Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Stories and Fantasies

Guy at the gym spa and health club

Jump to newest

By *uckmyclit22 OP   Couple
5 weeks ago

grimsby

Well it was a interesting visit to the gym this time . Does anyone wanna know more

(closed, thread got too big)

Reply privately

By *immo1867Man
5 weeks ago

Chesterfield

Of course

Reply privately

5 weeks ago

grimsby

Well we had been going to this spa healthclub for a few years now and you always have a look at the girls and boys as you do my fella just saying to me your a right perve you I just giggled and said well you've gotta have a look haven't you.

Shall I carry on ?

Reply privately

By *ussetlickerMan
5 weeks ago

Nuneaton

Please continue.

Reply privately

5 weeks ago

grimsby

Well as I continued to have my little perv I started to notice a guy watching me and making eye contact alot I was obviously with my ex partner at that time he'd watch me whenever I was entering or leaving the pool area he always smiled I started to notice the outline and bulge of this man's cock well he was about 24 /25 he would often sit across wrong me in the steam room sometimes the bench below in the sauna he was quite good looking confident bit of a dad bod but attractive and funny .

Reply privately

5 weeks ago

grimsby

Should I continue

Reply privately

By *immo1867Man
5 weeks ago

Chesterfield

Absolutely

Reply privately

By *eenriderMan
5 weeks ago

bristol

"Should I continue "

Don’t stop

Reply privately

By *ucksguy2000Man
5 weeks ago

aylesbury

Reply privately

By *rgasm4u69Man
5 weeks ago

Warrington

Reply privately

By *j47Man
5 weeks ago

limerick

Reply privately

5 weeks ago

grimsby

Well me and the fella was going regular and this lad kept catching my eye I could see him watching Mr in the gym as I was squatting and in the treadmill but when I caught him stareing he'd look away I then went in the gym sat in the hottub which isn't big and 5 mins later he came in could see his manhood in the shorts he had on it looked thick and a decent size he came and sat across from me in the hottub x

Reply privately

By *ucksguy2000Man
4 weeks ago

aylesbury

Reply privately

By *ip73Man
4 weeks ago

Stanwell

keep going good so far

Reply privately

By *midsfabguyMan
4 weeks ago

WMids

Nice

Reply privately

By *oth0712Man
4 weeks ago

cambridge

Reply privately

By *icurious69jockMan
4 weeks ago

north east lincs

Reply privately

4 weeks ago

grimsby

As he sat across from me in hottub I kept noticing him starting at my boobs but he was trying so hard to make it not look obvious which made it more obvious I we put the bubbles on in the hottub and I caught his leg with my foot totally be accident and I apologised he said don't worry abit small in here lol I said yes it is we had a little conversation asked how.lomg I'd been going I explained and that I was with the fella chatted abit longer then the fella entered and went in the sauna asked me if I was coming in I said yes I turned to get on the hottub I turned to make sure my ass went as close to his face as slow as I could x

Reply privately

By *ack653Man
4 weeks ago

erskine

Please keep.it going

Reply privately

4 weeks ago

grimsby

I went and sat in the sauna with the fella he said have you got a new friend I said ahh no just chatt as you do the sauna filled up the lad remained in the hottub when he got out I could see he had a semi erect it was hard for him to hide this guy has been blessed he quickly entered the steam room with that my fella headed for the pool to have a swim so I thought I may head in the steam room there was about 4 people in there so everyone was quiet about 5 minutes passed them the outhers left just leaving us.

Reply privately

By *oth0712Man
4 weeks ago

cambridge

Reply privately

By *ragsterMan
4 weeks ago

Blackburn

Reply privately

4 weeks ago

grimsby

Well as it was just us he said hello again I said it's quite hot in here today he said yeah it was little conversation it's dark in steam room with little lights he said that's your fella then I said yes. Then was abit quiet kept seeing him stareing on my chest then looking away as I caught him I loved the idea he found me attractive x I then put one leg up on the side with my legs spread I could see him keep glancing his eyes down there I knew I had him then after 5 mins I said ahh swim and a sauna for me I got up re positioning the front of my bikini bottoms maybe giving a slight peek then turned round and pulled my bikini bottoms up further my my ass cheeks to bounce I said see you later he quietly said yeah see you soon x

Reply privately

By *usie pTV/TS
4 weeks ago

taunton

Reply privately

By *reenlanerCouple
4 weeks ago

bournemouth

Hope this continues

Reply privately

4 weeks ago

grimsby

The young pup kept a close eye on me and we went maybe a week or so later the fella was training in the gym I had just bought sone new gym wear the really showed off my ass and body I noticed the guy had just finished training gave me a smile walked off the gym floor I thought yeah he's heading there I said to the mr I'm going to head for a swim now he said okay carried on doing his thing.then I went got changed shaved My pussy at the changing rooms he was in the hottub talking to a few friends of his there wasn't much room but I got in sat next to him with me sat on a angle the bubbles were going so ypu could not see what was happening under the water he said hello made little conversation but when I got the chance I was putting my ass against his leg a few times I did I felt him grab my ass cheek firmly a few times I thought I've really got him him I said right that will do be pulling my bottons between my ass again as I left the hotub.

Reply privately

4 weeks ago

grimsby

It's making me so horny just even re living x

Reply privately

By *reenlanerCouple
4 weeks ago

bournemouth

"It's making me so horny just even re living x "

Reply privately

By *ary1001xMan
4 weeks ago

Hillsborough

Keep going

Reply privately

4 weeks ago

grimsby

I thought wow I really do have him I went and sat in the steam room it's tinted we could see out you couldn't see in he was still talking to his friends in the tub I had a little rub of my pussy but then someone came in so that stopped all I could think of was yeah what a tease I am he got up he had the shortest shorts I'd ever seen on but baggy he came sat across from me in the steamroll no words spoken insat there again legs wide open him not taking his eyes off my crotch area unless I caught him the outher person left then it was quiet was just enjoying the steam room all of a sudden I looked as he raised his leg wide apart I could see just a huge bulge in these shorts I mean I've always been lucky my men 7 plus but I glanced round again his cock appeared hanging down the side on his thigh soft it was thick so thick and I couldn't belive the length x

Reply privately

4 weeks ago

grimsby

God I don't know if I can carry on x

Reply privately

By *hull23Man
4 weeks ago

hull

Please do

Reply privately

4 weeks ago

grimsby

Right at this point I knew he was teasing me back and this was the biggest cock thickest I'd ever seen and it was soft I couldn't stop stareing him looking at the wall with at grin he then looked so I looked away when I glanced it was away then someone entered my clit was throbbing so I moved my little pink bottoms to the side exposing my pussy my outer leg there so the outher older lady couldn't see what I was doing he glanced down saw my pussy I looked him dead in the eyes I started rubbing my finger over my clit within seconds his huge member started to raise in those shorts I couldn't belive it it was that bighe tucked his knees up to his chest I laughed pulled my panties aside again then he said ilk catch you soon putting his huge dick past my face. Cat and mouse

Reply privately

By *ary1001xMan
4 weeks ago

Hillsborough

Go on u can cum afterwards....thinking of us wanking over you

Reply privately

4 weeks ago

grimsby

"Go on u can cum afterwards....thinking of us wanking over you "
not my thing

Reply privately

By *icurious69jockMan
4 weeks ago

north east lincs

Reply privately

4 weeks ago

grimsby

He went straight in the hottub bubbles on massive smile on his face I then proceed to leave the steamroom I went sat across from him in hottub he put the bubbles on asked how my day was going I put my foot between his legs on his dick it felt so huge in the end I Said go on how big he said between 9.3 .9.5 I said jesus my fella was 8.8 and you seem alot bigger nothing like his girth I said I bet your Mrs loves you he said I haven't had one for a year. 3 people got in so we had to move round the bubbles stopped the water was visible the lads shorts raising past his belly button form to attention luckily they was old so dint pay attention too the bubbles went back on so I couldn't help but put my hand up them shorts I could possibly fit 3 hands on this lads member I said wow you really are big he said yeah but puts girls off sometimes he then went on to say I've got a very cute pussy and how he'd like to bury his face in there and how tight I looked I let go of his cock turned to a angle I left him grav my ass I was loving in caressing it then he moved and put his hands under my bottoms playing with my pussy my face must of shown I was so horny it felt so good the outhers left he then put two fingers in me and entering then slowly feel in the water wasn't the best then my fella entered the spa room his fingers still deep in me.

Reply privately

By *oth0712Man
4 weeks ago

cambridge

Reply privately

By *ew kent coupleCouple
4 weeks ago

Lb

Where's this gym and does he still go hehe

Reply privately

By *iquor247Man
4 weeks ago

wirral

Reply privately

4 weeks ago

grimsby

Haha yes but I haven't been for a while I went last week for first time in a while he was leaving as I was going in and yes grimsby

Reply privately

By *ew kent coupleCouple
4 weeks ago

Lb

Dam, Grimsby is soooooo far away

Reply privately

By *icurious69jockMan
4 weeks ago

north east lincs

Reply privately

4 weeks ago

grimsby

The bubbles stopped as soon as he walked in the lad pulled his fingers out so quick it hurt a little the fella came and joined us then we went in the sauna 10 mins later the guy walked in sat on the bench bellow me all I kept thinking was just tunr round and eat my cunt bit knew it's impossible the fella left the room said I'm off to get ready I said if be there soon said cya later to the guy on the bench bellow me I shuffled forward so that my pussy was so close to the back of his head he turned round sucked and licked the front of my bikini pants then the I was really honrny but the guys came and said they was closing in 15 mins so we had to vacate I was showering in the disabled changing room as the womans was closed for cleaning which the walls are paper thin I could hear there conversations x

Reply privately

By *icurious69jockMan
4 weeks ago

north east lincs

Reply privately

By *ary1001xMan
4 weeks ago

Hillsborough

so horny

Reply privately

By *ince163Man
4 weeks ago

Birmingham

Really hot story this.

Reply privately

By *ragsterMan
4 weeks ago

Blackburn

Reply privately

By *iquor247Man
4 weeks ago

wirral

Reply privately

4 weeks ago

grimsby

Does anyone wanna hear what they was saying x

Reply privately

By *ew kent coupleCouple
4 weeks ago

Lb

Yes!!

Reply privately

4 weeks ago

grimsby

Well as I just entered and locked the door I heard him say have you seen that blonde in there wow she's fire and he was explaining what had gone on and he said fuck her pussy is so neat and cute she had me solid but her fella is always with her lucky bastard there was a big 6ft3 black guy he always used to chat too and I heard him say yeah her ass is unreal I'd pound her into next week full of it I heard the lad go fucking he'll sam you'd kill her with yours well no guessing he was a bbc but I had never seen him in the spa before only in the gym as I went to turn the shower on I heard my fella and his friend speaking and he said fucking he'll mate she that one from the sauna the outher day I got chatting with her and she sucked me off in the steamroom at this point I wasn't bothered at all but I wasn't ready for what happend on the next visit xx

Reply privately

By *untimefarmerMan
4 weeks ago

york

Im joining that gym ????

Reply privately

By *iquor247Man
4 weeks ago

wirral

Reply privately

By *orkiepud_69Couple
4 weeks ago

Scarborough

Reply privately

4 weeks ago

grimsby

We headed to the gym as normal about a week later this time he wasn't there so just went about as normal and we headed to the changing room as normal I said come in here quick feeling abit naughty so we did there was 2 entrances to the disabled one in the corridor and one to the spa I went and locked the top one he did the bottom I sucked my fella off he said we're going to get caught and said I best go back in the mens so he did he said best lock this door so I said yeah I will at the point I'd just put lots of shaving foam over my pussy to have a shave was abit prickly few minutes went by I forgot to lock the door then I popped my head out heard the door lock round the corner stepped the 6.2 black guy he was absoultley huge his head hanging not for of his knee my pussy still with shaving foam rasor in hand .

Reply privately

4 weeks ago

grimsby

Is that enough today or do I carry on x

Reply privately

By *M1712Man
4 weeks ago

bude

Do carry on.

Reply privately

By *untimefarmerMan
4 weeks ago

york

More please

Reply privately

4 weeks ago

grimsby

As he stood there I could not take my eyes of his cock I said urhh sorry the ladies was too full he said no I'm sorry I should of knocked smiling he said what are you doing there I said feeling embarrassed just shaving my legs I said I thought it was your pussy you was shaving you said to your mr I went oh yes that too I felt so awarkward he don't come any closer but then said am I okay to come down I was yeah that's fine awarkwardly I pet the shower curtain round there was a shower right next to me he sat down oh the bench he said how's the shaving going is she looking nice and neat I was sat on the chair ment for disabled shaving my pussy I said yeah she's nearly there like totally wtf is going on I have to be honest still in shock about his size he said you shouldn't hide that perfect ass and body that ass is ever black man's dream I laughed and he pulled the curtain round he sat there playing with this huge cock while admiring my body he said carry on so I shaved my pussy his massive cock starting to stand more on edge i knew it wasn't long till they wete closing I just finished shaving and began to wash myself him still there watching playing x

Reply privately

By *ames683Man
4 weeks ago

east devon

Reply privately

By *orkiepud_69Couple
4 weeks ago

Scarborough

Reply privately

By *ipplebarnyMan
4 weeks ago

milton keynes

Reply privately

4 weeks ago

grimsby

Well I looked at my watch it was 9.33 it closed at 10 usually out of changing rooms at 9.45 I said they will deffo he checking soon I was in 2 minds this was hot he said do you mind if I shower next to you I said no of course not my eyes glanced black over he was fully hard very thick very big like unreal big he grabbed his man washers leathered up in soap everywhere he just kept saying mmm at this point he took the chair I was using I was facing the wall my back to him he said that ass girl I couldn't resist giving it a wiggle a bounce and giggled with that's I heard a knock at the door it was my bf how long love I said wait in car I'll be 5 he said hurry up I really knew time was tickling I mean what should I doo I was really feeling horny I dropped my shampoo so I bent over to puck it up all I heard is wow that's some pussy so I shook my ass I just felt him slap my ass it felt good I then said I carnt belive the size of your cock he said do you like I said yeah he said you ever had a black guy I said no he said would you try I said it'd destroy me I was quite tight he asked if he could wash my back I let him then I returned the favour he pulled me in then just stuck his tongue down my throat picked me up I could feel his huge cock pressing against me I was like wow that's new with that a knock at the door come on where closing up I was like dam he walked off towel back on see you soon beautiful he said.

Reply privately

By *untimefarmerMan
4 weeks ago

york

Wow

Reply privately

By *appyChap91Man
4 weeks ago

Hull

Love this

Reply privately

By *rgasm4u69Man
4 weeks ago

Warrington

Reply privately

4 weeks ago

grimsby

I got out and the fella went where have you been have you got any pussy left I said yeah was enjoying my shower that's all then I see the black man leave he was wearing grey joggers he was in his car next to us even my bf said jesus look at the size of him it was clearly noticeable he smiled and drove off I said now who's the perv he said that rip you in 2 babe I just laughed yes most likely I was heading back to work for the week that night in bed I could help bit think of both the guys I mean I loved the chemistry between me and the white guy but the black alpha was so sexy and the biggest thing I'd ever seen I couldn't sleep so I went down stairs I was 19 at the time had about 3 cocks in my life I searched bbc tight pussy I watched a video 5 mins later I squitred all over I hit the tv I was so pent up I went upstairs just got my bfws cock out started giving him the sloppiest blowjob deepthroat he came the quickest I'd ever known he was like jesus what's up with you I just jumped on his face slamming my pussy against his mouth I came and squirted in no time at all then he bent me over fucked me hard he was really shocked.then I had a browse on love hone I ordered a 14 inch extra girth dildo lots of lube .

Reply privately

4 weeks ago

grimsby

Is it to drawn out now or more x

Reply privately

By *aidbackcpleCouple
4 weeks ago

nr stockton

No it's good

Reply privately

By *ary1001xMan
4 weeks ago

Hillsborough

Brilliant

Reply privately

By *untimefarmerMan
4 weeks ago

york

Best story on here. Im hooked and might start local gym ????

Reply privately

4 weeks ago

grimsby

"Best story on here. Im hooked and might start local gym ????"
it's all 1000% true

Reply privately

By *untimefarmerMan
4 weeks ago

york

"Best story on here. Im hooked and might start local gym ???? it's all 1000% true"

Sat on edge of seat eager for more

Reply privately

By *rgasm4u69Man
4 weeks ago

Warrington

Reply privately

4 weeks ago

grimsby

Well my dildo arrive 2 days later it was way bigger then I anticipated I had dildos but like 8 9 inches but I couldn't stop thinking anyway I tried it with the fella it hurt even with mass amounts of lube I was struggling only the tip I was more horny then ever he was loving it.

I.got a early unexpected finish from work I though maybe ill go for a swim trip to the gym I went hit the treadmill for 10 mind ad I stopped the black guy was on the bikes stareing at me smiling I couldn't help but smile I went to do my squats he came over and started doing the weights next to me fixated on my ass well that was it time for My hotub and swim I got changed I was a little stubbly I though now or after I thought after it's only 4.45 plenty of time I entered the spa room there was my white friend smiling so happy to see me I sat down said hello we chatted he said could he have my Snapchat I said sorry I have a partner I'm not like that I said rather keep things quiet next thing I said I'm going in the steam room are you coming he said only If you walk first I laughed made sure my made my ass bounce it was quiet we entered the steam room he said how about I eat that tight little cunt for real I reached down below I said she's abit stubbly atm he said that's not a problem I said I've got a better idea let's see how quick I can get you hard he dropped his shorts his impressive cock semi erect I exposed my pussy rubbing my clit I watched his big cock spring into life I moved closer he started rubbing my cunt it was so good I ended up kissing him he said gotta be careful don't wanna gey banned I pulled his hand away as he started to enter his fingers in mee I said not a fan of fingers I grabbed his cock it was so big we heard the spa door go we quickly arranged ourselfs I knew how horny I was so I left and got in hottub of course it had to be the next person to enter was sam 6.2 hung black sexy ripped as he'll outline of his massive dick as he's approaching the hottub he goes hello beautiful and sits across from me I could help but put the bubbles on and rub his massive cock with my foot our white friend joined us in the hottub x

Reply privately

4 weeks ago

grimsby

For for spelling as I'm rubbing one out while typing

Reply privately

By *untimefarmerMan
4 weeks ago

york

What brand of gym is it ??. Going to join my local one

Reply privately

By *ary1001xMan
4 weeks ago

Hillsborough

Reply privately

By *rgasm4u69Man
4 weeks ago

Warrington

Reply privately

4 weeks ago

grimsby

Both guys were In the hotube the white guy more shy the black man which his name was Sam the white guy was called rick sam just came out with yeah her pussy is good you was right before saying her ass I'd fire I'd went red so did rick I mean I'd just been rubbing his dick with my foot in the spa it was so awarkward I just left and went into the sauna shortly after rick came in said sorry about that I said ahh I heard you talking kind of a turn on to be honest more people started to come and rick left nothing much happend but as he did sam came and joined me in the sauna.

Reply privately

4 weeks ago

grimsby

Anyone still here x

Reply privately

By *ivelifefunMan
4 weeks ago

bristol

Reply privately

4 weeks ago

grimsby

Well there he was sam in all his glory he said sorry if that made you uncomfortable I said no just awarkward as I was getting abit naughty with him too he said I guessed but if your not fast your last I couldn't help but giggle he asked where's the mr today I said ahh I've come alone and there was quite a few people coming and going so was normal conversation flowing then I was shocked I looked at the time I though jesus I've been here hours I said I best go he said ahh just relax then we decided to go to the steam room we was the only 2 left in the spa sam said that was mega got wasn't It I just said yes it was actrullay and I said maybe your friend is a little jealous I said yeah bit why nothing has happend yet sam stood up and pulled his massive cock put smiling you like this big black cock don't you I just said yeah it's hot I carnt belive how big you are he said hold put your hand which I did the weight of.his cock alone i was lime wow sam told me to lay on my back in the steam room bench I did sam got too his knees slowing working his way holding my leg in the air I was like I'm not ready I'm abit fluffy atm he said that's fine baby I said I carnt I'm going to shave he said go in the disabled again leave the bottom door open let's try that again I just said okay my clit and pussy tnrobbing thinking am I going to take this bbc he stood and pulled his dick out again why don't you give this a little kiss moving closer to my face I grabbed his cock it was growing and getting stiffer I kissed it bit I couldn't resist that was it I opened my mouth amd started to suck his manhood I was so honny I heard sam in a soft voice that's good baby take that black dick filthy little slut with that sam grabbed my head and shoved his dick I gagged as my eyes rolled his dick covered in drool it was getting so hard he pulled out my mouth said see you in 5 leave the door open x

Reply privately

By *irexMan
4 weeks ago

Hertford

Very hot, not just in the sauna- looking forward to the rest

Reply privately

By *oth0712Man
4 weeks ago

cambridge

Reply privately

By *icurious69jockMan
4 weeks ago

north east lincs

Reply privately

By *rgasm4u69Man
4 weeks ago

Warrington

Reply privately

By *ames683Man
4 weeks ago

east devon

Wow

Reply privately

By *ensual4playMan
4 weeks ago

glasgow

Reply privately

By *ick007Man
4 weeks ago

Corby

Reply privately

By *ary1001xMan
4 weeks ago

Hillsborough

Reply privately

By *kpiercedCouple
4 weeks ago

walsall

Reply privately

By *nlyme40Man
4 weeks ago

Rugeley

Reply privately

By *ampshirecouple11Couple
4 weeks ago

Romsey

Reply privately

By *ucksguy2000Man
4 weeks ago

aylesbury

Reply privately

4 weeks ago

grimsby

I said okay I was excited but also nervous emotions was running high also a bit guilty as I knew rick was really wanting me I mean I had the had this massive bbc cock in my mouth I mean my fella was so good at oral like really goid he could get me so wet and make me cum then fuck me so I was a little prepared but off I went to female changing room got my things quickly darted to the disabilty one locked the top door left the bottom one open there I was shaving foam conditioner making my pussy as soft as she could be really throbbing heard the door open and lick there sam was he came up hello beautiful you got sorted yeah I think so he said I wanna see you was that beautiful body of yours so he sat on the bench next to the shower as he took his shorts off his huge black dick springing out it looked bigger somehow I thought in my god what am I doing he was saying mmm that ass bend over let me see that pussy smile for me I oblige he lent forward and grabbed me ass slapped it then proceeded to play with his cock shower running I just went over got to my knees both my hands on his cock I was just shocked at his size I started sucking his balls and wanking this huge cock mmmm you naughty girl you love this big cock open your mouth he said his head had swelled I could get the tip in maybe 4 inch of his dick it was hurting my jaw I'd never drooled so much then him pushing as much as he could I was gagging and choking not bad fuck he let out now let me see those lips he pulled me up picked me up kisses me I'm so horny he puts me on the bench .

Reply privately

By *icurious69jockMan
4 weeks ago

north east lincs

Reply privately

By *oth0712Man
4 weeks ago

cambridge

Reply privately

By *usie pTV/TS
4 weeks ago

taunton

Reply privately

By *j89100Man
4 weeks ago

limerick

Reply privately

By *rgasm4u69Man
4 weeks ago

Warrington

Reply privately

By *untimefarmerMan
4 weeks ago

york

Reply privately

By *aturedabberMan
4 weeks ago

Nantwich

Need to get the gym soon

Reply privately

By *ary1001xMan
4 weeks ago

Hillsborough

Reply privately

By *lderWiserNowMan
4 weeks ago

Kettrin

Reply privately

4 weeks ago

grimsby

Sam puts me up on the bench bends my legs up next to my face beautiful beautiful pussy perfect grabs my ass and says fuck your hot look at the tight little asshole then I got nervous I'm he stood telling me to hold my legs where they was he went over to his towel and shorts and come back with quite a big bottle of lube I'm so nervous at the point his cock huge so hard quite well past his belly button he lathers his huge cock in lube then gets on his knees pulls my cheeks apart says wow that asshole then no prior warning just stuck his tongue in my ass eating and forcing his tongue in my ass I started to moan he said yeah that's some nice ass I just said ahhmm I was so honrny I was think is he really gunnah fuck my ass no way I wasn't even sure about taking him in my pussy he slapped my pussy and said that's one happy kitty she's drooling already he started eating my pussy oh my he was so fucking good I mean my fella was good but he was so sensual big soft lips he was eating me good then I felt him enter his finger in my ass I just exploded and squirted everywhere all over his face he just went wow I might need my armbands he just slammed his face straight down in my pussy while finger fucking my ass I was screaming oh fuck yeahyhhh I couldn't help it I was Cumming so hard so different I couldn't help it he got up slapped his huge cock on my pussy I knew he was going to enter but then 4 big bangs on the door.

Reply privately

By *ary1001xMan
4 weeks ago

Hillsborough

Reply privately

By *oth0712Man
4 weeks ago

cambridge

Reply privately

By *rgasm4u69Man
4 weeks ago

Warrington

Reply privately

By *ucksguy2000Man
4 weeks ago

aylesbury

Reply privately

By *ames683Man
4 weeks ago

east devon

Reply privately

By *rego69Man
4 weeks ago

Chelmsford

Oh oh. Who can it be.

Great story you sound like you are enjoying exploring.

Reply privately

By *oodtimes2016Man
4 weeks ago

Huddersfield

Reply privately

4 weeks ago

grimsby

I.thought oh no well I no I was loud he put his jacket on and rushed put the back door to the men's changing room I though on no what do.i do here I wrapped my towel round me answered the door a female member of staff walked straight in you do know this is for disabled people only I said sorry the womans only has 2 changing rooms they were in use I feel more at ease in here I have anxiety she went to them bottom see the door was unlocked she said you certainly wasn't in here alone she said get dressed I need to see you in the office she was acting duty manager.i walked down went to the office she took me in she said what was going on I really dint know what to say at all the disabled was right next to the men's so you so the camera I'm the spa would see me heading right to disabled but not see any men enter I said this is really embarrassing but I sorted myself out sorry if I was loud I'm so embarrassed to my relief she said yeah you can hear everything in the corridor I said oh no she said not to worry just start using the females in case I said okay sorry again I went out and sam was sat on the bench he his gym bag hiding his member he said I'm so horny still I said wow nobody's ever made me cum like that he said come to my house it's quite close I just thought I carnt do this I have a partner I said let me sit in the car and chat to you with that I got in Sam's range rover he drove over laid his seat back and got his cock out still standing to attention I was slowly playing with him sucking him the best I can he said ahh I need to cum sam unloaded a monster load I couldn't hold it all he pulled his cock out my mouth jerking the rest of his load all over my t shirt and face the force of the cum shot and volume of cum I couldn't belive he went ahh I needed that fuck sorry about that I was covered I had no more clothes on me it's 9.00 o'clock I knew he'd be home I said we carnt go in the disabled no more he said that's a shame but I respect your wishes I said see you soon vacated Sam's car.

Reply privately

By *ongbowmanMan
4 weeks ago

Grantham

Reply privately

4 weeks ago

grimsby

So many messages to keep going so I will

Reply privately

4 weeks ago

grimsby

After vacating Sam's car I got into mine still covered in spunk I got my towel out dried My face I thought wow did that really happen what am I doing my top still covered I arrived home quickly dashed to the bathroom took my top off amd shorts my bf opened the door mmmmm fuck get here you he grabbed me kissing my neck I was horny he reached for my pussy still soaking he went someone's excited he spunk me round took me to the bedroom laid me on the bed he started eating my pussy luckily he was good so I decided to 69 instead I took his cock down my throat like I never had before he was done within minutes he said wow you take cock so good now fuck baby he ate me I cummed it was good but nothing like I'd felt earlier.i wanted fucking but he was done I couldn't stop thinking about the bbc but rick was still on my mind too I was feeling abit guilty.

Reply privately

By *ldervsyounger21Couple
4 weeks ago

grimsby

Please carry on I'm having my cunt lickee while reading x

Reply privately

4 weeks ago

grimsby

Another week had passed this time the mr was with me he dint head for the gym floor he headed straight to the pool I went hottube he went steamroom a few got into the hottub I got out I was next to the steamroll when I heard a girl say when are you going go fuck me then I heard him say I carnt my misses is nuts she'd kill me she said you dint mind when I was sucking your dick though how boring he said shhh my misses is here somewhere she said is she really you better eat my pussy then before I let slip I decided to open the door I Said you coming in the sauna babe he says ill be there in 2 mins babe I said okay ahit the door heard them carry on the convo she's hot I'd let her sit on my face he replied yeah she's sexy and filthy as fuck banging pussy on her then he said come in too that disabled door on the right as you go in 15 mins she said no we'd get caught he said no trust just bring your things to get showered actrullay I'll meet you there just lock the top door not the second just start getting showered she said okay is was 9.15 I went to the sauna low and behold he said I'm just popping to the loo babe bit of bellyache I said okay love I might just in steam room his friend come in hey we're Is he I said he should be through soon 10 mins later he arrives he sits next to me I kiss him I can smell the pussy on him he says I'm off to get changed love I Said okay with that I notice rick coming out the pool I come put the steamroom where have you been he said swimming I've only been here 10 mins I said can you do me a favour make it worthwhile he goes yeah I said go listen to what the 2 guys in the changing room are saying I cone tomorrow about 6 if you are in he said okay x

Reply privately

4 weeks ago

grimsby

Wow wjat gym just realised your in grimsby

Reply privately

4 weeks ago

grimsby

Please carry on

Reply privately

4 weeks ago

grimsby

Last installment for tonight.

We headed home I knew he'd atleast given her head and his dick was semi hard but I really wanted to know if he'd fucked her as I'd play the same game I mean upto now we were level so we got home and if honest fucked for about 2 hours it was a good session he had pumped me full so still leaking out few hours later I went to work said to my boss hey can I finish early I did I headed to the gym around 5 went to the pool sam was swimming so I got in said hello I said your quiet today he said I'm just dying to do sone naughty things to you so out of respect I won't bother you I said oh okay he said yeah it's hard for me he got out said he had to go for work. Rick appeared about 5.45 there was 2 people in the outher pool but it was a Sunday night not very busy 2 staff members on rick went in the sauna I soon followed anything to tell me then he said they was both talking your mr said that he took her in the disabled and she was saying she'd tell you if he dint eat her out so he told his mate he made her cum I could easily belive even though he's a ex he is good at that then he said that bitch was sucking me off I was gunnah cum when she bent over and said fill me fuck me hard his mate went did you he said he said he couldn't he needed a condom as she said she wasn't on anything he said he just cum all over her pussy in the end. I said ahh thank you he said sorry I'd never treat ypu like that I said I've been naughty myself let me guess sam I went yeah sorry I feel abit guilty he said no bother what's avtrullay gone on I explained him eating me then him making me scream on climax with the finger in my ass he said he's so big in the changing room I said so are you the biggest white cock I've ever seen he said yeah I said it's quiet here tonight I said wanna come steamroom he said yeah sure I we went steamroom it was more dark I lifted my bikini top he was sucking my nipples I was feeling him grow in his shorts really wanted this dick like right now I dropped to my knees pulled his shorts round his knees his dick was huge not Sam's but very good I spar on his dick as I jerked it slowly he said fuck I've not cum in 6 months his balls were so huge and tight I was sucking them flicking them with my tongue fuck I wish you were mine I laughed then I opened my mouth and throated him I did pretty well maybe about inch before I could hit his sack he let out fuck your good omg I kept sucking he was loving in started throat fucking me I was a drooling mess gasping for air instarted twisting and really sucking his cock I was so horny he eyed closed looking up next thing we hear the door open then quickly close shit we looked at each outher both getting sorted .

Reply privately

4 weeks ago

grimsby

Please 1 more tonight please x

Reply privately

By *nexpectedExplorerMan
4 weeks ago

Gower

Love this

Reply privately

By *ung nine inchMan
4 weeks ago

leeds

Love when guys stare at mrs 40ee boobs in saunas steam rooms

Reply privately

4 weeks ago

grimsby

Right deffo last one tonight I feel it may be dragging on lol but all is true

Reply privately

4 weeks ago

grimsby

Me and rick quickly got sorted I went out had a nosey nobody in there i thought jesus there was rick just sat wanking his cock come here you he said keep going gorgeous I said I know but someone has caught us he said its fine but I was horny I thought whatever I Caryed on sucling his meaty cock then I tickled his balls infelt some cum shoot into my mouth he very quickly pulled his cock and pinched his bellend you'll have tongive me a second the this of cum was big but to.my suprise wasn't like cum I'd tasted before it was sweet very sweet mmmmm that's nice he said I've really not gone for 6 months it's bad when i don't for 7 days I said fuck it get it then disabled I don't care show me how you eat pussy x

Reply privately

4 weeks ago

grimsby

Rick and I went I ran to the top locked it Rick locked the bottom I said show me he he came Iver pulled my bottoms so my pants dropped off then my bikini he was like wow girl he laid on the floor throbbing cock he said sit on my face fuck you naughty boy I thought ill put the shower on full blast dampen noise I sat on his face he was was switching between eating my ass amd pussy while I moved more towards 69 playing with his big cock sucking it he then shoved his finger in my ass and I cum it was nice but I said that's I don't care fuck me I want you now he said are you sure just don't cum in me whatever you do he said okay I got on the bench pulled my legs out I was sonready for this deffo going to be my biggest cock he put his head inside me fuck it took my breath but them ye went noo ahhh fuck I just felt the head swell amd splasheshes huge powerfull cum pumping in my pussy noo I pushed back moved and he grabbed my head open my mouth he cummed so much in my mouth atleats 3 mouth fulls then my face covered I was licking this up I couldn't belive how sweet it was sam sat there head in hands I'm so sorry i look at my cunt it's just dripping with cum all dribbling down my ass hole and crack I could feel it in me I'm so sorry I laughed I went oh no boy can you cum can you fuck me still he's member had gone down he ahh I carnt fuck sake I'm done I said boy that's crazy I'm deffo popping to get the pill fuck sake he went wow that's some tight pussy I'm stood there pussy queefing with cum he said ill fuck your for proper next week I'm so sorry I got dressed headed out shorts on suddleny I see the fellas mate he goes stace hey can I have a word I'm stood there talking normal then all of a sudden a great big load of cum falls down my legs he goes guess it wasn't just a blowjob then and tut tut x

Reply privately

By *oth0712Man
4 weeks ago

cambridge

Reply privately

By *ess 321Woman
4 weeks ago

somerton

Reply privately

By *ary1001xMan
4 weeks ago

Hillsborough

Reply privately

4 weeks ago

grimsby

Anybody ready for the next installment I'd rather then reply on here then in my messages x

Reply privately

4 weeks ago

grimsby

I just mortified this had gone from good horny fun to oh shit I'm fucked I said listen I need to get home he said he's my mate I carnt not tell him I said just let me explain he said come on then he lived about 5 mins away he was quite good looking but very arrogant we pulled up we sat on his sofa listen mark let me explain oh I'm sorry I need to use your bathroom I ran to marks bathroom Rick's cum still leaking and falling out of me jesus I'm thinking how much was there I've had a quick wee pushing my pussy to try force as much cum out as I could I wiped and plugged some paper there I had no pants on me just my shorts on I went back out sorry about that he says what you playing at stace I said I know I'm sorry I just like the attention one thing lead to another I know he's been fucking about with the girl at the gym too I know they have been giving each outher head I.heard you.both talking he just looked at me well I dunno but you seemed to have a mouthfull in that steam room ahh that was you he said yes I'm surprised you haven't told him already he said i was debating it he said it dint stop at head though did it stace I said technically yes he put his cock in me once and I told him what had happend he was tood there with with protein shake just shaking his head but I could see the outline of his dick growing in the grey joggers he had on he looked firm but not huge average I said I really have to go do what you have too he said mmmm you wanna make a deal I turned round I said if your gunnah be true to it he said a deal is a deal.

Reply privately

By *rgasm4u69Man
4 weeks ago

Warrington

Reply privately

By *aturedabberMan
4 weeks ago

Nantwich

Reply privately

4 weeks ago

grimsby

With that my phone rang it was the bf where are you love I said just leaving the gym baby he said your doing alot at the gym I said I'm trying to get my ass in tip top shape for our holiday babe we was due to go to ibiza in 3 weeks he said okay love see you soon then I said seriously what deal we've just gave outher people some head I know he been playing with another lass too he just kept saying dunno about that but your full of another man's cum I said he put his dick in me and unloaded his tip was in but that was it he hasn't done anything for a while sorry insaid I've really gunnah go to to your loo again gross th me tissue had fell out soaked still cum leaking out of me I squated really pushing my pussy to get cum out I was panicking I wasn't sure if my injection was still good I was due it Wednesday 4 days overdue I never intended for another man's cum inside me as I wasn't pushing I stuck my fingers inside me they came out full like how much did he cum it felt like lots but this was ridiculous now with that I heard enjoying yourself there I went err you fucking perv proper sexy this isn't it and laughed he just went yeah it is actrullay I went on yeah dead sexy he went noo it is all I was squatting on his toilet pushing cum put of me he just took his cock out put then fingers back in you I was thinking jesus what have I got myself into I said really put that away he was only about average 6 at best maybe a little smaller but okay he smiled and tucked away I wiped my pussy pulled my shorts up he said come into the bedroom I wanna talk x

Reply privately

By *icurious69jockMan
4 weeks ago

north east lincs

Reply privately

By *rgasm4u69Man
4 weeks ago

Warrington

Reply privately

4 weeks ago

grimsby

Wow that's that 7th time we've cumm over the story is it all true I love how it's all carried on I had a guy that did that after 4 strokes but he had a quite small cock but massive balls he hadn't shot for a month x

Reply privately

4 weeks ago

grimsby

I was leaking for 3 days he wasn't blessed with being hung but his balls where huge he could almost fill a half pint glass after a month

Reply privately

By *aystace212121Couple
4 weeks ago

grimsby

Hey you wow only just realised it was you omg I kind of remembered you telling me about some of this hope your well keep going lass your ass is fire BTW x

Reply privately

4 weeks ago

grimsby

It wasn't just the volume there was loads of it it was the power it hit with when he pulled out my pussy it was shooting all over my stomach hair face till I got it in my mouth then i couldn't swallow it all though so he blasted my face honestly I couldn't belive it his balls were huge too amd tight maybe why he came so quick x

Reply privately

4 weeks ago

grimsby

Oh My hello are you back on here now message you thanks but yours is too x

Reply privately

By *itom18Man
4 weeks ago

Wigan

Reply privately

By *ary1001xMan
4 weeks ago

Hillsborough

Reply privately

By *ndrea54TV/TS
4 weeks ago

cambridge

Reply privately

By *oth0712Man
4 weeks ago

cambridge

Reply privately

By *ongbowmanMan
4 weeks ago

Grantham

Reply privately

4 weeks ago

grimsby

Any chance of a few more chapters

Reply privately

By *abguyxMan
4 weeks ago

cheshire

I’ve always wanted to meet an older man at the gym maybe talked in the sauna then met up in the shower xx

Reply privately

4 weeks ago

grimsby

I walked into marks bedroom mark was there saying I'm just jumping a shower as he walked into his on sweet I have to go really just sit on the bed I did marks shower started running he come back through in a towel mark was quite well off nice big house decent looking always between women but I never saw him in that way with that he walked though in his dressing gown he said come here I walked over his bathroom was immaculate the shower was so fancy he said get in the shower with me ill help you I said what no he said nothing funny trust me just get undressed so I did I was naked he opened the doors he put the pressure on low come on then what's gone on I explained nothing really just bit of fooling around behind each outhers backs we where talking like mates marks dick still floppy I said I just got turned on by the attention from this guy I said I walked in the steamroom you was gagging on his cock I shut the door I could of been anyone could of got barred I said I know but the was chemistry I said mark said how you ended up with spunk dribbling down your legs I said he licked my pussy made me cum I wanted dick I'm only human he put his dick in me and just cum like a horse I told him not to cum in me but he couldn't stop I pushed off him but there was so much in there my face was covered the lot my tits my stomach with that I glanced at marks cock it was now hard I don't think he even knew just saying jesus lucky man marks shower was huge all fancy water shot out jets on walls there was 2 seats to sit on he said sit down there I did I though oh my is he going to try feed me his cock but to my suprise he then noticed his cock was hard and apologised I said it's okay don't worry he said put your legs up hold them up he turned the shower down to luke warm and grabbed the head he said is that to warm putting it against my chest no it's fine I was thinking what the hell he untwisted the shower head he said do you mind if I spread youe pussy lips or can I do it I said go on its fine he had the hose from the shower in one hand my lips spread in another part of me was think is he going to eat me bit all that cum was there he spread my pussy lips well that's cute he went I smiled then ge said jesus must of been sone creampie I said I wouldn't mind if he actrullay fucked me I thought instantly oh no i sound Like such a slut he just laughed then picked the hose up kept gently opening me up placing the hose over My hole he then said do you shall I make sure your good I just said yeah get put two fingers in me feeled around he had big hands and fingers this felt good I let out a little moan he smiled then said I think your good now he attacked the shower head back and turned the shower off he got out gave me a towel while he went somewhere I couldn't belive it what was that about.

Reply privately

4 weeks ago

grimsby

Wow your one lucky girl .

Reply privately

4 weeks ago

grimsby

At least 1 more installment

Reply privately

4 weeks ago

grimsby

Thanks for all the messages guys and couples and the fems vut could we reply here I only get so many messages x

Reply privately

4 weeks ago

grimsby

Mark came back in I was just pulling my shorts up he whistled that Is some ass though lass there was no shake or anything from me I dint feel anything sexual only when he put his fingers in me in the shower but what girl wouldn't I said what now then he said get your holiday out the way ill have to think I said no I'd just rather know I'm not spending My holiday panicking we've both done it Mark said has he though my reply Mark you've just been wierd and nice what's going on I just wanted you stop panicking my ex hated it when cum kept falling out hours after well thank you Mark said your body is gorgeous your ass in incredible I said i work hard on it I see Mark said glancing down what deal could we do he said no we carnt my phone was ringing the fella still ringing me I said I'd be back soon hour later I'm still there no what's this deal well Mark said I'm not bothered about fucking but I love eating pussy I wanted to eat you as soon as I spread your pussy in that shower but I was dribbling with cum he said that's the best bit I used to be a creampie cleaner for a couple me naive no idea what this meant I said you'd of eaten my pussy with the cum in eww ya scruff but thought actrullay that's quite hot felt My pussy getting wet I walked downstairs he said its fine I'll think I turned and said so if you eat my pussy you'll not say anything he said yeah I said it carnt be tonight I've got to go he said that's okay ill be in touch I left thanked him I sat in my car I felt the front of shorts wet I was actrulkay thinking about having my pussy eaten I went back knocked Mark opened the door I walked in I said come on then let's do it he said mmmm come on upstairs I went to marks room laid on his bed hands on my head I felt Mark kissing and running hi tongue up from My ankles biting and softly kissing my inner thigh then he started to softly flick all over my pussy with his tongue he moved my shorts to the side started sucking on my pussy lips then removed my shorts he was eating My pussy quote goid avtrullay for a good 10 mins I said work on my clit so he did I was close to cumming moaning loud he stopped he said let me eat that ass hole bend over I wasn't kern on my ass eaten but I did but I soon found mark could eat ass better then he could pussy he was sucking licking then shoved his strong tongue deep in my ass I was moaning my little head off it was great then all I heard him say was let me fuck your ass no chance nobody ever has or will fair enough he flipped me over made me cum with his mouth he was solid I felt quite bad I said want me to suck your cock he said fick yeah rick says your ace I started to work on marks cock maybe 5 inch wasn't a challenge I made the gagging noises and as you do but he let out fuck I'm gunnah cum then bursted his load in my mouth I was quite impressed with the amount nothing like what horse man rik did but decent he said that's that deal done I laid there for 2 mins said rick said your a squirter I am if you know what you doing he said how could I make you squirt I said have you got some lube he went into his bed side pulled sone out I took it lubbed my ass and I said put sone lube on your little finger I wasn't a fan of my pussy fingered but it made me gush if done right suck my clit but finger me fast and hard with two with your little finger in my ass which he did there I was gushing all over his bed he loved it the just motorboating my pussy as I was squirting away we finished he gave me a towel I was dressed again quickly nipped tesco on way home to get some pants leggings and a top mine was no goid shall we say fuck my pussy was throbbing knew it had been used.

Reply privately

By *lderWiserNowMan
4 weeks ago

Kettrin

Reply privately

By *oth0712Man
4 weeks ago

cambridge

Reply privately

By *oyntzMan
4 weeks ago

all over Ireland

Reply privately

By *hirtyanddirty69Man
4 weeks ago

burnley

Got me going this morning that has!

Reply privately

By *kpiercedCouple
4 weeks ago

walsall

Reply privately

By *lymouth nice guyMan
4 weeks ago

Plymouth

Fab

Reply privately

By *ary1001xMan
4 weeks ago

Hillsborough

Reply privately

By *igbicock09Man
4 weeks ago

Edinburgh

Yes

Reply privately

4 weeks ago

grimsby

I arrived home I just thought to myself has everything gone to far now I got in the bf said bloody hell what detour did you take I said just popped in Tesco got talking to a old friend he just replied fucking women I went upstairs then got in bed pjs on my clit and pussy throbiing still I wasn't horny at all now my bf came in dropped his gown off I know he wanted sucking off I said I'm tired baby in the morning he says I'm horny as fuck babe let me sort you out I though jesus here we go again just eat me nice and slow baby make me cum no fingers he's the best at oral I've ever had he knows what to do I kept flinching I was still so sensitive he said your clit it quite exposed swollen I rubbed one at in the gym shower before I came home filthy bitch he says he make me cum within 5 he always does he said wow baby you've never cum so much for me your really creamy I'm thinking of God could it still be rick he goes to the bedroom draw pulls out some condoms I said what are you doing with those he goes baby your injection in 4 days overdue oh yeah then I panick more I said I don't care it will be fine I've gotta go town morning ill grab morning after pill we fucked I was sore after this he pumped about 4 loads in me he could cum a fair bit again nothing like the freak amount I experienced earlier I thought to myself I'm such a fucking wrong one I've had 3 different loads in my mouth today 2 in my pussy I've had more cock in the last month then I have in my life but I had a high sex drive and was always a horny lass we was laid there I ffs imm full feeling cum dribbling down my legs again he said to me just leave the pill let's see what happens he's never said this before i pumped some pretty good loads in you babe I Said I know you filthy bastard if only he knew what got pumped in me earlier.

Reply privately

By *reasyMan
4 weeks ago

Caerphilly

One super hot cock and spunk loving woman.

Can’t help wondering what’s next

More cock and cum or a bun in the oven

Reply privately

By *aystace212121Couple
4 weeks ago

grimsby

Girl you've been busy you still om snap message me we will go for a sesh I've got a day pass for my place keep going though it's hot and you never did tell him in detail as so called guy walked in havent seen younsince x

Reply privately

4 weeks ago

grimsby

"One super hot cock and spunk loving woman.

Can’t help wondering what’s next

More cock and cum or a bun in the oven "

good

Reply privately

4 weeks ago

grimsby

Yeah ill message you now not really used it and yeah and okay

Reply privately

4 weeks ago

grimsby

I turned and said no fuck that I'm not ready for my pussy to be ruined yet thanks laughing and I wanna enjoy some holidays first he went I'm only joking I though good cause thank fuck it was probably not going to be his so I woke forms filled pill taken £46 pound lighter I did sone clothes shopping I avoided the gym till we went on holiday I felt so slutty it was unreal I thought I'm a fucking slag well I best behave I had Been for the past week and a half just doing squats at home and workout at home. The bf got home from work and Said love do you fancy a trip to Croydon I have to take my boss to pick up a car no I'm tired love okay sweet no bother I'll be about 6 hours though don't wait up but send me something sexy which I did often so he he was messaging me for a hour I was playing with my dildos snapping him vibrator I had just lubed my ass and entered I buutt plug I was a fan as a but plug and a finger in my ass as my pussy was eaten but never a cock my friend had told me it absoulley hammers the first time. When I heard the doorbell go about 4 times I said ffs someone's at the door he said ahh might be mark actrullay he needs to borrow my tech kit it's under the stairs I said ffs peaked out the window yeah it's mark he said go let him in shall I make him a cofee he said yeah be polite see if he wants one he probs won't I pulled my grey shorts back on my top heading to open the door there was mark hi stace just need to borrow his tech kit come in I said really wasn't awarkaward at all I said do you want a coffee he said yeah go on a quick one the mark sat of the sofa opposite me just talked about normal stuff like we did at his your flying tommrow ain't you yes we are 8.30 I see his cofee had gone I Said you want another he went I'd rather have more of what happend at mine I went tut tut tut go on then ill have 2 more i made him a drink he just said that ass really is someone thing it's a right bubble butt he said I said yeah I've been doing loads I went and sat down stalking legs on the puffy mark goes your either happy to see me or you've been upto no good again staring at my crotch ahh inhad a big damp patch ahh no I was playing for him before you knocked oh right so you've been good then yes I have since our deal nothing just was about to cum for him then you knocked sorrynhe said no it's fine lol he went can I use the loo you know where its is he went upstairs I thought fucksake my shorts were quite baggy I pulled then to the side I was still wet abit gooey mark come down wow you have been busy he's a lucky guy insaid what he said I peeked in ypur room the towel dildo lube on the bed you taste amazing BTW I said what your being wierrd no I sucked your juices off the dildo sorry but I couldn't help it he sat down again fucknsake mark you need a woman I know I hasn't arranged My shorts properly mark was fixated on my pussy he said nice lips point fs I moved them he went don't kid a kidder let's finish you off then I saw he was hard I said no I carnt I'm being good bit I was horny he said okay worth a try I was inly going to go back to bed and dildo he wasn't going to be home for hours anyway I thought fuck it I said come here he walked over I pulled his joggers down his cock sprung out he stood as I sucked him he was really easy to suck he said I don't wanna come that way he said bend over do I wanna watch that ass next thing I did mark pulled my shorts down exposing my ass well I'm jealous how come that's up there but I ain't thenbrealising My plug was still there mark rubbed his cock up and down my pussy lips I putting his head against my hole I said your not fucking me mark oral only he said you do want me to though don't you I really did need cock inside me at the time but no apart from my moment of madness at the gym no cock was fucking me outher then my man's mark got down grabb the stalk of my plug with his mouth and slowly pulled out then proceeded tontongue fuck my ass then started on my pussy first time I'd cum being eaten doggy mark kept slapping my ass while wanking then shot opened exposing my hole covering my ass and pussy lips in cum fuck mark said I said eww let me go wipe with that mark went no need stay there went back over my ass sucking licking every bit of cum off me gross I went well I was a crampie cleaner for a couple still oblivious to what it meant I said right I'm off bed my pussy still exposed mark put himself away and went. I went back upstairs he had been here a hour. Sleep I went Mexico tomrrow x

Reply privately

By *reasyMan
4 weeks ago

Caerphilly

Just gets better and better fab sexy girl

Reply privately

By *ememberTheNameMan
4 weeks ago

barnsley

Reply privately

By *aks95Man
4 weeks ago

London

Reply privately

By *oth0712Man
4 weeks ago

cambridge

Reply privately

By *ary1001xMan
4 weeks ago

Hillsborough

Reply privately

By *itom18Man
4 weeks ago

Wigan

Reply privately

By *im66123Man
4 weeks ago

newcastle

Reply privately

4 weeks ago

grimsby

Well we was due to fly to Mexico the following evening 8.40 flight I thought great this is what I need few weeks no distractions the fella had was ready we was all packed you taking any toys he said dildo and my but plug maybe some lube babe I said I couldn't wait to get away with that knock at the door it was mark walked in there he was It was little bit awarkward atleast I felt abit heading down early mate few closures we was flying from Manchester he aid I've just come to pick that tech kit up mate the.bf replied you came last night dint you he said oh yeah I sure did smirking at me looking me up and down I thought omg is he doing this yeah i then I had a few coffee and talked about your holiday then I left fuck sake dopey cunt bf said I laughed nervously mark have a good time behave yourselfs don't do anything I wouldn't do smirking bf ran upstairs to get something I went offer pack it in what you doing ypu wierdo when your back I want your pussy I'm altering our deal I went no chance your just turning into a dick now he said I'm sorry but your fucking unreal filth and naughty worth a try I won't say anything promise. He went we was finally ready off we go bags in the car on way to airport we got early check in was in the airport having a few drinks I was finally chilled we boarded the plane I was in a dress white dress I had the aisle seat trying to sleep I kept noticing this bold guy looking at me glancing back I thought what is he staring at quite intimating muscular guy I was sat head on laid back on the bf he's snoring kept opening my eyes he was looking like this guy is not taking his eyes away then I've seen him walk past he's very tall but you can see the outline of his cock in his jeans he's hard I'm thinking fucking perv with that i put my head back and the air hostess came up to me can I have a word insaid yeah sure she said just come to the front I did she said don't really know how to say this but hence why I've pulled ypu up here when your sat back in that position and your leg over you can see everything It clicked no my dress is quite short I forgot to put my thongs on before I left home they was in my hand luggage I said I'm ever so sorry some in.my hand luggage she said don't worry just you know what men are like if they get a glimpse she smilled and walked off I went above got my bag grabbed a pair headed towards the loos at back of the plane one side was in use so I've opened the one not being used there he was the bold giant wanking a huge cock into the sink sorry I said shutting the door quickly passengers turning round looking at me then the door turned red he had locked it then I was waiting I really need to pee then he came out still his bulging massive cock in his life jeans he just said thanks very nice i was speechless I went in sat down started pissing looked to the sink there it was massive cum stairs on the sink and mirror i thought no way we was 5 hours in the flight we had around 4 left I put my knickers on made sure my dress pulled lower omg what the he'll never mind we will land soon thinking to myself it acrrulaay turned me on a little .

Reply privately