Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Stories and Fantasies

Let's create a story!!

By *ddicted to 0ral OP   Man
17 weeks ago

Stoke-on-Trent

Have an idea! I will start a story off, and anyone can join in with new chapters to move the story forward. I will chip in regularly and start new parts when the feed fills up. Let's see how far we can take this one!! Have fun....

Chantele is my girlfriend, 5 foot 4, size 10, big boobs, amazing legs, always wears heels. Wears figure hugging short dresses or mini skirts at every opportunity.

She is 100% cumslut, always seeking her next load. She loves to suck cock, has a pierced tongue and clit hood.

Just above her ass is the word cumslut tattoo'd across her lower back.

This particular day she went to the supermarket, wobbling along in her heels, minor skirt on, crop top, hair up in a bun, pouty lips as she was in a mood.

As she entered the store, the security guard looked her up and down and whistled. She told him to fuck right off and walked through the barrier into the store. This pissed him off, he had already had a bad day, he didn't need the aggro, but he watched her walk in and noved to keep an eye on her as she walked up the chest freezer aisle.

She browsed the freezers and stopped at one, lifted the lid and leaned in to get something out. Her phone had been tucked inside her bra, apparently she like it when it vibrated...

As she leaned in, her phone dislodged and fell in to the freezer. She cursed and swore and leaned in to get it. At 5 foot 4, she balanced over the edge but couldn't reach, she leaned I'm carefully but overbalanced. Her head now in the freezer, ass in the air and legs flailing around.

Marcus, the guard watched carefully, he was 6 foot 5, black as the ace of spades and solid muscle. He hopped over the barrier, wandered up to the freezer and grabber Chantele by the hips, he lifted her effortlessly and pulled her toward him.

She was cursing as her phone was still in the freezer, but she stopped as she was pulled back against Marcus's firm body and she could feel his hard and huge cock push in between the cheeks of her ass.

She glanced back at him and...

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
Post new Message to Thread