Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Stories and Fantasies

A fantasy of mine..

Jump to newest

By *ongueInGroove OP   Man
18 weeks ago

Norfolk

My fantasy meet is i arrive at a house as a tradesperson(im not) housewife opens door in a everyday thigh length housecoat, thin so i know theres nothing being worn underneath, shes also wearing fluffy slippers. I follow her in watching her arse wiggle wondering if she has any knickers on. Asks me if i want a cuppa which i accept(never refuse a free cuppa) get chatting but im eyeing her up and down when she isnt looking. Ask her what needs doing workwise and she tells me its to do with the bathroom upstairs so i follow her and leave a 2/3 step gap so i can look underneath her housecoat and she isnt wearing any pants and im savouring the view. She shows me the bathroom and heads into her bedroom i assume to get dressed and as im looking at the job not really concentrating she shouts from the bedroom that there is also an issue with the radiator in her room, i make my way to the room she was in and as i open the door she is lying on the bed legs akimbo, housecoat still on and playing with her pussy and she just says 'can you help me with this?'...

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *littylicker69Man
18 weeks ago

abergavenny

I hope you managed to plug her leaky pussy with your hard plug

By *anwhocan69Man
18 weeks ago

norwich

That's what you call a ready meal ??

By *bboredguyMan