Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Stories and Fantasies

Fuck my wife

Jump to newest

By *iandbottom OP   Man
17 weeks ago

Norwich

So i cant get the thought of my wife being fucked by loads of men out of my head.

Gangbanged, fucked raw! Her pussy aching from all the cock and full of warm cum. The thought of guys getting hard over my wife really turns me on!

Anyone else have this fantasy? X

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *uga40Man
17 weeks ago

Hemel Hempstead

Love to see pic of her

By *ildmanYorksMan
17 weeks ago

Doncaster & Bembridge

"So i cant get the thought of my wife being fucked by loads of men out of my head.

Gangbanged, fucked raw! Her pussy aching from all the cock and full of warm cum. The thought of guys getting hard over my wife really turns me on!

Anyone else have this fantasy? X"

Is she up for this? It could be arranged...

By *anwhocan69Man
17 weeks ago

norwich

Wanted to see my ex wife fucked by loads of guys. Watched her a couple of time with a single guy. Was so hot

By *iandbottom OP   Man
17 weeks ago

Norwich

Nope, she has no idea.

By *ocktoplaywithMan
17 weeks ago

Derby

"So i cant get the thought of my wife being fucked by loads of men out of my head.

Anyone else have this fantasy? X"

Yes, I have the same fantasy all the time

By *live70Man
17 weeks ago

East Midlands

Anyone else have this fantasy? X

Yes, I have the same fantasy all the time "

Me too I'd love to watch my wife getting fucked hard and fast.. x

By *rettCoolMan
17 weeks ago

Dunfermline

Mmm ye definitely big fantasy of mine to watch her getting fcked

By *elrose57Couple
17 weeks ago

reading

well your on here looking for others, who is to say that while your out looking she is around her lovers house in his bed , her legs wide open as he feeds her full of his hard cock and fuckes her so hard and makes her cum like she has never cum before, then after hes filled her countless times with his semen, she puts her knickers back on and comes home to you, and first she kisses you having sucked his cock clean, and all the while her womb is being bathed in his spunk , lovely

Post new Message to Thread