Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Stories and Fantasies

How do you want me?

Jump to newest

By *allandfun2000 OP   Man
18 weeks ago

Leeds

That was the question Jennifer asked me in the last message before our meet.

I told her I wanted her, on the bed, naked legs spread, fingers in her pussy when I arrived.

She didn't disappoint, I went to hotel room number she gave me and as she promised, the door wasn't locked.

I walked in and there she was,naked , on the bed, one hand kneading her big tits, the other with her middle two fingers sliding in and out of her soaking pussy.

She had obviously been at it a while before i arrived as I could hear her fingers squelch in her pussy so so was absolutely drenched, she was moaning in pleasure as she alternated between fingers in deep and rubbing her clit.

As he saw me come in she looked at me and smiled, 'fuck I'm so turned on Mike ' now do your part of the deal'

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

18 weeks ago

Leeds

She was right, I'd promised I'd watch her whilst I wanked .

I stripped off, first my t-shirt, jeans socks and then my boxers, my cock was already absolutely throbbing and sprang free, a long string of precum dripped out of my cock and landed on the floor, 'fuck Jennifer I'm so fucking hard it hurts '

'mmmmm don't touch it's just stand there' she said as she but her lip and continued to play with her pussy, she'd slowed down a bit, to delay her orgasm, she was smearing her pussy lips in her juices and tracing some on her rock hard massive nipples.

'when I tell you, you can wank, remember what we agreed '

18 weeks ago

Leeds

I stood there at the foot of the bed, hands by my sides my cock harder than it's ever been my balls so tight as this gorgeous, big titted curvy lady pleasures herself for me.

'spread your lips' I told her, Jenner opened herself up with her middle and index finger, 'now rub your clit' 'mmmmm oh fuck, yes' she moaned.

I was desperate to touch my cock, to wank for her, so many urges, I wanted my mouth on her to taste her pussy, I wanted my cock deep in her, but we'd agreed, we do as we were told during the meet. No exceptions.

By *ary1001xMan
18 weeks ago

Hillsborough

By *portbilly1976Man
17 weeks ago

manchester

interesting…

By *evonFbsCouple
17 weeks ago

SIDMOUTH

17 weeks ago

Leeds

Then she said it. ' come and stand my my head, I want you wanking, right in my face'

I did as she asked, my solid cock was millimetres from her face, my heavy balls sometimes touching her cheek, I slowly and deliberately wanked, pulling my foreskin slowly all the way back and forwards, putting on a show for her.

'look in my eyes as you wank your big cock for me' we locked eyes, as she fingered her soaking cunt and I wanked my aching cock.

17 weeks ago

Leeds

'let me feel your cock on my face, I want to feel how heavy you are ' I slapping my cock on her face and rubbed it on her lips' 'mmmm fuck' yes '

She said.

'fuck i'm so close'

Jennifer moaned.

'stop wanking and come and lick my pussy, I want you cum all over you '

I quickly got on the bed, head between her legs, pushed her legs wider and back, her drenched pussy gaping for me.

I hungrily sucked her clit and lips, circling her clit, it was about the size of a pea and a dark pink, fully engorged and sitting up from the hood.

' god ,don't stop, right there, right there '

Jennifer moaned, I reached up and roughly pulled and squeezed her big tits with my free hand.

'yes, yes, don't stooopp' 'i didn't change a thing, kept my tongue on her clit, her nipples between my fingers.

'oh oh, I'm, I'm gonna cum, I'm gonna cuuuuuum'

I carried on, her thighs clamped my head and her back arched off the bed, her thighs gripped even tighter as she shuddered. 'fuuuuuuukkkkkk' she moaned.

I felt her pussy errupt, and my mouth and face were flooded with her juices, she tasted amazing.

I kissed her pussy gently as she came down from her orgasm.

17 weeks ago

Leeds

'stop, stop it's too sensitive! She said through laughter ' 'now, how do you want me....' she said.

'i wanna fuck you from behind, get an all fours and put that incredible arse up for me'

Jennifer obliged, she turned around, and did just that, her pussy was glistening from her cum, running down her leg, her pussy was open and inviting.

'fuck me, do what you want with me'

By *ilkey69Man
17 weeks ago

Barnsley

Nice one

By *ornyabdnguyMan
17 weeks ago

inverurie

By *ragsterMan
17 weeks ago

Blackburn

17 weeks ago

Leeds

I took my cock in my hand and rubbed it, up and down between her pussy and arse, my big bellend was spreading the juices lubing her arse

She moaned as I teased her and pushed back each time my cock was at the entrance to her, 'please, just fuck me!' she begging.

I spanked her big arse hard, and then again, and again. She moaned out.

'l'll fuck you when I'm ready '

17 weeks ago

Leeds

I really enjoyed the sight in front of my. Jennifer with her big arse up, pussy and ass on show .

'finger yourself for me' I ordered her.

As she did this I watched, wanked and squeezed , spanked and bit her amazing arse.

I savoured every minute

By *ary1001xMan
17 weeks ago

Hillsborough

By *ornyabdnguyMan
17 weeks ago

inverurie

17 weeks ago

Leeds

Jennifer was moaning as I enjoyed her exposed holes and big arse, I grabbed both arse cheeks and suddenly rammed my cock hard and deep into her taking her breath away. 'YES!' she moaned.

I dug my hands hard into her arse cheeks and began fucking her hard but slow, each deliberate hard thrusts making her arse ripple and Jennifer grunt .

'yes, fuck me, use me' she hornily gasped

'your pussy feels so fucking good' I told her.

'your so wet you fucking slut' I told her as I spanked her and put my fingers in her mouth.

17 weeks ago

Leeds

I kept fucking her hard, spanking her and pulling her hair, I reached round and roughly played with her big swinging tits 'yes, yes fuck me hard' Jennifer gasped.

' I love fucking you, your pussy feels so good' I told her.

I put my fingers in her mouth and she bit and sucked on them, stifling her moans.

'oh fuck, don't stop, I'm gonna cum, I'm gonna cum" she moaned again.

This time I was lucky enough to feel her pussy clench on my cock and her juices soak my cock and run onto my balls.

' I kept thrusting, 'fuck fuck fuck' she said as I kept pounding her.

This time much harder and faster.

By *portbilly1976Man
17 weeks ago

manchester

By *udeboy65Man
17 weeks ago

rotherham

17 weeks ago

Leeds

My own orgasm was very close, my balls had tightened and I knew I was ready to cum.

I was moaning now with every thrust as it felt so good'

'i gonna fucking cum!' I blurted out.

'i want it in my face!' Jennifer demanded.

I pulled out and scooted around the front, Jennifer still on all fours, I wanked my cock, it only took one stroke before I felt it.

A huge orgasm, steam after stream of hot spunk was shooting from my cock, I moaned loudly as I did my best to wank and aim all over Jennifers beautiful face and open moi.

'mmmmmmmm, yes, spunk in my fucking face, cover me' she encouraged.

My cum just kept shooting until Jennifer's face was glazed fully, cum dripping from her chin .

'mmmm you needed that didn't you! ' shoe laughed.

I leaned in and we kissed deeply.

Rolling back on the bed , legs entwined

17 weeks ago

Leeds

Jennifer, excused herself as went to the bathroom to clean up, and get my spunk off her face.

I lay back on the bed, my cock still semi hard and spunk still oozing slightly from the tip

17 weeks ago

Leeds

Jennifer came back out of the bathroom, standing naked at the bottom of bed, she looked amazing, big soft tits with huge areola, wide hips with thick thighs and a triangle of trimmed pubic hair and that big arse.

My cock was standing to attention again, Jennifer saw it and climbed back on the bed, her hand straight on my cock, wanking me slowly as we kissed.

"Mmmm fuck, you're ready for more are you?' she hornily said .

17 weeks ago

Leeds

Jennifer and I kissed as she continued wanking my cock, she put my hard over my head and carried on kissing me, the next thing I knew my arms were tied together and to the bed with her discarded hold ups.

'wait, what are doing?' I said.

'its my turn to fuck you hard now, 'now it's my turn to do what I want want with you'

'fuck' I said, my cock fully erect and rock hard against my stomach

By *antToTryNewThingsWoman
17 weeks ago

hertfordshire

17 weeks ago

Leeds

I was laying there, fully naked, exposed my cock rock hard.

Jennifer didn't waste any time and moved straight up to sit on my face, facing the head board.

She grabbed the headband and started to slide back and forth, grinding her slippery pussy and arse all over my face and mouth.

'yeah, that's it's, eat my pussy, get your tongue in my pussy and arse, taste my holes'

By *beeMan
17 weeks ago

Bristol

Fucking awesome!!

17 weeks ago

hertfordshire

17 weeks ago

Leeds

I was desperate to feel her sexy body, but couldn't, she moved position so her pussy was right on my mouth, 'suck my clit, make me cum, lick me, yes, right there, don't stop' as I was doing as I was told, she reached back and started stroking my balls .

I moaned onto he pussy,' keep going, I'm close'

I continued licking, sucking and devouring her beautiful tasting pussy.'fuuuck yeeeessss!' Jennifer began to shudder, and pressed herself down more on me , nearly suffocating me as she drenched my face in her orgasm.

She stayed in my face, this time more gently grinding and sliding as her orgasm subsided.

17 weeks ago

Leeds

She climbed off my face kissed my, 'mmmm I love tasting my pussy from your mouth '

She kissed her way down my neck, chest and torso to my straining, throbbing cock.

'ooohhh look at you, all hard and desperate' she giggled. She kissed my balls and got my cock in her hand and kissed up and down it, the right on the end.

'oh yes' I moaned, my cock was so sensitive.

By *P69erMan
17 weeks ago

Tamworth

17 weeks ago

Leeds

Jennifer got her phone and opened up the camera. ' mmm I want to remember you like this' she took a photo of me tied up on the bed. 'mmmm I wonder if Laura is interested in seeing it's she giggled.

'wha..t who's Laura?'

'oh just a friend ' Jennifer was wanking my cock slowly, she showed me what was on her phone.

'a chat with her friend Laura, the picture of me tied up, my hard cock on show. The message read 'look what I've got he he's

Laura's reply was the emoji with drool dripping from the mouth.

She was still wanking me, 'looks like Laura likes what she sees too' 'i wonder if she's busy'.......

17 weeks ago

Leeds

Jennifer started sucking my cock, ' would you like that? Two women fucking you? Fucking each other?'

My cock was throbbing and precum oozed out as she said it, 'mmmm I guess that's a yes'

By *oee25Man
17 weeks ago

Huddersfield

By *portbilly1976Man
17 weeks ago

manchester

What guy is saying no?!!

17 weeks ago

hertfordshire

By *ountydurham69Man
17 weeks ago

Darlington

By *ornyabdnguyMan
17 weeks ago

inverurie

17 weeks ago

Leeds

Jennifer teased me for about 15 minutes, wanking me, edging me, refusing to let me cum.

She fingered her pussy over my face and got me absolutely ready to burst

'please, let me cum!' I was begging.

'not much longer'....knock knock'

Jennifer got up and answered the door, 'that will be Laura's she said.

She opened the door and Laura breezed in ' god, you weren't joking were you!!' she said as she looked over at me.

"Poor guy looks ready to burst haha'

By *_new_memberMan
17 weeks ago

Tewkesbury

Lucky guy!!

17 weeks ago

Leeds

Jennifer and Laura stood at the end of the bed and started to kiss.

Laura's hands were everywhere, all over Jennifer's big arse, her big tits and stroking her curves.

Jennifer was undressing Laura, sliding her dress straps off her shoulders.

Laura was naked underneath.

Laura was shorter than Jennifer, Laura was a bit older, he body showed this, but in a sexy way, she had a mum tum, slightly smaller but saggier tits and a big arse with wide hips.

She was still sexy as fuck.

The ladies were really going at it, enjoying each others tits, arses and bodies.

17 weeks ago

Leeds

They climbed on the bed and, kneeling either side of me, carried in kissing, and touching each other.

'fuck, untie me, please, please ' I begged as I was desperate to get my hands on the two gorgeous ladies in front of me

'not yet' Jennifer said.

She began wanking me again, Laura joined in, but she started licking my balls. 'fuck, fuck' I said I knew I wouldn't be able to hold off much longer.

17 weeks ago

Leeds

They started taking turns sucking me, in between sharing my hard cock in their mouths they kissed and felt each other.

'im gonna cum if you carry on' I warmed them.

By *ornyabdnguyMan
17 weeks ago

inverurie

17 weeks ago

Leeds

Laura stopped sucking me and began to lower herself onto my cock.

'oooh you naughty fucker ' Jennifer said.

'i haven't had cock for months, and I can't remember the last time I had someone cum inside me' Laura said,.

Jennifer held my cock upright as Laura lowered herself onto me.

She moaned as she took my full length.

'oooooohhhh' fuck it felt good.

She wasn't as tight as Jennifer but her pussy felt wetter.

17 weeks ago

Leeds

'Good girl ' Jennifer said as Laura began to rock back and forth on my cock.

Jennifer came over and kissed me, and began to untie me, 'you've been a good boy, so you've earned this' she said.

17 weeks ago

Leeds

As soon as my hands were free I held Laura by arse and help her ride me, she was facing me as she rode my cock, her big tits flopping in front of me.

Jennifer squeezed and sucked them as Laura picked up the pace, out of nowhere Laura let out a load moan'fuuuuckkkkkkkkkk yeesss' she came quickly and hard on my cock.

By *ary1001xMan
17 weeks ago

Hillsborough

17 weeks ago

Leeds

'I want to watch you fuck Laura like you fucked me' Jennifer said.

'let him fuck you doggy Laura's she said.

17 weeks ago

Leeds

Laura got on all fours, Jennifer kissed and nibbles her bum and grabbed my cock.

She guided me into Laura's wet pussy. 'now, fuck her hard, call her names like you did to me

Jennifer lay next to us and started stroking her pussy.

17 weeks ago

Leeds

I grabbed Laura by waist and started fucking her hard, her big bum rippling from every thrust.

Jennifer was transfixed on my cock pumping in and out of Laura's pussy, her hard a blur on her pussy as she masturbated

By *oee25Man
17 weeks ago

Huddersfield

By *ary1001xMan
17 weeks ago

Hillsborough

By *ornyabdnguyMan
17 weeks ago

inverurie

17 weeks ago

hertfordshire

By *aulupforitMan
17 weeks ago

Corbridge

Put you on a boil wash in the washing machine so you come out nice and clean

By *portbilly1976Man
17 weeks ago

manchester

By *_new_memberMan
17 weeks ago

Tewkesbury

17 weeks ago

Leeds

My big balls were slapped against Laura as I fucked her hard, my cock slipped out due to my over vigorous thrusting, quick as flash Jennifer sucked on my cock before guiding me back into Laura.

'mmmm love Laura's taste on your dick' she said.

I was about to cum, and I moaned out ' oh fuck, I'm gonna cum'

By *oppy12Man
17 weeks ago

Swindon

By *iquor247Man
17 weeks ago

wirral

By *ndyandMandyCouple
17 weeks ago

swansea

By *ushin boundariesCouple
17 weeks ago

halstead

By *ary1001xMan
17 weeks ago

Hillsborough

17 weeks ago

Leeds

'cum inside her ' Jennifer said.

And she pushed my bum forward forcing me to stay inside Laura.

'fuuuuckkk' I moaned as I emptied myself into her pussy..'mmmn fucked, I am feeling you shoot inside ' Laura said.

I came hard and big, I seemed to be cumming for about 10 seconds shooting my cum into her.

I pulled my cock out and both women greedily sucked my clean , then Jennifer went in behind and started licking my cum from Laura's pussy.

17 weeks ago

hertfordshire

By *sacambsMan
17 weeks ago

Huntingdon

By *ushin boundariesCouple
17 weeks ago

halstead

17 weeks ago

Leeds

Laura laid back on the bed and spread her legs, Jennifer greedily devoured her freshly fucked pussy.

Jennifer completely cleaned her of my big load, and swallowed every drop.

The sight of Jennifer doing this hard me rock hard again.

By *ilbert4450Man
17 weeks ago

paisley

By *oee25Man
17 weeks ago

Huddersfield

By *rgar27Man
17 weeks ago

Bognor Regis

By *ornyabdnguyMan
17 weeks ago

inverurie

17 weeks ago

Leeds

How could I resist the sight in front of me, I moved forward and slid my cock into her inviting pussy.

Post new Message to Thread