Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Stories and Fantasies

Meeting the FWB

Jump to newest

By *xx_leather OP   Man
16 weeks ago

scunthorpe

Nearly two years ago now, I was newly single after the end of my marriage. Dating was something that I hadn’t done in years and wasn’t that sure that I wanted a relationship but sign up to a dating site and left my options open so included fwb in my search.

One night night I send a message to a local lady several years younger than me and thought I’d never hear anything back.

About 20 minutes later I get a message back and we start chatting, I joke that I hope she likes wearing heels because I’m a lot taller than her, we can call her Sarah.

Continue?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *angtidy42Couple
16 weeks ago

Redditch

By *andyandmickCouple
16 weeks ago

chilwell

By *jspunkyMan
16 weeks ago

nr rowde

By *uz1978Man
16 weeks ago

Bideford

By *xx_leather OP   Man
16 weeks ago

scunthorpe

I tell Sarah my situation and that I don’t really want to get into a relationship and would just like a fwb. It turns out she also just come out of a long term relationship and doesn’t want anything heavy either.

We end up chatting for nearly 3 hours and I’m totally open and honest with her about my love of ladies in stockings, heels and leather outfits.

I might be a bit on the kinky side for you and would like a submissive to explore with.

By *jspunkyMan
16 weeks ago

nr rowde

By *xx_leather OP   Man
16 weeks ago

scunthorpe

She tells me her relationship has been boring and stale for years and that she would like to try some new things as long as l took things slowly with her.

We arranged to meet up on the Friday night at a local pub, I arrived early and positioned my car so I could observe her arrival. She pulled up opposite me and began to reverse into as space as I got out of the car. Well was laughing my head off, because as soon as she said me her parking went to pot. She got out of the car and the first thing I said to her was, do you want me to park that for you lol. She turned around and saw how badly her car was parked.

I then saw how nervous she was, she looked like she was actually shaking. I walked up to her and gave her a kiss on the cheek and said just leave it let’s go get a drink, looks like you need one.

By *jspunkyMan
16 weeks ago

nr rowde

By *angtidy42Couple
16 weeks ago

Redditch

By *ust john 10Man
16 weeks ago

England

By *rgasm4u69Man
16 weeks ago

Warrington

By *onnyrottenMan
16 weeks ago

cotswolds

By *oppy12Man
16 weeks ago

Swindon

By *xx_leather OP   Man
16 weeks ago

scunthorpe

Well shes wearing heels as promised, not as high as I’d like be she has made an effort with the leather skirt. I wonder if she has carried out her first task. After an hour or two of chatting and discussing the things we were talking about the other night in a quiet corner of the pub. She asks me if I would like to go back to her house.

By *jspunkyMan
16 weeks ago

nr rowde

By *groot20Couple
16 weeks ago

Mayfair

By *xx_leather OP   Man
16 weeks ago

scunthorpe

So I follow her in the car to a village not far away. When we arrive as soon as the door is shut we are kissing in the hallway. I think we need to take this upstairs and tell her to get on the bed, not on your back on all fours I want to see if you’ve been a good girl.

I lift her skirt over her arse and pull down her knickers, and can clearly see the freshly shaven pussy which is clearly dripping with juice already.

I see someone is very excited about this what happened to being shy and taking it slowly.

By *iM4kinkMan
16 weeks ago

San Antonio

Oh Daddy, being a submissive i'm liking your story already.

By *otchocolate4uMan
16 weeks ago

Athlone/Galway/Dublin

By *rgar27Man
16 weeks ago

Bognor Regis

By *xx_leather OP   Man
16 weeks ago

scunthorpe

Well i been thinking about the things we’ve been talking about all week and I keep getting so wet , yes I can see and your shaven your pussy as instructed. Yes Sir I did it this afternoon when i was getting a bath.

Well it looks nice and smooth as I rub my finger between her lips and you are actually dripping you dirty bitch. Sorry Sir, she say's yes you might be as I give her arse a spank on each cheek. Nothing she doesn’t move and only lets out a small moan, don’t I even get a thank you. Another two slaps on the arse this time hard and shes quick to respond thank you Sir.

By *jspunkyMan
16 weeks ago

nr rowde

By *aturedabberMan
16 weeks ago

Nantwich

By *xx_leather OP   Man
16 weeks ago

scunthorpe

I slide two fingers into her pussy and they are are swallowed by her dripping pussy. I slide them in deep and Sarah is clearly loving the attention she is getting.

I stand up and start to remove my jeans and she looks back over her shoulder. What are you looking at, follow by one hard spank on her arse which leaves a red hand print. Her head spins forward quickly and is followed by thank you Sir.

By *eeker of pleasureMan
16 weeks ago

manchester

By *rgasm4u69Man
16 weeks ago

Warrington

By *jspunkyMan
16 weeks ago

nr rowde

By *xx_leather OP   Man
16 weeks ago

scunthorpe

Why cock is like a rock and I can’t wait to give Sarah a good fucking. But decided that her arse needed a bit more spanking and her pussy more attention.

Sarah are you sure you haven’t done this before as she receives the last of 30 spanks, she is clearly loving her new found role.

Right lay on you back I want to see how this pussy really tastes, I slide two fingers in and begin to lick between her lips, she pushes herself onto my fingers as I slide them in and out while licking and sucking on her clit.

Her legs start to shake and her pussy starts getting wetter, getting a bit vocal, moaning and screams omg then all over sudden she squirts all over me.

By *jspunkyMan
16 weeks ago

nr rowde

By *xx_leather OP   Man
16 weeks ago

scunthorpe

She’s still was recovering from cumming when i slide my cock in to her, I couldn’t believe how tight her pussy was. She told me that her husband only had a small cock and would cum almost as soon as he entered her. This was the first time in years that she was being fucked deeply and I could feel her starting to cum again and her juices were flowing all over my cock as I fucked her deeply. She said don’t pull out I want to feel your hot cum shoot inside me and it wasn’t long after that my cock started to throb and I shot a stream of cum inside her tight pussy.

By *oee25Man
16 weeks ago

Huddersfield

By *xx_leather OP   Man
16 weeks ago

scunthorpe

That was the first evening, turned out she was a very naughty girl indeed and soon wanted to move up the gears quickly but that’s a different story.

By *_new_memberMan
16 weeks ago

Tewkesbury

By *uz1978Man
16 weeks ago

Bideford

By *andy IanMan
16 weeks ago

cheshire/Preston