Back to forum list
Back to Stories and Fantasies

Night out Part 2

Jump to newest

By *ndy197440 OP   Man
4 weeks ago

southport

Read part 1 first…….it got too big to carry on the original thread

Sammy continued to stay upright as my fingers teased her, I could tell from her breathing how worked up she was getting.

‘You are getting me all kinds of worked up here you buggar’ was all sammy could say

A few moments later I released my hand from her knickers, which allowed sammy to move, and she made the decision to climb onto the bed, but stay on all fours, with her arse facing me, an invitation if ever I needed one.

She looked round and smiled at me with a really naughty look in her eyes, and without her saying anything, I knew what she wanted me to do.

I placed my fingers inside the waistband of her leggings and pulled them down over her knickers which were full knickers, covering her arse, but they had sheer material so her cheeks and arse crack became visible as soon as i pulled the leggings down.

i continued to pull the leggings down over her arse and then off completely, leaving her in just her sheer knickers.

By now she was resting on her elbows, her arse right in the air. my hands caressed her cheeks once more over her knickers.

I then slowly peeled her knickers down, revealing her arse cheeks in the flesh, and I placed light kisses on each as they became free of her knickers.

Her knickers were soon half way down her thighs , allowing my hand to trace its way down her bum, and all the way to the neatly shaven lips of her pussy. After gently teasing her lips, and feeling the moisture there, I couldn’t resist my next move.

Kneeling down meant that I was at eye level with her on the bed, and her arse was now centimetres from my face.

I used my hands to gently part her arse cheeks, this not only brought those lovely pussy lips into clear view, but also that of her little pink bud of her arsehole.

I moved my head forwards and took its first proper taste of those lips, my tongue at first making light touches along the length of her lips and teasing her clit. sammy involuntarily pushed back against my face, my tougue and mouth pushed against her pussy.

I decided to tease further, my tongue moving up her lips, and then to the outside of her arsehole, just teasing around the edges.

‘You really are a naughty boy, but dont fuckin stop’ was all I could hear from Sammy!

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *rgar27Man
4 weeks ago

Bognor Regis

Glad this is continuing

By *ndy197440 OP   Man
4 weeks ago

southport

https://m.fabswingers.com/forum/stories/1573702

Here is part 1 - worth reading before this one!

Post new Message to Thread