Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Stories and Fantasies

Sissy Boy Humiliation Meet

Jump to newest

By *BW_Hotwife_And_Him OP   Couple
15 weeks ago

South Shields

"You can put that needle dick away right now, because it's no use to either of us..." I say as Roy looks up at me hoping I will approve of what he is offering.

"But miss..." he complains, raising his hand like he's back in school and I am his teacher, before I interrupt.

"There's no 'please miss' about it, Roy. It's just too small. I need a man with a much larger penis than that, tiny thing." I say as I take a hand off my hip to point at it, barely sticking out a few inches above his balls.

"And when I say a man, I mean a MAN. In fact, while we are at it, I have something I want to see you do for me, seeing as you're such a little sissy boy..."

Roy looks where I am reaching into my pocket to pull something out.

His eyes widen when he sees what it is but there's an element of confusion to him.

"You want me to wear that?"

I look down at the tampon, still in it's wrapper.

"I want you to wear it in your little boy-pussy for me, seeing as you might as well be a girl with your girly ways."

Roy gets up from his knees and takes the small white package from my hand.

"Thank you miss." he says as he acknowledges how I have not only indulged his fetish for being treat like a girl, but also gone a little further to play with his fantasy about being humiliated, physically.

Roy turns to leave the room to fit the tampon but I stop him before he can reach the door.

"Where do you think you are going?" I ask, my tone stern and dominant.

"You wanted me to put it in me..." Roy replies.

"You will fit it in front of me." I bark at him, mocking his assumption he could escape my gaze for a moment.

Roy looks over at he wall and then at the open curtains and then back at me before he drops his eyes to the floor and steps back across to where I am standing with my arms crossed, waiting for him to do as he is told.

"I want to see everything." I tell him, as I point at the floor just in front of me.

Roy does as he is told and stands with his back to me on the floor in front of me.

"Panties down... I want to see it go all the way in..." I command.

Roy does as he is told and pulls his satin panties down at the sides before bending over the arm of the chair.

"Spread those cheeks!"

Roy spreads his ass cheeks with one hand as he uses his other hand to insert the tampon, all the way inside his tiny arse hole.

"Good girl... now let me grab my phone so I can take a few pictures." I say as I pick up my phone and open the camera.

"Please miss, please don't put them on the site." Roy pleads as he pulls his ball sack out of the way to complete the look of his humiliation for the photo.

Roy's fetishes stretch from being feminised, humiliated and also the threat of exposure, publically humiliated on the internet.

"I will do whatever I want with these pictures," I threaten as I snap a few pictures from different angles. "now be a good girl and look round so I can see your face as well as your ass with your little tampon hanging out, like the sissy-boy you are!"

His face is a picture of concern as he peers around to look at me, the white string from the tampon hanging our of his little ass hole and his ball sack pulled all the way forward between his legs as his satin panties frame the tops of his thighs.

Just then, I hear a key in the front door.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *ndrea54TV/TS
15 weeks ago

cambridge

By *knick45Man
15 weeks ago

Bristol

By *mfao88Man
15 weeks ago

north yorkshire

Mmmm good start

By *teve1867Man
15 weeks ago

wirral

By *nlyme40Man
15 weeks ago

Rugeley

By *urabriteMan
15 weeks ago

stafford

By *avey997TV/TS
14 weeks ago

East London

By *issy and hotCouple
14 weeks ago

middlesbrough

By *tephanieuktvTV/TS
14 weeks ago

bristol

By *midsfabguyMan
14 weeks ago

WMids

Wow

By *issy MandyxdTV/TS
14 weeks ago

Birmingham

14 weeks ago

South Shields

Part 2

The little tampon string is white and contrasts against the darker shaved skin of Roy's perineum and ball sack, bent over with his hands spread on the end cushion of his settee.

I have positioned him opposite the door of his living room so it is the first thing you see when you open the door.

We hear the front door being locked and the clanking of keys on hooks as whoever it is takes off their shoes and coat, out in the hallway.

From where I am sitting on the settee, with my stiletto heels on the cushion under Roy's face, I wait for the moment where he will be revealed to who ever had just arrived home.

It sounds as though they are rummaging through a bag of something as I place my riding crop on the back of Roy's head to make him stoop to lick the shiny black leather that forms the sharp point to my footwear.

"Lick them clean for me... be a good girl and make them nice and shiny for who ever is about to discover your dirty little secret..."

Roy's eyes are screwed tight shut as he complies with the demand for complete obedience, regardless of who is about to discover him in stockings and with panties around his thighs and a tampon string hanging out of his anus.

Roy looked up as he heard the woman in the hallway call out from the other side of the door.

"Roy.. Are you in?" Sue, his wife call out.

Roy's eyes are wide as he tries to lift his head and I keep the pressure on the riding crop to make sure he knows he is not to move.

The door to the living swings open and Sue steps into the room with a carrier bag and stops in her tracks, staring at her husband, bent over the settee, in a state of utter humiliation as he licks the toe of my stiletto wearing nothing but sheer black stocking hold-ups and a pair of panties that could even be hers.

By *midsfabguyMan
14 weeks ago

WMids

Stunning

By *onred1221Man
14 weeks ago

By *issy MandyxdTV/TS
14 weeks ago

Birmingham

Brilliant

14 weeks ago

South Shields

"Brilliant "

Thanks

By *lueeyedvikingMan
14 weeks ago

Near

Excellently written

By *hil911Man
14 weeks ago

Solihull

By *kwankerukukMan
14 weeks ago

Newcastle

Great story would love this too happen too me,newcastle here too

By *ndrea54TV/TS
14 weeks ago

cambridge

By *ucksguy2000Man
14 weeks ago

aylesbury

More please

By (user no longer on site)
14 weeks ago

My mind is doing overtime now. Give us more

By *amesbarkinMan
14 weeks ago

rye

Great story, what happens next?

14 weeks ago

South Shields

Part 3

"Goodness me," I say, in mock surprise, tapping the riding crop against Roy's bare arse cheeks, "it looks like your wife has come home unexpectedly during the middle of the day and discovered your sordid little secret, Roy"

Sue reaches for the tampon string hanging out of her husband's arse and tugs. She runs a painted red nail up his ball sack as it hangs between his stockinged thighs.

"I cannot believe I have come home to find you in-flagrante with our lovely friend, like this Roy. I just don't have the words..." Sue frowns down at him.

"I know, Sue," I offer, "but he is a little sissy boy, you told me that, yourself."

"I know, but it's one thing for me to treat him like a little bitch but seeing him being treat like a cheap little sissy boy by a friend is a new level of low, even for this cuck." she says reachig onto her bag of shopping.

Pulling out the thickest cucumber I have ever seen, she brings it down to her husband's mouth and beckons for him to put it in his mouth, cellophane still on.

"That's right, get it good and wet because I think you know where this is going, don't you, you little slut..." Sue says, yanking at the tampon and placing the thick, blunt end of the cucumber on his puckered anus, "that's right, whore, straight inside your boy-pussy!"

"Oh boy, I NEED to see THIS!" I squeal as I reach for my phone.

"And Jane is going to video the whole thing for me so I can post it on Fab any time I want and show the whole world what a little slut I have for a husband."

By *teve1867Man
14 weeks ago

wirral

By *issy MandyxdTV/TS
14 weeks ago

Birmingham

The story gets better

By *midsfabguyMan
14 weeks ago