Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Stories and Fantasies

First meeting..

Jump to newest

By *oxyBabes36 OP   Couple
4 weeks ago

Urmston

Last night, what a night. I was filled.. repeatedly!

I’d made contact with a rather delectable domineering dark soul..

Our first meeting.. I had just finished work on time for a change and made arrangements to meet a dominant character off here, we met at a nearby hotel, as I pulled up in my car my pussy twitched with nervousness but also excitement.

He’d already given me his room number via text, and I knew this was going to be a wild experience but just didn’t realise how wild. I knocked on the door and he pulled me in, I hadn’t uttered a word and kissed me, then told me off for being 2 minutes late, he looked me deep in my eyes and unzipped my uniform then pulled me towards the bathroom where he then tore my tights off and told me I was a bad girl, he removed my underwear while I watched on through the steamy mirror, stood behind me kissing my neck and stroking my pert nipples, he moved me towards the shower, I then stepped in to warm soothing droplets of water and he started to lather my whole body, he stood strong and hard behind me, then pushed me towards the cold tiles and there I stayed pinned with my breasts and face up against the wall while his big hard swelled cock slide in to my welcoming pussy, the cry of joy I had must have woken half the hotel. My cum just kept flowing, he grabbed my hair and pulled it backwards telling me once again how I had been such a bad girl that I needed to be punished while smacking my right cheek. After 10 minutes of intense fucking holding my hips, I was howling with pleasure, he told me how tight I was & how I needed to open up for him, like a flower, he started to get more and more stronger holding my hips with such force he came so deep inside me, as if he was filling my soul with absolute pleasure, I could feel his balls empty inside me, feeling his cum shot all the way down his shaft and into me, it was exhilarating & as expected, wild. He turned me round again pinned against the tiles while he lustfully lifted my left leg round his hip with his right arm while holding me so close in his left arm I could hardly breath, he was passionately kissing me on the lips then all round my neck, feeling his cock just on the outskirts of me all the while those soothing droplets of water continued running down our bodies and our juices running down my leg.. was sheer paradise.

We finally stepped out the shower after passionately kissing and fondling for a further twenty minutes, we got dry and he carried me into the bedroom, lay me down and placed my head on the pillow, kissed me then whispered “round 2 baby girl”. I quivered but in delight, as he moved down the bed and then parted my legs, I think at this point my ovaries were even quivering with delight too, he put his head between my thighs and started to clean me up, his tongue was amazing, he was so attentive to every part of me and I soon started cumming all over his tongue and his face which prolonged the clean up. What joy!

He then stood up and I could see his engorged cock ripe and ready, he started to work his way up the bed, kissing every inch of my body, making my body stretch and flinch with erotic goosebumps, eyes widened yet softened & my breathing became deeper and deeper, he said that I needed breeding and that he was the only one going to do it then asked if it was a good time for seeding, I smiled and replied “yes” with glowing excitement. Oh and how I was seeded.. this time in missionary, he held my hips with such power and prowess, deep inside me that I just knew he was trying to reach my soul again then he bent my left leg cradling my hip with one hand all the while holding my own hands above my head, fingers intertwined, fingers through mine as I squeezed his hands while he was deep inside me.. looking deep in his eyes letting him know all the pleasure he was creating, the beads of sweat pouring off each of us, I was losing myself.. I came so many times, he had told me if i was to Cum then he would stop and there was no way *This* could stop! I felt his thrusting intensify… I knew it was that time again & I was ready, oh so ready.. and at that point he said “you’re allowed to let it flow now, I’m filling you” while grasping at my hip and my restrained hands. His cock throbbing and I could feel every inch of him deep inside me… again that erotic sensation of feeling him empty everything he had, inside me.

A further three times followed and in many positions, I rode him till my cervix opened, he got me from behind holding those hips and not letting go while thrusting himself inside me, then he lay me face down onto the bed and this was it, he had prepped me well, my pussy swollen and swimming in our cum, I was ready for one last shot, and oh my… that shot was heavenly my body shuck and I screamed out with pleasure, I felt again his cum shot from his balls as they tensed and straight inside me, all the while holding my hands down beside me, he stayed in me for a further 5 minutes telling me not to move while he kissed the back of my neck, I loved every moment.

We played for around an hour just looking at each other, trying to rehydrated, smiling about the whole night and flirting, with lots of aftercare and plans for when we next meet.. it started to get light outside and I fell fast asleep in his arms with my head on his chest..

An hour later, I woke and wrote him a note to say Thank you for the night and that I couldn’t wait for our next meeting, I gathered my underwear and torn tights and put my uniform back on, he had woken at this point, walked up to me and slapped my bottom so hard it left his print and said “I’ll see you, very soon”. We kissed at the door and I left.

Vixen x

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *unForRunMan
4 weeks ago

North Ayrshire.

Wow

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *oxyBabes36 OP   Couple
4 weeks ago

Urmston

"Wow"

Is that a good Wow?