Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Stories and Fantasies

Sex in the dark

Jump to newest

By *andjnortheast OP   Couple
4 weeks ago

saltburn

Have you ever had sex in the dark? I mean proper dark, where you can't see anything. Where you have essentially lost one of your senses.

We are currently on a cheap holiday in France. The bedroom is so dark, completely black. The blackout blind is amazing. At home we have curtains, it's dark but not completely dark.

Last night we lay in bed, both relaxing - her reading - usually smut, and me faffing on my phone, then we turned the lights out, the room was completely dark, we snuggled up together, as we always do, a nice spoon before sleep is always good. Depending on how tired she is, this can last between 10 seconds and 10 mins, before she pushes me away and rolls over - unless it leads to more, as they always said on the 'amazing' Geordie shore, spooning leads to forking...

Last night was different, we snuggled, then she rolled over quite quickly, but on to her back, normally she rolls away on to her front, and then she said the words I love to hear, 'go down on me,' now normally I mock protest and suggest either she goes down on me, or she sits on my face, but in reality I love going down on her. Ps sometimes my protestations work and she either goes down on me, or she sits on my face - but that's another story.

In the pitch black everything was by touch (and sound) only, I could hear her, and feel the covers and bed move as she removed her small pj shorts, so I took the hint to remove my boxer shorts.

I began to kiss my way down her body from her lips, to her chest, to the place I knew she wanted me.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *andN987Couple
4 weeks ago

north east

"Have you ever had sex in the dark? I mean proper dark, where you can't see anything. Where you have essentially lost one of your senses.

We are currently on a cheap holiday in France. The bedroom is so dark, completely black. The blackout blind is amazing. At home we have curtains, it's dark but not completely dark.

Last night we lay in bed, both relaxing - her reading - usually smut, and me faffing on my phone, then we turned the lights out, the room was completely dark, we snuggled up together, as we always do, a nice spoon before sleep is always good. Depending on how tired she is, this can last between 10 seconds and 10 mins, before she pushes me away and rolls over - unless it leads to more, as they always said on the 'amazing' Geordie shore, spooning leads to forking...

Last night was different, we snuggled, then she rolled over quite quickly, but on to her back, normally she rolls away on to her front, and then she said the words I love to hear, 'go down on me,' now normally I mock protest and suggest either she goes down on me, or she sits on my face, but in reality I love going down on her. Ps sometimes my protestations work and she either goes down on me, or she sits on my face - but that's another story.

In the pitch black everything was by touch (and sound) only, I could hear her, and feel the covers and bed move as she removed her small pj shorts, so I took the hint to remove my boxer shorts.

I began to kiss my way down her body from her lips, to her chest, to the place I knew she wanted me."

This sounds amazing. Enhanced senses...we are gonna try this

By *b202299Man
4 weeks ago

A...

Closest would be when I met a couple about 15 years ago and I was blindfolded before the fun started. The blindfold stayed on the whole time so I dont know who was giving me the bj and wanking me. One thing I can say for sure was that it was the lady that had been sitting on my cock

Post new Message to Thread