Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Stories and Fantasies

The first meet and subsequent meets

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
18 weeks ago

I had been chatting to Sara for just a short period of time we exchanged some pics and some short cam vids we both talked about having a a coffee meet with the point being put out there do not expect anything just an introduction to get to know one another and see if we connect

I met Sara at the designated time and location Sara had picked up coffees for us both I got in her car and WoW she looked stunning great in her pics but 100 times better in real life

As soon as I got in she put her finger on her cheek indicating she wanted me to kiss her and I did the feeling was electric sensations went through my entire body here I was kissing this beautiful lady

We chatted back and forth and the rain started pretty heavily we talked about some of our experiences and had a few laughs we were both very comfortable and enjoying each others company

I asked if I could kiss her but this time I wanted to kiss her on the lips and if I thought the sensation was elecowhen I kissed her cheek twice

Well when our lips touched our tongues began to explore each other’s mouths it was incredibly hot very sexy and Sara reciprocated every move I made she was loving it and so was I we kissed forever like we were lovers that had been apart for years I don’t know how long but it was long I didn’t want to stop but we did and when I saw her eyes she had a glow a look that said I want you

Sara said Wow you are such a great kisser I love kissing she said and said so do I we talked some more we kissed passionately again for longer this time we were both in awe of how great we both loved each others lips tongues the taste the electricity between us

We chatted again for a bit then I moved in to kiss her again we were so hot for each other I moved my hand to between her legs and started feeling her pussy through her pants

Sara said I think you’re trying to get at this and pulled her waistband out so I could get my hand inside her pants and then into her panty where I found Sara to be soaking wet I moved my finger up and down the length of her wonderful pussy it was so juicy I found Sara’s clut and began fingering her her clit he breathing became quicker she was moaning telling me to put my finger inside her I did and Wow she was sooo tight just like a young girl but she’s 47 I thought wow wait till my cock gets to meet Sara’s pussy

I began fingering Sara with more speed and pressure I was guaging her reaction to me we were kissing passionately more than the other couple times I kept up my assault on her clit with the aim of making her cum her breathing was very heavy and telling me to keep it up she was going to cum I did as I knew best to please a woman but doing my utmost best because I wanted Sara to like me I kept at Sara’s clit kissing passionately she said I’m cumming she began to tremble and shake beneath my hand and finger after Sara had calmed down a bit I removed my hand from inside her panties I lifted my hand to my face her scent was like a young girl very very sweet and then I tasted my finger an WowWowWow incredible is all I can say I’ve licked my pussies in my lifetime but Sara’s was the sweetest tasting ever

We talked some kissed some more and Sara had to go so we said our goodbyes

I forgot to mention the gift I brought Sara I gave her 2 pairs of panties and one thong

When I got home later in the day I had a series of pics from Sara modeling the panties and without

Wait till we meet for our second date stay tuned

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *iscoman7771000Man
18 weeks ago

birmingham

More please

By (user no longer on site) OP   
18 weeks ago

We’re meeting again next week I’ll post more she loved me writing abouryout coffee date

By *orgotten22Woman
18 weeks ago

out in the sticks in the north east england

Post new Message to Thread