Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Stories and Fantasies

What makes you gay?

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
4 weeks ago

So I've just had a little arguement with a member on this site. I messaged him basically asking if he would be free for me to suck and rim him. I got a relatively rude message back saying "where does it say on my profile I'm gay because I'm not!!" I understand it's his decision. Just because I love sucking cock amongst other stuff I dont consider myself gay because I dont find men attractive nor do I want a relationship with one, to be honest i dont think of myself as bi either really... I just like what I like I suppose and that's that. What is everyone else's thoughts on the matter?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *olvesfunguyMan
4 weeks ago

WOLVERHAMPTON

"So I've just had a little arguement with a member on this site. I messaged him basically asking if he would be free for me to suck and rim him. I got a relatively rude message back saying "where does it say on my profile I'm gay because I'm not!!" I understand it's his decision. Just because I love sucking cock amongst other stuff I dont consider myself gay because I dont find men attractive nor do I want a relationship with one, to be honest i dont think of myself as bi either really... I just like what I like I suppose and that's that. What is everyone else's thoughts on the matter?"

So you ask to suck his cock but dont think you are bi?!

By *ickie76XXXMan
4 weeks ago

dartford

"So I've just had a little arguement with a member on this site. I messaged him basically asking if he would be free for me to suck and rim him. I got a relatively rude message back saying "where does it say on my profile I'm gay because I'm not!!" I understand it's his decision. Just because I love sucking cock amongst other stuff I dont consider myself gay because I dont find men attractive nor do I want a relationship with one, to be honest i dont think of myself as bi either really... I just like what I like I suppose and that's that. What is everyone else's thoughts on the matter?

So you ask to suck his cock but dont think you are bi?! "

Plus your user name is shy bi guy!!!

By *hoirCouple
4 weeks ago

Clacton/Bury St. Edmunds

"So I've just had a little arguement with a member on this site. I messaged him basically asking if he would be free for me to suck and rim him. I got a relatively rude message back saying "where does it say on my profile I'm gay because I'm not!!" I understand it's his decision. Just because I love sucking cock amongst other stuff I dont consider myself gay because I dont find men attractive nor do I want a relationship with one, to be honest i dont think of myself as bi either really... I just like what I like I suppose and that's that. What is everyone else's thoughts on the matter?"

My thoughts are sexuality is WHO you are attracted to so I can see why you think that. I know plenty of cucks who did the same as I do to their girlfriends but they are/were straight.

C

By *eronicaExplorerWoman
4 weeks ago

London

It's time to start to use widely the term “Fabstraight” because everything is possible in the heat of the moment. No more confusion misunderstood and discussion.

By *urgyeMan
4 weeks ago

southampton and ealing

A person's sexual orientation is NOT chosen but arrived at genetically or due to upbringing. That some suppress their feelings is up to them and due to erstwhile attitude thanks to the Church which in turn influenced the legal system. So from suppression we have now gone to full openness and apart from a few bigots ( possibly suppressed homosexuals ) everyone seems happy and at ease with themselves and everyone else ?

Post new Message to Thread