Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Stories and Fantasies

Nice beach

Jump to newest

By *adger13 OP   Man
17 weeks ago

Faringdon

It was a sunny morning and I visited a well know nudist beach in Dorset. I settled down just inside the nude part of the beach. It was quite busy and lots of naked bodies on display paying in the sun.

I decided to go in the sea and see what I could see. I walked into the sea to waist deep. After a short while I noticed a young woman setting up on the other side of the nude area. She was about 30 and a nice figure. She was wearing a small bikini and made her way to the sea. I moved to the very edge of the dividing line. I was facing her making sure my cock was in and out of view with the waves. I spoke to her and she came over to chat to me. I said why don't you come over to the nude side? She replied she wasn't brave enough. I could see she was watching my cock coming and going with the waves. After a few minutes of conversation I invited her to join me on the beach. She returned to her things on the beach and sat there for a while. I thought it was worth a try but she wasn't coming to join me. I returned to my spot on the beach and dried off.

I was her looking over to me so I beckoned her to join me. To my surprise she gathered her things and walked over to me. She spread her towel next to me and sat down with me. I was pleased she came over but she was still wearing her bikini. I suggested she was a bit over dressed. She was very nervous and said I have never done this before. I said well at least take your top off and she agreed and undone her top and let it call off, exposing a lovely pair of firm round tits and nice big nipples which were now very erect. I felt my cock stirring. We continued to talk for a good few minutes. By now she was more relaxed and was running her hands over my chest and gradually getting closer to my cock which was by now getting quite erect. I was trying to cover my excitement. I said it's about time you removed the bikini bottoms. She stated at me for a few seconds then smiled. She then stood up in full view of everyone and put her thumbs on her hips and slid them inside her bottoms and slide them down to her ankles and kicked them off. She picked them up and three them on my face. She exploded a lovely firm round sex and as she turned to me I could see a perfectly trimmed pussy. She thanked me for encouraging her to go nude. She had always wanted too but was able to do it on her own.

By now we were both very aroused, she was stroking my cock and I was fingering her wet pussy. She said I want to suck your cock. With that we decided it would be better to go up into the same dunes. So we gathered our things and made our way to somewhere more suitable, carefully covering my hard cock.

We found a suitable spot and settled down. Making sure no one was around us. Straight away she took my cock in her mouth, it was so good. After a short time I told her to stop as I was going to cut but she didn't and I shot a big load in her mouth and she swallowed the lot.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *weetyorkieMan
17 weeks ago

york

I’ve had some fun on the beach before

By *knick45Man
17 weeks ago

Bristol

My biggest fantasy on a nudest beach. Anyone want to help make it cum truex

By *hrisukbishareCouple
16 weeks ago

Edinburgh

Fun. We love nude beaches

By *ragsterMan
16 weeks ago

Blackburn

I love nude beaches...wearing anything but a smile on a beach is so boring..

Once you've gone nude once....you'll do it again and again and again..

By (user no longer on site)
16 weeks ago

At the edge of the nude area you were pushing your luck

It's very much naturist on the beach, dunes are different

Post new Message to Thread