Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Stories and Fantasies

Royal Ascot fun

Jump to newest

By *elaxing2 OP   Couple
14 weeks ago

Manchester

This is a true story for our day to Royal Ascot as treated Lucy to nice birthday present as she turning 30.

So booked for the first day only and paid for travel and accommodation night before etc and end of the races to be picked up and taken to train station and then direct train home.

We woke up and Lucy was concerned with her body size that she look out of place

She showered and kept hair dry and I'm sat up in bed as she stood now dry but naked and chose to wear a thin thong and her belly covered the front and she put on matching strapless bra and most of her boobs pushing out.

Putting make up on and after I showered and dressed Lucy asked for help to put dress on as never wore it before

She steps into it and I grab her hips and tell how sexy she looks and love her ass and telling her that she turn on men

Telling her she looks good and imagine a guy touching her naked body

Telling me to stop, Lucy gets pull it up as it was dress which is shoulder less and boobs pushing out and it zipped down side and to her Lucy she said to short for royal ascot as I disagreed and her freshly shaven legs and matching heels

Received text saying transport ready as quick glimpse as she put finishing touches and boobs popping out top half and bottom half covered her bum just as her ass is big.

We make our way and greeted by driver and he opened door and I give him smirk as he looked at Lucy and as she bent and climbed in he stared

More

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *andyandmickCouple
14 weeks ago

chilwell

definitely

By *tephenGLMan
14 weeks ago

croydon

Lucy looks so sexy and has a amazing ass. I'd love to give that a spanking. No wonder the cabbie had a good look. Any photos of her in her Epsom outfit

By *rgasm4u69Man
14 weeks ago

Warrington

By *elaxing2 OP   Couple
14 weeks ago

Manchester

Lucy climbed in and smiled at driver and got in myself.

We set off and her bare legs on show and asking me if plenty to drink as not her thing to just watch horses

Driver give her tips and said good luck as he pulled just outside the course and Lucy got out but like me driver noticed the dress had ridden up and bum cheeks got fresh air.

He said she looks fun and have a good day and night as pick up is 7pm

Races close to starting and already got through four or five beers and Lucy had drank full bottle of red wine and was on vodka and where we where was cheaper area and lots of groups of guys drinking and betting as like us.

Lucy was sat on seat and I went to put on bets and she not clicked that her dress had ridden up so thong clearly on view and legs apart as usual as always sits like that.

As putting on bets I stared over and group of lads approached her and she chatted as they soon had her moving over to there table and on my back I watched and lots chatting and Lucy dress was again high up

On my arrival they all laughing and guys from Bristol and all in 40s and said hi etc as one came back with beers and mate with bottle of wine for Lucy

They passed me a beer and we chatted and heard flirting going on. As I stroked her back and she laughing and she was middle of us and a race started and looked and Lucy bent leaning on table and cheering her horse and two lads got view of her full ass as dress ridden right up and I just smiled as one stood right up against her and his hand went on her ass and she did not care as no one could see as she in middle as guys stood in position so can't be seen and she got excited as her horse was close to the front and the guy let others know what is view and his hand stroked her bare ass and she said fuck all

Raced finished and one guy in group won and showed his ticket showing £860 winning amount

He left to collect and one guy told Lucy hard to watch as her dress was up and bare ass on show and she laughed and did nothing and said put them off

All guys said know as she drinks her glass of wine and said I love her ass as lot of it and they said I was right to like it and questioned if having fun

Lucy said yes and guy just touched her ass and said prefer dress up and we all cover from others seeing as loved her thong and she showed us all the front and I let her chat as guy returned with winnings and Lucy made comment and he give her £10 for removal of thong

By *ilkey69Man
14 weeks ago

Barnsley

By *argaryen starkCouple
14 weeks ago

pinxton

By *aughtywifeyWoman
14 weeks ago

close

By *elaxing2 OP   Couple
14 weeks ago

Manchester

Lucy looked at me calling them cheeky bastards and said your body and thong and conversation began lots of laughing and the men encouraging her.

Lucy unsteady pulled up dress a little more and pulled down her thong and guys making dirty comments,such as how big wobbly her ass is and how she shaven her pussy/cunt is.she had down and leant on table with one hand and picked up thong, but as she did I told her stay bent over and move leg as wanted lads to get better view

She picked up thong but guys saw her pussy lips dangle and her great ass as Lucy stood up and small adjustment and guy was good as handed her £10 in exchange for her thong.

Lucy leant against table as telling me the next horse she wanted to bet on as I did walk to bookies

As leaving Lucy whispered to me saying in fun away she is horny and feels good and am I okay and I said yes very much and don't mind me lol. We kissed quickly as she said it has made day more fun as they cheeky and good laugh

Are location was on grass area but further away from finishing line and at back so no one behind and as everyone drinking and looking at course

Went to put bets on and nipped to toilet and walking back I saw Lucy sat on lap of one of the guys her back to me and other guy sat opposite them

His hand on her ass and looked like he was supporting her.

As walking his other hand went stroking her face and saw them kiss and closer I got I it was not a quick kiss as hands on faces and tongues in each other mouths

By time I got to table all guys back and Lucy was busy still snogging him hand on his face and other leant on his chest

His hand still on her ass and other on top of her leg and Lucy did not notice I was back and watching big turn on

They stopped and she saw me and his hands did not move and guy sat opposite but close had view of pussy and Lucy said he great kisser

More xx

By *oyntzMan
14 weeks ago

all over Ireland

By *ornyfriendlygentlemanMan
14 weeks ago

East Grinstead

Looking forward to reading the next bit

By *9Karm69Man
14 weeks ago

plymouth/chesterfield

By (user no longer on site)
14 weeks ago

By *21funguyMan
14 weeks ago

Bicester

Did you not mind

By *ucksguy2000Man
14 weeks ago

aylesbury

By *orksoldierMan
14 weeks ago

York

Fantastic

By *un24.7Man
14 weeks ago

South Devon

14 weeks ago

Wow this got me so hard as i wish was my wife

By *7inchMan
14 weeks ago

denbigh

By *ricky09Man
14 weeks ago

Gloucester/Cyprus

By *aughtywifeyWoman
14 weeks ago

close

14 weeks ago

By *ussyLicker1971Man
14 weeks ago

DDD12

By *elaxing2 OP   Couple
14 weeks ago

Manchester

I got bottle of beer and looked around and no one else noticed what was happening as busy eating,drinking and watching the racing.

As now a group we where laughing and getting to more about them such as all mid forties and all married and here for two days and head home the next day after the races.

We told them our ages and that I paid for day at races and all drinks bets and hotel last night and travel as her birthday day treat as 33 now and left kids with family so we could enjoy as our first time to Ascot and even better it's Royal Ascot week.

As we talking Lucy still sat on guys lap and dress on top of her thighs and no thong as other guy got it.

She drinking her glass of wine and was so relaxed and happy and when Lucy like that I am same.

The chat became more flirty and sexual and one guy asked how Lucy felt sat on married mans lap and she does know that they all having good look at her bold pussy and Lucy reply was I'm having fun and knows she dress is high but all adults

Guy she was sitting on said he needs toilet and laughter broke out as his mates said got to excited, he had quick reply to us and said it's ready for later

Lucy stood u now dress up high and guy moves chair and invites Lucy to sit on his lap and as she does he cheeky pulls up rest of dress and I waited for Lucy reaction and there was none

She let him grab her bare ass and she sat on his lap and guys all stood closer and we drank and watch closing stage of a race

Guys saying she smooth and loving the curves and saying she looks like got great boobs.

Anyway Lucy was now on water as day ending as last race was due in 20 mins but seemed none of us had anything to bet on

Asked again what time we getting picked up and I said it can be 7pm as train later on

The guys said to Lucy and me if we can suggest something and if it's a no then fine

Intrigued was Lucy as stood up dressed back to normal and holding hands with a guy, her question was what you all thinking as she enjoyed her day and had good laugh and one guy said we had pleasure of you two today and big bonus was one us getting a kiss and rest enjoying your pussy and flirting and would be up them to fuck her before we leave.

We both said how and where and guys reply was out of course is the large car park and at back it's quite and nice area, as they know of it as on way back to where they staying

Waited as Lucy said go on your sexy and why not

About 20 mins later we ended up at this place with lots of trees and could see car park and we found large wooden bench

I got asked if I'm okay with this andi was happy as they stood and Lucy smiling and one guy starts and they kiss deeply and his hands explore her and others decide to help and unzip dress and he as kissing pulls her boobs out and she has cock now in her hand

Morw

14 weeks ago

Omg loving this cant wait for more

By *hor66Man
14 weeks ago

Clacton-on-Sea

By *orthampton jamesMan
14 weeks ago

Northampton

By *elaxing2 OP   Couple
14 weeks ago

Manchester

We stood and Lucy is snogging deep and stroking a cock as others are touching her and her head gets softly pulled as another wants to snog her and she turns and begins snogging and they begin pulling her dressed down as Lucy arms move as guys smirk and lots of comments on how she allowing dress fall down on the grass and soon as fell they all go touch her as I stand and wank as they dont know its our thing

They all talking to her and she keeps touching different cocks and being told to snog each one

Suddenly heard Lucy whining as saying what you doing as guy said he got three fingers in her and move her body as others hold her and she looks at me and I see her half bent legs apart and tummy and tits dangling down as guys getting to move her body more and as she bites her lip and she cums and guys laugh and encourages as she squirming and squirting as she says wants to suck cocks

14 weeks ago

More

14 weeks ago

East Grinstead

Really horny story,looking forward for some more

By *elaxing2 OP   Couple
14 weeks ago

Manchester

Lucy now naked bent partially forward legs apart and having ass slapped and just soaked as been fingered and she asking for cock to suck

They help her up onto bench table and I have hold of her dress and she just has her heels on and as hear say look at few as her legs up and she on back and she has cock to suck and they hands on as first guy stands in-between her legs and holds on his shoulders and pushes his dick inside her and he begins fucking her well and she moaning as still sucking and others are holding her tummy and sucking on her tits

More

By *elaxing2 OP   Couple
14 weeks ago

Manchester

Seeing Lucy like this was big turn on as even better not planned meet

Seeing her sucking frantically on this cock as another guy pounding her wet pussy and guys telling me how sexy she is naked and lots of her as soon she brought to edge of bench and he entered her again telling his mates to wait and he held her legs and said he going to cum and he was not wrong as he did inside her and as he pulled out his mate soon took over

I went over and rubbed her tummy and asked if she okay and she stopped sucking and looked up at me saying yes she and bring her back next year as everyone laughed and guy and Lucy both cum at sametime

Now the third and they fucked her well and to point first two back hard and got Lucy to lean over bench and spread her bum cheeks and they fucked her fir ages and spanked her and others filmed it

More

14 weeks ago

Fabulous story OP

By *elaxing2 OP   Couple
14 weeks ago

Manchester

Lucy body pushing back and asking to fuck her hard and one guy put his cock in her mouth as her tits slapped together and I rubbed her bum hole as that got guys interested as no one around

More

14 weeks ago

East Grinstead

By *7inchMan
14 weeks ago

denbigh

By *im66123Man
14 weeks ago

newcastle

By *itom18Man
14 weeks ago

Wigan

By *argaryen starkCouple
14 weeks ago

pinxton

By *unnerfulTiggerMan
14 weeks ago

Rochester

Filthy fun unplanned is always amazing

By *elaxing2 OP   Couple
13 weeks ago

Manchester

Lucy is moaning but trying to keep it quite and easy to see how wet she was and guys dressed but with cocks hanging out of there pants came back close as one was having a second go on Lucy and his hands on her shoulders as he pounded so hard and I'm rubbing her bum

Comments made saying things like she is a dirty bitch and love site of her tits dangling down.

Before guy asks Lucy if she like his cock up her ass and guys laughed and said fuck few winners on horses but this is big winner for us

Lucy asks what they mean as one guy told her from a flirt and laugh, to this and us two okay with this and no shame in her fucking strangers

Lucy bit back and said guess not for him as the others jumped in and said we very happy but surprised as we all here and your fella stood holding clothes as we fuck you and your sucking us off and fully naked

I said be honest no one expected this but I'm liking and I asked Lucy who still had a guy's cock inside her and she said yes as smiling

So guys you decide to go or stay as guy fucking Lucy asked Lucy if she likes his size and in it being inside her

Lucy nodded as he continued as she turned me on as looked up at them and said with stern voice someone put cock in my mouth now as saying she cumming

As guy stepped to her she gripped table and exploded and poured out, as guy pulled her hair and put his dick in her mouth as guy told to take over as he had cum in her

Guy rubbing his cock against her bum hole as asking me and I said yes as he pushed and she sucking cock fast and I told her to relax and I pulled her cheeks and I got close up of him sliding slowly into her ass and Lucy gripping table as cock in mouth and guys taken pictures and encouraged him to fuck Lucy's ass faster and hands all over and still selfies of them and Lucy

Not long and guy warning her he going to cum in her mouth and she did not pull away and her head held as he grunted and heard Lucy struggling as she has mouth full of cum and he pulled out and she swallows as before anything said guy fucking her ass grunted and two long hard strokes and lay forward on Lucy and said he cum in ass and Lucy was panting and thanked him as he pulled out guys began taken pictures and comments on big ass

By *7inchMan
13 weeks ago

denbigh

By *ushin boundariesCouple
13 weeks ago

halstead

By *itom18Man
13 weeks ago

Wigan