Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Stories and Fantasies

Just a little mmf fantasy

Jump to newest

By *eepBlueSea OP   Man
4 weeks ago

sandy place

The door opened and I was greeted by a grinning Dave.

Hi mate, he said, hope traffic wasn't too bad. Come on in.

I walked into the house and was guided towards the living room.

Claire will be down soon, she's just getting ready.

I sat on the couch and leant back, hoping it's comfort would relieve some of the nerves I was feeling.

Dave came and sat next to me. Don't worry mate, we all get nervous he laughed.

The door opened and in walked Claire looking perfectly like her pictures.

Her blond hair fell onto her shoulders which were exposed by the strapless summery dress she was wearing..a dress that clung to her curves , a dress that was cut very low and framed her delicious cleavage, a dress that was short enough to leave her plump thighs on display.

She walked over and sat on the other side of me and she put an arm around me and kissed me gently on the cheek. Pleased to meet you at last, she said and with a laugh, she leant into the corner of the couch, kicked her sandals off, swang her legs around and put her feet up onto my lap.

Gorgeous isn't she Dave said as he reached over and started stroking her calves and feet.

Yes mate, your a lucky man! Was the only response I could muster as I watched as his hands slid further up her legs, pushing he dress up and exposing more of those juicy thick thighs.

I could feel her feet wriggling in my lap, pressing and teasing my cock as it got harder and harder.

I think he's enjoying himself dave, Claire laughed.

Ha ha, Dave laughed as he stood up and unzipped his jeans, reached inside his boxer shorts and pulled out his enormous, hard cock. Me too!

Claire's little feet wrapped around his big cock. Her painted nails curled around his shaft and she started to slowly wank him inches from my face.

Oh, you like that do you? Claire asked with a grin.

Yes, I replied and smiled at her.

How much do you like it? She asked.

I leant over and struggled with my belt but once I had that undone, my jeans were open and my cock was out in seconds!

She placed one of her feet against my cock and I took it in my hands and started to rub my cock against her gorgeous, sexy foot. Dave was doing the same with her other foot and Claire was just lying there on the couch smiling and watching us. He legs open and her dress pushed up. As we were watching, she lifted her dress further to reveal her beautiful, neatly trimmed pussy.

You enjoying the show guys? She asked as her hand moved towards her pussy and she started to stroke her herself.

She placed 2 fingers into herself and then offered them to me. I moved over and sucked the juice off her fingers..

I know I am, she chortled......

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *ocktoplaywithMan
4 weeks ago

Derby

By *ark_sentinelCouple
4 weeks ago

Andover

By *eepBlueSea OP   Man
4 weeks ago

sandy place

Dave laughed and, letting go of her foot, he pushed her thighs further apart before he dropped to his knees between her open legs. Placing a hand on either side of her pussy, he opened her up. We could see her wetness. He leaned over and buried his face into her, pushing his tongue inside her as deep as he could.

He came up with a wet face and said she taste amazing mate. You should try. I didn't need asking twice!

I joined Dave between her thighs, he legs spread wide open. I ran my tongue along the inside of her thigh, slowly savouring the moment before my nose brushed against her pussy and my tongue started slowly exploring her. Dave was right. she did taste amazing.

Right you two. Clothes off! Clare said as she pushed us away, stood up and pulled her dress up over her head.

She was now standing before us. Naked apart from the polish on her nails and the jewellery and makeup she was wearing.

She looked incredible stood there. About 5ft, mid 50's, wavy blonde hair, large heavy breasts, juicy arse, wide hips, thick thighs, small cute feet. Everything a man needs to have a hell of a good time.

Whilst I was taking in the beauty of Clare, Dave wasted no time getting naked. Before I realised, he was stood next to her. His large frame made her look tiny. She dropped to her knees and Dave pushed his cock into her open mouth. What you waiting for mate? Dave said.

My clothes were off quicker than I can explain and within seconds I was stood next to Dave. Clare took Dave's cock out of her mouth and just knelt there looking up at us with a naughty grin on her face.

She took a cock in each hand and started wanking us both. Occasionally, she would lean over and give one of us a little lick or a suck, but mainly, she just seemed happy watching both cocks get wanked. She then rubbed our cocks together and laughed. I love doing that! She said before asking Is that ok with you?

The smile on my face was the only answer she needed but I somehow managed to say yes anyway.

Dave laughed and put his arm

around me. Good man! He said. Your in for a treat!

Clare rubbed the heads of our cocks together, squeezing them together whilst she wanked us. The feeling was intense but nothing compared to when she opened her mouth wide and managed to get those lovely lips around both of our cocks at once.

We were in heaven as we stood there enjoying feeling her tongue work it's way around out cocks in her mouth. She started to wank us both again whilst never letting go with her lips. Her tongue constantly trying to find new places to busy itself. Dave said I don't want to cum just yet and pulled himself out of her mouth. She released me and told me to lie down.

I lay down on the floor and she straddled over me, he face at my crotch and her critch at my face.

Wait til you taste how wet she gets from sucking cock! Dave said as she slid her body along mine until her pussy was over my mouth. She lowered herself onto my face, her pussy almost dripping. My tongue slid inside her and she started to grind onto me. I wrapped my arms around her and pulled her body against mine. I could feel her large breasts and nipples pressing I to my stomach and her breath on my hard cock. I felt a hand on my cock guiding it into her mouth and she started sucking me in time to her grinding. Then I felt her lift up her arse and pussy away from my face. I look up and see Dave's rubbing the head of his cock against her open pussy just inches above me face. I watch as he gently pushes into her and her pussy takes first his head and then slowly, inch by inch, his shaft until he is buried deep inside her. She arches her back and positions herself back over my face. Only her clit is accessible now so, as Dave slowly fucks her, I tilt my head back and I watch her getting stretched and fucked as I draw circles around her clit with my tongue.....

By *ark_sentinelCouple
4 weeks ago

Andover

By *P69erMan
4 weeks ago

Tamworth

By *rgar27Man
4 weeks ago

Bognor Regis

By *laric - AlphaMan
4 weeks ago

Stoke on Trent

By *oodtimes2016Man
4 weeks ago

Huddersfield

By *emorefridaCouple
4 weeks ago

La la land

That was great

By *rummy2020Man
4 weeks ago

Birmingham

By *eepBlueSea OP   Man
4 weeks ago

sandy place

All I could see was Dave's big hard cock covered thrusting in and out of Clare just inches above my face..his big heavy balls were slapping against her and his shaft was dripping in her juices. Sometimes, some would drip off his cock into my waiting mouth and I would be reminded how good Clare tastes.

Dave's thrusts were getting firmer and faster and Clare was responding by quietly moaning with a mouthful of my cock. Suddenly Clare began to shake and she took her mouth off my cock and said don't stop to Dave!

Her thighs tightened around my head and I could feel them shaking slightly. The shaking increased until her whole body was shaking.

Dave was past the point of no return now and he started fucking her hard and deep with such force that he whilst body was sliding up and down line with every thrust.

I'm going to cum Dave shouted and I felt flare push back into him to get as much inside her as she could.

With a grunt, Dave pulled her arse into him and filled her pussy up with his cum. Clare came at the same time, letting a little scream of pleasure out as her body first spasmed on top of me as her muscles contracted and her back arched, before collapsing on top on me panting and almost purring to herself.

Then she sat up and slid her dripping pussy back over my face, covering me in both her and Dave's juices..I was in heaven. She positioned her pussy over my mouth and lowered onto me.

I opened up my mouth wide and my tongue went inside her, into her freshly fucked, dipping with cum pussy and I just lay there as my mouth filled up with them both, my tongue searching for more, making sure her pussy was as beautiful and clean as when I first walked in.

By *ark_sentinelCouple
4 weeks ago

Andover

By *astbourne coupleCouple
4 weeks ago

Eastbourne

Great so far

Post new Message to Thread