Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Stories and Fantasies

Massage fantasy

Jump to newest

By *hoco_strawberries OP   Couple
4 weeks ago

Kent

Over the bank holiday weekend, me and the mrs were both lucky enough to book in a nice trip in a spa we’ve always wanted to visit.

Part of the package was a 60mins couples massage. Little did we know that this massage would be done by two male masseurs (we were expecting a masseur and masseuse). It was a very hot experience- stripping off and seeing the mrs be massaged by another male. The best part was catching him take a peak at her as he asked her to turn onto her front! Other than that, not much happened but the mrs has since admitted her nipples were getting very hard (poking through the cloth covering her), she was getting very wet through the disposable knickers she was wearing and she was hoping he’d have a grab of her tits and ass. We’ve both been very turned on by the experience and hope next time it leads to a bit more than a cheeky peak

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *meandyouCouple
4 weeks ago

up north

I love this fantasy. I’d love to watch a proffesional masseur give my wife a massage as I watched. Even an innocent one would be so sexy to watch.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
Post new Message to Thread