped both breasts, rubbing each nipple in turn, they felt so hard under her T shirt and bra.

She continued caressing the bulge in my jeans, moving her hand up and down, feeling and gripping my cock with each stroke.

Our tongues met in our mouths as we continued kissing and explored each other’s mouths.

Then she unbuttoned the top button of my jeans and opened the zipper, pulled my underwear away exposing my cock. She gripped it and started gripping and moving her hand up and down the shaft.

I had placed my right hand between her legs and massaged her pussy through her jeans.

Then she stopped kissing me, and knelt down on bending , pulled my jeans and underwear down further and started sucking on it, occasionally running her tongue up and down the large vain on the underside of it, occasionally flicking her tongue over the tip and eye of it.

She also stroked my balls with one hand while wanking it with her other hand while continuing to suck it.

I could feel my cum building up, and my breaths were heavier and though I better control myself and try not to shoot.

I held on, and after a few minutes she stood up and we kissed and caressed each other, rubbing our tongues together again.

She started wanking my cock very slowly, think she knew I was busting to cum, she whispered "Not yet, I want you to fuck me"

I unbuttoned her jeans and had my hand in and started rubbing her pussy lips through her underwear.

She moaned a little when I found her clit, so I concentrated on that, as she moaned, we had to be quite as we were feet away from the pavement.

I slide her panties to one side of her pussy and managed to insert my finger into her pussy.

It was damp, and I started fingering her in and out and rubbed her clit.

I wanted her to lie down and lick her out, but too muddy, and we didn't have coats to lie on the ground.

I pulled her jeans and panties down off her hips, and had my now had two fingers going in and out of her as she moaned softly, she was still wanking and fondling me as my fingers were going in and out of her, while lustfully rubbing our chests together.

I put my other hand up inside her T shirt, and felt her breasts through her bra.

They were small but firm breasts, I removed my other hand out of her and lifted her T shirt up, and lifted her bra up and off her tits, to expose them to me.

I started sucked each hard nipple and caressed them with my hands flicked my tongue over and around each of them they were hard, she moaned softly while continuing to hold on to my cock squeezing it, and gently pulling it up and down slowly making sure I didn't cum but kept it rock hard ready for our fuck.

She said, "I want you inside me", and turned her back towards me.

She pulling her Jeans and panties down further passed her knees, so I did the same.

She bent over and opened her legs wide, pulling her ass cheeks apart with her hands, she moved backwards and her ass grove landed with my cock between her cheeks.

Then she started moving her ass up and down over my cock, as if she was wanking it with her cheeks.

After a minute or so, I bent down further and pulled my cock down and under her, then up, so that now my cock was the other side and rubbing against her pussy.

This time she started rubbing her pussy up and down my cock, she shuddered when the tip of it rubbed into her clit.

Then I pushed her forward and moved the tip of my cock ready to enter her.

She pulled her wet lips wider to receive, then she moved back and my cock slide inside her.

Her pussy was warm, wet and tight, it felt so good.

She started moving her body so it went in and out of her, while I pushed forward every time she moved back. So now we were rocked and fucking back and fore, with my cock sliding in and out of her.

She was moaning with pleasure while at the same time trying to control her volume.

When my cock went in and out it made a kind of squelching noise as her pussy juises flowed out over my cock and balls.

She started shuddering and moaning softly and I knew she was also nearly climaxing.

Then her pussy started pulsing and her pussy felt like it had gripped my cock tighter with every shudder.

I felt another squirt of her lovely warm juice covering my balls and inner thighs, I knew she had cum.

I then moved lower and slightly forward, so now she was in a sitting upright position with her pussy riding my cock.

Her legs where wider apart and this made my cock go inside deeper.

She moved up and down this time but I was supporting her tiny weight, so I had to let her do all the hard work as I couldn't move.

My balls were also rubbing into her clit with every stroke she made.

She sometimes wriggled her hips and stopped when she wanted to feel how deep inside her it was.

I caressed her breasts as she rode on my cock and I squeezed her nipples hard while she fucked my cock.

I started breathing heavy, she stopped as she knew I was about to cum, which I was struggling too avoid.

Her pussy was so wet and tight, I just couldn't hold on any longer and pushed her off and it slipped out of her just in time and shot my load all over her ass and the back of her legs.

When I finish squirting, I squeezed the last droplets out.

I said “Sorry I couldn't help that”, and told her “Let’s fuck again”, so she sat down on me and inserted my still hard cock back inside her.

Again I supported her weight with both hand as she started fucking me again. This time she fucked a little faster, I felt her cum again, as she moaned and shuddered, her pussy gripping my cock tight and her juices flooded out and over my cock balls again with that warm wet feeling.

Shortly, I felt my cock filling up again, I told her I think I'm cumming again, so she slowed down almost stopping, then she told me that she was on the pill and that I could leave it in this time, and I want to feel you squirt into me.

She rode on my cock and wriggled as her pussy milked my cock.

I soon felt my cum building up again, and she knew it too as my breathing started getting heavier, she worked her pussy faster.

She whipped “Cum baby” ”Come now” “Cum cum” "Fill me up" ”Cum” "Oh MMM Cum” with each thrust.

I moaned as I felt my cock muscles tighten up and getting ready to explode, when she shuddered and moaned herself, her pussy pulsing and gripping my cock hard as she came hard.

I came hard too, my cock erupting inside her gripping tight pussy as I pumped my spunky load into her.

It was a terrific orgasm as she rode me while she too was also having her orgasm, both of us in a uncontrolled ecstasy of pleasure.

I pushed up to get my cock deeper inside her as she had squeezed it with her pussy musles and then we were spent and rested.

My cock still throbbing inside her.

She whispered “That was lovely”

Eventually she got off me and stood up, my cock slipped out of her, followed by our love juices dripping out from her pussy.

My belly was covered in it as it dripped off.

We were both in a mess.

She pulled a packet of tissues out of her bag but only had a few left, so we cleaned ourselves off as best we could.

We dressed quickly before we were caught by someone passing by.

We caressed and kissed again.

Then we walked together arm in arm out of the yard and back along the pavement chatting.

Shortly after we had to go our separate ways, we hugged and kissed each other for the final time, then parted, as she went to her home in the town and I had to catch my train back home to my town.

I never saw her again, I went back to that bar where I saw her, but she never appeared again.

I would love to rewind the clock back and re-live that experience again.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *een57 OP   Man
13 weeks ago

Blackburn

[Removed by poster at 25/06/24 21:12:27]

By *een57 OP   Man
13 weeks ago

Blackburn

I got my year wrong, it was 1976, I was 19, she was 18.

By *uggymMan
13 weeks ago

Worcester

1976 was a very good year for me as well! One off fucks are often very memorable. I fucked a very sexual Polish girl who rode me hard. I did know her name but we never met again.

By *omerset_naughtyMan
13 weeks ago

marmaris,Icelemer Turkey

great soryy had me wanking so hard

By *ig daddy 1969Man
13 weeks ago

manchester

By *een57 OP   Man
13 weeks ago