Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Stories and Fantasies

Work lunch

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
17 weeks ago

I’d been working from home whilst Mrs was in the office. We’d been casually flirting all morning after I woke up horny but we couldn’t play.

She was telling me that her boss had been flirting with her and was a little turned on at the thought of being touched by him (something I already knew happened and we’d played over her). This turned me on even more, so I suggested that we meet at lunch as I needed to touch her myself to satisfy my craving for her.

She doesn’t have a set lunch so she said she would be going shortly. After reading that she would soon be going i grabbed a couple of things.

Firstly I put on a cock ring that was her fuck buddies which I knew she’d recognise straight away for a naughty kick. Then I put on the grey joggers and a hoodie she said she loves perv on me in. Then just before leaving I had the idea of taking a toy so I went into her box of toys and pulled out the biggest dildo I could find. With this I jumped in my car and set off to meet her.

I pulled up outside the entrance to her work and picked her at the front door. The had a mischievous smile which I know is a sign L is horny.

She got, in we kissed and I put my hand on her knee then ran my fingers up inside of her leg until I reached her pussy. I held my hand there for a few seconds until she bit her lip let out a sigh and with that we set off.

We pulled up at some lights and we shared another kiss and Mrs went to grab my cock. I said “No, i’ve got something else for you. Pull down your trousers and underwear to your ankles, then look in the glove box. I have something for you”.

She obeyed me and like a good girl she pulled down her trousers and underwear.

Before I arrived at her work, I’d slipped it into the passenger glovebox the dildo, as she opened it she turned and looked at me with a naughty grin and sparkle in her eye.

As we set off I slid a finger, then two insider her and began to play with her pussy. It was soaking in anticipation, soon I took my finger out from inside her to taste… as always she tasted so sweet!

I told her it’s her turn now and as we drove she began to use the dildo on herself. The deeper it got and the more she played with her clit the louder she groaned. I encouraged her and told her to make herself cum.

Before I had chance to say no, her hand was on my throbbing cock. She loosened her seatbelt pulled down my jogger then took my cock in her mouth.

I held the back of her neck and pushed it as deep as she could take. When I heard her gagging I released the pressure on her. She lifted off, gasped for air and had tears in her eyes. Like a good girl though she got straight back down and sucked the cum out of my cock. As always she swallowed my cum and the bit she first missed she licked off my shaft and off her fingers.

With her deep sigh I could tell she was content and we set off back towards her work!

(If you’ve got this far and you’re wondering if this is true or not… look at our videos )

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *rgar27Man
17 weeks ago

Bognor Regis

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
Post new Message to Thread