Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Stories and Fantasies

The strip dancer

By *ove2-lick OP   Man
17 weeks ago

Worcester

Soon, Mari appeared at the end of the booth asking what Don and Mia wanted to drink. "A dance for Mia and give me a second to figure out what I want," Don replied without hesitation. Mari walked closer to Mia and started to take her blouse off. Mia could not help but stare at Mari's gorgeous breasts. For Mari's age, they were absolutely stunning with perfectly proportioned areolas. Mia couldn't help herself when Mari sat on help lap straddling her, "May I suck on them?"

Mari nodded shyly and kissed Mia again while slowly grinding on her lap. Mia kissed down Mari's neck, along her collarbone, and down her chest to her erect nipples. She cupped Mari's breast with her tiny hand and playfully pinched her nipple while flicking her tongue on the opposite one causing Mari to let out a soft moan.

Mari's moan was almost an invite for Don to join in on the fun. He grabbed her ass while Mia played with both nipples. Mari was getting horny. She stood up off Mia's lap after two songs and got on her knees in front of Mia's pussy. She kissed along Mia's waistline and pulled down the thong with her teeth as Don helped her on the sides. Once Mia's freshly shaven, pale pink pussy was on display Mari leaned in and kissed her clit and began flicking her tongue against it. With one hand Mia grabbed a handful of Mari's hair and with the other, she began stroking Don's hard, thick dick. She and Don both let out moans as Mari licked Mia's pussy and Mia stroke Don's dick. As Mia got close to orgasm, her moans got louder and her grip on Mia's hair and Don's dick got tighter. She let go of Don's dick as she grabbed her own breast and pinched her nipple, pushing her over the edge and causing her to cum. Don took this opportunity to slip a condom onto his dick.

Mari stood up wiping Mia's pussy juices from her mouth. Don pulled her onto his lap and immediately slipped his large dick into her wer pussy, making her moan. Mia bit her lip while watching Mari bounce up and down on Don's dick. She played with herself, edging everytime she was about to cum.

It did not take long for Mari to moan in ecstasy and cum all over Don. Don lifted her off and guided her onto the leather couch. "Your turn Babygirl," Don growled. Mia immediately stood up and Don growled again, "On your knees facing her." His voice yet again making Mia's pussy wet. She followed his directions.

Once on all fours, she leaned down and licked Mari's partially shaved pussy. She gently spread Mari's pretty pink lips and licked slowly from the tip of her clit, slowly circulating up and down, to her tight pussy hole. Mari tasted so good to Mia, she may not have been the bartender that Mia had in mind but damn she was so sexy. Don took off the condom he used with Mari and replaced it with a fresh one before thrusting as deep as he could into Mia. Mia let out a moan and gripped Mari's thighs. "Fuck!" was all Mia could manage to mutter between moans. Don was huge compared to her, his huge black dick filled her tiny, tight pussy. He grabbed a handful of her hair and began pumping in and out. Mia moaned louder with each thrust until her legs began shaking. "Fuck me, Daddy!"

Mari saw Don smile as he let out a moan himself and pumped three times extra hard before slumping over Mia's back. Both of them unable to move because his dick was throbbing in her clenching pussy with a condom full of his warm cum. Mia eased forward and Don moaned again, this time gripping Mia's hips.

Mari kissed Mia and began to get dressed. "Thank you guys!", Mari said without missing a beat giving Mia and Don one last kiss. "So what did you want to drink Don?"

"I'll take a bourbon and , oh, and a Fireball for Mia," Don replied.

Mia grabbed the money Don gave her earlier off the table and handed it to Mari, "Thank you Baby, I hope you had fun!"

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
Post new Message to Thread