Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Stories and Fantasies

New partner learns to submit

Jump to newest

By *eservoirdog OP   Man
16 weeks ago

Kingston

I haven't posted on the forums before but had a good meet recently and thought I'd elaborate on it and mix in some fantasy fiction to spice it up even further.

I'd been chatting to Jenny for a few weeks and had learnt alot about each other, she'd been with her partner for 15 years and the sex life had been fairly vanilla and routine. Due to her partner going behind her back with a worl colleague things had broken down and she'd joined some dating sites after a few months.

Jenny realised after meeting a few guys that she was used to being told what to do by her old partner and hadn't really thought that she was submissive in bed, in fact the guys she had met since weren't so dominant and things hadn't worked out.

I thought we could be a good fit, I prefer to be more dominant typically and clearly now she preferred to be more submissive. So not a total power dynamic but a happy middle ground where I led the way and she was happy to be told how to behave.

We'd met for drinks and a causal bar, nothing fancy and just with the intention of a couple drinks face to face in a public place, pictures and chatting on message only get you so far, I was happy to see that Jenny had a great figure, size 12 and curves in the right places, tight jeans that emphasised her shapely arse (I'm very much an arse guy).

We enjoyed chatting and she had a devilish look in her eyes, when she said "so, are you going to tell me what to do now?"

I edged closer to her at the table we were sitting at and kissed her for the first time,I edged my hands between her legs nsd gently pressed the fabric of jeans between her legs, I whispered in her ear "go the ladies and take your panties off and bring them back to me"

She looked surprised but I nodded to the bathrooms and playfully nudged her that way. I ordered another 2 drinks and waited for her to return, she looked like a guilty child, red faced and looking around conscious that she was now wearing no panties in a public space.

I asked her how it felt and she said that she was feeling very horny and nervous, her pussy was already feeling very moist but she was enjoying the rough denim of the jeans against her clit. I reached down with my hands and again pressed between her legs, she was so nervous but let out a little whimper, no one was near us so I pushed a little harder and rotated the pressure in a circulator motion, she closed her eyes and leant onto my shoulder.

I pulled my hand away and told her to carry on drinking her wine I'd just bought her. She looked offended that I'd taken my hand away but I winked at her and she called me a bustard, haha. I told her we had plenty of time and that she should enjoy her drink....

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *hil911Man
16 weeks ago

Solihull

By *eservoirdog OP   Man
16 weeks ago

Kingston

She was clearly getting a little frustrated that I had gotten her horny and now apparently didn't want to touch her, I was teasing her of course and it was working as expected, I wanted her so horny and insatiable that she'd do whatever I asked when I took her home.

We took a short walk from the bar to my place, I have a 4 bedroom place and 1 of the bigger rooms is a playroom of sorts, some restraints, toys, lube etc. Nothing crazy but I'd left stuff out in the hope that she'd come home with me.

She asked to use the bathroom and I deliberately directed her to the playroom instead, she let out a little "oh no... ohh" as she walked in and saw the restraints and toys. She turned round assuming she'd got lost and walked into my chest as I'd snuck up behind her, my cock was hard already and I'd released it from my fly.

She looked down and her eyes widened, she looked embarrassed and flushed from seeing my erect cock in front of her, I gently guided her hand to my swollen shaft and kissed her at the same time.

She gently rubbed my shaft up and down and submitted into my arms and our passionate kiss. She pulled away now and said "I really need to pee" I replied, "all in good time"

I pushed her against the bed and told her to remove her clothes, as she removed her jeans I saw her bare exposed cunt for the first time, clearly she was very aroused and I could see her juices had started to drip down her inner thigh. I continued watching her undress as I started to remove my clothes as well. When we were both naked I told her she could lay down now and put her hands and feet into the restraints.

She again said she needed to pee but I insisted she do as I say but I did say "if you want to pee you can go pee but that's the end of our fun if you disobey me now your choice"

She called me a bastard for the 2nd time but laid back and let me shackled her in the restraints. I agreed a safety word with her incase things got too much for her, I didn't know her limits yet but was intrigued to find out.

She was now spread in an X on the bed, her swollen pussy glistening in front of me. My rock hard cock stood to attention and I resisted every urge in my body to just jump on to her immediately and bury myself in her wet warm hole.

I began by laying alongside her and running a finger along her body, carefully missing her pussy. I deliberately pushed a little bit on her tummy, she winced and said "stop, you'll make me pee myself" she knew the safe word but didn't use it so I instead pushed a little harder and she did indeed let out a little spurt of piss which she immediately controlled and stopped. She was very embarrassed now and her face reddened. "Good girl" I said "you didn't use the safe word and you carried on even though you wet yourself, you are being a good sub"

She stopped looking so embarrassed now and maybe a glimmer of pride. I rewarded her with a few circling motions from my finger on her clit and gave her nipples a gentle squeeze. She was writing from the attention to her sensitive body from the smallest touches.

I took it further now and kissed her belly a little, moved down and blew air on her sodden wet slit. She gasped as I licked at her wet hole and up her slit and focused my attention on her clit.

She came almost immediately as the tension from the last few hours culminated with My tongue lapping her eagerly. She tasted amazing as I continued to lick and began to probe her tight arsehole with a finger. It was too much for her and she let out another stream of pee, I moved aside to watch the flow as she let it go. It was a sight to behold as she emptied her bladder...

By *hocko87Man
16 weeks ago

dublin

That so fucking horny

By *eservoirdog OP   Man
16 weeks ago

Kingston

She took her time to recover, after a couple minutes when her breathing had slowed she looked at me and glanced down at my still very hard dick, I was slowly stroking it as I looked over her body.

She watched as I wanked slowly for her, I moved towards her head and teased the head of my cock close to her mouth, she opened greedily and her tongue popped out desperate to taste me. I cheekily pulled it away and instead moved to her soaking wet cunt and ran my cock up and down her, lubing my length up with her natural lube.

She groaned as I masaaged my cock on her pussy lips. She begged me to enter her "I need you inside me she begged"

Instead I moved back to her mouth, she now would taste both of us as she sucked me for the first time, I inched my helmet into her open mouth, her tongue lapping at my shaft. She looked me in the eye and I could see how turned on she was from the lust in her eyes. I was ready to blow after the teasing of the last few hours and I also wanted to fuck her all night, I was torn but I can cut multiple times a day, so I let myself indulge in some oral fun and began to fuck her mouth, she was making all the right noises as she greedily took me deep in her mouth.

I pulled out all yhe way to give her a chance to object but she didn't and pushed her head back towards my dick. That was all the encouragement I needed and thrust back into her, she gagged a little but she was very adept at taking my 8 inch member, clearly she had taken bigger before.

I was the edge now and I thrust deep and as I hit the back of her throat I let the first drops of cum go into her mouth, her eyes panicked as she felt the warm nectar down her throat, I pulled with all my will and covered her face with what I had left...

By *ary1001xMan
16 weeks ago

Hillsborough

By *rgasm4u69Man
16 weeks ago

Warrington

By *eservoirdog OP   Man
16 weeks ago

Kingston

After I regained my composure I took stock of jenny, she was still restrained, the bed soaked from her wet flow and her face glazed with my hot seed, I felt my cock twitch in agreement with the sight.

I cleaned penny's face first, the cum pooling on the neck and dribbling down her face to her sides. She kept her eyes closed as I cleaned her. I went to her moist snatch and she whimpered slightly as I ran a wet towel around her thighs, she was still glistening between her legs, her swollen pubis still highly aroused and wanting more. I knew I wanted to enter her soon but I still needed time to recover.

I unshackled jenny and I held her for a while, she snuggled into my embrace and I could feel her wetness cascading down my own pelvis and awakening my cock from it's slumber. She must have felt it hardening behind her as she groaned slightly and eased my semi erect cock into her wetness. We lay together entwined with my hardening member now buried inside her. She was clearly enjoying feeling me inside her and I was certainly not going to complain, she was so wet and warm it was a joy to be with her in that moment.

After a time and we had both been rested enough I eased jenny on to her front, my cock slipped out of her and I stared in awe at her used and wet hole, a beautiful sigjlht with my bouncing cock glistening from her wetness.

On her front now, I told Jenny to reach back and spread her arse for me, she did so without hesitation as I got a beautiful view of her dark hole already well lubricated from her fussy juices.

It was a dream sight and I savoured the view, the smells and the taste as I dove my tongue into her tight puckered ass.

Jenny shrieked in surprise as my tongue eagerly massaged her anus. "I've never had someone do that before" she said a little embarrassed. "You know the safe word jenny, if you want me to stop saw the word", the only reply i got was jenny spreading her arse cheeks wider. I continued my feast

By *antToTryNewThingsWoman
16 weeks ago

hertfordshire

By *ameisnawtyMan
16 weeks ago

anywhere

Wow so hot

By *rgar27Man
16 weeks ago

Bognor Regis

By *igerman23Man
16 weeks ago

hayes

Lucky man

By *enninemarkMan
16 weeks ago

huddersfield/manchester

By *ary1001xMan
16 weeks ago

Hillsborough

By *eservoirdog OP   Man
16 weeks ago

Kingston

Jenny was relaxing into into it now and she was bucking against my tongue with her tight arse.

I brought my left hand up and began to rub against her pussy lips and caressed her clit, she let out a groan as another orgasm built. I could feel her wetness increase as I intensified my probing tongue lapping at her still. She came again, bucking wildly now as her orgasm grew to a crescendo.

After she had came again, I pulled myself up alongside her, both of us laying prone on our fronts, my hand casually draped over her arse cheeks, a gentle slap on one cheek and she looked round to me and we kissed passionately, she seemed to enjoy tasting herself on my tongue and face which was wet with her juices. As we kissed I ran a finger over her forbidden hole, her anus puckered and twitched as I gently applied pressure. We continued kissing our tongues entwined.

I pulled away from her face as I pushed a digit into her ass now, the look of pleasure and pain on her face was an amazing view, she opened her eyes as I slid in a 2nd finger. All the rimming and fluids made it fairly easy to slide in but I could see it was a little uncomfortable for her, she didn't resist.

I kept 2 fingers buried inside her for a few minutes, then whispered into her ear that she should take my place and moved her own hand down to replace mine. I wanted to watch her finger her own arse for me.

She seemed a little reluctant but I encouraged her gently. "I hardly even masterbate, let alone finger my own arse" she said.

"Do it for me then Jenny" I told her. I Had moved down to get a better view, my own rock hard cock between my hands as I watched her begin to probe her own dark hole.

She kept her face in the pillow as she slid a 2nd finger in now. I quietly found some lube and poured some onto her arse to help her, the sudden chill of the lube made her jump and she looked round, by now I was applying an ample amount of lube to my own cock. She looked worried "are you going to put that in my arse?" she queried. I crawled up her back and kissed her again, my cock now pressing against her arse cheeks. "Only if you ask me to Jenny"

She got the hint and took her fingers from her well lubed ass hole. She put her face into the pillow and said "please fuck my arse"

Who was I to disappoint her and I pressed my helmet against her, she spread her arse for me as the tip slipped in, we both gasped as the fist inch found itself embedded inside her, I tried with all my might to not just sink my entire length in immediately, I had to go slow and pushed myself up on the bed so I could better control my penetration.

"How does that feel" i said "it's OK, I feel full and a little painful but I love it as well". That was all the encouragement I needed and I slowly inched in further, pulling out slightly after each inch or 2 to help work the lube deeper inside her.

I was now almost fully inside Jenny and I allowed myself to lay back on top of her, I wrapped my right arm under her and around her neck in an embrace so our bodies were as one and my rock hard Cock was fully inside her now, we didn't move for a minute or 2, just allowing Jennys tight arse a chance to get used to being full of my cock.

I tightenined my arm around her and began to pump in and out rhythmically, each time I slid in Jenny groaned and I was nearing the edge with my 2nd load.

"I'm going to cum inside your arse Jenny, is that OK?" "Yes, please sir"

Sir, interesting, without prompting she had addressed me as her dom and called me sir. She was now fully embracing her submission to me.

I pulled myself up so that I could hold onto her hips as I thrust in and out of her, her face still buried in the pillow and moans still coming with each thrust

I edged closer to my orgasm and increased my pace and increased the force of my thrusts. As I came inside her I felt my energy drain and I fell slowly on top of her, feeling her warmth beneath me and her frantic breathing, I think she had cum again as well.

"I've never had an orgasm like that" she said as my now softening cock slid out of her. I rolled to the side and we spooned for some time, both of us dozing off in a post sex haze

By *ushin boundariesCouple
16 weeks ago

halstead

By *rgar27Man
16 weeks ago

Bognor Regis

Wow just great

By *enninemarkMan
16 weeks ago

huddersfield/manchester

By *ary1001xMan
16 weeks ago

Hillsborough

By *elly61TV/TS
16 weeks ago

Burnham on Sea

By *ilk and honey 2019Couple
16 weeks ago

Porthcawl

By *exymarvelMan
16 weeks ago

cardiff

By *oee25Man
15 weeks ago

Huddersfield

By *hil911Man
15 weeks ago

Solihull

By *eservoirdog OP   Man
15 weeks ago

Kingston

A week or 2 later, I had a knock on the door out of the blue, I'd met Jenny a couple times since our first meeting but nothing as passionate had taken, more of a mutual release of pent up sexual energy and a nice fuck together. This was different, she hadn't messaged to come round and just turned up, no big problem for me but I was going to "punish" her for that.

I invited her in, she said she was just passing and the thought alone of having me inside her again made her blush and she could feel herself wetten at the thought, instinctively she reached down between her legs as she told me this and I could see she was particularly horny. I hadn't replied yet, was just looking her up and down.

I ushered her upstairs and instructed her to undress for me. I laid her on her back and again I got the restraints ready for her, she looked shocked "why do I need these?" She asked. "Well, Jenny I am a little busy with some work right now and you've turned out of the blue, I'll need to tie you up here so you're ready when I finish work" I replied. "It's OK, I can wait downstairs and make you some dinner or a drink" she politely said. "No, Jenny, you came here unannounced, so I'll do with you as I please"

She reluctantly agreed and I shackled her wrists and ankles, I playfully liked her slit from her pussy up to her clit. She bucked the 2nd I reached her clit and then I pulled myself a way and left the room. I could hear her complaints as I walked away and down stairs. Truth is I wasn't that busy but I thought I'd tease her along a bit.

After 10 mins or so, I popped back up to see her and she was clearly a little angry with me which was good. I roleplayed that I was still very busy and asked if she wanted a drink whilst she waited "you know what I want you bloody bastard" "well, you should have rang ahead then".

I took out a small metal and jewelled butt plug and a wand vibe from the draw. "Would you like a play with these whilst you wait?" She nodded, embarrassed by her inner slut needing some release.

I gently lubed her arsehole and probed her dark hole gently eith the small metal toy. Gently pushing it in until I felt her muscles resist and then pull it back out. I toyed her arse for a couple mins before I finally plugged her, she had closed her eyes and was enjoying the sensation, her pussy was visibly wetter now and I couldn't resist another taste.

I then setup the wand to focus on her clit and strapped it in place, she was now going wild with moaning and writhing against the restraints. I turned the wand down to its lowest setting and left the room again, this time I didn't go back downstairs but stayed out of her eyeline as I watched her from the hallway.

I undressed and started to wank my already rock hard cock. I wanted to take Jenny right there but I was playing the role as best I could and didn't want to break the spell.

"I'll be up soon Jenny, almost done. You really should ring ahead next time" I teased. Jenny whimpered a reply between gasps "sorry, I'll make it up to you"

Interesting, she was desperate to please me as much as she was to cum. As I continued to watch from the hallway, her orgasm was building, even at the low speed of the wand she was so aroused that she was going to cum anyway.

I timed my entrance as her orgasm was building to a crescendo. I moved myself round to the to of the bed and nearest to her mouth, I'm not sure she noticed me until my cock was almost on her lips, she was so engrossed her her orgasm but as soon as my cock was near her she greedily licked it and craned her neck muscles to take it into her mouth.

As she continued to suck I enjoyed seeing her tied to the bed, she had a great body and I took in all the curves. I resched down to turn up the wand, she gasped "I can't take that right now, I'm too sensitive after cumming" "focus on suckinh my cock Jenny, you can do it, you know the safe word if it does get too much"

She closed her eyes and continued to work on my cock, occasionally stopping to fight the sensation between her legs and refocus when she could on my swollen member.

I eventually was ready to shoot and I removed myself from her mouth and reached down to turn off the wand, I wanted her to focus on my orgasm. She opened her eyes and looked at me as I wanked my cock inches from her face, "open your mouth Jenny" she did as I asked and I dribbled some pre-cum, it was swallowed by Jenny eagerly, she licked her lips as I shot a first stream of hot cum across her face, she kept her eyes open as a 2nd and 3rd stream covered her face, I then buried my cock back into her mouth as she took whatever I had left.

When I pulled out she was a beautiful sight, she looked so horny covered in my spunk and the butt plug still inside her was glistening with her juices. I used a finger to scoop up my cum and fed it into her mouth, she kept eye contact with me the whole time as she sucked on my finger.

I cleaned her up and released her from the restraints, she curled up and we lay next to each other for a time whilst we regained some strength

By *ounggent01Man
15 weeks ago

N yorks

By *oee25Man
15 weeks ago

Huddersfield

By *ushin boundariesCouple
15 weeks ago

halstead