Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Stories and Fantasies

The theatre thot

Jump to newest

By *igjonny090 OP   Man
1 week ago

blackpool, lancaster, Manchester and Loughborough

Back in a different lifetime, back when I was a young student at university I was very much into doing anything but my actually studies. For one year this meant fulfilling my dreams of being an actor, plus it also allowed me to explore the theatre studies girls quite thoroughly.

One of the girls I was interested in was called Anastasia or Ana for short, she was in my halls of residence and was actually a friend but it had never got beyond d*unken flirting, that was until I auditioned to be the phantom to her Christine in the winter production of phantom of the opera

She was beautiful, tall with long gorgeous legs, long brunette hair which she usually wore in a ponytail, large blue eyes which always pulled your attention away from anything else and lips that were just made to wrap around cocks

“Oi you! Have you put your name down for the phantom?” Ana was accosting me from across the dining room “seriously? You?”

I came over to eat my food at her table, she was sat with a few of our mutual friends, she was wearing a low cut top which showed off her ample cleavage and a short skirt which flapped and always gave the hint of a flash when she wiggled her hips as she walked

“Yeah I’ve always enjoyed that musical and it’s always been a secret ambition to play it, plus I won’t get it one of the actual theatre students will”

“I don’t know I remember you singing that song at karaoke the other week when you were absolutely smashed, wasn’t that from phantom” Laura one our mutual friends piped up “you were pretty good then but I was d*unk as well”

“You must have been you ended up in my bed” I teased her making her blush

“But seriously the phantom? You know I’m going for Christine right?” Ana asked

“Well yeah we could make the music of the night” I laughed and winked at her which made her smile and blush as well

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *..NemoMan
1 week ago

Durham

By *J GeminiTV/TS
1 week ago

Northumberland

By *hrisukbishareCouple
1 week ago

Edinburgh

By *igjonny090 OP   Man
1 week ago

blackpool, lancaster, Manchester and Loughborough

“Stop being a flirt you” she laughed at me

After she finished her food she waited for me to finish as everyone else left until finally it was just us

“Jonny you realise if you get this role then we will have to kiss on stage? In public?”

“Of course I have, why do you think I’m going for it” I smiled at her “why do you have an issue with kissing me?”

She went incredibly red and avoided my eyes “no no I don’t have an issue with kissing you” she stumbled out in a small voice

“Well then I’m going back to my room if you want to come and practice with me before auditions?”

She looked at me through her fringe which she had pulled over her eyes to hide her embarrassment “just singing?”

“Well we can practice the kissing as well if you’re desperate “ I laughed

She stood up grabbed her bag and my hand and said “come on then, I need to make sure you are a good singer don’t I?”

I followed her out of the canteen and up the stairs, her ass was waving in front of my face and when we turned the corner to go up the next set she stopped turned and grabbed my shirt and pulled me into her “kiss me now” she glared at me

I put my hands on her face and pulled her to mine, I kissed her passionately but softly. As soon as my lips touched hers she almost dropped to her knees but I caught her

“Oh ok that that should be ok” she mumbled with her eyes closed

After she let go of my top I moved to the step below her wrapped my arms around her and pulled her into me and kissed her again but this time my hands were free to grab her ass and pick her up, which caused her to wrap her legs around me and her arms around my neck

I slammed her against the wall which made her let out a moan which she had been trying to stifle, I was massaging her ass but couldn’t feel any panties under her skirt, I managed to get my hands under her skirt and realised that I was touching her bare ass ….

By *ushin boundariesCouple
1 week ago

halstead

By *9Karm69Man
1 week ago

plymouth/chesterfield

By *J GeminiTV/TS
1 week ago

Northumberland

By *octordigitsMan
1 week ago

Cheshire

By *kivi Bi MaleMan
1 week ago

North Shields

Knickerless eh, what could happen °°° I wonder??

By *hrisukbishareCouple
1 week ago

Edinburgh

By *ames2602Man
5 days ago

whittle

By *kpiercedCouple
5 days ago

walsall