Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Stories and Fantasies

Park and Ride

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
14 weeks ago

The neighbours daughter left the same time as me this morning. She walks to the park & ride & I drive by there. Thought I would offer a lift which she accepted.

Did not know she wanted to park & ride !

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *immythejap31Man
14 weeks ago

Tidworth

Please continue

By *rgasm4u69Man
14 weeks ago

Warrington

By (user no longer on site) OP   
14 weeks ago

We had chatted a few times and as a result met up a couple of times. Had some good touching & kissing. But that was a while ago.

There is a long lane from the village to the P&R. She suggested I stoped in the lay-by. I did and as soon as the car engine was off, she had her hands on the cock. We kissed and I took the opportunity to put my hand up her skirt. Hard hand was inside by trousers and in my boxers massaging my hard cock. I pulled her knickers to the side and put my hand in. My finger were soon inside her.

She monitored that we should get into the back. We did I got in first and then she got in and sat stride me. As we kissed and hugged she just said will you fuck me !

She stood up a little so I could get my trousers down then she got my cock out and sat on it. She gasped as it went all the way into her. Then she started riding my cock. To be honest I could not take much of it and she knew it. She said I want to feel you cuming inside me. She started to ride me hard and I shot inside her.

Within minutes she said we must go. We got ourselves sorted and I drove her and dropped her off. When she got out she said good bye and she wanted again !

By *exbot 1Man
14 weeks ago

Chester le street

Mmmm..

By *rgasm4u69Man
14 weeks ago

Warrington

By *elfastpantyguyMan
14 weeks ago