Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Stories and Fantasies

Ropes fantasy

Jump to newest

By *rotic_massue OP   Man
16 weeks ago

london

I entere the massage treatment room to find a Curvy woman around 5'5" tall with a generous natural breast and big spiky nipples, and shave fat pussy.

She is naked, in her knees blindfolded,like in a prayer with her arms stretched out and ropes laid on the palms of her hands.

I tie a corset to squeeze those juicy tits restraining her hand behind her head with the elbows pointing up.

Now that she is surrendered and submissive I start caressing her, teasing her nipples, using my finger.and my tongue. I firmly pass my hand on her clit feeling her cunt getting wetter

Then roughly I lift her and bend her on the massage table, fingering her with a hand, having my cock in her mouth while grabbing and pulling her hair with the other.

Once I am satisfied and had enough of facefucking her, I firmly wrap my hand around her neck and slide my in her pussy while using my other hand to tease her asshole.

Pounding her over and over balls deep, once I reached the limit I will explode all my jizz on her ass cheeks covering her back

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *ocktoplaywithMan
15 weeks ago

Derby

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
Post new Message to Thread