Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Stories and Fantasies

Over hearing a couple in the hotel room next door

Jump to newest

By *xxx OP   Man
16 weeks ago

Bedford & Chester

Another thread gave me the inspiration to tell the time I over heard a couple in the hotel room next door. It was an independent hotel just outside Loughborough in the quaint village of Quorn a few years back an I arrived in the really afternoon the day before a course that I was running. It was a lovely summer day and my drive in through Loughborough and the village was blessed with sites of the season and ladies dressing less, which certainly got me in the mood as I was driving, but the thought of the course kept me on the drive and prevented me from stopping to admire the views. Anyway, I had lots of work to catch up on after the 4 hour drive and prep for the course, so I checked into my room and used the WiFi and desk space thinking that I wouldn't be disturbed. The room was a generous size with a king size bed, dressing table/desk, wardrobe and water tub walls. The company had used this hotel many times and I'd stayed in most of the 26 rooms to know that the layouts were almost identical apart from the suites. This room though had a view of the immaculate gardens and a joining door to the next room that was locked (I always checked). After about 30 mins of young away at my computer I heard the familiar sound of the room next door opening and a couples voice. I could tell they were young and enthusiastic about getting into the room as the bathroom, wardrobe, all the drawers, lights and even the hairdryer was switched on. I didn't think much of it and carried on trying to focus until I heard what sounded like zips. Just suitcases I thought, but then unmistakable heavy breathing and a belt being undone. All of a sudden, my thoughts were no longer on my work and I was well and truly distracted...

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *xxx OP   Man
16 weeks ago

Bedford & Chester

The breathing was certainly heavy and muffled being through the walls and closed door, but what made it unmistakable was the gradual build up and the way they clearly enjoyed each others touch. I was to find out later that this was the young couples first over night stay in a hotel and this was going to be a night if firsts for them both, but back to the sound of them through the door. I could hear the sound of clothes falling to the floor and the sucking by one person on another and I was becoming aroused using my minds eye. I didn't know these people at the time, what they looked like or even how old, I could guess from there voices and actions when they arrived that they were young and a male/female couple but everything else was being put in place by my imagination. An occasional soft 'yeah' and 'that's good' could be heard by both of them at various points as the foreplay carried on. It was clear that this wasn't going to be a quickie and that suited me down me down to the ground. I believe I was beginning to tell the difference between they're breathing as it became clear that he was giving her head. I could hear gentle pecking of what I was imagining was her inner thighs, working his way up to focus his lips, tongue and fingers between her legs. Her breathing was getting heavier and she appreciated the attention and was not shy on telling him he doing a good job, 'thats so good' and 'yeah' being communicated to him. I imagined that she had hold of his head and was touching her own breasts as he continued to bury his head...

By (user no longer on site)
16 weeks ago

By *36jackMan
16 weeks ago

dorking

Had something very similar while on holiday in Greece couple fucking with the bathroom window open letting the noise travel

By *ontroselad69Man
16 weeks ago

Montrose

We love people hearing us we fk on phone so people can listen

By *enuine photographerMan
16 weeks ago

Swansea

By *yceloonMan
16 weeks ago

Aberdeen

By *J GeminiTV/TS
16 weeks ago

Northumberland

By *rgasm4u69Man
16 weeks ago

Warrington

By *0hn boiMan
16 weeks ago

market drayton

By *lderWiserNowMan
16 weeks ago

Kettrin

By *uy for couples2000Man
16 weeks ago

lincoln

I was in a hotel room with my ex Mrs, the neighbours were going loudly at it, turned us on so much, we fucked hard, amd tried to make more noise than them

By *SB1971Man
16 weeks ago

cleethorpes

By *kpiercedCouple
16 weeks ago

walsall

By *lay 4 uMan
16 weeks ago

bolton

Was this a Japanese style hotel with paper walls or were they wearing suits of armour for clothing as you could hear them fall to the floor.

By *obrightMan
16 weeks ago

exeter

Many a time I have been in a hotel room listening to pleasurable sounds from the next room.

By *ig daddy 1969Man
16 weeks ago

manchester

By *urleyboyMan
16 weeks ago

Basingstoke

By *aneSmith5TV/TS
16 weeks ago

Eastbourne area

In the morning at breakfast, you try and work out which couple it was

By *moothbody2Man
16 weeks ago

Haverfordwest

Happened to me at a hotel in Weston-Super-Mare. Went to my room after a meal and a few pints and started watching the TV. Erotic noises started soon after, gradually increasing and reaching a huge crescendo.

Next morning at breakfast, many tables were occupied but the atmosphere was subdued. A youngish couple, male 35 , female 25 entered and sat down. Applause rippled through the room then crescendoed as the rest of the room joined in. The joung woman went bright red and didn't know where to look.

But at least their efforts were appreciated

By *im69000Man
16 weeks ago

louth

By *ob jonesMan
16 weeks ago

Wales

Sounds good..

By *ig daddy 1969Man
16 weeks ago

manchester

By *aughtywifeyWoman
16 weeks ago

close

By *ustoassingMan
16 weeks ago

Blyth

I remember a night in a hotel in Manchester (the Britannia in the city centre) that was notorious for being shoddy and a place for pickups and meets.

After working all day I was trying to sleep and it sounde dlike the couple in the next room were trying to be louder than Motorhead. She was vocal, he was a moaner and the bed was creaking and thumping. Over an hour they kept it up.

Anyway, next morning it happened that they were checking out as I was coming back form a really poor breakfast. He was a young bloke, maybe 25, an clearly dressed for a hard day selling photocopier or whatever. She was maybe twenty years older than him and dressed to do the walk of shame, still in her heels and party frock from the night before.

He couldn't avoid acknowledging my cheery good morning; he gave it the casual response, then said 'I'm minded to complain about the noise last night - which room were that noisy couple in?'

He might have got away with it except she just laughed out loud, winked and licked her lips as if to say 'It was us...'

16 weeks ago

Currently all quiet next door unfortunately, pity as its a lovely young couple in there

By *ogan WillowCouple
16 weeks ago

Leeds

By *onnyrottenMan
16 weeks ago

cotswolds

By *knewbie85Man
16 weeks ago

Billericay

Me and the Mrs love making lots of noise when we are away. Something quite erotic about a guy or couple next door masturbating to it

By *xxx OP   Man
16 weeks ago

Bedford & Chester

Between her thighs eagerly devouring her sweet tasting clit, the sharp intake of her breath and high pitch groan letting him know that he was racing the spot. I thought about coughing or even knocking on in the wall to see what their reaction was but the high of hearing them was turning me on and I didn't want to interrupt their fun. "my turn" the female voice said, and the sound of a little movement and I could hear a deleting to the tunes of the groans. She just have been sucking his cock and he was loving every second. "good girl" and "oh yesss" we're his favourite commentary, which I appreciated, but he also helped me out by adding the occasional "yeah, suck my balls you filthy slut" and "you living sucking cock dont you". I never made out a yes to that question from her but it was obvious they didn't stop there...

By *harlotteBrooke9TV/TS
16 weeks ago

Manchester

[Removed by poster at 06/06/24 01:42:18]

By *harlotteBrooke9TV/TS
16 weeks ago

Manchester

By *aughtywifeyWoman
16 weeks ago

close

By *j47Man
16 weeks ago

limerick

16 weeks ago

"We love people hearing us we fk on phone so people can listen "
Love doing this with you babe

By *ig daddy 1969Man
16 weeks ago

manchester

By *lderWiserNowMan
16 weeks ago

Kettrin

By *_revMan
16 weeks ago

Birkenhead

By *onnyrottenMan
16 weeks ago

cotswolds

16 weeks ago

Swansea

By *hrisukbishareCouple
16 weeks ago

Edinburgh

By *xxx OP   Man
16 weeks ago

Bedford & Chester

The tension in my stomach was building and my cock was stiffening listening in to the couple next door. He was clearly enjiying her lips around his cock and I could clearly make our her gagging. He then told her to stop or he was going to cum and I could hear them shuffle around until the noises quietened down and then "do you want my cock inside you" he asked and she replied with a sultry "yesss" and the breathing started to get heavier again. They couldn't know I was listening and that was quite erotic in itself but I wondered what they'd do if they reakised I was next door and could hear them. I decided to give a little cough and it couldn't have diverted their attention from what they doing even if they'd heard, so I decided to ring my work phone from my personal one. My ringtone changed but at that time it was aptly 'Yeah' Usher, Lil John & Ludacris...

By *harlotteBrooke9TV/TS
16 weeks ago

Manchester

16 weeks ago

16 weeks ago

Swansea

By *oyntzMan
16 weeks ago

all over Ireland

By *ighter9595Man
16 weeks ago

Cardigan

One lady i was seeing we stayed in a hotel in Canterbury. We had not seen each other for a while so arrived mid afternoon and straight to bed. We clearly were not quiet as within 5 minutes of finishing there was a knock on the door. It was the maid, only about 17 years of age who asked if she could put some more towels in the bathroom.

Would loved to have asked her to join us, my partner was bi, but she did not want to share.

When we went out later for supper, we fucked again when realising we had been heard, we realised we were next to the linen store!

By *tevie342Man
16 weeks ago

Liverpool

Shagged my ex in the lift there lol

By *ig daddy 1969Man
16 weeks ago

manchester

By *im69000Man
16 weeks ago

louth

By *cottish guy 555Man
16 weeks ago

London

By *yewideMan
16 weeks ago

dereham

I use to love staying round my fiends house on sofa downstairs and they would go up to bed and fuck and I could hear them

By *ike231251Man
15 weeks ago

Heckmondwike

By *ushrevisitedCouple
15 weeks ago

peterborough

Had similar to this back in 2014 on the Newcastle to Amsterdam party ferry...Room next door a young fit attractive i guessing thai bird and a 60+ gentleman...not sure what love drug the old boy was on but they fucked hardcore all the way across all the way back and every minute inbetween....They even at it against the cabin door while us and all other passengers where waiting in corridor to dis-embark. It did get to much in end when when a ships officer came to our cabin to have a go at me n mrs as there had been a complaint....if only mrs lush had been that horny....lol

By *ushrevisitedCouple
15 weeks ago

peterborough

"Had similar to this back in 2014 on the Newcastle to Amsterdam party ferry...Room next door a young fit attractive i guessing thai bird and a 60+ gentleman...not sure what love drug the old boy was on but they fucked hardcore all the way across all the way back and every minute inbetween....They even at it against the cabin door while us and all other passengers where waiting in corridor to dis-embark. It did get to much in end when when a ships officer came to our cabin to have a go at me n mrs as there had been a complaint....if only mrs lush had been that horny....lol"
,.................to give you an idea of how enthusiastic and loud they where our vanilla friends who we was travelling with heard them from there cabin on the other side of us.....did have to make it clear to them it wasnt us getting our game on..... ...lol

By *oee25Man
15 weeks ago

Huddersfield

By *lderWiserNowMan
15 weeks ago

Kettrin

By *oyntzMan
15 weeks ago

all over Ireland