Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Stories and Fantasies

Wife’s fwb

Jump to newest

By *ewhorizons OP   Couple
15 weeks ago

Leicestershire

His name is Mike. Once every couple of months my wife gets a text from him saying he’s free for a coffee next week if she’d like to meet?

She immediately rearranges her diary then texts back saying yes she would. Before he comes she spends hours getting her hair and nails done, shaving and trying on lingerie, debating what he’d like best. It’s usually a tight basque, black stockings and high heels.

On the day she starts to get excited and wet. Lots of perfume, straighteners and make up. I have to leave the house before he comes as he is here to see her and I would be in the way. I always like to see the finished product before I go though. She looks great.

Usually I park up down the road and watch him pull onto my drive. Then he’s through the unlocked door…

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *9HornyoneMan
15 weeks ago

Lincoln

By *ussyeater692Man
15 weeks ago

Wrexham

Good start

By *ancelot1633Man
15 weeks ago

folkstone

By *oppy12Man
15 weeks ago

Swindon

15 weeks ago

Leicestershire

2 hours later I get the text that he’s gone and come home fast, excited.

Once home I see her, still very sexy but slightly disheveled- like she’s been thoroughly used. Her make up is a little smudged, her knickers are missing and her neck is red. We both get undressed as she starts her story (that’s when I see the bite mark on her nipple).

She lays back on the bed she’s just been fucking another man in and spreads her legs for me. Her pussy looks trimmed as Mark has told her he likes it this way, but I know he’s had his cock in it just minutes before. I slide in anyway and she tells me what happened.

Once in her I can feel her pussy is stretched out. Mark is bigger than me, longer and this is something she always points out.

By *ristol100Man
15 weeks ago

Bristol

"2 hours later I get the text that he’s gone and come home fast, excited.

Once home I see her, still very sexy but slightly disheveled- like she’s been thoroughly used. Her make up is a little smudged, her knickers are missing and her neck is red. We both get undressed as she starts her story (that’s when I see the bite mark on her nipple).

She lays back on the bed she’s just been fucking another man in and spreads her legs for me. Her pussy looks trimmed as Mark has told her he likes it this way, but I know he’s had his cock in it just minutes before. I slide in anyway and she tells me what happened.

Once in her I can feel her pussy is stretched out. Mark is bigger than me, longer and this is something she always points out."

Great start. Keep going

By *j and c 2Couple
15 weeks ago

mullingar

By *o3somesMan
15 weeks ago

Luton

15 weeks ago

Leicestershire

This is true by the way. It’s exactly what happens every couple of months in my house.

As I start to thrust she tells me the full story of what they did...

Mark came in and said she really looked nice and was really staring at her. They had a long snog. He grabbed her arse as they were kissing feeling the black silky knickers in his hands. She made him a coffee and they sat down on the sofa next to each other. He put his hand on her stocking clad thighs while they were chatting and she felt her pussy flutter. He leaves his hand there a they talked some more, almost like he owned her body for the next few hours.

He was complaining about his young wife at home, how she never makes any effort or dresses up for him. After a while his hand moves higher and she opens her legs to let him. He reaches her crotch and she moves the silky panties to one side and he slides a finger in to her and feels how wet she is already. It’s an effort for her to not cum immediately as she is so ready for it.

By *ton_maleMan
15 weeks ago

Shoreham

Great start

By *luboyoMan
15 weeks ago

North West / Birmingham

Amazing

By *ancelot1633Man
15 weeks ago

folkstone

"Amazing "

By (user no longer on site)
15 weeks ago

Great start

By *..NemoMan
15 weeks ago

Durham

Great star. Hard as iron reading it. More please

By *lderWiserNowMan
15 weeks ago

Kettrin

By *obJanetCouple
15 weeks ago

Chippenham

By *irty CatsCouple
15 weeks ago

Edinburgh

[Removed by poster at 12/06/24 19:37:09]

By *irty CatsCouple
15 weeks ago

Edinburgh

By *ussyeater692Man
15 weeks ago

Wrexham

Keep going please, this story is really good

By *lymouth nice guyMan
15 weeks ago

Plymouth

By *cott60Man
15 weeks ago

Perth

15 weeks ago

Leicestershire

He inserts another finger. Thrusting hard the way he knows she likes it. She starts to moan as she climaxes, her pussy throbbing around his fingers.

“Thank you” she says.

He just takes her hand and leads her upstairs - he wants to fuck her and wants to fuck her hard. He loves the way he has this man’s wife at his mercy and he can do what he pleases. She is going to be so grateful to him once he’s had his way with her. She can see how hard he is in his jeans and she can’t wait to free his cock. This is the attention she lives for and has been missing. Mark’s visits make her come alive.

By *rgar27Man
15 weeks ago

Bognor Regis

By *r MacmullyMan
15 weeks ago

Tarbert

Very good story telling awaiting the next installment. Thank you for sharing it.

By *aughtyNikki100TV/TS
15 weeks ago

Doncaster

Much potential in this x

By *lugoneMan
15 weeks ago

rathmicheal

By *D123Man
15 weeks ago

Kings Heath and Estepona

By *ast_jjMan
15 weeks ago

Dublin and London

15 weeks ago

Leicestershire

Once in the bedroom he sees she’s laid out her toys - vibrator, glass dildo, lube. She so naughty! It’s really surprising how this quiet, respectful shy wife turns into such a slut when he’s around. It turns him on. Her husband never gets this treatment and he knows this.

They undress each other quickly, he leaves her black hold ups on. She unbuttons his shirt and gets a little thrill seeing his toned upper body and biceps. “Mm’ she murmurs and runs a hand lightly over his chest approvingly. She takes off his jeans and then puts her hands in the waistband of his white boxers. This is best bit she thinks. She savours the moment.

As hoped for, she pulls down the boxers and he springs out fully erect. The outfit worked and he’s as stiff as a rod. He’s not getting much action at home so needs this fuck as much as she does. His cock is a good 7-8 inches with decent girth. Not a monster but just right she feels.

He stands there naked and hard, she can’t resist stroking his penis. Her experienced red nails expertly running over his entire shaft. She pinches his helmet and he smiles. She can feel the stiffness and she can already imagine his cock being buried deep inside her.

By *ussyeater692Man
15 weeks ago

Wrexham

Awesome

By *ocktoplaywithMan
15 weeks ago

Derby

15 weeks ago

Leicestershire

Let me know if you want any more

By *ipppyMan
15 weeks ago

Poole

Yes please

By *argaryen starkCouple
15 weeks ago

pinxton

By *ot Wife FifeCouple
15 weeks ago

Fife

By *cott60Man
15 weeks ago

Perth

15 weeks ago

Leicestershire

She drops to her knees, still holding his cock. Although not a fan of giving oral normally she knows she’s very good at it besides she wants him to have the best time. It’ll be another naughty thing to tell her husband in a couple of hours.

She places her lips over the head of his penis and start to rock up and down the shaft. He groans and reaches down touching her DD breasts, feeling her small hard nipples.

She takes him deeper, to the back of her mouth and into the top of her throat. Moving in a slow rhythm to tease him a bit. She loves the feel of his cock filling up her mouth. He puts his hand on top of her head so he can push deeper in. He has learnt this bored and unappreciated housewife likes a firm hand in the bedroom. She submits to him gratefully.

By *rgar27Man
15 weeks ago

Bognor Regis

Nice

By *its The Spot AlotMan
15 weeks ago

Plymouth

Mmmm

By *anteddeadoraliveMan
14 weeks ago

st helens

By *asseur_9Man
14 weeks ago

Ballymoney

14 weeks ago

Leicestershire

After a while, he pulls out and helps her up off her sore knees. He guides her to the bed and she lies on it, legs spread. He climbs on top and guides himself in. The ecstasy of that first push inside. She gasps, feeling that hard shaft enter her, it’s what she’s been craving for months.

He begins to thrust deep - she gets louder - repeating “yeah go on, fuck me” till she cums hard and sudden - jerking all over his dick, her face red. He loves to watch her cum, she completely loses herself in the moment. She is also very, very wet now. He wants to make her cum again. He wants to ruin her. Leave her completely used and satisfied before her husband can touch her again.

By *j and c 2Couple
14 weeks ago

mullingar

By *he Senior ServiceMan
14 weeks ago

Doncaster

Excellent

By *itboyslim2Man
14 weeks ago

stevenage

Great story

By *rgar27Man
14 weeks ago

Bognor Regis

14 weeks ago

Leicestershire

He reaches out for her glass dildo and pours a little lube on it. He found out last time that she loves having her arse played with / penetrated. He flips her into doggy position and tell her to part her buttocks. She can’t wait for the next sensation. Feels so naughty. She hardly ever gets her arse played with her yet she loves it so much.

The dildo goes in a little way. It feels cold and gives a little tingle of pain but in a nice way. As he starts to go in and out of her bum she can feel his dick stiffening near her pussy. “Put it in please” she begs him. He smiles. She’s a greedy one this lady. If only the neighbours could see her now. He pushes his cock into her soaking wet pussy again, all the way in whilst fucking her arse with the toy. It isn’t long until she literally screaming with a massive orgasm that shakes all her body.

Post new Message to Thread