Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Stories and Fantasies

The music of your orgasm

Jump to newest

By *fdf1 OP   Man
16 weeks ago

South Yorks, derby, Notts borders

J and his gorgeous wife K finally invited me over for a naturists coffee and chat.

Nervously I knocked on their front door to be greeted by J who invited me in and introduced me to his stunning tall, slim wife, K with the amazing blue eyes.

As we had agreed to being naked, but no touching, just chatting we took our clothes off.

I was trying to keep my manhood in control as I watched K drop her short skirt to the floor, revealing lacy white panties snugly fitting around her perfectly formed, thin midriff and torso, the tiny 'v' of light shining through between where her thighs touched and the gusset of her knickers.

She had the most sexy, gorgeous body, topped by a beautiful face, crowned with her neat, short brown, almost black hair .

J had removed his clothes with his fit, lean body on full display, his nicely shaped cock pointing at the floor, K sliding her knickers down her legs, revealing her stunning pussy and tight, kissable, spankable bum, and me trying to stay calm and not go hard. Please cock continue to look at the floor, but embarrassingly, I could feel the twitches and trembles of an erection.

J made some coffee and we settled on chairs around the kitchen table. K next to me.

I knew K had eyed my naked body up and down, thankfully I had managed to reverse the hardness feeling in my loins, ' hmm, not bad' she said.we chatted easily for 20 mins and as we became more comfortable with one another the talk turned to a suggestive, risky chat with intimate innuendo.

K could see that I was aching to touch this pretty girl next to me. My hands were craving to touch her soft but firm breasts and pert nipples, to use my fingers to touch her sex and to kiss her soft red lips, to taste her.

But she and J knew my rule, I promised not to touch and if they wanted to progress to intimacy, J or K had to make the first move.

With our sexually charged chat and this icon of beauty sitting next to me with the fairest of skin, K noticed that my manhood had enlarged to a full 6 and half inch erection that was throbbing and twitching with anticipation. There was nothing I could do to control it.

She licked her lips at the sight, and placed her hand on my naked thigh.

The feel of her touch was wonderful as she gently scratched with her nails, J, watching his wife's hand rubbing my leg commented, I think he likes you K, at that you parted your legs slightly, inviting me to touch you.

The skin of your inner thigh was warm and soft to the touch, my left hand cupped and fondled your right breast as my thumb brushed over your nipple. I noticed J, watching this activity, had also become hard and he was gently rubbing his cock, K also noticed and simultaneously she clasp both J's and my cock and started rubbing up and down both shafts.

As my hand travelled down her tummy, I kissed her soft, beautiful lips. My fore finger moved over her pubic mound and felt the top V of her womanly crack.

She caught her breath as I gently found the hardening nub of her clitorus, gently, slowly circling it, applying just a bit of pressure as I detected some dampness seeping from her inlet.

With my mouth to her ear, I whispered, just loud enough for J to hear, what my intentions are now we have progressed our innocent naturist coffee and chat to a wanton feast of hedonistic sex and pleasure. How my total focus and attention will concentrate on every inch of your body, inside and out.

How I will massage, mouth, tongue and pummel your holes, how my rock solid cock will slowly, delicately enter you, filling and stretching you as I delve deeper into you, and when I have full penetration, with my pubic bone pressing against your mound, your clitorus squeezed and trapped under my weight, you and I will lie still, but deep inside you will feel my throbbing, twitching cock, impatient for me to start thrusting into to you, rhythmically, slowly at first, but quickening with each deep dive inside you.

I whispered.....I will continue to seduce your mind with my words, explaining how and what this new FWB will do to you, until You moan, you gasp and at last you release the music of your orgasm through your mouth, your body shudders, your legs tremble.

flying and as you begin the descent from the height of your release, I will firmly place my mouth, teeth lips and tongue over your sex to lap up the wine exuding from you, to start the new rise to a new orgasm, created by my oral activities on your gorgeous, beautiful tasty female inlet, the most desirous thing for any red bloodied man when pleasuring a lady.

J had started the video as he watched his wife recline to an exposed position, opened her legs wide and waited for me to do to her body everything I whispered in her ear......

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *andyandmickCouple
16 weeks ago

chilwell

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
Post new Message to Thread