Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Stories and Fantasies

BBW wife squeezes into one piece swimming costume

Jump to newest

By *arymidsuk OP   Man
13 weeks ago

Walsall

Just wanted to share this story from Sunday in case anyone gets off on it.

In our wardrobe, there is a pink one piece swimsuit belonging to my wife.

Sunday was a beautiful day, and we decided to fill our small inflatable pool for the afternoon.

Wife is a size 24, and the swimsuit is a size 20, but I still encouraged her. We went upstairs, and she got naked, before starting by pulling the suit up her huge thighs, and I watched intently as she fitted the tight gusset over her chubby pussy mound. She has quite a pronounced clit and slit, shaven bare, for a BBW and I loved seeing her cameltoe appear as she wiggled the suit up and over her two tyred tummy, delicious.

She pulled the top of the costume upwards, and fitted the first of her huge milkers into the left, and then the right, I couldn't take my eyes off as she adjusted the boobs...her stiffened nipples hard and poking through the material. She knew I was watching.

The straps came up and fitted to the shoulders, and so everything tightened and stretched.

"Can you tuck my fat bits in" came the ask, and I dived up, ready to fit the side pieces around her ample belly and bum that were pouring out the sides.

I had a good fondle, making sure I adjusted the gusset...

Finally I stroked my hands over her enormous arse, and told her she looked stunning, before we kissed and headed to the garden.

What a view...

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *ave008tMan
13 weeks ago

WOLVERHAMPTON

By *arymidsuk OP   Man
13 weeks ago

Walsall

Thanks Dave glad you like ??

By *ormladMan
13 weeks ago

Kilmarnock

By *eandher4and9Couple
13 weeks ago

leeds

By *raggle rocks itMan
13 weeks ago

helensburgh

Pics or it didn't happen haha... sounds great tho

By *arymidsuk OP   Man
13 weeks ago

Walsall

Haha shame she's a bit camera shy, but it definitely happened...I was solid as a rock throughout

By *raggle rocks itMan
13 weeks ago

helensburgh

I'm hard at the thought of her myself

By *lderWiserNowMan
13 weeks ago

Kettrin

By *arymidsuk OP   Man
13 weeks ago

Walsall

Next instalment

It was a glorious afternoon and early evening as we all (me, my wife and our daughter) had fun playing in the paddling pool.

Each time her chest was wet, her nipples poked out through the pink material proudly, driving me wild. I was dying to grab her and launch myself onto her, but knew full well we had to wait until daughters bed time and for her to be asleep.

As night fell, I told wife I would sort bedtime, and poured her a glass of wine as she relaxed in the water warmed by the summer sunshine.

I made sure bedtime was done and dusted, left daughter to sleep and headed back outside to the paddling pool, where two enormous breasts had been freed from the swimsuit. I rejoined my wife in the pool and immediately began to suckle on her stiff nipples, which drives her insane. Her hands couldn't wait to get hold of my rock solid cock and she gently stroked me under the water.

We stayed kissing and fondling for ages, until the water was cool, and we were sure that our daughter was sleepy, before she whispered "upstairs" to me..

By *7inchMan
13 weeks ago

denbigh

By *eandher4and9Couple
13 weeks ago

leeds

By *arymidsuk OP   Man
13 weeks ago

Walsall

Next instalment

She tucked her breasts back into the suit, stepped out of the pool and toweled herself down, before taking my hand, grabbing her wine and walking into our house and up the stairs.

We headed on up, past our daughters room where we listened to hear her sleeping momentarily, before heading into our bedroom, and closing the door.

She slowly lowered herself onto our bed, and shuffled to the middle, still wearing the slightly damp suit. Her nipples poked stiffly, and the dampness made her cameltoe and clit that little more prominent.

I knew exactly what i wanted - climbing in between her legs, i pulled and pushed her gusset to one side, to reveal a glistening bald slit - she had clearly been rubbing in the pool while I was doing bedtime.

I plunged two fingers inside, and the slopping, slurping noise of fingers inside soaking wet cunny could be heard. She moaned loudly and spread her thick thighs a little wider. "hold your gusset open" I said, and she did so, allowing me to tease her clitty out to play.

As I fingered, i moved my mouth closer and began sucking her engorged clitoris, knowing full well it would send her body into raptures.

She started writhing and grinding down on my slippery fingers, and she reached for her bedside drawer...

By *duk70Man
13 weeks ago

langley

By (user no longer on site)
13 weeks ago

Hot

By *andyman8607Man
13 weeks ago

sandhurst

This is turning hot

By (user no longer on site)
13 weeks ago

Love this….and love that it’s bbw…

By *arymidsuk OP   Man
13 weeks ago

Walsall

glad that you are enjoying

By *arymidsuk OP   Man
13 weeks ago

Walsall

Next instalment

I knew what was coming next. Out of the drawer came three items, the lube, the baby oil and her 8in wand that she had bought online several months back.

I quickly jumped up and grabbed our waterproof sheet. She knew the routine and after readjusting her suit, she quickly got up and helped me remove our duvet and recover our bed.

She lay back down, and pulled the two shoulder straps down, revealing her two enormous breasts, before pulling the material down further to expose her gorgeous big round belly. She was careful to leave the bottom half of the swimsuit in place...she definitely wanted me to fuck her still wearing it, at least to start with.

She reached for the baby oil and tipped a good amount all over her breasts and belly. I immediately got to work with my hands, and soon she was shiny and glistening in oil. I lay between her legs, my cock rubbing against the swimsuit material and brushing her clip and slit, and my upper half also covered in oil. Two of us together, a slippery mess, with half a swimsuit still tightly hugging her abdomen and upper thighs.

Our kissing was slow and passionate, and her nipples were so stiff and stimulated by our oily movements. She reached down and pulled the gusset to one side once more, and then grabbed at my hugely stiffened cock, guiding it towards her soaking wet pussy.

"Do you want me lubed" I whispered, and she nodded - the messiness of our sessions was just like electricity for her.

I reached for the bottle of lube and generously applied it to my cock and her pussy lips...

By *eandher4and9Couple
13 weeks ago

leeds

By *.jellyMan
13 weeks ago

jacksonville

By *umpstyleMan
13 weeks ago

North

[Removed by poster at 26/06/24 11:33:47]

By *ave008tMan
13 weeks ago

WOLVERHAMPTON

By *BW_Hotwife_And_HimCouple
13 weeks ago

South Shields

Great hook at the beginning to pull in the curvy lady appreciators!

Great story and unashamed description of how it is to have a curvy wife.

By *cubasexMan
13 weeks ago

dudley

By *ormladMan
13 weeks ago

Kilmarnock

By *7inchMan
13 weeks ago

denbigh

By *arymidsuk OP   Man
13 weeks ago

Walsall

Next instalment

I quickly gave my cock a quick stroke to spread the lube up and down from head to base, and looked longingly between her legs, as my wife got her fingers to work, seductively moving the lube around her pussy lips, parting them and running her fingers inside and out. It looked delicious glistening, and matched the baby oil on her top half.

I held her gusset aside to the left, and guided my swollen cock head to her pussy, letting the head pop inside. I reached up and grabbed her left breast and started circling her nipple, feeling it stiffen once more.

"Hard" she whispered, and I didn't need telling twice, as I pushed inwards with full force, her hungry pussy taking the entire length as it always does. She moaned loudly as I plunged inside and her pussy made a satisfying sloppy sound as my lubed cock slid in and out.

She started to wiggle down her swimsuit, and eventually managed to push it down beyond her fantastic arse, whilst not allowing me to miss a beat. "Wait" she breathed and pulled backwards, allowing her to push the suit down and off. I grabbed it by the slippery gusset and pulled it off, before sliding straight back inside her sopping wet cunny.

She grabbed the baby pil once more and squirted it all over her huge belly this time, pulling me in close with her thick thighs. We fucked hard, slippery and wet, our bodies sliding together as if we were one.

After a few more moments of fucking, she grabbed at the 8inch wand that was waiting patiently on the bedside table...

By *umpstyleMan
13 weeks ago

North

By *.jellyMan
13 weeks ago

jacksonville

By *arymidsuk OP   Man
13 weeks ago

Walsall

Next instalment

I withdrew instantly as she grabbed the wand, and masturbated my slippery cock as she turned the wand on. She immediately positioned it on her clit and the vibrations made her moan out, stifling herself so she wouldn't wake our daughter.

"I need your cum" she said and she slithered to the side of our bed, flopped her knees down on the floor and kept the wand in place. I hopped off, positioned myself behind her gorgeous round arse and parted her cheeks. I reached underneath and gently lifted her slippery belly rolls and guided my cock back inside that sloppy pussy.

Upon feeling me re-enter her at the doggy angle, she couldn't help but moan "OHHH" and I knew we were both close. I began to thrust hard, gripping her slippery hips and bum as best as I could, my pelvis slapping on her arse as I built to release.

She skillfully moved the wand under us both, stimulating her clit and the vibrations transferred to my cock, driving me wild as I pounded.

"I'm cumming" I said breathlessly and from her hip movements I knew she was too. With one final thrust, I grunted and reloaded a stream of hot cum inside her pussy. She moaned hard and pulled the wand away, I knew she had tipped over the edge too. She slumped on the bed, and I lay on top of her as we both breathed heavily, knowing that we both needed that so much.

We can't wait for the next sunny weekend and for the swimsuit to make a reappearance.

Thanks for reading, hope you all enjoyed the story.

By *oyntzMan
13 weeks ago

all over Ireland

By *alum 69-69Man
13 weeks ago

Cardiff

Very nice

By *ave008tMan
13 weeks ago