Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Stories and Fantasies

Wife Proves a Point: Part 4

Jump to newest

By *rR888 OP   Man
16 weeks ago

reading

Thanks everyone for the support throughout this story, and my apologies again for the delay, but these will be the final few chapters.

If you haven’t read the earlier parts please do so, just makes the story better.

Part 1

https://m.fabswingers.com/forum/stories/1530461#top

Part 2

https://m.fabswingers.com/forum/stories/1580272

Part 3

https://m.fabswingers.com/forum/stories/1595942#top

Anyway, have fun reading, and ruin yourselves enjoying!

Part 4

Chapter 1:

My little spurt of cum filled the gusset of the tiny black thong Jess had been wearing earlier.

I looked down at my little dick quickly retracting in itself, as Jess lay there on the bed opposite me, panting under Steve’s fat old body.

“Oh my god…oh my god…” she moaned, coming down from her orgasm. Steve lay on top of her, mashing his hips into hers, filling her with his still hard cock. His arms went under hers, holding her shoulders, and I watched, while slowly rubbing myself against my wife’s black lacey thong, as they started kissing.

Jess lifted her head to meet his lips, as his mouth covered hers, his tongue filling her mouth.

I sat and watched as they snogged, while Steve continued to slowly pump his fat hard cock into my wife.

Their kiss ended in a sloppy slurp, and Jess whispering up to him,

“You know I’m the best you’ve had…” she said raising her post orgasm hips to meet his long slow deep thrusts again.

Steve knelt up, easily pulling Jess up with him, as she now sat on top of him, legs around him. I could see my wife’s face, her cheeks were flushed, beads of sweat on her brow, her hair matted against her face and tussled behind.

“Why don’t you show me then?!” Steve growled at her.

They began changing position, Steve laying down on his back on the bed, his bald head now at the foot of the bed in front of me. His big fat cock protruding tall and proud over the top of his fat belly, it was soaked with Jess’s juices.

Jess was still breathing heavily, her soft skin looking hot and clammy. Jess looked over at me, as if suddenly remembering I was in the room. She saw me sat there, with my soft little dick and her thong in hand. Jess looked at me disapprovingly for a few seconds and then turned her attention back to Steve. I felt so inadequate, considering the scene that was in front of her, me her hubby, having wanked and cummed in her thong, and Steve, having already made her cum, laying there hard and ready to keep going.

She knelt up over his legs taking his fat cock in hand slowly wanking it, lustily looking down at it.

“Oh I’m going to make you cum.” She said up to him.

“Haha I remember last time you said that.” Steve said making reference to that first time he had fucked her on our sofa.

“It’s going to be the ride of your life you old fuck…” she teased him

“Yeah, yeah, just shut up and get on it love.” He said up to her.

Jess glared up at him, then lifted herself up and positioned the top of his cock against her smooth soaked hole. She rubbed his bell against her slit a second, and then I watched as his cock slowly started to disappear inside my wife.

Jess placed one hand on his fat hairy belly to balance herself as she felt his thick helmet penetrate her and start to stretch her.

“Ahhh yeah…” she moaned out lowering herself past the ridge of his bell end feeling it in her. Jess then placed both her hands on his belly as she lowered herself on his cock.

Steve’s hands reached up, grabbing my wife’s hips and then running round the back to squeeze her bum cheeks as she took his cock. Jess looked so small on top of him. Her slim smooth tight toned body, now clammy and flushed, on top of this fat hairy old bastard, and she looked like she couldn’t be happier.

Steve kept his hands on her arse as Jess slowly got a rhythm going on top riding Steve’s cock in front of me.

“Mmm, ooh yeah” she panted, rotating her hips lifting her pussy up and down Steve’s shaft.

“Ooh god so deep” she moaned.

“You fucking love it.” Steve growled up to her, pushing up his hips to meet her coming down.

Jess bit her bottom lip grinding herself on Steve’s cock,

“Oh god I do.” She moaned.

I watched as Jess rode Steve in front of me. She never looked over at me. She either looked down at Steve or closed her eyes lost in the moment whenever she tossed her head back in pleasure.

I became mesmerised with watching her tits bounce in rhythm. Steve moved his hands up round her body, feeling every inch of it, then up on to my wife’s tits, holding them in his hands, pinching her nipples.

The sound and smell of their sex filling the room. The faster she rode him and deeper she took him the sloppier it sounded. Her body looked amazing on top of him, I couldn’t deny it, watching her enjoying herself riding his cock.

“That’s it ride my fat cock you horny bitch.” Steve growled up her

“Ahh yeah, you like that” she panted down to him, bucking her hips faster, pushing her hair back out of her face.

“You like it more…feeling me deeper than you’ve ever felt Alex.” He said up to her as she continued to ride his cock, getting ever faster.

“Ahh yeah” she moaned

“Feeling me places you’ve never felt your little hubby” Steve growled up to her, reaching round to squeeze her arse again, pumping his hips up into her.

“Ah ah yeah…” She panted, pushing herself down on Steve’s cock, “Oh god yeah, right there!” Jess squealed, her hips gyrating wildly, grinding herself on him

“Ahh keep it there.” She panted, riding herself to orgasm on Steve’s big cock, cumming on him again in front of me.

“Ahhh oooh gawddd…” she whimpered out, hand reaching up to cover her face as her whole body jerked and trembled wildly on top of him.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *ax_glasscotMan
16 weeks ago

glasgow

Nice one been looking forward to this returning.

By *ottsguy74Man
16 weeks ago

Nottingham

Thank you for continuing this story

By *randmrs 1st timeCouple
16 weeks ago

_olton

So good this continuing

By (user no longer on site)
16 weeks ago

Love that this is back

By *ussyeater692Man
16 weeks ago

Wrexham

Glad this story has resumed, absolutely incredible

By *rR888 OP   Man
16 weeks ago

reading

Chapter 2:

Jess collapsed on top of Steve’s belly, panting wildly,

“Oh my god, oh my god, oh my god” she panted, her lithe body laying across Steve’s sweaty belly.

He looked down at her, holding her in his big arms.

“And I thought you were supposed to be getting me off.” He smirked up at her.

“You fucker…” She smiled lifting her head to look up at him, “I’m going to show you”

Steve reached down, cupping her little arse cheeks in his hands, gently thrusting up into her. I could hear how wet and soaked they both were as he pushed himself back deep into my wife.

“Mmm” Jess purred.

“Haha, yeah? I’m not sure, I’m no where near love, and you’re looking like you’ve had the fucking of your life.” Steve reached back up behind her, pulling Jess’s hair back to lift her head up.

“What do you think Alex? Is this the most satisfied you’ve ever seen your mrs looking?” He called over to me.

My dick was solid. I had it in my hand, her cummy thong wrapped around it. I looked up at Jess’s face, sweaty and flushed, Jess letting out a little “aahh,” as Steve pulled her hair. She looked over at me, then down at my hard dick, and began slowly grinding and lifting her pussy back up and down on Steve’s cock, maintaining eye contact with me as she did.

“Yeah it is” I meekly said back. Jess and I kept looking at each other as I wanked my dick while she rhythmically and sensually started grinding her hips, lifting and tilting them up and down his shaft, as she pleasured herself on Steve’s cock.

I was mesmerised again by it, the butterflies and excitement in my stomach as she looked directly at me while enjoying another man’s cock inside her.

I felt, jealous, humiliated and god, so turned on. My dick was solid, she could see that. And I could see how much being fucked by Steve gave her what I never could, releasing her inner carnal desires.

Steve’s hands continued exploring and squeezing her arse cheeks, giving them the occasional encouraging slap.

“That’s it girl, get working that big cock again.” He said to her.

She obliged picking up the pace slightly, still leaning forward over him looking at me.

“Haha You both fucking hate me don’t you?” He laughed out loud to us both

“And yet you can’t enough of my big cock.” Steve gave her arse another slap from behind.

“Ahhh…Don’t flatter…ah…yourself” Jess panted while riding him, “I still think you’re a pig, and…ahh…you know you won’t ever do better…ahh…than me.” Jess said down to him going a little quicker.

I noticed Steve reach further down Jess’s bum cheek, and then all of sudden Jess’s eyes widened as she looked at me.

“Ahhhh…” she sighed out as she suddenly changed rhythm, v slowly pushing herself back down on Steve “ooohhh…” Jess moaned.

I realised what had happened, Steve had pushed a finger against my wife’s anus and she had slowly slid back down on it, taking his finger in her arse while she rode him.

Jess and I had experimented a couple of times with anal, but I was never a huge fan always felt like it was pushing me out, and she had never seemed that keen, and now here she was happily sliding back on his finger.

“Stop giving it all the fucking talk, you’re hardly the best I’ve had this weekend.” He said up to her.

Jess’s eyes were closed as she was getting used to the sensation of his finger in her bum and cock in her pussy, gently picking up her rhythm again.

“I’m getting you off here love, I’m nowhere close, you’re not as naughty as you think!” He growled up at, pushing his finger deeper into her bum, and starting to push his hips up slightly to meet her.

“Oh I am, I’m gonna make you cum you fucker.” She opened her eyes looking at me, as she pushed back hard on Steve’s cock and finger.

She looked wild horny and angry, pushing herself harder down on his cock and finger, the bed was shaking under her. The sounds of her body slapping down on his cock filling the room again.

“Ahhh, I’m going to be the filthiest fuck you’ve had.” Jess screamed out still looking at me. Seeing how desperate she was to get Steve off.

“I’m going to give you what no one else has this weekend, I want you to fuck me like my hubby can’t!” She said again looking directly me as I continued wanking into her thong.

“Fuck me up the arse!” My wife screamed down to him.

“Fuck me up the arse, and use me…ahh…I need it,” she squealed sitting up right on his cock, her hips wildly grinding on him and the bed creaking under her.

By *ay N MazCouple
16 weeks ago

Market Harborough

By *imbob2145Man
16 weeks ago

stirling

By *atthew78Man
16 weeks ago

Winsford

so glad this is back

By *adyCassandraClonmelTV/TS
16 weeks ago

woodford h

Damn...

By *ushin boundariesCouple
16 weeks ago

halstead

By *M1712Man
16 weeks ago

bude

Glad this is back. Gutted to hear it's coming to an end though as could go so many ways.

By *ockhopper1701Man
16 weeks ago

London , ISLINGTON.

Back with a vengeance . So glad this is continuing .

By *igerman23Man
16 weeks ago

hayes

Wow.more please

By *un male 2022Man
16 weeks ago

Dublin

Drop chapter 3

By *rR888 OP   Man
16 weeks ago

reading

Chapter 3:

Steve wasted no time in lifting Jess off his cock, and throwing her face down on the bed next to him. For his age and size I was surprised at how quickly he moved.

Jess’s head was at the end of the bed facing me, she looked back over her shoulder lifting her little bum in the air teasingly at Steve.

“That little slut Kelly couldn’t take your big cock in her arse, but I will.” She cheekily said back to him.

“Mmm you filthy bitch, let’s see if you can handle it then.”

He said kneeling behind her between her legs, his hard throbbing cock bouncing out from under his fat hairy belly.

Steve spat in his hand and rubbed my wife’s pussy from behind, then up round her bum hole.

“Fuck me you’re dripping you horny slut, we ain’t gonna need any lube.” He said

She giggled at the comment lowering her head against the bed sheet, and letting Steve lift her bum up in the air.

“So when was the last time Alex gave this cute little arse a good seeing to.” He said to her.

“Never,” Jess said looking up at me. “He’s never had the balls to fuck me properly up the arse.” She said cruelly looking at me.

“Haha, I can believe that.” Steve said looking over me, “Having fun over there are we, with your wife’s thong?” Before I could answer he kept talking.

“Now watch me take her arse and fuck her like she’s begged me to.” He said pulling her peachy bum back against him.

I was being mocked, Steve was in his element, using my wife and being cruel to me. He knew we’d both looked down at him previously, thinking we were better than him, and now here he was total control over us both.

Steve rubbed his cock against my wife’s pussy. Jess purred with pleasure as he did. He then ran his cock up between her arse cheeks, and I saw his swollen purple bell end over the top of my wife, smeared with all her juices.

Steve’s free hand went round and under Jess as he started rubbing her soaked clit. He then pressed the tip of his cock against her tight little ass hole and gently pushed his bell into her.

“Hhhaaa” Jess gasped gripping the bed sheet as the ridge of his thick cock popped inside her little hole

“Oooh” she moaned out, breathing heavily face down into the bedding.

Steve paused a second as she got used to his girthy helmet inside her bum. I could hear his fingers under Jess, rubbing her clit, her pussy juices dripping onto the bedding as he did.

“Ah yeah.” She panted.

Steve let go of his cock and grabbed her hair in his fist, pulling her head up to face me.

“You want it, now fucking take it.” He said to her, as he started to slowly push the rest of his length inside my wife’s bum.

“Fuck that’s tight.” He moaned pushing himself deeper inside her.

“Arghhh…yeah I am.” Jess moaned back through gritted teeth

Steve slowly pulled out a bit and then back in again, pushing deeper with each thrust into Jess’s tiny hole.

I watched Jess’s face contort with a mix of pain and pleasure,

“Fuck, fuck, fuck” she squealed as he thrusted the whole length of his cock up her arse.

“Oh god yeah…” she moaned looking over her shoulder at Steve, “Mmm I told you I could take it,” she victoriously said while still now gritting her teeth and clenching the bed sheets hard in her hands.

“Now fuck me!” She demanded from him.

“Haha oh I will.” Steve obligingly said, as he started to thrust into my wife from behind.

He stopped rubbing her clit, and held Jess up by her hips, ploughing into her arse.

“Hhhaaa, ooohhh, Hhhaa, ooohhh, Hhhaaa” She panted and gasped from each of his thrusts.

Again she looked so tiny bent over in front of him as his height and frame towered over her. I watched her body lurch forward with each deep thrust from him. All his weight behind it, fucking her harder than I ever would. The sight of his belly over my wife’s back, and the sound of his balls slapping against her pussy as he fucked her arse, I couldn’t hold on, and another drop of cum spurted out of my cock, into my wife’s thong.

Jess was too distracted to notice, burying her face in the sheets screaming as Steve continued fucking her.

Steve saw and smirked at me, giving my wife’s arse a smack, ploughing her harder, making Jess moan and scream louder.

Her body trembled and she collapsed face down on the bed. Steve laid on top of her, supporting his huge frame on his arms either side of her, his sweaty belly resting on her back and continued pounding his cock hard and deep into my wife’s arse.

“Oooh yeah, fucking take it you stuck up slut.” He shouted down at her.

“Mmmph, mmmph, mmmph.” I heard Jess moaning and screaming into the sheets.

“Look Alex, your wife’s pussy and arse are mine now”. He shouted over at me as he relentlessly continued to fuck her.

Steve knelt back up, pulling Jess up with him like a rag doll on his cock.

“Oh my god, oh my god, oh my god” she was panting, her hair matted against her reddened face.

“Come over here.” Steve said to me, “and make yourself fucking useful for once.”

I had no idea what he meant at first and stood up, my limp dick still out, just standing there.

Jess was still composing herself back on all fours with Steve’s cock inside her.

“Fuck me you’re pathetic, get under there and give your wife’s clit some

attention while I finish off, you useless prick.”

Jess looked dazed and confused, but she knew what has happening, and edged back further on the bed, spreading her legs.

I walked to the edge of the bed, trying to catch her eye, but she wasn’t looking at me.

I obediently knelt down, then laid on my back on the bed, sliding myself under Jess.

Jess looked away as I wriggled under her. My wife’s tits hanging down, brushing my face, wet with a mix of sweat and Steve’s slobber most likely I thought. Her whole naked body was clammy with sweat. It was the musky smell of sweat and cum under her, the heat was incredible. The bedding under my back was damp. I felt her whole body move with each of Steve’s forceful thrusts.

I saw Jess’s smooth soaked pussy. It was soaking, red raw, smeared with white sticky streaks. Steve’s big hairy heavy balls were slapping against it as they swung under her. I pushed my head against them, feeling his smelly sweaty balls brush the top of my head, god was I really doing this.

Looking up I could see my wife’s usually tight little pink starfish, now stretched around Steve’s thick cock. Him slowly pushing himself in and out of her.

It was so claustrophobic and hot being under her. I looked up at Jess’s used wet pussy and set about licking her clit, devouring it, sucking and flicking my tongue around, tasting all her juices as I buried my nose in her gaping soaked pussy hole.

Steve resumed picking up pace. His balls rubbing over my forehead and eyes with each thrust into my wife.

I could just about make out there moans and Jess’s squeals, but her thighs pressed against my ears muffling most of it.

Steve was going hard into her arse now, really stretching her. I could hear him grunting as he did. I heard Jess’s squeals get louder.

“Mmmph…oh god” I heard at one point. I sucked on her clit, flicking it in my mouth with my tongue, while Steve pounded her arse.

Her legs trembled then Jess’s thighs clenched around my head squeezing it hard.

“Ahhh haaa!” I heard Jess scream, as she gushed all over my face and Steve’s balls, showering me in her Juices.

“Fucking have it!” Steve yelled pounding Jess. I felt his balls tighten and the base of his cock twitch as he finally released and unloaded his cum inside my wife.

There was a moment where we were all still and quiet, just panting. Jess pulled forward slightly. I felt her body still shaking slightly, and fell forwards on top of my legs.

Steve’s cock was still semi hard, I saw it slip out of my wife’s arse and slap down on my face, covering me in his cum. He wiped it over my face and looked down at me grinning.

“Mmm she is a filthy fuck after all isn’t she your wife.” He said sneering down at me.

Steve lay back on the bed, and Jess rolled off me laying there panting.

I got up and went to the en-suite, wiping Steve and Jess’s combined cum off my face. I was so aroused and humiliated by it,

didn’t want Jess to see me with Steve’s cum all over me.

I came out and saw Steve laying at the head of the bed sprawled out naked, his flaccid cock laying out on the bed.

Jess was naked too, only now she was laying up next to him. He had one arm round her, reaching down holding and claiming her arse cheek. Her naked body pressed against the side of his.

“So thats another bet I think I won isn’t it” Steve proudly said.

“You are such a shit.” Jess playfully said up to him.

“Yup and now I’m fucking knackered, three shags in one night, I’m getting old you know.”

There was an awkward moment as I stood at the foot of the bed looking at them both basking in their post shag glow.

Steve slowly looked round at me,

“You still here?” He said

“Well this is my bed.” I said back

“Not any more it isn’t, you can fuck off on to the sofa, it’s no good for me at my age that sofa, no, I’m going to stay and enjoy your mrs a bit more, then get some kip. So, be a good boy and fuck off into the other room.”

I looked over at Jess, but she averted my gaze.

“Don’t make me get up and throw you out.” He said.

I meekly turned and started to leave my wife in bed with this brute.

“Hey…” Steve called after me “you can take your wife’s thong with you if you want, in case you get lonely.” He said chuckling to himself, as I headed off to the sofa where Steve had been the night before.

By *atthew78Man
16 weeks ago

Winsford

By *teve261970Man
16 weeks ago

Gateshead

By *D123Man
16 weeks ago

Kings Heath and Estepona

Wow!

By *lirtypairCouple
16 weeks ago

Nottingham

Fantastic story x

By *atch2334Man
16 weeks ago

Bish

By *hilledguy2020Man
16 weeks ago

Gateshead

16 weeks ago

Wow I’m

Going to miss this when it’s finished

By *ornybeardedguyMan
16 weeks ago

Glasgow

By *ussyeater692Man
16 weeks ago

Wrexham

Wow, just gets better and better. It's a shame it's coming to an end

By *ediraMan
16 weeks ago

Reigate

By *kpiercedCouple
16 weeks ago

walsall

By *imetomingleMan
16 weeks ago

Chester

By *ax_glasscotMan
16 weeks ago

glasgow

By *igerman23Man
16 weeks ago

hayes

At last he used her arse.shes his to use.love this story.more please

By *orgotten22Woman
16 weeks ago

out in the sticks in the north east england

By *ushin boundariesCouple
16 weeks ago

halstead

By *ton_maleMan
16 weeks ago

Shoreham

By *oltMan
16 weeks ago

Doncaster

Amazing. Thank you .

By *unfunfun3Man
16 weeks ago

dublin

More please. More more more

By *ublustMan
16 weeks ago

Dublin

I'm sure I'm not the only one who can visualise themselves sitting in the corner with the thong wrapped around their cock

By *ilkynmyzzyCouple
16 weeks ago

Bridlington

"More please. More more more"

I agree

By *ediraMan
16 weeks ago

Reigate

By *D123Man
16 weeks ago

Kings Heath and Estepona

By *uriouscpl4954Couple
16 weeks ago

maidstone

Best ever story is back. Thanks op

16 weeks ago

Amazing story. I am so glad it’s back!

By *rgasm4u69Man
16 weeks ago

Warrington

16 weeks ago

This is filthy and I love it

By *eretoexplore69Man
16 weeks ago

taplow

By *attboy107Man
16 weeks ago

Near Bedford

Damn this just keeps getting better, looking forward to reading much more

By *atthew78Man
16 weeks ago

Winsford

He won't be sleeping that night

By *ocktoplaywithMan
15 weeks ago

Derby

Well, they’ll never be the same again

By *harksbiteMan
15 weeks ago

fife

Steve with a Welsh accent when I’m reading this.

Fantastic story well done

By *ohnny4playMan
15 weeks ago

Kinross

Great it is continuing thanks

By *uzzus2Couple
15 weeks ago

Dublin

Great story hope there's more of it

By *asexxMan
15 weeks ago

near you

Happy days

By *alm_one4Man
15 weeks ago

RM16

Bookmarking

By *ussyeater692Man
15 weeks ago

Wrexham

Wishing for more soon

By *oee25Man
15 weeks ago

Huddersfield

15 weeks ago

Wondering what else could happen with this great story

By *un male 2022Man
15 weeks ago

Dublin

There has to be a chapter 4

By *unfunfun3Man
15 weeks ago

dublin

"There has to be a chapter 4 "

Hopefully

15 weeks ago

Fucking amazing story and reminds me kind of my gf and a guy when we were at uni together. Nothing quite as kinky and dominant as this story but it got me into cuckolding in a big way

By *unEdinGuyMan
15 weeks ago

Edinburgh

By *ediraMan
15 weeks ago

Reigate

By *ornybeardedguyMan
15 weeks ago

Glasgow

Think this is the end

By *uzzus2Couple
15 weeks ago

Dublin

Can't be so much more can happen lol

By *ndecidedjMan
15 weeks ago

barton le clay/Harrow

15 weeks ago

woodford h

Everyone is gonna find out that Steve took advantage of the friend, he's (hopefully) gonna get outed as trying to destroy relationships, and he will try to throw Jess under the bus.

By *ersey GentMan
15 weeks ago

St Peter

By *attboy107Man
15 weeks ago

Near Bedford

By *asexxMan
15 weeks ago

near you

Hope there one last bit to come

By *inkyC0uple2018Couple
15 weeks ago

Carlisle

We want more! We want more!

By *Rob75Couple
15 weeks ago

Stratford-upon-Avon

Definitely more

By *cott60Man
15 weeks ago

Perth

Great story

By *randmrs 1st timeCouple
15 weeks ago

_olton

Hope this hasn't finished love it to carry on

By *uncouplerk40Couple
15 weeks ago

TD

"Hope this hasn't finished love it to carry on "

U too

15 weeks ago

Please write more

By *ADSPARKY200Man
15 weeks ago

Watford

I hope that there is more to come

By *reland8Man
15 weeks ago

sandyford

By *inkydubcplCouple
15 weeks ago

Dublin

By *uzzus2Couple
15 weeks ago

Dublin

Great story

By *eandthewifelooking4funCouple
15 weeks ago

sunderland

Nice

By *inkyC0uple2018Couple
14 weeks ago

Carlisle

Still waiting with bated breath

By *harksbiteMan
14 weeks ago

fife

Desperately waiting on the next instalment

By *attboy107Man
14 weeks ago

Near Bedford

By *ockhopper1701Man
14 weeks ago

London , ISLINGTON.

I hope that Jess accepts Steve as her bull, and they both fully cuckold Alex, make him fully clean up Steve and Jess after another full on session. Still one of the hottest stories that I have read here.

14 weeks ago

"I hope that Jess accepts Steve as her bull, and they both fully cuckold Alex, make him fully clean up Steve and Jess after another full on session. Still one of the hottest stories that I have read here."

They end up meeting behind Alex's back and eventually get caught

By *atthew78Man
14 weeks ago

Winsford

I saw this back up on forum and got excited it had more story

13 weeks ago

woodford h

"I hope that Jess accepts Steve as her bull, and they both fully cuckold Alex, make him fully clean up Steve and Jess after another full on session. Still one of the hottest stories that I have read here.

They end up meeting behind Alex's back and eventually get caught "

They already have... First time can be put down to alcohol somewhat.

But when they had sex in the bathroom and he watched from the window?

By *omerset_naughtyMan
13 weeks ago

marmaris,Icelemer Turkey

damn this.story is so damn horny I've now read all of it and I do want to be Steve and humiliate a cuck husband by roughly fucking his wet pussied wife and ass.

By *uzzus2Couple
13 weeks ago

Dublin

Any more

By *ptgadgetMan
13 weeks ago

Colorado Springs

Oh my gosh! Such a hot story.

By *rgar27Man
13 weeks ago

Bognor Regis

By *pagedMan
13 weeks ago

Doncaster

Great story

By * at onceCouple
13 weeks ago

chadderton

Great story

Hoping there is a chapter 5 to come

By *adyinred696969Couple
13 weeks ago

Brecon

By *ottsguy74Man
13 weeks ago

Nottingham

Dam you people I thought there was an update! Haha

By *ornybeardedguyMan
13 weeks ago

Glasgow

By *Rob75Couple
13 weeks ago

Stratford-upon-Avon

Me too....

By *hamrocker23Man
13 weeks ago

Sligo

It's gonna be like the night Alex and Jess could hear Steve and the bar girl fucking from the other room.

Only this time it's Steve on the couch all alone hearing Jess being fucked senseless in their bed

By *atthew78Man
13 weeks ago

Winsford

I'm hoping Jess has a girls night and Steve serves all 3 girls so much potential for this story hopefully the op can continue

12 weeks ago

woodford h

An I the only person who feels bad for Alex, thinks Jess is awful, and absolutely detests Steve.

Lol

By *ree-dom69Man
10 weeks ago

park gate

By *rivate24Man
10 weeks ago

selby

Hope there is more to come. Thinking Alex needs to get his own back somehow

By *ornybeardedguyMan
10 weeks ago

Glasgow

Think this is totally dead now tbh

By *rgasm4u69Man
10 weeks ago

Warrington

I Hope there's more to come

By *M1712Man
10 weeks ago

bude

Hope op has more to add to this. Can't just leave it there.

By *uvs2watchherCouple
10 weeks ago

newcastle

How does anyone believe this is real. Even just the basic positions don't match up

By *elsbells2011Couple
10 weeks ago

fife

"How does anyone believe this is real. Even just the basic positions don't match up "

Stories and fantasies section ( fiction ). Have fun and stop being so serious. It’s a very horny scenario and the story has caught peoples attention. Who cares if it’s real or fantasy. Very well written story and op has went to a lot of effort to write and entertain. These stories need positive feedback rather than nit picking minor details.

By *rgasm4u69Man
10 weeks ago

Warrington

By *M1712Man
10 weeks ago

bude

Don't think anyone believes for one minute it is real. It is hot scenario though.

10 weeks ago

"How does anyone believe this is real. Even just the basic positions don't match up "
of course it isn't! It is literally in the stories and fantasy section

10 weeks ago

Wanking to this!

By *ilbert4450Man
10 weeks ago

paisley

By *uzzus2Couple
10 weeks ago

Dublin

By *ohnny 51TV/TS
10 weeks ago

Middlewich

By *uzzus2Couple
10 weeks ago

Dublin

So much more could go on with this story great writeing

By *rgar27Man
10 weeks ago

Bognor Regis

[Removed by poster at 02/08/24 10:36:56]

By *enbobjimMan
9 weeks ago

Wallasey

Love this can’t wait to see what happens. Brilliant writing OP

By *assagefunMan
8 weeks ago

rothwell

Wowwww

By *D123Man
8 weeks ago

Kings Heath and Estepona

By *rManyhandsMan
8 weeks ago

Narberth

A very horny scenario

By *ottoroMan
8 weeks ago

waterloovile

By *ceman619Man
7 weeks ago

Sunderland

By *leopatra 64Couple
7 weeks ago

Poole

By *oxtrotOscar654Man
7 weeks ago

Framlingham, Woodbridge Suffolk

Amazing reading this very sexy horny story, don't care if really or not. Well done op and keep up the awesome writing and can't wait for the next chapter.

By *eeman1Man
7 weeks ago

liverpool

By *istressSubCuckMan
7 weeks ago

Winchester

Very nice, good to see a cuck put in his place by both lover and wife.

By *oyntzMan
6 weeks ago

all over Ireland

By *bzbiguy777Man
3 weeks ago

Aberdeen

Great story

By *angtidy42Couple
3 weeks ago

Redditch

This is one of the best written stories here on FaB

By *oro bi ladMan
3 weeks ago

MIDDLESBROUGH

I've loved it from the start to the end. Real fantasy who cares. It's a sexy horny story.

By *evonFbsCouple
3 weeks ago

SIDMOUTH

By *acksmith22Man
3 weeks ago

cannock

Can't wait to hear more

By *asexxMan
3 weeks ago

near you

Would be good if she proves once again

By *onnoisseur100Man
3 weeks ago

Woking-ish

By *uiceyfruit99Man
2 weeks ago

malton

By *ral4fun69Man
2 weeks ago

Lingley Green/Warrington

By *dna_62Man
2 weeks ago

Eastleigh

Very horny story

By *atthew78Man
2 weeks ago

Winsford

Reading this back I'm wondering if Hayley mentioned her alleyway experience to the other girls and set it all in motion

By *asexxMan
7 days ago

near you

Surely there is one more point to prove

By *rdiscreet327Man
7 days ago

Nottinghamshire

Absolutely loved this series.

By *om5699Man