Back to Stories and Fantasies

Meeting Lucile pt 5

Jump to newest

By *eka OP   TV/TS
14 weeks ago

Manchester

Part five

Meeting Lucile

Lucile strutted into that bathroom, a vision of elegant female perfection. Sat so proudly,her ample bust swayed just so, slightly. Her thighs, her left heavily tatoo'd where as taught and firm as any i had ever before had the pleasure of seeing, or being so close to. Her jewellery adorned with a whispering classy style that sizzled with confidence. And Dominance. Her naked spoilt solely by those flimsy knickers, barely dressing to cover her perfect, and patently bald minge. Every single inch of this woman, manicured and honed beyond compare. Tanned, her nipples stood proudly, semi erect at the apex of her sensational, and natural breasts.

Catching my frightened glare as she manouvered herself poeticaly toward me. Not releasing for one moment my gaze. Perching herself on the lavatory seat beside the bath tub, she crossed her legs deliberatly. Lit herself a cigarette. Two or tgree drags and she passed the smoke to me. Leaning closely towards me she then blew her smoke right over my face before slipping her hand into the water beneath the bubbkes. Deciding to then rub her elegant, slender fingers over, and over my sissy clitty. Which tried her best to swell within the confines of my chastity. That only she had the key to release me from. Mistress then lowered herself into the tub beside me. Kissing me all the while. The feel of her amazing body against mine in that bath was a feeling i will not ever forget.

Rubbing her hands all over my body, as if to check my smoothness, in tandem confirming her control. Tentativly i wrapped my arms around her. Just queezing the pert round cheeks of her bum. She laughed out loud. Kissed .e full one last time. Then had me on my knees towel her dry diligently. Knowing how arroused i was patting and stroking her best bits dry seemed to excite her wildly. Soon enough i was licking and lalping the lips of her delicious pussy. My tong sliding up and down having removed the slinky panties she had bathed still wearing. Oh dear reader, she was sopping wet, i discovered as after several long lapping motions, each one tracing over the curtains of her lips. My heart had never beat with such thunder. When my eager tongue entered her Mistress Lucile let out a slight sighing murmour of pleasure. Encouraging me to continue my attentive pleasuring of her....

To be continued....

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *ark_sentinelCouple
14 weeks ago

Andover

By *it5373Man
14 weeks ago

Malice

So. Sexxxxy

By *eka OP   TV/TS
14 weeks ago

Manchester

Thank you x

By *ndrea54TV/TS
14 weeks ago

cambridge

By *eka OP   TV/TS
14 weeks ago

Manchester

Thank you so much x x x

By *eka OP   TV/TS
12 weeks ago

Manchester

By *axine_LouboutinTV/TS
12 weeks ago

Oxton

Very interesting

I'm sure when I slipped into the bath I was still wearing my stockings xxx

By *eka OP   TV/TS
12 weeks ago

Manchester

.... So crazy hot was i 'Mistress' please forgive my memory forgetting such a sumptuous detail.... x x x

Post new Message to Thread