Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Stories and Fantasies

Mates phone and his wife.

Jump to newest

By *tardp OP   Man
17 weeks ago

london /Birmingham

I have a mate who I get on really well with and his wife. She nice and curvy awesome lady. She has been a naughty girl in past and sometimes my mate jack has sed a few things about her witch made me think and know she wild in bed but nothing like this. . Me and my mate was out yesterday met up with a few of our other mates for meal. As my luck my phone battery died. I was expecting a call from another mate of ours who had some car issues. Well as we all know each other he called my mates phone for me. So my mate jack (nickname for fab) sed o it’s Andy (nickname again for fab). So I took his phone and tried to hear what he was saying but due to the noise and phone reception in restaurant I could not work out what he was saying. So I sed to jack and rest of my mates I’m going to step outside and have a fag while outside. So off I went with jacks phone and once I was outside I started my conversation with Andy witch was much better now that I was outdoors. As I chatted to Andy I could feel and hear jack receiving messages and notifications. I did not think much of it as I could tell they was from his wife as her name kept coming up BABE. As I carried on I look at his phone after another notification came but I seen that it was a picture message from her with had opened on WhatsApp I was shocked that it was a picture of her cleavage with the text love to have you in between her. She has some awesome tits so her cleavage is amazing. I did not take to much notice of it as I thought it’s my mates wife. So I carried on with the call to Andy. After a few seconds another notification came now I was thinking should I look or not. Then a few more came by this time I was thinking what could it be after seening cleavage picture. I could not hold back I opened them. Omg she had sent pictures of her in red underwear and txts saying hope you enjoy and like these for tonight. I instantly was lost for words. I had to check them all out. Every picture just got better and a small clip of her running her hand up and down her body. I tried to finish call with Andy as quick as possible just to have look. Soon as called finished I was gagging to look again. Standing outside smoking a fag witch I forgotten to puff on was nearly fully burnt out. Her ass and her tits was mouthwatering. I was so hard but was so much into looking at her I thought omg I not looked at this women this way but she sure is a naughty devil and some awesome body. By this time I had to have another fag as I could feel my heart beating fast thinking of her as I looked at her pictures and video. Well after a good quick perv at them I finished my fag and started to walk back in towards restaurant. Now hard as anything I sat down handed jack his phone and did not say anything.

While eating all I could think of her in red and at home now feeling all horny. Well after we finished and had a good laugh we headed home. But I still can’t get the images of her out my head. I am dreading seening her in person. I never looked at her in that way or thought she was that kinda horny one. But now I can’t stop think of her.

Has anyone had something like this happen?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *aturedabberMan
17 weeks ago

Nantwich

By *rgasm4u69Man
17 weeks ago

Warrington

By *anteddeadoraliveMan
17 weeks ago

st helens

By *tsyourpleasureMan
17 weeks ago

your dreams

Yes, had my mates phone once for similar reason and I remembered him telling me about him and her love recording themselves having naughty fun. So curiosity for the better off me and I had a nosy through his pictures and videos and I was not disappointed, videos of them doing it in all positions and places and 100s of picture of her in different lingerie and random places, got me so horny now every time I see her I think to myself what she got on underneath, hopefully get the chance for another look at his phone soon

By *ohn_1983Man
17 weeks ago

South of Norwich

Never had the opportunity. Great story though

By *elronMan
17 weeks ago

Liverpool

Didn't your mate know you'd opened the messages

By *urtonsCouple
16 weeks ago

chelmsford

Have a good friend and we share pics with each other

By *UMMYCOUPLE321Couple
16 weeks ago

BALLYMENA/ BELFAST

By (user no longer on site)
16 weeks ago

" "
this is so wrong which is why it's so bloody horny and naughty!!!

By *nthony692020Man
16 weeks ago

chelmsford

I once sent cock pic to wife while she out, she went to wc and my dick pic was opened by her friends on table they all say to me when we meet ive seen yoyr dick lol

By *uperdiscreet1Man
16 weeks ago

Saltburn

Sister in laws naked pics on her phone wow

Post new Message to Thread