Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Stories and Fantasies

Ever met someone solely from Snapchat ?

By *vembig OP   Man
14 weeks ago

sheffield

I did once, added a guy using the random tool thing, we literally chatted for an hour as both still at work then agreed to meet him outside for some fun..

We’d exchanged pics and I’d seen his story (not sure he knew that) and he was HOT..ripped body, married family guy etc.

Met him at allotted point, I was super nervous someone would know why I was sat in my car just chilling, or he wouldn’t turn up..he did, I followed his car with mine to a discreet spot, jumped out of my car, into his and he pulled his pants down and just said “suck it”..

I was a bit disappointed at first as his cock was small and soft, but he soon grew big, thick and hard. Never spoke apart from little moans and at one point telling me to suck his balls..which I did.

After he was through, cumming very little (in comparison to myself) he said “cheers” and that was that..

Gutted I didn’t get to meet him again, I msged once a week or two later to see if he fancied a repeat performance but he said he couldn’t then disappeared (assumed blocked me)..

I’d love to get back on that thick cock of his..

Anyone else ever had a random meet like that from s/chat?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
Post new Message to Thread