Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Stories and Fantasies

What’s going on with the wife?

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
17 weeks ago

So I’ve documented this a few times.

After our last child was born, my wife turned off sex or any form of intimacy tbh. Working, tired all the time, looking after the kids etc all impacted her so when I come knocking at night looking for some loving, she had nothing left to give. And I totally understood that so was happy to settle for some sexy pics from her to wank off to or she wank me off herself. That’s been the picture for around 19 years.

This week something changed. She’s bought a load of sexy little knickers, shaved her 70’s bush which she’s had since a teenager, and dressed up in little nightdresses.

Shes instigated sex 4 times this week since Monday, (twice last night which we haven’t done since we were in our 20’s), gave me BJ’s, and last night wanted anal. Obviously I took everything which was going but don’t understand why the sudden change.

I did ask her and she said she just wanted to. Now don’t get me wrong, I’m not complaining. It’s like we wound the clock back 20 years. But something has spurred on this change.

I woke up this morning with a right hardon and she wanted me off over her tits before she went to work. Couldn’t believe my luck.

But I’m wondering, if she having an affair? Or could it be due to her being peri-menopausal? Either way, I don’t care. Even if she is having an affair in secret, that kind of turns me on. I’ll keep taking whatever I can get.

Just interested to hear others thoughts if you wouldn’t mind sharing please.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *ovingittwoCouple
17 weeks ago

Norwich

I (Mrs) definitely think she's having an affair!

By *rivate24Man
17 weeks ago

selby

Do not complain my Mrs is the same but in like you I am waiting for her to change. I wish mine was having an affair and fucking me as well, if I was you I would be pounding your Mrs pussy and arse hole as much as possible and as your fucking her ask her is she wants extra cock.

Hopefully she will say yes and it’s a young stud so you can watch her getting a good fucking.

By *ornysouthwalesMan
17 weeks ago

Merthyr Tydfil

Because of the time period you describe and the total change from one end of the spectrum to another I would say affair but as you say why now not just enjoy the benefits of it

By *ocktoplaywithMan
17 weeks ago

Derby

Whatever she’s on I wish my mrs was on it too.

By *rucker 585Man
17 weeks ago

Leeds

Keep a look out for any cum in her sexy little nixs she has started wearing

See if there is any tell tail signs of cum etc in them

Least you no if their is she is having a good fuck from someone else then

By *argaryen starkCouple
17 weeks ago

pinxton

By *rincess cum slutWoman
17 weeks ago

York

Considering you guys are on here. Likely without consent. Where's the harm in it

By *hackles44Man
17 weeks ago

LEICESTER

Its clear her priorities have changed , now you have an ankle biter to consider, before you satisfy your urges....lol, tell her she is beautiful and lick her pussy,deeply and her bottom....just turn her on

16 weeks ago

Thanks for views

Twice yesterday and again this morning at 5.30am……absolutely loving it

Yesterday she asked me to help her shave her pussy and asscrack with the nee shaved she bought. Never ever done that.

This morning I woke up with her pushing her ass into me, when she felt me hard, she slipped of her shorts and we fucked again.

I’ll take this for as long as it continues as I’ve went months without before

She even asked me if I wanted to take some pics of her yesterday…..didn’t have to ask me twice!

By *mma_j_cdTV/TS
16 weeks ago

chester

i hope you did tke the pics and are going to put them up on your profile page

By *rizlarMan
16 weeks ago

Bridgwater

This is all the same for me. We've been together 45 years since we were 16. Over the years sex has been ok but nothing great and the last 10 years hardly anything. Now she wants it all the time and doing things she said she'd never do, we've tried anal and now she loves me cumming in her mouth and swallowing it, she loves a good spanking and loves spanking me. So many more things we are going to try. Everyday she reads a book and some of them are pure filth and I think this is what has changed her.

By *ig daddy 1969Man
16 weeks ago

manchester

By *duk70Man
16 weeks ago

langley

By *duk70Man
16 weeks ago

langley

Enjoy it

By *angtidy42Couple
16 weeks ago

Redditch

Personally I think she has found her mojo again, making up for lost time.

If she was having an affair then, her visiting her new conquest with a pussy like leaking garlic Kiev, would be the last thing on her mind.

Don't over think it, just enjoy and have fun

By *ayarMan
16 weeks ago

Wirral

She’s seen your internet history

By *uga6974Man
16 weeks ago

portimao

Sounds like she has taken the hard work of being a parent all byt herslefand you forgot to help her at least for the forst few months. And she has found a guy probably younger amd single that guves her the attention she been missong coz lets admit that a rolover let me shag hou in end of a lond day being a mum is not going to cut it. She found someone that gave her what she was craving attention , and suggested new things then you probably thought she wouldnt do it because it has always been like that . She is hkwing you that you shukd have been doing this to her much sooner .

By *nobbyknobMan
16 weeks ago

Bridgend

It could be the change my mrs wants so much sex these days not that i am complaining its happened since she started on the change enjoy yourself and fill her up

By *fweonlymeettwiceMan
16 weeks ago

Madrid

Definitely an affair, I would be sniffing her knickers I mean checking her knickers once she has put them in the laundry basket

By (user no longer on site)
16 weeks ago

"She’s seen your internet history "

I was thinking the same

By *oveoraltoungeMan
16 weeks ago

brancaster ,norfolk

Lucky you grab it while it’s on offer lucky man I say enjoy ??

By *ax_glasscotMan
16 weeks ago

glasgow

16 weeks ago

So I have an update to my post.

We’ve been fucking nearly twice every day, suggested by her which absolutely isn’t her! She flashes me, teases me, wants me to take pics of her undressing and wants me to wank off in front of her, and on Monday morning this week around 4.30am, she woke me up and asked me to wank her. I couldn’t believe it. She’s been sleeping naked every night.

Then when she came back from work on Monday night, she put around £300 of sex toys for her in the amazon basket and asked me to order them prime. So I duly did.

I was on a teams call yesterday when working from home and she came down the stairs, still in her work clothes, blouse undone and lifted her skirt up to reveal she had a panty vibrator and gave me the control. She lay on the couch feeling her tits whilst I controlled the speed and intensity - all whilst I was chatting to someone.

Then last night we played around and fucked for around 2 hours. This just isn’t her.

I don’t think she’s having an affair, I do think it may be something to do with the change….

Anyway, I’m enjoying it for what it is. My other fuck buddy is wondering why we’ve not met in over a week!!! Struggling to keep up with the wife’s demand let alone trying to satisfy someone else.

I’ll keep you all posted if you want to hear more.

By *usie pTV/TS
16 weeks ago

taunton

This is nature she is most likely having a final hormone rush you had best make the most if it while it lasts.

By *ocktoplaywithMan
16 weeks ago

Derby

Whatever she’s on, I so wish my mrs was on it too

By *ackal1Couple
16 weeks ago

Manchester

If she’s making you happy and it’s due to an affair you don’t know about, does it matter as long as it all remains private?

I would only ask you, if she’s asked for copies of the photos? If the photos are just for you why would she want copies? Does she want to share them with someone?

Even if you do find out she is having an affair would you risk going back to your old ways just to win one argument and be proved right? Be curious but don’t be reckless.

I’d enjoy every moment and expand both your fun experiences. Whatever you do don’t let any hint of misplaced jealousy or mistrust ruin your life. It sounds like life is good.

By *oleraine-coupleCouple
16 weeks ago

coleraine

Our guess would be an affair.

Yes you have hormonal changes and kids but that change is big and rapid. Having sex with other sparks you off to want more but also make the effort on appearance.

Be open with her you might both surprise yourselves where this goes next

By *duk70Man
16 weeks ago

langley

Keep the updates coming, loving it

By *ig daddy 1969Man
16 weeks ago

manchester

Post new Message to Thread