Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Stories and Fantasies

You wasn’t meant to receive that Part 3

Jump to newest

By *ing_John69 OP   Man
17 weeks ago

Near You

As I pulled up at training I noticed that Tanya was already there and she was talking to Carl. I watched on thinking she had been eating the pussy of his wife not even an hour ago and witnessed her double penetrated as Linda sucked her tits. It looked like Carl and Tanya were exchanging numbers and thought it would be to add Tanya to the parents WhatsApp group. As Tanya walked to the car she gave me a wave as I climbed into the car and onto McDonalds for food.

Later that night I received screenshots from Tanya and it was a conversation between her and Carl. The conversation was quite explicit and Carl mentioned he was looking for some fun out of his marriage as the sex between himself and Linda was quite boring. I messaged Tanya and asked what she was playing at, her reply shocked me, “I’m attracted to him and I want to fuck him and why should Linda have all the fun”. Tanya went onto to tell me she had arranged for Carl to come round to hers on Friday afternoon and she was going to give him his wife didn’t, when I asked what that was Tanya replied, “Anal John. He’s going to fuck my ass”.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *anky677Man
17 weeks ago

Near-by

By *ii12vwMan
17 weeks ago

Haverhill

By (user no longer on site)
17 weeks ago

By *ornybeardedguyMan
17 weeks ago

Glasgow

By *odgerMan
17 weeks ago

Wirral

By *rcadian110Couple
17 weeks ago

Barnsley

By *ed-devilsCouple
17 weeks ago

Hitchin

By *addy and the TrampCouple
17 weeks ago

Gamlingay

By *J GeminiTV/TS
17 weeks ago

Northumberland

Interesting ,

Xx

By *ushin boundariesCouple
17 weeks ago

halstead

By *illie B. HardaganMan
17 weeks ago

Leyland

By *jspunkyMan
17 weeks ago

nr rowde

By *ary1001xMan
17 weeks ago

Hillsborough

By *ounggent01Man
17 weeks ago

N yorks

By *issinggate69Couple
17 weeks ago

Warboys

By *groot20Couple
17 weeks ago

Mayfair

By *_revMan
17 weeks ago

Birkenhead

By *oee25Man
17 weeks ago

Huddersfield

By *achukMan
17 weeks ago

Travelling

By *rgar27Man
17 weeks ago

Bognor Regis

By *ing_John69 OP   Man
17 weeks ago

Near You

I pulled up on the drive at Tanya’s and checked my phone. I had a message from Linda telling me to enjoy my night and that she had the delight of boring sex. Tanya answered the door in a long t shirt as we passionately kissed the door closed behind us. I caressed her body and felt no underwear beneath as I moved her over to the sofa where she pulled my shorts down, pushed me back and straddled me. Her pussy felt good as she slowly moved up and down my cock as I sucked on her nipples while cupping her big tits. As Tanya began getting more and more excited she spoke in a soft voice as she purred;

T - does my pussy feel good?

J - my good yes. Carl will enjoy it

T - carl is just getting my ass and rimming me. He gets to use his wife’s other 2 holes but I have a plan.

J - what’s that ?

T - I know she likes anal with you let’s get them to fuck each other without either knowing

J - that’s mad how would we manage that. Oh fuck god I’m close.

T - my god I’m going to cum

I began to fire my cum inside her. As I softened and we came down to earth she began to tell me her plan.

By *ing_John69 OP   Man
17 weeks ago

Near You

Tanya began telling me of a Gloryhole that Marcus had in his outbuilding and every month Marcus had a Greedy Girl event, and he was holding one that Saturday afternoon. Tanya suggested the Greedy Girl could be Linda and with there being a kids birthday party that day all parties would be free. Work on Linda Tanya suggested and she would get Carl onboard on Friday. Tanya laughed we will prove to both of them neith are boring.

17 weeks ago

By *oee25Man
17 weeks ago

Huddersfield

By *rdiscreet327Man
17 weeks ago

Nottinghamshire

Loving this. Great work op.

By *ii12vwMan
17 weeks ago

Haverhill

By *ornybeardedguyMan
17 weeks ago

Glasgow

By *ohnny 51TV/TS
17 weeks ago

Middlewich

By *oppy12Man
17 weeks ago

Swindon

By *cottish guy 555Man
17 weeks ago

London

By *jspunkyMan
17 weeks ago

nr rowde

By *j47Man
17 weeks ago

limerick

By *itboyslim2Man
17 weeks ago

stevenage

By *arleybird66Man
17 weeks ago

wexford

By *avem30Man
17 weeks ago

barnsley

By *ndecidedjMan
17 weeks ago

barton le clay/Harrow

By *illiam26Man
17 weeks ago

Craigavon

Love it x

By *ed-devilsCouple
17 weeks ago

Hitchin

By *lderWiserNowMan
17 weeks ago

Kettrin

By *1sexypairCouple
17 weeks ago

Retford

By *awpleasureMan
17 weeks ago

Sutton Coldfield

By *ary1001xMan
17 weeks ago

Hillsborough

By *ing_John69 OP   Man
17 weeks ago

Near You

Over the next couple of days I started sowing the seed with Linda showing her vids of women strapped up with their holes exposed for multiple men to enjoy which really turned her on but she highlighted she was a Primary School teacher and married and she could not be identified even though it was in the City at Marcus’s place. When I showed her a picture from the last event and how her identity would not be shown she squeezed her legs together, bit her lip and nodded in agreement. The showed a woman laid on her back on a bench with her legs were up and her feet in sort custom made stirrups. Her head and arms what looked like stocks that looked like it went into the wall. The other side of the wall was a tv so the woman could watch the action but the guys were in disguise by wearing masks. I reminded her the only recognisable feature was her flame red strip of pubic hair knowing if Carl was going to recognise her it would be by that so Linda booked a wax for Saturday morning.

Tanya messaged me on Friday afternoon firstly with a picture she allowed Carl to take as a keepsake of his cum oozing out of her ass with her cunt exposed and legs wide open. She confirmed Carl was interested in the event as it seemed a lot more exciting than his sexlife with his wife and that also I will meet him again one on one. So the plan was set, roll on Saturday.

By *SB1971Man
17 weeks ago

cleethorpes

By *ary1001xMan
17 weeks ago

Hillsborough

17 weeks ago

halstead

By *ing_John69 OP   Man
17 weeks ago

Near You

A nervous Linda arrived at mine and we jumped straight into the car so she couldn’t think too much and potentially change her mind. I followed the Sat Nav with the postcode that Tanya gave me. I broke the silence with Linda as the tension was getting to much and I wanted to put her at ease;

J - are you ok?

L - nervous and excited. I’m meant to be out with my best friend on a lunch catch up.

J - what’s Carl upto?

L - he’s gone to watch a legends match with a fella from work.

J - if you don’t want to go through with this we can turn round

L - no I want to my pussy is dripping in anticipation.

I pulled up outside the address given before I got out the car I gave Linda a kiss;

J - babe you know what to say if you want it to stop.

L - yes, “Cherries”

By *eterpervisMan
17 weeks ago

back where i came from

By *jspunkyMan
17 weeks ago

nr rowde

By *arfield131Man
17 weeks ago

midlands

Love this

By *ii12vwMan
17 weeks ago

Haverhill

By *ccasional75Man
17 weeks ago

dudley

By *_revMan
17 weeks ago

Birkenhead

By *ndecidedjMan
17 weeks ago

barton le clay/Harrow

The action is hotting up!

17 weeks ago

halstead

By *ersey GentMan
17 weeks ago

St Peter

By *oppy12Man
17 weeks ago

Swindon

By *ed-devilsCouple
17 weeks ago

Hitchin

17 weeks ago

By *ornybeardedguyMan
17 weeks ago

Glasgow

By *groot20Couple
17 weeks ago

Mayfair

By *ing_John69 OP   Man
17 weeks ago

Near You

We were greeted by Marcus and he led us to outbuilding that was very modern and a bespoke for the events he put on. Marcus pointed out the toilet and changing area and then we walked to the bar. Linda accepted a glass of wine and asked for a “large one” to settle her nerves. To Linda’s surprise in walked Tanya wearing a white shirt dress and heels. The shirt dress wasn’t buttoned up which showed off her beautiful body. She smiled at Linda and explained she was the fluffer, she would be getting the men hard and ready to fuck her. Linda replied;

L - how many men?

M - 8 are attending plus there’s myself and John.

L - omg 10 men in one session.

M - are you sure you want to go through with this ?

L - yes

M - ok good. Stop at anytime and I will remove the men. They will be arriving in 15 minutes so if you’d like another drink please help yourself then get ready.

I poured all 3 of us a drink before Linda went and got changed and returned into the room totally naked just with a butt plug inserted in her ass. I handed her the drink and we made small talk before Tanya led her to get set up in Glory Hole contraption. Once secured Tanya went and checked that Linda was comfortable and turned the tv on where they could both see me wanking my cock to the sight in front of me. Tanya made her way back around and stopped me from sliding my cock into her;

T - no no no you don’t Carl is first and last

Linda thought “Carl” who’s Carl but she just thought it could be anyone.

T - John go and get ready and put your mask on

J - yes Boss

Linda watched as Tanya put a masquerade mask on then started licking her. Linda began to moan and then felt a void as the plug was removed before she felt fingers lubing her ass. As I walked back into the room I was greeted by Tanya pert arse in the air as she feasted on Linda’s cunt. I licked up her slit and probing her opening with my tongue before starting to rim her. I took the plug that had just been taken out of Linda and began easing it into Tanya’s as which quickly accepted it. I then slid my cock into her and Linda watched on the screen as the person eating her out was being fucked from behind. The door then swung open and Marcus shouted;

M - THE FUN ALREADY STARTED. Fluffer over here get these men ready. Who’s Carl?

C - me

Linda’s ears pricked up recognising the name then voice.

M - you are the lucky one you get to go first and will be the first to soil the Greedy Girl.

C - fantastic

Tanya began working on the familiar cock that had only been in her ass the day before. Once hard he moved over in between, unbeknown, his wife’s legs and lined his cock and her opening. Linda looked at the TV and even though his face was covered she recognised a distinctive tattoo. Just before he sunk his cock in Marcus spoke,

M - this woman is married. Her husband isn’t satisfying her. Will you satisfy her Carl?

C - I’ll satisfy the Married slut

By *lan1chunkyMan
17 weeks ago

Prestwich

By *ing_John69 OP   Man
17 weeks ago

Near You

As Carl pounded the pussy Marcus spoke again;

M - how’s her pussy feel Carl?

C - wow yes it feels good. Nice and tight

M - you’ll get to fuck it last so enjoy it as it won’t be as tight then

Linda watched on as her husband enjoyed her pussy. He felt good but the situation felt wrong she knew she’d been set up but an orgasm was building and it just hit in time before Carl filled up his marital hole before passing it on to a faceless stranger with a hard cock.

By *he-ProfessorMan
17 weeks ago

cheltenham

By *ing_John69 OP   Man
17 weeks ago

Near You

Tanya did her job of having every guy ready to fuck Linda and has her cunt got looser and sloppy her ass was used so less endowed men felt some friction. The men who were spent sat around watched the action and had a drink until their cocks were ready for another go. Carl was sat there listening to every version from each guy of the experience with the slut. Some guys recovered some left but not before Marcus had his turn. Linda watched him on the screen approach and she knew she would be stretched regardless of how lined her pussy was from all the cum. Immediately she started to cum and the moans and groans of the woman sounded family to Carl as he watched this machine drill home into this submissive slut.

By *ary1001xMan
17 weeks ago

Hillsborough

By *ussyeater692Man
17 weeks ago

Wrexham

Just when I thought this story couldn't get any better

By *oppy12Man
17 weeks ago

Swindon

Brilliant!

By *jspunkyMan
17 weeks ago

nr rowde

By *he-ProfessorMan
17 weeks ago

cheltenham

17 weeks ago

halstead

By *ing_John69 OP   Man
17 weeks ago

Near You

I was the unfortunate soul that had to follow Marcus but I chose her ass to penetrate but it had been set out that you had to finish in her pussy. Her ass was now unfamiliarly loose as a pounded away as the remaining guys were recovering Tanya was free from her fluffing duties. She took a wand to Linda clit and read her body to when she was getting close then stop and start again. She did this until her muscles tightened and pushed me out her ass and started to squirt with a cheer and a round of applause from everyone. I wanked as Linda came back to earth before emptying my seed in her.

A few guys remained and had another round fucking Linda before Carl stepped forward and plunged in her pussy with Marcus commenting;

M - how’s she feel now Carl?

C - loose

Linda watched the tv and felt satisfied, sore and a slut.

M - Fluffer show us all how loose she is

Linda watched Linda step forward and felt fingers, then more fingers, then screamed out,

L - oh fuck yes

Carl sort of recognised the voice but thought nothing of it as an half circle was formed watching Tanya fist fuck Linda. Linda squirted again before Carl took her loose ass. As he was getting close Tanya bent over and instructed Carl to cum in her pussy, an opportunity he wasn’t going to reject. Linda now laid there with her gaping holes oozing cum watching her husband fuck another woman. When Carl had filled Tanya’s pussy she moved away and came through the door to where Linda was. Linda watched her walk in and was helpless when Tanya straddled her face. Instinctively she started eating her own husband’s cum from another woman’s pussy. Carl needed to get back to the party to pick his son up as the birthday party would be done soon and knew he would see Tanya there and what had happened that day was their secret. Before he left he needed the toilet but walked into the changing room, he noticed the female clothing hung up and recognised it. He looked at the Stan smith trainers and thought I bought a pair of those for my wife a few weeks ago, the summer dress was the same as his wife’s, he can remember her trying one on when they were out at a shopping centre recently. Then looked at the denim jacket which was distinctive and the exact same as the one his wife had. He put his hand into the pocket and to his horror pulled out a set of keys, one was for a Range Rover then the arrow in the heart was a key ring which was like a mirror. The key ring featured his own face and his wife’s. He then realised Linda was the Greedy Girl Slut he’d just watch take, a fisting and multiple cock in her pussy and ass. He now was conflicted he can’t blurt out that he knew what and happened as he was a part of it. And as his cock grew as the last 2 hours flashed through his mind he needed to be clever and for once not an arrogant arsehole. By his erection this was a turn on and he’d to take it further but how without causing an argument. He noticed Linda had left her jewellery on the side which contained her wedding and engagement ring. He took his off and placed with her jewellery before taking a picture. He took a piss got changed and left just after Linda was being helped to her feet. Once reaching the changing room for a shower she noticed a wedding band and started to cry thinking her marriage was over. She would find out later the fun was just beginning,….

17 weeks ago

By *ing_John69 OP   Man
17 weeks ago

Near You

I walked in the pub surprised to see Carl there but there had been some non de script football on so no surprise but he had his lad with him which was strange but I thought Linda would be around. So when I asked Carl where his wife was I wasn’t surprised with his answer;

C - hi mate, I’ve left Linda indoors she’s asleep on the sofa seems like she’s had a few this afternoon.

I knew he wasn’t talking about drinks lol. I left him to it and checked in on Linda. She said that she’d not seen Carl but she knew he knew about this afternoon and she felt let down how she’d been tricked and what we had between us was now at an end. Even though she loved the experiences she felt trust had been broken.

I found out a few days later that Tanya’s boys registration had been cancelled and he’d gone and played for another team although I did stay in contact with Tanya and had some great future meets with her. But in a rare text message exchange I found out what happened when Carl returned from the pub.

17 weeks ago

By *ing_John69 OP   Man
17 weeks ago

Near You

Carl returned home and mentioned that he had misplaced his wedding band. A teary Linda said for him to look by the sink as she seen it had been left there. When he questioned why she was crying, she said she thought he had left her. Carl laughed and said why would he do that, with Linda replying because I’m boring. Carl laughed and mentioned about making their sex life more interesting. Linda thought this was a trick at first until Carl said I’d like to watch you with other men.

I received a message a few days ago from Linda and this would be now a month from the Greedy Girl event saying they now had a profile on a swingers site and had met a man and a couple and were now planning on going to a local sex club. The next day I received a video of a guy not her husband fucking her doggystyle. As I watched a text message popped up, “that wasn’t meant for you, it was meant for my husband”

The End

By *oppy12Man
17 weeks ago

Swindon

Brilliant story

Thanks!!

By *p4it6969500Man
17 weeks ago

burton

Great story

By *ersey GentMan
17 weeks ago

St Peter

By *ii12vwMan
17 weeks ago

Haverhill

Wow great story loved it

17 weeks ago

halstead

By *ndecidedjMan
17 weeks ago

barton le clay/Harrow

Great story,shame it had to come to an end

By *hedruk69Man
17 weeks ago

Sheffield area

Cracking story, well done and so well written. Realy enjoyed it.

By *pagedMan
17 weeks ago

Doncaster

great story as usual thank op keep it up

By *mall_worldMan
17 weeks ago

North West UK

By *rgasm4u69Man
17 weeks ago

Warrington

By *live70Man
17 weeks ago

East Midlands

Great story and hope we hear about more meetings with Tanya...

By *hil911Man
17 weeks ago

Solihull

By *ary1001xMan
17 weeks ago

Hillsborough

By *ussyeater692Man
17 weeks ago

Wrexham

What an absolutely incredible story, thanks for sharing that with us

By *J GeminiTV/TS
17 weeks ago

Northumberland

Cracking story, loved it,

Xx

By *oee25Man
17 weeks ago

Huddersfield

By *ohnny 51TV/TS
17 weeks ago

Middlewich

By *SB1971Man
17 weeks ago

cleethorpes

By *enticar7Man
17 weeks ago

moreton in marsh

Very much appreciated, the Greedy Girl ‘event was so arousing , thanks

By *rdiscreet327Man
17 weeks ago

Nottinghamshire

Amazing finish. Loved every chapter op.

Can’t wait to read more from you if you chose to write again.

By *lymouth nice guyMan
17 weeks ago

Plymouth

Fantastic

Thanks op.

By *an79Man
17 weeks ago

Nottingham

Spot on