Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Stories and Fantasies

The Woman In White

Jump to newest

By *ulieAndBeef OP   Couple
4 weeks ago

Manchester-ish

This is a true story from a club night we recently attended.

J

The couples' room is a massive centre bed with 3 double cubbies along either side. Mirrors line the far wall reflecting back all the action from the centre beds. Every bit of space is full when we first go in. A pile of bodies on the centre bed and every side bed filled with couples, threesomes and moresomes. We find a spot to stand near the door and enjoy the view.

Soon after, the first cubby near the door becomes free and we go in. We kiss passionately. He touches me through my lingerie, gently caressing until I'm gasping and then slowly he removes my bra and pants. The suspender belt, fishnet stockings and corset stay on. I am wearing a lace necklace with black chains that attach to nipple loops. My nipples are so sensitive in it and I'm told it looks amazing.

We decide on doggy style-facing the room so we can both watch while we're fucking. I come like that and he flips me onto my back. My head is at the edge of the bed and I can watch what's happening on the centre bed in the mirror. He lies between my legs and teases me with his tongue and fingers.

A couple enter the room talking quietly to each other. I hear her say "We're back in here again. It really is my favourite room." She walks past our cubby, all I can see is a pretty white teddy type dress and sexy legs. She says "she's cute." She pauses. "Oh she's really cute" I look up and realise she's talking about me. I look at her properly and she is very pretty. I smile at her and she gives me a questioning look. I nod. She bends down and gives me a soft kiss and says "Can I play?". I say "Yes please"

We kiss while she touches my breasts and nipples telling me how much she likes the chain. She joins us in the cubby and her partner watches. The combination of kissing, her touching and using her mouth on me, and B licking me soon proves too much. I come loud and hard. We kiss some more, smile and say our goodbyes.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *ornynhappy23Man
4 weeks ago

renfrewshireish

By (user no longer on site)
4 weeks ago

Did you meet again. I just need to know

By *ulieAndBeef OP   Couple
4 weeks ago

Manchester-ish

"Did you meet again. I just need to know "

I don't know who she is I posted on the event group chat to try to find out but nothing. It will remain a beautiful one off!

J

By *J GeminiTV/TS
4 weeks ago

Northumberland

Post new Message to Thread