Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Stories and Fantasies

Eurekas

Jump to newest

By *iamondsandleather OP   Woman
15 weeks ago

slough

Thinking about going to eurekas Thursday ,daytime, but I'll be on my own and just wondering what's its like?

Any info/advice welcome..

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *omerset_naughtyMan
15 weeks ago

marmaris,Icelemer Turkey

hi I wish I was in the UK and could meet you at eurekas as your one hell of a hot woman with the perfect body. I love to be in control of a woman too and start with long passionate kissing and long foreplay fun

By *osey WalesMan
15 weeks ago

Surrey

I'm planning on going tomorrow with a friend.

OP, generally speaking people are polite and respectful but the wanking dead are abundant and if you get up and walk towards the woods or the field then i'd imagine you will be followed.

Depends on what you are wanting i guess. If you want to play with someone i'm sure you will. If you just want a peaceful day naked sunbathing, be prepared to politely tell people to leave you alone.

Couples tend to look out for the single females too. Come join us tomorrow, weather is better than thursday !

15 weeks ago

slough

I'm used to the wanking dead at kestrels!... unfortunately I can't go tomorrow

By *DFUNMan
15 weeks ago

Edenbridge

if id had more notice could have come with you, been a few years since i been there, can be boring as a man on own.

15 weeks ago

slough

I'm happy to go alone..I wasn't really looking for someone to go with me..but thanks anyway x

By *DFUNMan
15 weeks ago

Edenbridge

what knee surgery you had? ive just had a partial knee replacement

By *osey WalesMan
15 weeks ago

Surrey

What to expect...

If you have been to Kestrels then pretty much the same. Just outdoors and possibly hotter.

Although i'm not sure anything is as hot as the far room by the hot tubs at kestrels !

By *nsatiable Nymph 2024Woman
12 weeks ago

La La Land

After a 6 year absence I finally got around to visiting Eureka's today and I was very disappointed to see how quiet it was it never used to be like this! You used to struggle to find a parking space or a piece of lawn to spread out your towel to sunbath years ago

But even though I could count the amount of customers on both hands I had a fantastic day staff were friendly, I thoroughly enjoyed topping up my tan in the sun and chatting to some lovely chaps who made a nice change of not being the usual wanking zombies!

Very friendly club for single ladies attendees

Post new Message to Thread